Welcome to the City of Thead

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

( you's POV)

After 7 hours non-stop drive, we arrived at the C.O.T. Frankly, C.O.T is twice scarier than the last time I went here (which was 2 years ago). I woke Kris up and we both got off from the bus along with the other kids.

The smell;

The enviroment;

People or creatures; none.

Seyong suddenly raised his hand. "Teacher, where are we going to sleep?" he asked. Kangta raised an eyebrow at Seyong's question. "In our sleeping bag of course." the teacher said coolly and it somehow sounded sarcatic too. "Okay students. First thing first, we will divide you guys into groups."

Heejun took out the folded paper from his jeans' pocket. He unfolded it and read it loudly. "The names that I mention please step forward." he cleared his throat before continuing. "Bae Suzy, No Minwoo, Gong Minzy, Lee Dani, Choi Jonghyun (Changjo) and Meng Jia." the 6 of them move forward. "You all will be the leader of your team."

I can hear Kris laughing over my shoulder. LOL-ing much my precious dragon?

"Now the people in Minwoo's are Kim you, Shim Hyunseong, Huang Zi Tao, Lee Jeongmin and Kris." I let out a sigh of relief. Thank god Kris is in the same team with me. "Lee Chanhee, Jung Jinwoon, Lee Hyukjae, Kim Yookwon and Song Jieun will be joining Changjo's team." one girl in each group again?!

"Next is, Suzy's team. The members are; Hwang Miyoung, Pyo Jihoon, Yoo Seungho, Jeon Boram and Kim Seyong." Heejun passed the paper to Sunye for her to continue. The female teacher obeyed her senior and read it. "The fourth group will be Jia's group. Ahn Jaehyo, Jinyoung, Bang Minah, Park Luna and Cha Sunwoo will be in her group. Pay attention, please! In Minzy's group there will be Soyou, Seungri, Lee Donghae, Kim Hyorin and Yoo Changhyun(Ricky)."

Well at least they have 2 girls in each team. I feel so sorry for myself. "For the last group, Kim Minseok, Uee, Kim Himchan, Ahn Sohee and Lee Hyunwoo, you'll be joining Dani. Take note leaders, you have to take care of your members."

"As for our first activity, Let's walked and travel around C.O.T. First everyone take this. It's the.map of this city."

"There's a school, hospital and a museum. This city had been abandoned since the 90s so, I advice you guys. . . Be careful. I'm not saying that there will be a ghost but the stuffs. It is an old building. So anyway, let's go to the school first."

"But teacher," Chunji raised his hand. "What are we searching actually?" Kangta seemed really pleased to hear that question. "I dont know. This is a trip. Its an experience of a life time trip. Just enjoy this while it last."

I got a bad feeling about this. Really bad.

-

Dark. Gloomy. Stink. Rubbish. Rats.

That were the only thing I saw for the past one hour. I can't believe our trip will be this extreme. It's not like I don't like it, it's just extreme in a boring way. Maybe I rather have an adventure like what happened at Hwangsaeg. That's better.

Out of the blue, Kris nudged me using his elbow. I winced in pain. That was unexpectedly hurt. "Are you bored yet? B'coz I am." he said with his bored expression. I nodded to his question. "Yep. I am bored since 1997. Shouldnt the teacher do some games or stuff? Honestly, I'm hungry too." I crossed my arms in.a sulky manner. Then, Jeongmin and Hyunseong joined in.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jeongmin asked curiously. He had a brownish hair, cat-like eyes and he's quite a fashionista, judging from the way he wore his shirts and such. We all were wearing some simple white or black T-shirt unlike him. He was wearing some navy blue t-shirt with a skull picture on it and also some expensive looking sneakers.

"Nahh. . . Just ranting about how boring this trip is." I told them.

"This is boring." Jeongmin made a weird annoying noises that made us laughed.

"Too booorrriiiinnng!!!" Hyunseong joined.

"Boooooo!!"

Hyunseong and I sang. The students stared at us as if we had some kind of disease or something. I laughed. "Nice move oppa. . ." I nudged Hyunseong. "You should always learn from the master." he said proudly. I laughed again and looked at Kris. He looked pissed off and annoyed. Is it because of the sing or because of he's jealous towards Hyunseong? Mehh. . .

The trip continued and we already walked passed to every and each classroom in the school. It really remind me of Hwangsaeg before it went into a 'revolution'. After that we stopped at the hall. "We'll be sleeping here. Take out your sleeping bag and goodnight. No fishy stuff kids." the teacher looked at me and Kris direction. What? Its not like we're going to have or anything.

But wait! That's it? No food?!!

When I was about to raise my hand, the teacher continued. " No food till tomorrow."

-

I don't know what really happened but my temple hurt so much. I looked around . I'm not in my sleeping bag. Where am I? Should I shout? But I'm not in a goos condition to shout.

I tried to sit down. My body was so sore and it was really hard to even move a muscle. Did someone beat me up yesterday? But there's no scar or bruises. "Kris." I tried my best to speak but no voice came out. Crap. "Kris." I tried again but failed. "Kris!!!" I finally screamed.

/Welcome people of Yeongha High School. . /

That voice. I know that voice so well. The voice that had been killing me for the past months.

/There are only 2 people that actually know about me. Hello. I know you guys might be wandering where are you right now. It's in the school. Remember yesterday's walking around the school crap?/

I cant believe that the speaker will actually work.

/But you guys are in separate rooms. Now your first warming up mission, Find your friend. The first person you meet will be your partner. If one of you dont have any partners. . . You die. Ah, and gather at the hall. Be fast./

A/N: Finally an update. Heheh, I'm on my school break alredy and Let's just say I try to update twice a week after this xD and heyyooo, new mission! Thank you new subbies and me loves comments! Drop down your comments nae!! :3 And can.I have some.upvotes? ? XD