losing... chapter title naming... strength...

unrequited love

Naeun stared at her phone in shock, the silent blinking screen going on and off. "You have 21 messages" her notifications read, all from the same person. It was almost midnight and she was lying in bed, the only two members who were home that night were already fast asleep in the bunk beds above. After the initial shock wore off she tapped the screen and read through the first few. A lot of "what did you do today?" "im fine ^_^ how are you?" "what did you eat? we had..." messages, making her smile. A few, like "i really miss you and can't wait until we see eachother" "wish we were filming five days a week" "i think about you when i look at the clouds and other pretty things..." she found adorable. She wanted to reply to them but didn't know if it would be right to send messages so late. "maybe if i ask him to delete his messages and i will too so it doesn't look inappropriate" she thought, justifying herself. "And he won't even be awake, he can read them in the morning..." and so she answered all of his text messages and added her own few thoughts and feelings. What surprised her was after she sent her first text message she straight away received a reply. "I thought you werent going to answer me!" he'd replied adding a crying face emoticon which made her frown. "Why?" she asked, adding a concerned face. "you weren't doing anything tonight so why didnt you answer me?" he asked. "I lost my phone right after i sent you my first message, keke sorry ^_^" she said, thankful that he couldn't see or hear the hesitation she'd had while writing that message. "It's okay then, i forgive you ^_^" he replied, making her heart flutter. "I'm sorry to text you so late, you must be really tired if you only got home and replied a couple of hours ago..." "It's okay, i feel energised now, like i could run to cheongdam without stopping..." she blushed, wondering if he meant to write jungdae specifically because that's where her and apink's dorm was. "i think you should try to sleep now anyway like i'm going to. i want to say goodnight..." she was a little sad because she felt kind of comfortable texting him, but they both really needed to sleep and it was half past midnight. "if you want to say it then say it :(" she rolled her eyes and also texted /rolling eyes*. "but really sleep well, see you in five days! ^_^ " he replied in kind, "i cant wait until then, i hope you smile as prettily for me when we see eachother again as you always do! goodnight! :3". She rolled over smiling, away from her phone which now lay on the corner of her drawer, while accross the city he was hugging his phone in glee that she'd finally replied. They both slept well that night dreaming happily of eachother.

"It really makes me wanna throw up..." the group elders Chorong and Onew admitted, watching their dongsaengs who were texting away and giggling to themselves. "I know right? they do this whenever they have free time, i can't ever get him/her away from their phone..." Bomi and Jonghyun added, staring with a sigh at the two who were a city apart in their respective dorms (as well as their members), only the situations were so similar they could have all been the same people in the same place. "Oh just leave them be! i think it's cute..." Eunji and Key protested as they finished off whatever they were cooking for dinner that night. "I think we can get the phone off her!" Namjoo and Hayoung declared, while Minho didn't say anything but grinning, jumped on Taemin's back and snatched it off him. "YAH!" the two who had been texting yelled, jumping up and chasing their members around the room. "Give it back!" they both yelled. "NO!" they replied cheekily, Minho dangling the phone over his dongsaeng and using his height as his strength, while namjoo and hayoung were throwing the phone back and forth to eachother playing piggy in the middle with naeun being in. "This is kinda fun, i wonder if apink/SHINee is having this much fun picking on their fellow member..." the group members wondered, watching and teasing the couple of love-birds as they respectively got their phones back and continued texting again with huge grins on their faces.

The day of filming they immediately went over to greet eachother. Taemin noticed she was a lot more comfortable around him now, she talked a lot more and even joked around, teasing him for his colourful outfit but saying he looked handsome and it suited him. When the camera's started rolling, they went over the general outline of what the director wanted in the episode, a little more playful jealousy and they wold be cooking together again (this time she wasn't dreading it, as long as the ramen they were making he didn't add any personal touches to). Filming that day went on for about four hours before they would have to leave for the photoshoot. Naeun was just happy she got to spend the whole day with him, and she wasn't certain but Taemin seemed to be enjoying it as well. They were careful when mentioning they'd texted eachother, not saying exactly how long they could talk for (on average it was about six hours) but he said he sent the occasional text asking her how she was and she agreed.