Chapter 2

The night life.

http://youtu.be/AcQnxa3rT4g

 


“Hey......yeah.....there was an incident while I was delivering the pizza.......It kinda dropped.”
 
“WHAT?!” You pulled your phone away from your ear hoping this would help out a little bit.
 
“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DROPPED?!”
 
“But, see it really wasn’t my fault. I was walking and some arrogant douche bag pushed me. And because of that.....I lost my balance and fell.”
 
Your boss sighs as he continues to talk. 
 
“Okay, okay I don’t need anymore of your excuses. We’ll make the pizza again but call the people who ordered it and tell them it’ll be late on delivery. You better apologize”
 
“Yes, sir.”
 
“I’ll text you the number.” He hangs up from the phone call as you patiently wait for the text message.
You dial the number that was sent to you and wait for the customer to answer. 
 
“Hello?”
 
“Hi, this is _______________ from Great pizza. Your pizza will be arriving a little bit late. Is that alright with you?”
 
“Yes, that’s fine. I'm not in a rush.”
 
“We are really sorry for the inconvenience.”
 
“No, it’s alright.”
 
“Sorry, again.”
 
“Ha ha ha. It’s okay you don’t need to say sorry.”
 
“Alright, we’ll be there in a jiff. Thank you for ordering Great Pizza.” You hung up from the phone call, thankful that he was really nice about it. Usually, customers would be rude and angry that their order wasn’t delivered fast.  
So, you quickly made your way back to the store picking up the 2nd pizza. 
____________________________________________________
 
              You stop in front of the building to find a host club in front of you. You check the address again to make sure that this was the right place. Hoping it wasn’t, but, this was the place where you had to deliver the pizza to. You took in a deep breath before you entered in the host club. You have never entered one before because you didn’t have the need, the time, the money or the purpose to even go. You heard a bunch of stories from your friends but never actually experienced it.  You made your way inside and the first thing that greets you is a drunk girl, passed out on the floor. Her other drunk friend tries to bring her up as they make their way outside. You walk up the stairs with the pizza held tightly to your body. This time around you weren’t going to let anyone bump into you. Then you came to stop as you see a man standing in the front desk. You walk up to him as he holds the phone in his ear, talking to someone important in the other line.
 
“Yes, yes. That’s what I want !” He was speaking in English.
 
“uhmmm….. Excuse me?” 
 
“I’ll get back to you. Hold on, I have another customer here.” He pulls the phone away as he covers up the mouth piece of the phone.
 
“Hi, welcome to the BTOB host club. How may I help you, young lady?” He smiles brightly as he shows his teeth. His bangs slowly falls down to his face as it covers one of his eyes. He was wearing a dark blue blazer and a white v-neck. On top of all that he was wearing eyeliner and had on multiple piercing on his ear. 
 
“So who is your choice tonight?” He brings his hand out forward and onto the picture board, which introduced each and every guy in the host club. Usually, there would be a lot of guys in a host club, but this one only had about 7 of them. Some of them didn’t even look like they were legal to be working in a host club. You shake your head frantically at the handsome man. 
 
“Oh, no I’m here to deliver the pizza you guys ordered.”
 
“What….. Oh yes yes. Just head on right inside and look for this guy.” He points towards someones picture. He had dirty blonde hair and very prominent cheekbones.
 
“Just look for this guy, his name is Eunkwang.”
 
“uhmmm couldn’t you just call him out?….”
 
“Sorry, he’s dealing with a customer right now. He’s a very busy man.”
 
“Oh alright.” He picks the phone back as he continues to talk to the person in English.
 
You opened the doors to the host club as loud music greets you. It was very dim inside so you couldn’t see the faces of people properly. Just then a very tall guy bumps into you. 
 
“Oh sorry. I didn't mean to bump into someone as beautiful as you.”
 
He grabs your hand as he gives it a peck. While, his other hand holds a wine glass. You can smell the strong smell of alcohol coming off him as he came closer to you. You stared at his face trying to figure out if this guy is old enough to work here. 
 
“Yah ! Yook Sungjae !”
 
Another guy calls out. He comes running toward the guy as he places his arm around him.
 
“Whose this pretty lady that you’re talking to?”
 
The guy was shorter compared to the one named Sungjae. He kinda resembled like a squirrel. 
 
“I don’t know hyung you kind of interrupted our conversation.”
 
You look at him oddly as you noticed that he was speaking Korean.
 
“Oh, I’m sorry. I was speaking in my own language. So who were you looking for ? Perhaps it was me.”
 
He places his arm around you as he brings you in closer. 
 
“ Or could it possibly be me.”
 
The squirrel-like man holds your hand and also gives it a peck. Three girls come running over to the two guys. 
 
“Hey ~ What are you doing I paid you for the night!”
 
“Yeah. Don’t run away from us.”
 
They pull away the guy who was holding your hand as they head back to their table.
 
“I’ll meet you again fair maiden ~” He yells out. One of the girls punch his arm jokingly.
 
“It’s just a joke pumpkin.” He pinches the girls nose and finally sits down.
 
“So who were you looking for?” The tall man asks.
 
