Chapter 6

The night life.

http://youtu.be/3FF4e713zsA


         You look at your clock as it reads 5:10 pm. You quickly rush to get your things together for the job tonight. You comb through the loose ends of your hair, apply a little bit of foundation for the small amount of acne showing on your face. You then grab a backpack from the closet and stuff all your belongings inside of it. As soon as you felt ready you head out the door and grabbed a pair of running shoes. From behind, Daisuke quickly gives you a back hug for some support tonight.

"Good-luck oneesan!"

You turn around and face the small, adorable, brother of yours. You give him a soft pat and grab a hold of his shoulders.

"Oneesan will be back tomorrow. So be a good boy okay? Go to sleep early and follow Tomita oneesan."

He nods, surely, and proudly. He then gives you a big grin so that it will somehow help uplift your spirits.

"Okay, go on. I have to get to work."

He backs up a little bit and holds on to Tomitas' hand.

"Take care of him for me."

She nods.

"Don't worry. I got everything under control."

"I still don't forgive you with the job you gave me."

"What? It's a job and it pays good."

You shake your head as you let out a little giggle.

"Alright, alright. I'm still grateful. Alright, i'm gone."

You open the door and made your way to the host club.

______________________________________

             You finally stopped by the host club and looked up one more time to see what you possibly gotten yourself into.

"Oh dear..."

You took out the keys that Eunkwang handed over to you yesterday and opened up the place. You head on inside as you stare at the floor.

"This wasn't this dirty yesterday."

The floors had a little dirt on them but it was nothing that hard to clean. So, you walked past the front foyer and into the club. You opened up the place as you were greeted with the strong, stench of alcohol and cigarettes.

"And this wasn't that smelly yesterday."

You put your hand over your nose as you plugged it. You hoped that this stench would'nt linger around your nose. But, no matter how much you try to block it, it would always seem to find a way back to your senses.

"What happened?"

You continue to walk inside, to find broken bottles on the floor, some, who-knows-where-that-stain-came-from, stains, a few cigarettes lying on the tables and couches, and some unfinished food all over the place. You looked in the washroom to find the same problem. Except worst....Girls missed the toilet as they were puking...and doing their "business."

"This is disgusting. I don't remember signing up for this!"

You also looked into the guys washroom to find the same problem.

"How am I supposed to clean all of this by tonight?!"

You walked back into the main room and plopped down on one of the cleaner couches, feeling, totally defeated.

"Hey." A guy says from a far off distance. You stood up to find Eunkwang standing at the front door with him covering his nose.

"How's everything going?"

You quickly stood up from your seat as you stomped your way to Eunkwang.

"What is this?!"

"......Your job." He giggles.

"Uh, no. This is not my job. This is way too much for one person!"

He gets defensive as he brings his hands up to his face.

"Sorry, sorry. It was just, the guys knew I finally hired some help and we decided to just leave it all up to you."

You stood there, bewildered, at his response.

"You're joking right..."

"Well, you did say you were good at cleaning and I did tell you this job asks a lot for one person."

"I didn't expect this! If I were to clean all of this by myself it will take a week! It's done. I want you to put a schedule so that I will have extra help."

"A schedule?"

"Yup, I want you guys to do rotation with helping me out with the cleaning."

"What do you mean?"

You brought your hand above your head as you got frustrated with Eunkwang not understanding what you meant.

"Okay, I'll make this as simple as possible. For one day you will help me clean, the next day someone else will help me out, and then the next someone else. So, for today, you will help me out. Since, you are here already. After this I need you to make a schedule and tell your hosts that they need to help me out."

He nods as he finally understands your idea.

"Ah, okay. I'm fine with that."

"Okay, now help me with this mess."

"Yes, boss." He salutes you as you head over to the bar and kitchen to find garbage bags and gloves.

"Wait a sec...I'm the boss. Why am I saluting you?!"

"Stop being a baby and just come and help me."

"I need to have a talk with Tomita for giving me such a bossy employee." He whispers.

"I heard that!"

