Chapter 17

The night life.

http://youtu.be/-pMW26eVM_w

 


 

                       And words of every kind, echoed, from every side of the walls. Bouncing back and forth hitting your ears...as it echoed through your mind. It was too hard for you to understand....too unbearable, maybe? But whatever it was it hurts...and it caused you to hurt so much that you felt your eyes starting to tear. The endless stream of waterworks.... and nothing seems to be able to stop it. You find your little brothers back view right in front of your eyes. In joy, you jumped up and down that he was alright....that he wasn't in his death bed. You waved your hands frantically to get his attention but just as you were about to call Daisuke....No sound came out of your mouth. Nothing....blank....You placed both your hands on your throat as you grasped on to it tightly, hoping, this would help your vocal chords produce some type of sound. You quickly turn around to find anyone else who could help you out and then you saw your parents....doing the same thing as Daisuke and walking away from you. None, of them able to help you out. And it was getting really frustrating, that no one was able to hear your screams but yourself...no one. You felt your legs give out on you as you fell. Within that closed space you fell weak and positioned yourself into the corner of the room. Your knees up to your chest, your arms wrapped around them, and your head lying on top....hiding yourself from anything else that could possibly hurt you. And just when you gave up on everything a hand from above you appears.

 

_____________!”

 

what?

 

_____________!”

 

You felt your entire body go into a shock as you quickly stood up from your bed, out of breath. Panting, heavily and loudly you try to recollect yourself as you try to come back to reality. Your vision gets blurry as you try your best to bring your eyes to open and there you were....back in your room. Last night....Last night was painful.....It felt like one bad nightmare, but the sad truth was that it was reality. He was brought to the hospital because of something stupid you did...because you ignored the fact that he got sick often when he was younger...and now his condition was worse. You can't help but beat yourself over it...You blamed yourself and your parents. Because if they were still here they would've known what to do. But they aren’t here.....They aren't here anymore. You looked at your cellphone which was right by your bedside and scanned the screen to check what time it was. It read “12:34 pm” Blinking back and forth, reminding you the time. Last night, was one big joke. The longer you waited in the emergency room, the more anxious you got. Was the operation successful? Was it a failure? But you remember Ilhoon staying with you that whole night. Holding onto your hand while you constantly cried on his shoulders. He held your hands tighter the more you felt like you were dying....hoping it would send you comfort. Hoping you would forget everything that was happening at that very moment. He started to regret everything, the way he acted towards you, the way he got angry at you before that..All he could do at that time was comfort you. If it wasn't for him you probably would've went A-wall but thanks to him you were able to keep yourself centred.....He kept you sane. As soon as the doctors came out it was already 1:30 am. He told you that the operation was successful and that you could finally head on home. But, you refused. You didn't want to. You had to stick by Daisukes' side as much as you can. But visiting hours were over and he was already being sent to the patients room. You got frustrated and irritated that they wouldn't let you see Daisuke with your own two eyes. Ilhoon tried his best to hold you back as he tried to calm you down as much as he can. At this point you were weak...weak, with no voice left to speak. To cry, to get angry...it was all pointless if you couldn't see Daisuke. So, Ilhoon took you home to an empty house. Tomita was out doing an over night shift so Ilhoon let himself inside as he tucked you in bed. Not leaving your side one bit until you fell fast asleep.....and that was what happened last night. Ilhoon, the man who irritated you the most...was the man who was able to keep you stable. If he wasn't there you weren't sure what you were going to do yourself....

 

                     You sigh deeply in that lifeless and empty room. Even breathing caused an echo in such an empty place. You picked up the sticky note that was hanging off of the lamp.

 

 

Hey, ____________

I started work early today. Sorry, I can't be with you today to comfort you. I'll visit Daisuke later, okay? I'll bring tons of oranges and fruits. And I know what you're thinking. Don't blame this on yourself. ^^ I know that you probably have a sad face on right now. So, just smile, okay? Smile because you're brother is still alive and so are you ^^ If that's not a good enough reason then find another reason to smile. I'll see you later. Call me when you need anything.

 

-Tomita

 

 

You placed your finger right on your cheek as you felt tears stream down your face...Then you slowly find yourself smiling at the little note she gave you. The reminder that life isn't over yet and that to take this depressing situation and change it into a happier one. And later on you found yourself laughing at how silly you must look. You wiped your tears out of your eyes as you called the host club for a day off so that you can visit Daisuke today.

 

It's going to be a good day.” You remind yourself.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://youtu.be/2oDZ3Fbb-5w

                     

                        You quickly made your way into the hospital as you walked up to the front desk.

 

Hi, do you know where Sato, Daisuke's room is?”

 

Hold on a second.”

 

You stand there impatiently, excited, that you're finally going to see your little brother.

 

It's in room 302A”

 

Thank you so much.”

 

You bolt to the elevator as you quickly pressed on the 3rd floor button and slowly the elevator doors close as it makes its way up. You exit out of the elevator and into the quiet, and dead halls. Searching for the room 302A, you were slowly starting to get impatient that you can't seem to find it. And from a distance you hear kids laughing to themselves. One sounding very familiar to you.

 

Daisuke.” You whisper. You started walking at a faster pace to the room where all the laughter was taken place. As you opened the door, you found Daisuke lying in bed, with such a bright smile on his face....Laughing with his friend....like nothing was ever wrong with him.

 

Daisuke!” You felt the tears coming again but who cares.

 

Oneesan!”

 

You run over to his bedside as you gave him a grand and big hug. A hug that he will never be able to forget.

 

Are you okay? Are you fine?”

 

He brings his small tiny hands out as he pushes you back a little bit.

