Chapter 8

The night life.

http://youtu.be/thRpwE7B5rI

 


        By the end of the night everyone was wasted and throwing up all over the place, except for Ilhoon and Hyunsik. They didn't drink as much as you expected them to. All 5 boys were lying in separate couches or just allowed their bodies to sprawl out on the floor. You made your way through them as you tried to reach out for Ilhoon to help you because Hyunsik seemed to be out of your sight.

 

“Hey....Is it possible if you could help out with the mess?”

 

“Uh, no. Have fun with all of this.”

 

“What?! You're really not going to help out?”

 

“Yup, have fun.”

 

He quickly walks out of the club and makes his way back home. You stood there, frustrated, that this man would not even bother to help you out with the mess he took part in.

 

“Ugh! OUT OF ALL PEOPLE!”

 

“Are you alright?” Hyunsik asks from behind.

 

“Oh, I thought you left already.”

 

“I was going to but I saw the place and thought that you might have a hard time cleaning this all up. So, I came back.”

 

“Glad one of you is nice enough to help me out.” You smile at him.

 

“We'll just clean up a little bit so that tomorrow won't be much of a hassle. Plus, I'm pretty sure you're pumped to go home now.”

 

“You are spot on.”

 

“Alright, let's do this!” You say with a fighting spirit.

 

       Throughout the whole night you and Hyunsik clean up the place a little bit, so that when you clean tomorrow the job will be a little easier. You also tried to sober up most of the guys who were drunk because that was a part of your job description. You brought them to bathrooms so that they may puke, brought them water and gum to help them out a little bit. It was a little weird for you to do these types of tasks but in order for these guys to go home they needed to look as calm as possible rather then drunk. You and him then called up cabs, for people who were really gone, or their bikes, for the people who can somewhat make their way home. It was finally closing time so you brought out the keys to close up the place and you were just about to head your way home.

 

“Hey, it's still pretty late and it's dangerous around this time. Do you want me to walk you home?”

 

“What are you talking about it's 6am in the morning? What could possibly happen to me?”

 

“...Well, you never know. Better safe then sorry.”

 

“Nah, it's okay. It's literally broad day light and everyone is getting to work at this time. So, don't worry about me. I really doubt thugs will come out and attack me.”

 

“If you say so.”

 

“Don't worry. I'll be fine.”

 

“Okay, just don't get into too much trouble.”

 

“I won't!”

 

You then turn around as you head towards the direction of your house and as he turns back to run on back home.


I should totally be punished right now T-T I'm so sorry guise that I only got to update now. My life has been super hectic recently and I can't seem to find the time to write. So, updates won't be as fast as they used to and i'm sad. But, here it is anyways chapter 8 super short and ugh T-T i'm sorry again. But, don't worry I will not abondon this story I will continue to write it :) kekeke Enjoy :)

STAY FAB & SASSY!