Chapter 5

The night life.

http://youtu.be/p-ATg5DSgDk       


             You head on inside, to the host club, as Hyunsik gestured to enter right in. Compared to last time the air was quiet and as still as it could possibly be. You passed by the front desk and into the club...No one was in sight. No girls were screaming at the top of their lungs, the boys weren't running around all over the place with beer bottles in their hands, and most of all, it did not smell. This time around it actually looked quite nice, without the extra people inside of it. Hyunsik continued towards the back of the room and opens the door for you. He tells you to enter right in as you stood there questioning if you should really head on inside.

"Don't be scared. They won't bite."

You laugh at his remark and shake your head.

"That's not what I'm afraid of."

You were afraid of meeting the hosts of this club...You wondered if they were as nice as Hyunsik or as ill temepered and annoying as the other host, Ilhoon.

"Then, what is it?"

"Oh, nothing~"

"Well, go on ahead. I'm pretty sure Eunkwang is waiting for you."

"Alright."

You step on in to the other room as Hyunsik closes the door right behind him. The place wasn't too odd looking. It looked exactly like a dress room, with the bright lights and about 7 vintage vanities all lined up on a wall. Each one personalized on their own, with different types of makeup and pictures on their mirrors. You slowly observed each one and saw the pictures they had posted up. Some, had pictures of their family and friends, or tons of selcas of themselves. It was actually really funny the way these guys decorated their vanities. It was like looking at each persons personality....it was interesting.

"Oh, hyung you're here already."

A boy comes out from another room and walks up towards you and Hyunsik.

"Where's Eunkwang hyung?"

"He's in there. Interviewing some pretty boy who wants to be a host. Whose that person behind you? We aren't allowed to have people here yet. Not unless he's here for an interview."

"Oh no. He's a she. But she is here for a job interview."

"What?! Are you serious?! No way. I was always good when it comes to girls. That was my favourite subject in high school."

"Pabo."

You stared at them, blankly, and confused as ever, wondered what in the world they were laughing about. The boy approached you as he grabs your hand and gives the back hand a peck.

"It's nice to meet such a pretty lady like you."

You looked at him strangely and wondered why he has forgotten that you two had already met. Well, he was drunk that day and he was dealing with other customers. You completely forgot his name but you remembered his face very clearly. He was the guy who looked like he was too young to work at a host club.

"My name is Yook, Sungjae and it would be great to finally have a girl working with us."

You grabbed your handout of his and placed it back to your side, embarrassed and flushed at his actions.

"My name is _____________. Nice to meet you."

"Well wait on this couch for Eunkwang while he is still interviewing the guy inside. Me and Sungjae need to get ready for tonight."

"Alright."

"While you're waiting just read some magazines or something. They're under the table."

"Thanks."

You plummet down to the sofa as you did what Hyunsik requested and waited for the guy, named Eunkwang, to call you in.

________________________________

                   A boy walks out from the room and exits out of the place. You stand back up and head on right inside. You bowed as you excused yourself for intruding and sat down right across from Eunkwang. When you finally felt comfortable you stared at his very familiar face to find that he was the guy who ordered pizza from you, during that night.

"Hey, you're pizza delivery girl."

You nod as he remembers who you were.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"Uhmm, well Tomita was the one who told me I could get a job here."

"Ah, you're the one Tomita was talking about. In that case, I have a few questions to ask first. Did you bring your resume?"

"Yes, I did." You search in your bag for a folder and opened it up. You grab your resume and placed it right in front of him.

"Here it is."

He looks at it closely and observes everything you have written down there.

"Hmmm, interesting. Well then, are you good at cleaning?"

"Yes."

"How about waiting drinks, making them, or cooking?"

"I can wait drinks and cook but I can learn how to make them. I'm a fast learner."

"How good is your knowledge on makeup and fashion?"

"...What does this have to do with the job?"

"Just answer the question please."

"....I don't know much about them."

"That's alright. If you're a fast learner then I guess that will do. You're hired."

"Thanks. But, can you explain to me why you asked me such a question. Tomita told me that all I had to do was wait tables and clean."

"I guess she hasn't given you the full details yet."

"What?"

"Well, here's the thing....Lately, we've been needing more help around the host club and it's getting harder and harder since we are one of the top, most demanded, and wanted club right now. Since, we only have 7 guys in this club it's been difficult with cleaning up after work. So, Tomita suggested I bring a girl in since, most girls know a lot about cleaning up and all that jazz. But, we didn't want just any girl. You already know that our job deals with girls and having just any girl apply for this job could be a hassle. We don't want a girl who will easily, 'fall in love' with one of us. It would cause too much problems, to us, and our customers. We do not want any of that, since, some of our most valuable customers get jealous very easily and are really clingy. So, Tomita suggested you. She told me you needed a job and that you definitely had no time to 'fall in love' or have crushes with any one of us. I trusted Tomitas' opinion and I kinda owe her a favour."

"I see...."

"So, I needed a girl who is able to not fall for one of the hosts, clean up after our mess. Because most nights all 7 of us are wasted and have no energy left to clean up after ourselves. Also, a girl who is able to tend to the hosts with their needs and help out with their makeup and outfits. Like, fixing up eyeliner or folding their cuffs, or fixing up their shirts, and so on and so forth. Just, simple things like that. And you also help out with errands that any of the hosts have. That's pretty much it."

"So....You're telling me that I'm like your maid."

"Oh, don't say that. You make it sound so harsh. Let's just call it.....A host helper. That sounds nicer."

"I did not agree to any of this."

"Well, Tomita told me that you really needed a job and that I could entrust you with this position."

"........"

"If you really want this job I suggest you quit your other one."

"Excuse me?"

"As you can tell this job is very demanding. It asks a lot out of one person. So we need someone who is fully devoted to this position. Especially, since it is a very important role in this club."

"The reason why I said yes in the first place is because I needed extra cash. I was never planning on quitting my other job."

"Did she not tell you how much you get paid here?"

You shake your head, curious, to how much you would get paid if you accepted this job.

"Because we are such a popular club you'll be earning way more then the average Japanese salary man. About 300,000 yen a month."

Your jaw dropped at how much you could get paid if you accepted this job offer. It was enough to keep you and Daisuke alive...actually it was way more then enough. You can finally buy him things he wanted and give him a lunch to school. This couldn't possibly real. You didn't even give it a second thought because this was all for Daisukes' sake.

"I'll take the job."

"That sounds great. Glad to have you on the team."

He reaches out for your hand and gives it a firm shake.

"So, when would you like to work?"

"I'm good whenever."

"Alright, you can start tomorrow. Come by 5:30. I'll give you an extra key so you can open up and clean. Also, bring any extra papers for tomorrow so we can start on the paper work for you to officially be a working employee here."

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then."

You stood up from your seat as you headed out for the exit. You walked out of the dress room and the host club itself to find your way back to the streets of Tokyo. You stared at the ground as you tried to figure out what you got yourself into. 

"What just happened?"


After a really long break I came back and wrote it ^^ YAY ! I'm so sorry. I wanted to finish one of my other stories first before I continued this one. I'm so dumb for doing that -.- Ugh, whatever. Well, here it is :D I was supposed to actually post it up long time ago but my old laptop crash and made me lose all my files and chapters that I wrote and it makes me sad because I had to rewrite this part again. Luckily, I wrote down points and ideas I remembered so I'm happy ^^ BUT HERE IT IS FINALLY ! YAY ! Hope you enjoy it ^^

STAY FAB & SASSY !