MIssion card

I Am No One 2: This Is 531147

A/N: double update. Sorry for the late and short update. I hope you enjoy and dont forget to leave comments later in that box. Killer is waiting for yuh.
 

(you's POV)

I looked at my teammates. All of them had put their trust on us; me and Kris. Especially our cutie leader. Minwoo. The youngest in the group. "Come on noona. You can do this!" he cheered softly while doing the 'fighting' gesture. Isnt he just cute? I smiled. "No. We're in this together. That's why they call it as group."

We all walked along the corridors and took a peeked from the class to class. The school was almost the same as Yeongha except for the scary murals and gloomy feelings. I unintentionally held Kris' wrist. "Gege, where do you think the body is hidden?" I asked, without letting go his wrist.

He stopped so suddenly that I was jabbed back. I shook my head. "I don't know if this is right," he bit his lower lips, thinking. "But earlier I saw Sunye's body at the lab." he said. The others turned their heads to look at Kris. "How. . . When did you saw it?" Jeongmin asked.

"Well, I accidently saw it when I was searching for my partner in the previous game."

"Let's go before the others find that body."

We all followed Kris from behind. Our footsteps were really loud and it echoed in the whole space. I wonder where and how well are the other kids doing. I mean, arent they going to Block B to search for dead bodies?

Hyunseong was forced to enter the lab first since he was the oldest and well, none of us wants to go first. "It's on the table." Kris pointed.

We walked further deeper into the room and saw a figure lying on the table. It is true. There is a body on it. "Sunye Sansaengnim." Jeongmin murmured. Hyunseong suddenly bend down and picked up something from the floor. "What's that hyung??" the maknae asked. Hyunseong cleared his throat and began to read the note.

" 'You found the body! Congratulations! Now, find the mission card.' " we looked at each other, frowning. "How many minutes left?" I asked. "About 20 minutes." Jeongmin looked at his wrist watch. Hyungseong poked me. "Why did you ask that??" I smirked devillishly.

Kris somehow read my mind. He held my hand. "Oh no woman. It is not in there!" he said sternly. I smiled smugly. "Trust me. Where else could it be?"

I looked around, searching for something sharp to use. Out of the blue, someone poked my arm. "Noona, looking for this?" Minwoo handed me a dagger. "Where did you find?" I took the dagger carefully. It looked really sharp. "Under the table." he said cutely.

"Okay guys, turn around. It's for her privacy."

"But I want to-"

"It's okay Kris. I will be just fine."

Kris was hesitating. It was obvious since he wasnt letting my hand go but he eventually did. I smiled and mumbled 'I love you' to him. He turned around, blushing. Sighing, I lifted up Sunye's shirt, revealling a very long scar. *Ha-ha. I guess I'm smarter than you.* I took a deep breath and ed the dagger inside her stomach. Only some blood went out. Meaning, the killer already 'empty' the stomach before he put the card. Smartass.

I gawked at the sight. My hand was covered with blood yet, I still didnt dig inside her stomach. I tore it apart and slipped my hand inside. It was freaking gross. Finally.

"Found it you ?"

"Yeap."
 

(Author's POV)

----- Changjo's Team -----

They went to the infirmary. It was all Ukwon's idea. He told the other confidently 'Usually, dead bodies will be at the infirmary because that place is just sick.' Changjo, as the leader, took some times to agree. In the end he agreed and they all went there.

The place was dark and smell so bad. Even rotten cheese smell better. "Where is it? We have like 30 minutes left." Jieun held on Eunhyuk's hand tighter. He her back. "Calm down. There will be no good if we rush." he said calmly.

Changjo ran to the cupboard. He began to check one by one. "Changjo ya, be careful dude. We cant let you die." Chunji reminded him. Changjo hummed and pulled the last cupboard's door. When he pulled it opened, something fell with loud thud.

Jieun squealed. "What's that?"

Changjo examined the thing inside the cupboard. "A headless body." he said. The others looked at each other, frowning.  Changjo didnt stop observing around. Then, he found something hanging in the cupboard behind the body. "Hyung. . ." he called. He bravely spun the ball-like thing around. He was so surprised to see the head.

The face was covered with blood and it was hard to indetify who it is. Although he was scared to the stage where he could pee in his pants, he didnt stop. He saw something familiar stuck in the head's mouth. "Changjo! Dont you dare touch it!" Jieun hissed. Changjo clicked his tongue and took out the yellow note. Eunhyuk and Jinwoon gawked at the sight.

"Now. . . You have to find your mission card around this infirmary. Ah, congratulation. You found the body!"

Changjo turned around. "Find the card." 
 

---- At the school ----

The first team to arrive was Minwoo's team followed by Suzy, Changjo, Dani and Minzy. you and the rest were anxiously waiting for Jia's team to arrive. Even at the last 2 minutes they didnt come. Finally, the game ended without them arriving.

Some of the girls began to cry bevcause they knew what had just happened to them. They could predict that they are dead. you gritted her teeth and waited for the killer to make an annoucement. 

/Hello to all of you who successed
So, as you see. . .
5 of your friends are eliminated.
Means; dead. 
Meng Jia, Cha Sunwoo, Bang Minah, Ahn Jaehyo, Jinyoung and Park Sunyoung or Luna.
They all are slower than snail.
I want fast candidates. 
Now, as a reward, you guys can rest. 
Yes, time out. 
Please enjoy your food at the cafeteria. 
Ppyong/

To be continued. 
 

A/N: I'm giving you guys time to guess the killer. So, it would be less other characters appearance since well, you guys know it yourself. What am i talking abt. Aigoo. Thanks for reading. Leave some comments and wait for more double updates xD

Ah, and anyone going to watch MAMA???? /shake