Chapter 7

The night life.

http://youtu.be/xQ-qyIxtW7Q


His face turns from a pale skin colour, to bright red from anger.

"Ilhoon, calm down. She was the girl I hired."

"You can't possibly be serious?!"

"Is there something wrong with that?"

"Uh, yes! She's the girl who spilled beer all over me and got my very expensive cardigan dirty!"

"Hey, you were the one who dropped my pizza first and provoked me right after! So you deserve it!" You say trying to defend yourself.

"Why you little-"

Eunkwang comes right between you two as he tries to stop the fight, before anything serious happens.

"Okay, stop this. I see that there are some unsolved issues happening here but I won't tolerate fighting in this club. Whether you like it or not you two will be working under the same roof so try to get along for your own benefit or I will have to do something about it."

Ilhoon backs up as he sees the boss getting serious. He then stands there in silence with his mouth shut and the same goes for you.

"Good. Now shake hands, so this will be over with."

The both of you don't budge or move.

"Do it!" He yells.

You get startled from Eunkwangs outburst as you bring your hand out for Ilhoon to shake it. But, instead of shaking it Ilhoon just stares at your hand with disgust-like glares.

"I'm not going to shake her hand."

"Are you serious? If you're afraid about dirt trust me its cleaner then your mouth." You say angrily.

"I am not working with someone like her! She's rude, y, and has no class at all. Plus, she looks like a dude! Are you sure you're a girl?!"

"Ilhoon! That's enough! If you don't want me to cut back your salary, apologize!"

No answer.

"NOW!"

"Screw this! I'm going to go get ready." He storms out of there as he heads for the change room to change out of his casual clothes and into his 'working clothes.'

Eunkwang makes his way to you as he sighs deeply.

"I'm sorry on his behalf. He just has a really bad temper so don't mind him."

"It's alright. I've dealt with worse, so I'll survive." You smile brightly.

"Trust me. He's not usually like this. It will take some time for him to warm up to people he doesn't know."

He then turns to the 5 boys who were still standing there.

"Okay, everyone get back to what you were doing. If you need any help just call on _____________ to help out with makeup or to fix your tie or whatever. Alright?! Let's make this a good night for the customers!"

Everyone heads on back to either the change room or to their own personal vanities to get their makeup done.

__________________________________

                  Throughout the whole night you would be running back and forth between one vanity to the other as you helped the boys apply their makeup or to help them on with their earrings or accessories. If you thought that girls took long at getting ready, these boys were just as bad or way more. They care a whole lot more about their looks then their actual family. Okay, maybe that's a stretch but if they had a choice between BB cream and a delicious looking ramen bowl in front of them it would be the BB cream. They cared that much about their appearance. Just when you thought you saw it all, this was the cherry on top. You thought this would've been an easy job but it was honestly tiring you out. From helping out one host with their hair, from trying to apply eyeliner on the other you felt like their own personal stylist. If this was crazy you wondered how the rest of the night will look like. You helped out all 6 boys except 1, which of course was Ilhoon. As each boy called out for your name he was the only one who didn't seek out for your help. As you were fixing Hyunsiks' earring you took a peep at Ilhoons vanity table to find him concentrated at doing his eyes. He added darker shades of eyeshadow on top of his lid to make him look more of a mysterious, mystical creature then a business man who was walking down the streets of Tokyo. It looked like he didn't need any help at all because he knew what he was doing and what he wanted done right.

"Whatever, if he doesn't need my help then fine. Makes it easier for me." You whisper to yourself.

"What was that?" Hyunsik asks.

"What?"

"What you said just now?"

"Oh nothing."

"Okay then....Hey after you're done with putting the earrings can you help me apply some hair spray?"

"Sure thing."

And throughout the entire period you were in the change room that's what happened.


                As all 7 boys finished fixing themselves up they head on out to the main room as they finally opened up the store. But, Eunkwang stayed behind to talk to you about something important.

"So, how was everything so far?"

"It wasn't bad."

"When you get home I want you to learn more about host club fashion and makeup. The guys just took it easy on you the first day but as days progress they will want you to know more about their personal styles and all that jazz. So, do your research."

"Alright."

"By the way, I have your uniform."

"Uniform?"

"You are a waitress here so you can't be wearing that."

You looked at your plain blue jeans, and white v-neck, to realize what he was talking about.

"Oh."

He walks on over to the change room as he tells you to come inside. He then reaches in to a locker, which you assume was his and grabs out a waiter-looking uniform. A full outfit, consisting of a white button up, black dress pants, and a black vest.

"Here you go."

"Thanks."

"I didn't want you to wear anything too feminine or the customers will get mad."

"I see."

"Well go on and change."

".....You're inside the change room."

"Oh, right. Sorry."

He walks on out but stops midway.

"Before, I leave there's a locker for you there it's number 356. That's your locker from now on."

"Okay, thanks."

He exits the change room as you continue to change out of your outfit and into the waitress one.


