Chapter 16

The night life.

http://youtu.be/shlpQ75EsNM

 


                    And there it was. The thumping of your heart growing louder and louder in your ears, as you tried to get a grip of yourself. The very feeling of your entire being falling down a deep and dark hole, while getting lost in thought. The words of hospital and brother in the same sentence got you sick to your stomach. But, this wasn't the time to panic, you had to keep your head on straight. You needed to run, to Daisuke, now or it will be too late. You quickly felt the adrenaline rush pulsate throughtout your entire body as you walked out the door and quickly picked up the pace to run out into the street. There you find Ilhoon standing right outside the club waiting for a cab. But, he was the least of your worries. You brought your hand outwards in a panic while you tried to get the attention of one of the taxi drivers. None of them stopping in front you as they quickly move along with their daily routine. Finally, a cab stops but Ilhoon quickly opens up the door to get inside first. As soon as he was about to close the door you hold onto it and force your way inside. He gives you an appalled look to your very violent reaction.

 

What the hell are you doing?” He asks.

 

Where to?” The cab driver insists.

 

Jutendo Hospital, please.” You say urgently. You close the door right behind you as you placed your hands on your legs as you gripped tightly onto your pants, hoping, nothing bad has happened to him.

 

....Hosipital?” Ilhoon whispers to himself.

 

Understood. Are you two going the same way?”

 

Yes.” You say without even thinking that Ilhoon was right beside you.

 

Alright.”

 

You quickly put your seat belt on, while you rest your head upon the window pane and looked out to the busy streets of Tokyo. There, in that car, you and Ilhoon sat in silence while you watched the people and buildings pass you by.....one by one as they slowly dissappear from your sight. Moving on with life as if nothing drastic has ever happened to them. As if you were the only one in this world facing a battle. And while you watched the people walk by, in that fearful silence, you prayed, even if you weren't christian or catholic you tried to pray. You asked for guidance, for something, for whoever was up there to protect your little brother. Buddhas, gods, Yahweh, anyone....Just someone.....save my brother. You felt the tears starting to build up as you continued to stare at the cold heartless city in front of you. The busy bodies moving here and there getting to work to be successful, all stopped at once as they stared at the clouds and brought out their umbrellas. Some rushing to find shelter others taking their sweet time. The pure, white, clouds slowly turning into grey. And soon enough, droplets of rain fell upon the city of Tokyo.....As if it were reading your mind.

 

Hey....” A voice hesitates to continue. 

 

Are you okay?”

 

You turned around, to your surprise, because you have completely forgotten about the stubborn and selfish host.

 

Yeah.....” You say awkwardly.

 

Then, why are you crying?”

 

What?”

 

You bring your hand up to your face as you felt the wet pools of tears rolling down your cheeks.

 

Oh...”

 

And that's when the water works occurred. Just by that one simple comment, from the man who has hurt your feelings a minute ago, was able to make you cry like a complete fool. The pain you kept inside was finally flowing out and it wouldn't stop, as much as you tried to cover your face from embarrassment it just wouldn't listen to you...your body was not listening to you. He leans in closer as he moves your hands out of your face and wipes the tears away from your eyes. He brings his hands out forward as he brings you into a long, and warm embrace....wrapping his arms around you...comforting you, so, that he could heal every battle scar you have on you right now. And with your head in his chest....you let it all out. You cried harder, louder, and screamed a little.

 

Shhhhh, it's okay. It's going to be okay.”

 

Daisuke...” You whisper.

 

He continues to pet your head as the cab finally comes to a stop.

 

...Ma'am, sir, we've arrived.”

 

Thank you.”

 

Ilhoon brings out his wallet as he pays the driver in the front seat.

 

Keep the change.”

 

He carefully takes the seat belt off of you and takes off his own. He exits out of the car as he walks around to open the door for you. He quickly grabs a hold of your hand as he saw how much you were struggling to walk. You made your way inside the hospital while he continues to hold onto you for support. You both made your way into the emergency room as you rushed to get to the front desk.

 

Is my little brother in here?” You say with anxiety in your voice.

 

Sorry, ma'am but may I get a name?”

 

Sato, Daisuke.”

