Chapter 15

The night life.

http://youtu.be/2WRnZU8eBF0

 


            And back to work it was for you. You walked to the host club with boulders being chained to your arms and legs, like you were suffering to enter back into that place. Wondering, if Ilhoons personality would change in an instant....but you and him had talked for hours in that park and started to get a long with one another, finally. You were pretty sure that he would be friendly towards you at work......Maybe

 

        You started the day off by cleaning the tables and the floors, waiting, for the host who will help you out today. To your luck it was Changsub and you don't have to deal the awkward encounters with Ilhoon just yet. But whatever was ahead of you today was going to be really puzzling. As soon as you finished up the finish touchings you and Changsub head to the back room so that he may get ready for the night and you could help out with everyone else. Then the doors bust open and right before your eyes was a very sleepless and tired Ilhoon. His eye bags were as deep and dark, giving off different shades of black and grey. You looked at him worriedly and curious to why he was late, once again.

 

Ilhoon.” The air got quiet as Eunkwang realized how tardy he came to work.

 

We already talked about this before.”

 

I know boss....It's just I really do have other things to do.”

 

How many times do I have to tell you! This job is not a joke. It is not a free laid back job where you drink and party all night! It is more then just that. And you know it! Before you signed that contract I made sure that you were clearly devoted to this job!” He looked extremely furious, like his head was about to pop out of his body. What a horrific sight to see.

 

....And I know that. But, imma give you the same answer I gave last time. I have things more important than this job.”

 

Everyones jaws dropped at the gutsy answer Ilhoon gives. That's the thing, everyone knew how stubborn and prideful Ilhoon was but you never thought his pride and stubbornness would reach to this.....Why? Why was he doing this? Does he wants to lose his job? He wants to be a doctor, right ? He needs this job more then ever. Ilhoon....Please, stop answering back. Just take his lectures in, don't fight back. You stood there in hope that he won't give another snarky comment towards Eunkwang or else he really will lose this job.

 

Excuse me.... EXCUSE ME?! You dare answer back! Ilhoon, you are really crossing the line now! I let it slip last time but now I might actually just fire you!”

 

And there it was, Eunkwang has exploded. Your body urged to move towards Ilhoon as you tried to protect him against Eunkwang, who was close to punching Ilhoon in the face. You threw yourself unto him so that he was able to dodge the punch that was going to land on him but in the process of doing so your foot intertwined with Ilhoons leg as you both tripped and fell on the cold floor. Your body feeling a little heavier then before, slowly started to gain consciousness. You blinked a few times to realize something soft beneath your hands, instead, of feeling the hard tiles under you. But instead of that feeling, you looked down to find your hands on Ilhoons chest. You gradually tilted your head upwards to find your eyes meeting with Ilhoons gaze. You look down on him as he looks up on you. There it was again....Staring into each others eyes like no one else was watching. Slowly, realizing the awkward position you two were placed he puts his hands on your waist as he slowly brings you up on your own two feet. You felt your face blush from a pale skin colour to a bright apple, red. You swiftly turned around to face Eunkwang, with your head faced down, staring hardly at the floor. Just then Ilhoon opens his mouth,

 

Were you just about to hit me?”

 

What if I was?”

 

Are you kidding me right now?..... After all those times we've worked together.....I've even considered you as family......and the fact that you were willing to hurt me....You know I never thought it would come to this.”

 

Ilhoon you brought this upon yourself! I treated you like my own brother but all you do is take advantage of me! All I ask from you is to come in to work early! Is that too much to ask?!”

 

...If only you knew.” He whispers to himself really softly, but you heard it loud and clear. In the heat of the moment you felt the word vomit flow out of your own mouth.

 

P-p-p-p-please, don't fire Ilhoon!” You held on to your shirt as tightly as you could. Everyones eyes diverted to you because of your random outburst. Or in this case a really unexpected outburst.

 

Please, dont fire him.” Your eyes looked up to Eunkwang as you felt it slowly watering. Why the hell were you crying for Ilhoons sake? Even you don't know why...maybe its because you know a little bit about him...maybe.

 

What?” Eunkwang looks with puzzling eyes.

 

The girl that hates Ilhoons very soul is defending him?”

 

Just don't fire him....He needs this job more then anyone.” Your eyes started to look for hope, asking for Ilhoons' reassurance to stay here.

 

What are you talking about?” Ilhoon says, with a very annoyed tone in his voice.

 

What?” You turn around, so that you could face him.

 

What do you mean what? Who do you think you are that you could just randomly defend me? You know nothing about me and what I 'need'.”

 

You started to look confused.....What was he talking about? Isn't he glad that you defended him.

 

I was just....trying to help. Is that bad?”

 

Did I ask for your help? Did it look like I needed help? On that note no, I don't need your help so go back to the side lines and dissappear.”

 

Ilhoon....What are you talking about?” Your eyes were beginning to water, you can feel them. This wasn't supposed to happen....What happened to yesterday? The nice and down to earth Ilhoon. Why is he acting this way?

 

Ilhoon....” Was all that could come out of your mouth. It felt like a thousands bullets have been shot through your heart and you didn't know why it hurt so much to hear him say those words....those words that pierced right through you.

 

What?”

 

But yesterday-”

 

Just forget that side of me. This is the real me and I don't need your help one bit. Don't walk around pretending like you know me. Women like you frustrate me so much ! They think they know what's best for the other but completely screws them over in the end. So do me a favour and stay out of my life! You're just like the rest of em, stupid and dumb.”

 

........” You felt your knees and legs going weak as you slowly started to lose balance. Hyunsik quickly rushes to your side as he holds you from behind for support.

 

Ilhoon! Stop this!” Hyunsik screams.

 

You're hurting ________________s' feelings.”

 

You held onto Hyunsiks' arms as you tried to search for your centre of balance as he continues to support you.

 

Do you think I care if I hurt her feelings or not?”

 

Why is he like this?

 

It's okay Hyunsik I'll be okay.”

 

The phone rings out of the blue as the awkward and stiffy air slowly disappears. Peniel slowly walks out of the room to escape this situation and answers the phone.

 

I'm out of here.” Ilhoon states.

 

Don't you dare walk away from me!” Eunkwang yells.

 

Watch me.” Ilhoon turns around as you watch his back slowly dissappear from your reach.

 

 

Why?.....

What just happened?.....

 

 

As you grab a hold of Hyunsiks arms you found yourself to be standing back up properly again.

 

But then Peniel qucikly opens the door as he still holds the phone in one of his hands. His face slowly turning pale and out of breath.

 

________________!” Everyones eyes alerts back to Peniels as he yells your name.

 

Your little brother is in the hospital!”

 

 

There it was.......

The sound of my world slowly falling apart.....

 


Hey lovlies im extremly pooped and tired. I wasn't actualy supposed to update today. I was going to wait till next week or so when my life calms down but I make you guys wait too long and I feel bad. SOOOO I just posted it up for all of yas cus i luh you tht much. But thankyou for reading, commenting, subscribing cus it makes me tear up and cry inside that your interested in my writing. Anywho, I've been sleep deprived for a few days now and I knwo that there are spelling/grammar mistakes. Just like this A/N ANYWHO ENJOY !

STAY FAB & SASSY!