Chapter 12

The night life.

http://youtu.be/qlMXZvY-_cM

 


            After a few nights of working in the club you were starting to get a hang of things and learned more about host fashion and makeup. You felt like you were finally accomplishing something, even if it was something as stupid as that. It got a little awkward between you and Ilhoon but after a few drinks and nights things were slowly going back to normal. Him being his totally annoying self and you being totally pissed off at the fact that he was breathing the same air as you. Today, was a day off from work and you felt glad that you finally get to spend some time away from that hectic place and some bonding time with Daisuke.

 

Daisuke wakes up from his nap and quickly makes his way to the kitchen to find you sitting down and sipping a warm cup of green tea.

 

Oneechan?!”

 

He ecstatically runs up to you and gives you a big hug.

 

Why are you home?!”

 

Why can't I be home?” You ruffle his hair. He looks up to you as he pouts.

 

No, really. Why are you home? Don't you have work?”

 

Well, little guy. Today, I have a day off and me and you will go out to have complete and reckless fun!”

 

Really?”

 

Okay, maybe not reckless fun but we'll definitely have fun!”

 

Yay!”

 

So, what do you want to do today?”

 

I want to eat crepes, and ice cream...and...OH OH! Can we go to the park?! They have ice cream and crepe stands there!”

 

Alright, alright. But, we have to go get groceries first because Tomita oneesan can't do them today.”

 

Okay!”

 

Okay, go on and get ready and we'll go play.”

 

Yay!!!! Oneesan you're the best.”

 

You give him a little peck on the cheek as you lead him to his room to get ready.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                You walk into the super market and quickly grab a trolly that was near the side of the glass walls.

 

Do you want to sit on the baby seat or walk around with oneesan?”

 

Walk, please!”

 

Okay, big boy. But, don't misbehave or run around like crazy or else you will sit up here.”

 

Yes, oneechan!”

 

You and Daisuke would walk up and down the aisles to find any food, or items needed at home. You wold check the list a few times just to make sure you were getting the right things.

 

Hmmmm, what else do we need?”

 

Daisuke tugs onto your sweater as you looked down to face him.

 

Oneesan?”

 

Mmmm.”

 

Can we get this?”

 

You looked at the box of treats he was holding up to his face.

 

Daisuke, you already bought a box of cookies. It's either the cookies or the chocolates. Your choice?”

 

Can't we have both?”

 

Daisuke.” You give him a stern look and place your hands on your hips, just like how your mother would act....

 

Fine.” He says angrily.

 

Put it back.” He drags his feet back to where he found the chocolates.

 

Now, where was I?” You looked back at the list as you tried to look for chicken .

 

 

The longer you looked for the chicken the longer it took you to realize that Daisuke hasn't returned back to your side.

 

 

Maybe, he's still upset about those box of chocolates.”

 

You search each aisle for your little brother and finally found him crouching down at the chocolate shelf with a stranger right beside him. They were talking to one another and Daisuke seemed extremely happy that they have met. You quickly walk over to Daisukes' side in panic that he might be talking to someone dangerous. You grab onto Daisukes' hand as you pulled him up from his spot, so that he would be standing up. You then spun him around and crouched down to get at his eye level. You observed him from head to toe to see if he was alright. You then placed your hands on his shoulders as you looked him in the eyes.

 

Are you hurt? Are you okay? He didn't do anything to you did he?”

 

Oneesan, i'm fine. You worry too much.”

 

Well, mister you haven't returned to my side for 15 minutes. Of course I'm going to get worried. For all I know, someone could've kidnapped you without me knowing.”

 

But, I'm okay.”

 

Daisuke that's not the point! I'm just saying don't ever do that to oneesan again. You almost gave me a heart attack. This man may be nice but the other people you talk to may not be.”

 

Okay.” He says sadly.

 

Your oneesan is right you know.” You heard a voice say from behind Daisuke. You quickly stood up as you gave the kind stranger a bow of gratitude. You kept your head down as you apologized to him earnestly.

 

I'm extremely sorry for troubling you. This won't happen again, but thank you for not harming my brother.”

 

He giggles.

 

No, it's alright. I just thought he was lost. You can stop bowing n-”

 

Wait...”

 

Something in your head click. His voice sounds way too familiar. It can't be him. Your head quickly bolted up as your eyes grew bigger from shock.

 

YOU!”

 

You both say simultaneously.