 

And that’s when you felt Ilhoons arms stiffen up as you said the name Daisuke.

 

What....”

 

Please, lead me to my brother.”

 

He's in the emergency room at the moment. If you just take these stairs by my left and turn right, it will be down at the very end of the hall. You may wait for the doctor there.”

 

As soon as Ilhoon heard what the nurse says he grabs onto your hand, faster then the speed of light, and runs over to the emergency room with you trailing right behind him.....It was like he cared for your little brother....like it was his own sibling. The both of you ran with all your might when you finally see the entrance to the emergency room....the room where Daisuke lays motionless. Ihoon quickly places himself down the seats for the patients relatives while you felt your knees grow weak and slowly fell to the floor. With your hands both clasped together and raised up to your forehead you prayed....prayed to whoever was listening to you. Even when the tears were rolling off your eyes...being strong isn't what's needed right now.....protection for Daisuke is what's needed. Ilhoon got off his seat as he sat down right beside you with his arms wrapped around you.

 

Shhhh....”

 

Please, save him...save him.” You say without realizing who you were saying it to.

 

He'll be okay.”

 

 

 

 

           The doctor finally walks out of the emergency room as he finds you and Ilhoon sitting down.

 

Are you related to the patient inside?”

 

Yes, yes” You stood up quickly and made your way to the doctor.

 

I'm his sister.”

 

Well then Ms.Sato....I have some good news and bad news.”

 

Please, just tell me. I don't care. Just tell me what happened to my little brother?”

 

Well, throughout the day he was running a high fever which caused him to faint in class. He never told his teachers or his classmates that he was feeling unwell, which caused him to collapse. The weird thing is that he got a fever very fast, in a short amount of time.....Did he have a history of getting high fevers before?”

 

Yes, when he was very little....He got constant fevers..... but cough medicine and pain killers always seemed to work.”

 

Ms.Sato...It's not just a slight fever he's dealing with. It's much more dangerous then just that. I took a look at his immune system and it is very fragile and weak. The more that you ignored the fact that it was more then just a fever, at a very young age of his, it caused his immune system to weaken....”

 

Is it fixable doctor?” You say worriedly.

 

Yes, but he will need to go on special meds. No more cough drops, pain killers and such. Understood? But at the very moment it seemed that because his immune system has been weak for a very long time it's slowly affecting his lungs. We need to be able to operate now.”

 

.....Just do it doctor. Just save my brother. I don't care how much it costs.”

 

Will do ma'am. For the mean time please, take a seat while I continue on with the procedure.”

 

He walks back inside while you felt your body get weak.....You felt like blaming your parents...blaming your parents for abandoning you at such a young age... for abandoning you and your brother......for abandoning a young girl who knew nothing about life...and now she could be the cause of her own brothers death...I killed my brother.

 

Ilhoon grabs your arms as he turns you around to face him. He wipes your tears again one more time as he stares into your eyes.

 

Whatever you are thinking about, it isn't true. This is just a way of life, okay? This is life and it's hard. So don't go blaming yourself because it isn't your fault.” He answers like he was reading exactly what you were thinking about. And thats when you fell into his arms one last time as you cried.

 

Thank you.” You say softly.

 


Hello my beautifuls. Havent update in like 5ever ~ But I hope this makes up from the last chapter of Ilhoon being a lololol ^^ But I love you all. So how do you all like the story so far? Beautiful, fabulous, amazing? I'm kidding ~ I would just love to hear you're feedback and thoughts about what you think is going ot happen or whatever. I don't know i'm a very curious authour and would love to hear what my readers would have to say ^^ LOL I'm trying so hard to get this finished before work starts so that you all may have something to read :) Anywho, thank you for new subbies and for people sticking around and reading my called writing and thankyou for not leaving me and anticipating what I have in store. YOU ARE ALL AWESOME AND DESERVE CANDIES OKAY !  Anywho, this chapter is really depressing so don't be sad and don't forget to smile. :) Life is beautiful you just need to find beauty in the most ugliest places. Cheesy? Yes. But is it the truth? Hell to the yes. So smile my beautifuls :) ^^ <3 

STAY FAB & SASSY !