________________________________

             After a good two hours you were finally done cleaning the whole place and a bunch of the guys already came in. They were all in the back room, putting on their make up and accessories. You head into the kitchen to dispose of the garbage bags and nasty gloves. You also made sure to wash your hands of any germs that could possibly be sitting on your hands. You then knock, lightly, at the back/makeup/dress room and waited for a response. Someone opens up the door and puts his head through the small hole.

"Sorry, we aren't open yet."

The unfamiliar face tells you. You find the man at the front door with his shoulder slightly peeping at you. His exposed skin gave off the sign that he was in the middle of changing. His bangs slightly falling to the left side of his face and his smile, making his eyes completely disappear. You felt your face start to burn up from embarrassment and turn around so that he wouldn't see your flushed, red, face. 

"Oh, no it's not that. I work here now." You say softly.

"What seriously? We got another host." He says ecstatically.

"Actually-" He cuts you off as he drags you inside the room and pulls you in closer to him. His bare chest touching your shoulder and his hand holding onto your wrist, you stiffened up even more. This was the most action you ever had with a boy and it was way too weird.

"Hyung! Why didn't you tell me that you hired another host?"

"What are you talking about?"

You put your hands over your face so that you couldn't stare at the half boy right beside you Eunkwang continues to finish up the last touch ups of his hair as he stands up to see what the man was talking about.

"Yah, Changsub. That's not a host."

"Really?"

"She's the girl, I was telling you guys yesterday."

"WHAT?!"

He screams. You turn to him shock as he yells that out. He finally let's go off you in a frazzled state as he tries to pull himself together. He then puts his head down, embarrassed, from the fact that he was holding you like that. And finally realizing that you were a girl and not a boy.

"He he. Sorry, about that. I thought you were a boy."

"It's okay. I usually get mistaken for a boy and I don't mind because I do look more like a male then a female."

"Sorry, but for a girl who looks like a boy you are still very pretty." He grabs onto your hand one more time as he kisses the back of it. As soon as he finished you pulled it out of his reach and placed it by your side. Was it like a thing for these guys to keep kissing the back of your hand? You guessed, that, because they are hosts these were the manners that they thought was polite and respectful towards women. Well, you didn't really appreciate their gestures and found it more disgusting and embarrassing then suave.

"Guys! May I all have your attention please." Eunkwang says loudly.

All of the hosts comes up to the middle of the room as they finally place their attention on you.

"OoOoO who's that?" The guy with highly raised cheekbones asks.

"Everybody, this was the girl I was telling you about. The one who will be helping us out from now on."

"Finally." The host says, who had quiet a strong accent.

"But, there's a catch."

"What? No one said anything about a catch." Sungjae complains.

"She has requested that we help her out with the cleaning because it was too much for one person. So, we decided we would do a rotation with helping out. Taking turns and stuff. Does that sound good?"

Everyone nods. You sighed from the anxiety that they wouldn't agree and you were glad that they were all alright with it.

"Sounds fair." Hyunsik states.

"In that case I posted all your schedules on the information wall to inform you when you will be helping her out. Sounds good?"

"Yes, boss!" They salute.

"Well then. Everyone this is ______________."

You bow in front of the hosts and give a short, formal introduction.

"Hi. I'm _________________ and I will be looking forward to working with you guys. Please take care of me."

All of the boy clap enthusiastically as you giggle to yourself at how dorky they look.

"And ______________, this is Minhyuk, Changsub, Peniel, Sungjae and Hyunsik." 

They all wave back as Eunkwang introduces each one.

"One of the hosts is running late and will be introd-"

"Sorry, I'm late hyung I woke up late. So where's that girl you said you hired. She better be cute-"

You looked up to find the guy who was disrupting the entire introduction between you and the hosts and it was none other then that Ilhoon guy. You looked at him shyly and gave him an apologetic wave for what you did to him two nights ago.

"He he... Hello." You say to him. His jaw drops to the floor as he stares at you with confused eyes.

"W-w-what is she doing here?!”


Yup, yup spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes are deffs up there. It's 4:45 am and I have no energy left in me to edit it so I will soon. I will do it soon I promise. Don't hurt me. Well, if you want to edit for me and tell me my mistake honestly, I don't mind. You'll make my job way easier (^^)b 

STAY FAB & SASSY !