“Actually….I’m looking for a guy named Eunkwang.”
 
“AISH !”  He yells out.
 
He lets go off you in frustration as he stomps on the floor like a little kid with a temper tantrum. 
 
“I’m sorry….Did I offend you ?”
 
“Oh no, no, no.” He hurriedly composes himself, like the chic man he was earlier.
 
“I’ll lead you to him.”
 
The tall boy walks on in front of you as you follow him. You stare from left to right at the unfamiliar sight; getting anxious and scared of your new surroundings. A bunch of girls keep screaming and laughing, singing songs at the top of their lungs and partying all night long. It wasn’t just that but the whole place reeked of smoke and alcohol. It wasn’t just like 2 or 3 people you saw smoking but you swore you saw every single person in this host club with a cigarette in their hand. You try your best to hold in your breath, hoping you wouldn’t inhale any of those toxins. But, it was just too hard. 
 
“Sungjae !” The tall man turns around and goes to the other man who called out his name.
 
You couldn’t really see his face but it didn’t matter. He gives him a hug and welcomes him back.
 
“Ilhoonie hyung where were you?” 
 
“I had to go to the dry cleaners. Did a lot of people ask for me?”
 
“Of course they did. You’re the best seller.”
 
“Aish ! All that money gone to waste !”
 
You stood there awkwardly as you wait for them to stop talking. Then you realized they were talking in Korean again. It kinda sounded like the language that guy, that made you trip, was talking earlier. 
 
“Someone is looking for you by the way. There’s a customer who wants you.”
 
“JEONGMAL ! This whole time I thought I would be having fun by myself.” 
 
He turns around to face you. 
 
“Hey miss I have a customer right now. Ilhoon will show you where Eunkwang is.” He brings his hand out as he calls you over. You walk to him as you finally see the face of this Ilhoon guy.
 
“You !”
 
“You!”
 
“uhm do you two know each other? Well that makes it all the better. Can you show her to where Eunkwang is? Alright bye ~” He runs off to the front as he waves back at you, bidding you two a farewell.
 
“But-!”
 
“What are you doing here ?” he asks.
 
“This is the place where I had to deliver the pizza YOU dropped.”
 
“This is so annoying.”
 
“What?”
 
“Because of you I lost valuable customers !”
 
“Just show me where this Eunkwang guy is.”
 
“Fine.” He grabs on to your wrist as he drags you along.
 
You try to keep up to his pace but he was walking a little bit too fast. You come to a stop as he knocks on the door loudly. 
 
“Eunkwang!”
 
No answer. 
 
“YAH !”
 
He brings his hand to the door knob and opens it aggressively. He throws you inside and leaves you in there. You stood still as you watched a man and a woman make out. The man holds the girls waist and brings her in closer as he kisses her neck. While the girl lets her arms rest around his neck; her face looking euphoric and pleased. You cough, hoping to get their attention. The girl opens her eyes and notices you standing there. 
 
“Eunkwang, you have a guest.”
 
“mmm?”
 
“There’s someone here.”
 
He pulls back and looks at her.
 
“Seriously? I told them not to bug me tonight.”
 
He turns around and faces you.
 
“Oh, another pretty girl. I’m sorry but I’m busy tonight. You can probably come back tomorrow.”
 
“Uhmmmm.......no, that's not what im here for. You were the guy who ordered for pizza right?”
 
“….. Oh yes ! That was me !” He walks on over to you as he reaches into his pocket for his wallet.
 
“2500 yen please.” You hand over the box to him and he places it down on the table. He grabs your hand and places the money. He then pulls you in closer as he leans in to whisper in your ear.
 
“Keep the change.”
 
You pull back as you slowly rub your arm. He laughs as he goes back to the lady who was waiting for him. You hurriedly walk out of the room and head for the exit. Just then,
 
“Pizza girl !” You hear being called out from a distance.
 
You see the guy named Ilhoon calling you over.
 
“What does he want now?” You mumble. 
 
You walk on over to him and see a bunch of girls around his arms. Maybe around 4. One snuggled into his arm and her head on his chest. The other playing with his hair, as she twirls her other fingers with her own hair. One of them with her legs crossed and smoking the cigarette like a chic city women. And the last one placing her legs on top of Ilhoon and the girl snuggled in.
 
“And this ladies is an example of what I hate in a girl. Tacky, boyish, and ugly.” All of the girls around him
laugh in unison. He smirks as he makes that rude comment. 
 
You put your hands into a fist.
 
“And you know what I hate in a guy?”
 
“And why would I want to hear that ?”
 
“So that maybe you can get an attitude adjustment” You grab the beer bottle that was placed right in front of him and poured out the beer onto his hair. You force out any remaining liquids that was left in the bottle. The girls squeal as they back away from him. He brings his hands out as he shakes off the alcohol.
 
“I hate obnoxious jerks like you.” You place the bottle back down as you storm out of the host club. 
 
“Thank you for-” 
 
You walk out as you head back out to the streets.
 
“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I AM NEVER COMING BACK TO A HOST CLUB EVER AGAIN !”