 

                The night continues onward with you waiting tables, with drinks and serving up snacks in others. Girls were dancing and screaming as they continued to play with the hosts. The boys would offer them to drink up and the girls being as oblivious as ever would say yes and get wasted like no tomorrow. Some of them would look like they were passing out and others looked like they were sober. Today, one of the tables had a birthday party so they sung the birthday song to their hearts content. Their main host was Sungjae so him being a party boy was standing on top of the table as they continued to sing happy birthday. The boys tried to help out the girls who were nearly dying to exit out of the host club and Peniel would call them cabs to get them picked up. If the stench of alcohol wasn't bad enough their was also the smell of smoke in the air. You wondered if you inhaled enough of these fumes that you would get a disease from 2nd hand smoking. You promised yourself, next time, that you would bring a mask, so that the fumes wouldn't invade your lungs. No matter where you looked you always found a girl in the arms of one of the hosts, making out with one of them, playing with their hair, or completely throwing up at the side. And this was why you never went to any of the host clubs. If someone did puke you were forced to clean up the mess as soon as possible so that later on tonight it won't be too messy for the other customers. Sometimes, there would be VIP customers who would come in; customers who always come back and pay for the most expensive course, which was usually to spend private time alone with their favourite host. It was weird, really, to see a girl pay tons of money on one boy. None of them asked for the night out because most of them were busy the next day and never got the chance to. Yes, it was normal for girls to ask their hosts for the night out. But, it cost tons of money and was usually really pricey. So, only the rich or desperate girls would pay that much. If this was a normal night in a host club what would it look like if things were out of control? You already can't handle this much ruckus, how will you survive if this were to happen on a daily basis? This was all too weird and new for you. You wondered how long you would be able to work here. But, the more you thought about it the more Daisuke appeared in your head. As much as you hated it, it was for his sake. Even if the girls were hitting on you.... Because you did look like a male a lot of the girls were surprised that there was another boy in the host club. Many of them thought you were a "secret host." Yes, a secret host; as, ridiculous as that sounds. So, they all wanted you to spend a night with them. You didn't mind that they called you a boy because to you gender was nothing but specifying if you were male or female. So, you decided not to clear up the misunderstanding about you being a boy. Instead, you told them that you were a waiter and not a host in the club. Which was true. When they heard that they were disappointed, so, when they were spending the night with one of the hosts they would call on you constantly to bring in drinks. Just so they can see your face and flirt with you. As weird as it may sound, but, you got your own little fan girl club forming. You didn't bother to tell all the girls that you were a girl because the night was long and busy. And there was no time for you to talk. Plus, you didn't want to get Eunkwang angry. He clearly told you that many of these girls get jealous very easily and if they found out that a girl was working here....Your life will be over.

"Hey, _____________!"

"Coming."

You quickly walked over to the table that has called you over and found out that Ilhoon was the one who called for you. Which was shocking.

"...What is it?"

"She needs a drink."

"Hi there. What will it be?"

"Oh, he's cute." The girl gestures.

"Who?" Ilhoon asks confused.

"Him." She points towards you. Ilhoon stares at you blankly, trying to figure out what's going on. When he finally grabs the concept he starts to laugh.

"Really? You find him cute?"

"Yeah. Is he a new host?"

"No, he's a waiter."

Typical, he agrees to the girl that you look like a boy. You wondered why he didn't tell her that you were a girl. Maybe it was because he just wants to shove it in your face that he just does not find you attractive or sees you as a girl for that matter.

"So, what will it be?"

"You." She says bluntly.

You stood there in shock, as if you were about to steal one of Ilhoons' customer.

"What are you talking about?" Ilhoon asks.

"Ilhoon, don't get me wrong. What we had was awesome but he might be more fun. Look at his face it screams innocent."

"Are you sure you really want someone like that?"

"Yes."

"But, I'm right here. And I can do way better then he can."

"Are you sure?"

"Um....do you still want to ord-"

Ilhoon cuts you off as he grabs a hold of the girls face aggressively. He then turns it towards his face as he leans in closer to kiss her right before your very eyes. You squint at the disgusting make out session between the two and shake it off. Ilhoon slowly opens his eyes as he continues to kiss the girl and gives you a mocking eye expression like he just won a devious game. You walk away from them and head back to the bar as you shook your head in confusion.

"What the hell was he trying to prove? That he was a better looking guy then I was. Well, that just makes me feel better about myself." You say sarcastically.

Although, many people mistaken for you as a boy it still kind of hurt that no male ever found you attractive because of your boyish features. Because of this, many times you were treated like a man instead of a woman. The only time you felt like a real girl was when you were very young...and your father was still alive

"It must be nice to be treated like a girl...."


 


Sorry, for such the late update but here it is ^^ Chapter 7. Having major writers block and I have no idea what to do asdlkajsdlksj T-T crying because life is soo hard T-T UGH I CAN DO THIS ! I CAN DO THIS ! Oh and major spelling mistakes and grammar asdjasdjkh irritates me so much. I will edit later on in life.

STAY FAB & SASSY!