Chapter 11

The night life.

http://youtu.be/hp-y-vnBCw0

 


     As the night continued on, you felt your entire body weighing like a pound of bricks because of how tired you were. Never, in your entire life, had you have to work this much. But, it was for Daisuke. You repeated over and over again. No matter how annoying Ilhoon was getting. 

It was like he was taking his revenge on you for what happened earlier that night.

 

What?!” You say through the phone. The phone that was by the bar, that constantly kept beeping. This phone was specifically connected to the front foyer and the private rooms, and from what you've experienced so far you never got any calls from Peniel. Who else would it be, but, Ilhoon.

 

Why are you so angry for?”

 

Me, angry?! I don't know you tell me!”

 

Now, now you don't want to get in trouble with Eunkwang, do we?” He says in a mocking tone.

 

You took a deep breath and let out a really loud sigh.

 

What do you want?”

 

Come here and I'll tell you.”

 

If this boy asks me one more stupid thing, I swear on my life I will kill him myself with my own two hands!

 

Why can't you just tell me?”

 

I need you here. Now!”

 

Okay, okay.”

 

You made your way out of the bar as you excused yourself in front of the girls asking for your attention.

 

I'm sorry ladies. I'll be right back.”

 

You knocked on the private room as Ilhoon shouts,

 

Come in!”

 

The nerve.” You mutter under your breath.

 

You opened the door and stepped inside.

 

Close the door.”

 

You inhaled deeply as you closed the door behind you and looked back at Ilhoon and the VIP guest.

 

What is it?” You try to say as nice as possible.

 

I need you to fix my tie.”

 

........”

 

Well.”

 

............”

 

HE NEEDS ME TO DO WHAT?! WHAT DOES HE WANT ME TO DO?! FIX HIS TIE?! HE COULDN'T POSSIBLY FIX IT ON HIS OWN?!

 

You took another deep breath, as you tried your best to collect yourself.

 

You couldn't just fix it yourself?”

 

Oppa, if you needed help with your tie I would've fixed it.”

 

The girl says with a grumpy tone to her voice.

 

Oh, but I don't want you to a lift a single finger tonight.”

 

But, I like doing these kind of jobs. I feel like your wife.” She giggles.

 

Aww, you're such a sweetheart.”

 

Plus, oppa. Why do you keep calling on him? It's getting really annoying. It's like you like him or something.”

 

What?! Me like him. No way. I'm not gay okay? I like girls.”

 

You stood there in a daze as you watched the two of them converse in Korean.

 

If you don't need me, I might as well just continue on with what I was doing. You interrupted me at something very important so I must head on back.”

 

Wait! You still need to fix my tie.”

 

You can't just do it?”
 

“Nope, I need someone to do it for me.”

 

You in your pride as you made your way over to Ilhoon. You knelt down, so that you could get at his level, and tied his tie for him.

 

Happy?” You looked up at him and at that moment you and Ilhoon had locked onto each others eyes. You haven't really noticed it but his eyes was such a light shade of brown..... a brown that looked so different, but in some weird way there was a glisten in his eyes. Were you just seeing things? But you were sure that you saw them sparkle. And the longer you looked at it the more lonely it looked. Like he was searching for something? Someone? A friend? Whatever it was...It made you want to hug him...maybe comfort him a little because you just didn't want this piece of jerk to feel bitter? Or was he heartbroken? Whatever it was you were pulled in by his eyes? Why? Why was it so mesmerizing?

 

He scoffs, and you both stiffen up from the awkwardness. You then both turn the other way as you quickly held your head down from the embarrassment. You stood up from your place as you wiped your pants and shirt.

 

Is that all?” You ask.

 

Y-y-yeah, you can go now.”

 

Okay.” You quickly pace out of the room as you shut the door behind you. You leaned against it as you let your back slid down as you slowly hit the floor. You placed your hand on your forehead as you tried to get a grip of yourself.

 

What was that about?”

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

        After that incident, Ilhoon hasn't called you back to run him any useless errands. Instead, you noticed him completely ignoring you. Whatever it was you were kind of glad that he stopped bothering you, for now. It was for the best. Just as you were about to give the following orders to table no.5 you find Ilhoon coming out of the private room and about to head for the door. But, he suddenly stopped as he saw you standing right in front of him.

 

Where are you going?” You ask curiously.

 

He stood there silent with his customer right behind him; while, he holds onto her hand.

 

Well?....” You ask again.

 

She paid me for the night out.”

 

Oh.....Well, have fun.”

 

Okay.” He quickly walks pass by you and heads for the exit.

 

Well, that was awkward.”

 


Hello my beautiful people ! I've missed you so much and I just ugh I couldnt update in the longest time ever and i am so sorry. I've been really busy with life lately with trying to balance school and work I'm surprised I could even find some time to squeeze this in. But dw dw I will try my best to update as much as  I can. It may not be as fast as usualy but I will update so please be patient and bare with me. I am so sorry T-T but i love you all for sticking out with me for at least this long. Anywho here it is chapter 11. Hope you enjoy ~  Comment away on what you think of the story so far. Would love to hear what you have to say  :D

STAY FAB & SASSY !