 

Oneesan...are you crying?” He asks with a very sad look upon his face.

 

What? Me cry?”

 

Then why do you have water coming out of your eyes?”

 

Do I? I'm just happy to see you that's all”

 

You're not crying because you're sad?”

 

You bring him back to an embrace as you place your head on top of his.

 

Of course, I'm not. I'm crying because i'm just happy to see you.”

 

Oh, that makes me happy then.”

 

uhmmmm, hello.”

 

You retreat back from Daisuke as you heard another childs voice in the room coming from right behind you. You quickly wipe your tears as you turned around.

 

Oh, oneesan this is my friend. Her name is Hwa Young. Hwa Young this is my great great oneesan.”

 

It's finally nice to meet Daisukes' oneesan. He's told me great things about you. You must look so beautiful.” She brings her hand out forward for a handshake as you bring yours out to greet her too.

 

What has Daisuke said about me?” You asked curiously.

 

He says you were the greatest sister out there and that you were really pretty”

 

Oh did he now?” You turned around to face Daisuke as you gave him a mischievous look.

 

I did ! I promise!” You quickly jump on his bed as you started to tickle your little brother.

 

hahahahaha ~ Oneesan stop.”

 

Nope.”

 

He he. It's nice to hear Daisuke laugh like that.” Hwa Young states.

 

What?” You ask

 

He kept crying last night as soon as he woke up. I couldn't go to sleep and I tried my best to make him laugh.”

 

Hwa Young!”

 

What? I'm just telling you're oneesan the truth.”

 

You ruffle your little brothers hair because he was just too adorable.

 

I didn't want my oneesan to know that I was crying. I'm a big boy, now. Right oneesan?”

 

You laugh hysterically as Daisuke claims that he was a 'big boy.'

 

Yes, yes you are.”

 

Daisuke tells me that you're really pretty _______________ oneesan.”

 

Oh did he now.”

 

Can I touch your face?”

 

....what?”

 

Daisuke tugs onto your arm as you lean down for him to whisper into your ear.

 

Hwa Young is blind. She can't see anything.”

 

Daisuke, I know what you're telling you're oneesan. I may be blind but i'm not deaf. And you don't need to whisper it to her.”

 

I wasn't whispering anything!”

 

Daisuke, you're so silly sometimes.”

 

Am not!”

 

You find yourself laughing again at the two little kids quarrel.

 

So, Daisuke said I was pretty?”

 

She nods as she brings her hands out forward for her to touch your face.

 

Is it alright?” She asks for your approval. You take her hands as you place it among your face for her to touch. She slowly glides her hand on your cheeks and down to your jaw line, as if her hands were working as her eyes. She then moved up to your nose, then she slowly felt her own nose to compare between the two. She slowly touches your eye lids just so that she won't poke your eyes and brushes her fingers through your eye lashes. She makes her way up as she finally reaches to your hair, allowing her fingers to glide down your hair smoothly. She brings her hands back as her face lights up.

 

You are pretty.” She smiles.

 

Your eye lashes are really long, and your skin is really smooth. Plus, you have a really small nose....and your hair is really short...and beautiful. It felt like satin being brushed on my finger tips.”

 

You blush with the amount of compliments that Hwa Young was showering you in.

 

You remind me a lot of my mommy.”

 

Your mommy?”

 

Mhmm. Onisan described the way mommy looked and she fits your description perfectly. Onisan told me that mommy is the most beautiful lady in the world. Like a mermaid that was placed on land.”

 

Oh really?”

 

Mhmm, that's why I want to have short hair, like you and mommy. I want to look like mommy and oneesan.”

 

You sit by her bedside as your] comb your fingers through her hair.

 

You know what Hwa Young, you don't need to look like me or mommy because the Hwa Young I see right now is the most beautiful girl in the world. Probably even more prettier then your mommy...If you're onisan says she's a mermaid then you must be a goddess.”

 

She giggles.

 

You're only saying that to make me feel better.”

 

I'm not joking. You really are pretty Hwa Young. The prettiest girl I have ever seen. Am I right Daisuke?”

 

Yup. I kept telling her she was pretty but she wouldn't believe me.”

 

I can't help it. I can't see myself Daisuke. So I don't know if i'm pretty or not.”

 

Well, me and Daisuke believe you're pretty.”

 

Really?” She smiles.

 

Really.”

 

Thank you ______________ oneesan.”

 

Okay, so I brought gifts for Daisuke. Are you excited?!”

 

Yess!”

 

And for Hwa Young I promise to get you something tomorrow.”

 

Oh no, you don't need to.”

 

No, I insist. What do you want?”

 

No, no. I'm too shy. Onisan will just lecture me later.”

 

What onisan doesn’t know won't hurt him. I'll treat you two out to ice cream okay? It'll be our little secret.”

 

Come on Hwa Young. Let's go eat ice cream !”

 

She hesitates to answer and finally when she came to a conclusion she nods.

 

Yay!”

 

Okay, i'll be right back. I'll go buy icecream downstairs."

 


 

Hey there my lovliess :) Don't think i've abandon you just yet. I'm so sorry for havent being able to update. I was actually suppose to post this chapter a while back but while i was in the midst of posting it up i accidentally clicked the exit button and lost everything and was so upset but thankyou for not leaving me and still wanting to listen to my so called story LOL I love you all so candies for all. So here it is an updated chapter LOL Extra long just for you. But yeah here it is not too much interaction with ilhoon but trust me this is some important i wouldn't post it if it aint important LOL but props for making it this far. I currently have no school atm so imma try my best to write as much as i possibly can and update soon :D I LOVE YOU ALL 

STAY FAB & SASSY !