Big Mistake

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

(Author's POV)

 
 

----Changjo----

 
 

He gawked at the sight of the dead bodies infront of him. He felt like vomitting but if he really did vomit, everything will be worst than the time being. After inhaled and exhaled for a few times, he finally calmed himself down. The steps he took were very careful and light. He doesnt want to step on something inappropriate. Trust me, there were a lot of inappropriate things on the floor.

 

He took the knife from the desk and went to one of the dead corpses. The room was sure smelly. He looked at the corpse carefully. Examining him. Yes, it's a he. Out of the blue, Changjo's eyes grew wider. He knew him. Infact, he knew him.very very well. His jaw dropped and hands trembling in great fear and anger.

 
 

Miss him, Changjo?
Here, a meaning present for you.

 
 

The knife fell off from his grip. The shock that he received that time was beyond imagination. If he coyld cry right then, he already did but part of him were scolding him to not cry. "L....Ljoe...." he mumbled softly. The corpse infront him looked so-very pale. Of course, it is a corpse. It is just weird for Changjo to see Ljoe being so calm and pale.

 

Who is Ljoe to Changjo? They are siblings. He had always wanted to see Ljoe after he entered the school but the elders never give the little brother the permission to do so. Even so, Changjo never stop loving Ljoe. He knows Ljoe. He might be a cold-hearted kind of guy but he's actually really hardworking. Changjo's rolemodel.

 

Tears rolled down from his eyes and fell on his brother's shoulder. "H-hyung..." he held Ljoe's hand. "Hyung... I've met her. She's indeed really nice. No wonder you fall for her." he gnawed on his lips. "I really want to kill her at first when i know she hurted you but, I cant. She's too precious. For you and Kris." he closed his eyes and heaved a sigh. "You're sure is a moron hyung. Why do you have to fall for someone like her?" he scolded his brother, still trying to hold back his tear from flowing.

 

As time passed, he just stared at the corpse. He was speechless. He have to cut his brother's stomach and search for the key but how in the world can he do that to his own brother? Out of all the corspe, he can only see the scar on his brother's stomach. Meaning the key is in his stomach. "I'm sorry hyung. . ."

 
 
 

----Hyunseong----

 
 

He ran around the park. God, it was really tiring. He had encountered a lot of clowns being scratched and clothes ripped open yet, he couldnt find anything. Curses never stop flowing out from his mouth. His clothes and favourite jeans were already coated with various type of blood. Even parts of his hands and face too.

 

As he was running aimlessly, he saw a figure at the swing. Long hair, wearing white long-lace dress. Cold ran down his spine. Honestly, he's scared too. However, his determination overpowered him. He puts aside all of the negative,useless thoughts and walked to the swing.

 
 

(Hyunseong's POV)

 
 

It's a girl. I am 100% sure about that. God damn it,she looks like Ju-on. Long hair, white dress. Wait, is she a legit ghost? I am not seeing things, right?

 

I approached the girl. Oh Lord, she looked exactly like a ghost in those freaky friday night movie or something that I watched before. But I really need to know.

 

Carefully, I reached out my hand and tried to tap on her shoulder. A bit more--she sudenly stood up and ran away. Becauseof the sudden action, i tripped on something and fell on my . S-. Did she just run? I looked around for her. I guess she's one of them too.

 
 

Heheheh. . 
It's one of my assistants. 
Did you really thought its a ghost? How funny.

 
 

The 'ghost' was standing in front of the entrance door. Is it me or she just did a hand gesture to me to follow her. Almost an instant, I ran towards her without thinking twice. Instead of waiting for me to go near,the girl continue running and I swear i heard laughter. Damn, so creepy but maybe she could give me the hint. Maybe she is my clue. My instinct is tingling.

 

I'm not sure for how long we ran but I ended up in front of this one unindentified room with no 'ghost' around. I spun around, finding her but not a single trace could be found.

 

I never know we have this part of this buidling in the hospital. Heaving a sigh, I placed my hand on yhe door handle. I pushed it down and the door creaked open. It's not lock. I silently celebrated that in my head.

 

I took a step inside. The room smelled unexpectedly so nice compare to the other places in this place. And a very familiar scent too. But where did I smell this before. A few candles were already lit up inside the room. How romantic. As i looked around, I saw a very huge tank further inside the room. A small figure was inside.

 

"Hyunseong!"

 

A voice called me. Wait... This voice. I ran to the tank and my eyes were wide opened in shock. Iput my hand against the glass. "Y-ya. D-dont touch the glass. Y-you might activate it." she stuttered. I just nodded. "What have they done to you?" I asked, staring at her who was covered in blood. The killer must had dropped her down in the other tank that was filled with blood.

 

"I'm okay. . Is Kris okay? Did they... Torture him?" she asked, sounded so worried. "He's fine. Come on, I need to get you out from here." I tried to search something hard so i can break the glass. But "DONT!! not now. Look over there." she pointed at the note that was stuck on the wall. Domething throbbed inside my chest. Such a lunatic person.

 
 

"If you save her now, both of you will suffer great pain. And you'll witness everyone's death. Oh and congrats Hyunseong. You finally revealed the biggest secret."

 
 
 

To be continued.

 
 
 
 

Author's note: 
Dear lord. How long have i been away?  I am deeply sorry guys. But im finally out from 'prison'. Yehet. And i am terribly hurt for what is happening in kpop fandom especially SM. Fkk that . Ugh. First with kris and now luhan. Stay strong everyone. Jessica and Sungmin fans too. 
And anyway, i am so touched that people still read this ty fanfics of mine. I am really grateful. May i know how many people r from malaysia here? Hehehe 
Aaaaaand, wait for the next update. Starting from here, theres a lot of actions will come.up. So buckle up guys. 
Love all of you everypanda lol xD

(and i'll update again next week. please pray for an update. oh and i've made an account on wattpad and will be posting a story there. my username is xhemmyx and if you want to know more i guess you can follow me on twitter @xhem96x . see ya!! )