endings and beginnings

unrequited love

The entire time she told her story he held her. She spoke of her father and the first time he visited her room at night. But he knew the basic story of this and urged her not to go into detail and just tell her about their times together as children. He was already angry enough, and even thinking about the disgusting man added fuel to his fire. She nodded in agreement, relieved, and moved on to the first time they met and how quickly they became friends. She even revealed that she'd had a crush on him in middle-school and the one instance they'd talked to eachother when she'd tried to draw him while he and his friends played soccer. "I remember her now..." he thought in wonder, his own recollections of the girl with the big eyes and dark hair who was always staring at him longingly,he assumed she was just another fangirl. He'd even yelled at her when she was watching them while they tried to play soccer. "I'm sorry i yelled at you that time" he said, squeezing her tighter. She smiled and brought a hand behind her to his cheek. "My fault" she replied shortly. She carried on to her highschool years, saddened because he had dropped out to continue with his idol activities. Myungsoo had continued to pursue and she finally gave in and started dating him, but he'd started training at Woollim and it was getting hard for them tobe together. She told him she also decided she wanted to be an idol and so auditioned to become a trainee, but because S.M. wasn't holding auditions she had to go into CUBE. But still she didn't mind, because it was a step closer to him and he was one of the main reasons she wanted to be an idol in the first place. After she was accepted her and Myungsoo pretty much had no time together, but they still kept their relationship because their dorms were so close to eachother and the occasional date wasn't hard. When she told him how he tried to assault her on the night of their first date, he gripped her arm tightly. "Bastard..." he hissed through his teeth, wanting to go and punch his face in at that moment. "I want to kill both him and your father right now!" "I met my father today for the first time in ten years, at the prison" she told him finally, turning his expression from anger to shock. "Why? why would you..." he didn't know how to react to that. "You... you should've brought me with you!" "It was something i had to face alone, but it didn't help and i doubt it ever will" she replied numbly, playing with the sheets. "If a lot of ways though, YOU helped me get over it..." she turned around to face him, grabbing the collar of his sweater and bringing his face closer to hers. "I'm okay now, really..." she kissed him sweetly on the nose, before snuggling into his chest. "Gomawo oppa" Taemin was stunned again into silence, patting her back gently.

The final scene of this story involved a lot, though it would take a lot more time before naeun could heal she was definitely on the right track and so was everyone else in her life. Myungsoo came to her to apologize for the last time, and she forgave him, though Taemin was there as well and he never would. Taemin's parents and Naeun's mother met up again, expressing apologies to eachother for what had happened and what role they'd played, feeling guilty towards Naeun the most because she had been the one hurt the most. And their worlds continued to revolve around eachother, they both promised to reveal the fact that they were officially dating when their time on "we got married" was over. Nothing and no-one would keep them apart, it was onyl the start of their lives together after all.

Naeun found herself at the top of the tree again in the middle of the summer heat, her sketchbook in hand. The sunlight danced off her hair which was swept to the side, and warmed through her pale skin, the gentle breeze fluttering her pastel green flower-print dress. "She is a piece of artwork in herself" Taemin thought dreamily as he sat posing like a model in front of her, staring into the distance and trying to keep as still as possible for her. "I hope you finish it today, but the one of us in bunny costumes is still number 1 to me you know, it's been my phone background for months now..." he showed her his phone as proof but she didn't look at it, only glanced at him every so often as she was so absorbed in her picture. He pouted, leaning back to his pose and staring off into the distance, where people now were happily enjoying their free time in the park, occasionally glancing at the two weirdo's in the high-up tree. "Give me half an hour and it'll be done" she said, making him groan. "I can't sit still that long! My 's going numb and i'll fall off you know..." he was fidgeting around impatiently. Finally he couldn't take it anymore and stood up to go over and grab her sketchbook. "Let me see how far you are!" he yelled, too slow though because she'd already jumped to the other branch. "Sorry oppa, i finished ten minutes ago i was just teasing you to see how long you could sit still..." she said with a giggle, seeing his frown appear and smiling even wider. "Why you!" he chased her around the tree and she squealed and ran. But he'd improved to the point where he was almost as good at climbing trees as she was. He'd caught her in seconds and pinned her to the treetrunk, staring into her eyes as she did the same. "Here oppa" she whispered, showing him the picture. He glanced down to see that all his efforts of posing in that manner had gone to waste, for before him was a picture of a middle school boy running wildly through a gate of some kind, long hair blown away from his face because of the speed her ran at. "Is this me from school?" he asked, to which she nodded. "I drew you once then but i never got to finish it because i could never see your face properly..." bringing a hand up to his forehead she smoothed back the unruly locks. "I lcan see your face all i want now" "Yes you can" he whispered with a smile, hugging and kissing her as they both said "I love you" between their kisses.

Okay it's finished :) seriously that's it, the end. Did you like this story? I hope i did justice to the taeeun couple and i hope more stories get added to this fandom, it really needs more stories!

Thank you subscribers and readers, you guys are awesome and what kept me going this whole time. in the grand scheme of everything this story wont mean much, but i hope a few people smiled while reading it and i hope people like the next story im starting (it's taeminzy not taeeun).

Goodbye to all for now!

ezk.