Chapter 10

The night life.

http://youtu.be/sOSi0I_3EAc

 


          After that 'fight', or whatever it was, things were starting to settle down. All the boys got back to their work and you helped them out. But, for a good hour or so Ilhoon and Hyunsik never came back. You started to worry. You worried for Hyunsiks' sake but not Ilhoon. You didn't care about what happens with Ilhoon, if he gets in trouble then it's his fault not yours. Just when the hosts were close to finishing their final touches, they were about to head out to the club. Suddenly, the door busts open and Ilhoon and Hyunsik were right in front of everyone’s eyes. Ilhoon makes his way to your side as Hyunsik stands right by him. He hesitates and you just stare at the both of them, blankly.

 

“W-What?” You ask.

 

“Sorry.” He says softly.

 

“What?”

 

“I said i'm sorry! Don't make me repeat myself.” He stomps over to the change room in frustration while Hyunsik bows.

 

“Sorry, about that. Please, accept his apology. He really means it.”

 

“It's okay. Just get ready the store's about to open.”

 

“Alright.”

 

He quickly makes his way to the change room as he prepares himself for tonight.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

                As everyone got ready they all headed out for another busy night at work. This was still all so new to you and it was getting really hard for you to fit in. More and more girls crowded you as you got busy at making drinks and food. They asked you questions as they got curious and some of them even ditched their hosts. And that was usually an inappropriate thing to do at a host club. If you payed for a certain host for the night you have to stay with him at all times until the host, himself, gives you to someone else.

 

You sighed, “Hosts clubs are so hectic.”

 

“Hey! Waiter!”

 

“I'm coming!”

 

Whoever kept calling you, was really starting to annoy you. They've called you about 50 times tonight and you've been struggling to get other orders out on the table.

 

You fixed your hair and your apron as you made your way to the table that kept calling out for your name. In front of you was Changsub, Ilhoon and a bunch of other girls. You knew that the customers weren't Ilhoons but Changsubs'. Ilhoon didn't get any customers come in for him yet, so he's fooling around at the moment.

 

“What is it?” You whisper angrily at Ilhoon.

 

“Woah, don't need to be so harsh.”

 

“What is it, sir?” You say with a smile. The girls giggle at your little sarcastic comment.

 

“Can you get these lovely ladies some drinks?”

 

“What would it be?” You say with a nicer tone to your voice, in front of the ladies.

 

“Uhmmmmm...I don't know. What should I get Changsub?”

 

“You should get something sweet, because a sweet girl like you deserves to taste the sweetest things.”

 

You cringe at his answer and tried to keep yourself composed.

 

“So, what will it be?”

 

“The sweetest beverage you have!”

 

“...Okay, and you ms.?”

 

“Changsub, what about me? What should I get?”

 

“God, can't these girls decide for themselves.” You whisper.

 

“For you my dear...I suggest you buy the most sophisticated type of wine because a lady such as your class deserves the best there is out there.”

 

“Oh, you joker. I'll have your finest wine then.”

 

“Sure thing.”

 

You walk away as someone grabs a hold of your wrist and pulls you to turn around.

 

“And why didn't you get my order?” Ilhoon suggests.

 

“Because.”

 

“Oh, how rude. Can you get me the most hardest thing to make on the menu?”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“Yup.”

 

He lets go of your arm as you stomp back to the bar and make the orders that the people have requested.

 

“Ugh, I'm hoping Ilhoon isn't doing this on purpose.”

 

You finish making the orders as you head back to the table.

 

“For the lady who wants a sweet beverage.”

 

You place it in front of her as she giggles and lies comfortably by Changsub.

 

“And for the lady who ordered the finest wine we have.”

 

You give the drink to the other girl as she bows.

 

“Here.”

 

You slam it in front of Ilhoon and you walk away.

 

“WAIT!”

 

You paused halfway as you slowly turned around.

 

“___________________!”

 

“What does he want now?”

 

You slowly made your way back and stared at Ilhoon.

 

“What?” You say in annoyed tone.

 

“I don't like this drink. Get me a new one.”

 

“But, it looks fine to me.”

 

“Why don't you try it? It tastes gross!”

 

You grab the drink out of Ilhoons prissy hands and gave it a try. You let it play around your taste buds for a little bit and finally swallowed the liquid.

 

“It tastes just fine. Nothings, wrong with it.”

 

“Well, people with no class won't be able to tell the difference. Get me a new one.”

 

You slowly took a deep breath and exhaled the built up air in your lungs.

 

“Yes sir.”

 

You grabbed the cup out of his hand as you walked back to the bar.

 

“Thank you!”

 

“You're not welcome.” You whisper.

 

You slowly make the drink, again, and taste it before you handed it to him.

 

“He better drink this or I will force it down his throat.”

 

You walk back, the 3rd time, to the table.

 

“Here.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

He grabs it out of your hand and gives it a try. His face giving off a smile of satisfaction and slowly giving off the feeling that he was not enjoying the drink.

 

“So?” You ask him.

 

“Eh, better then before. But, it's still doesn't taste right.”

 

You had it with this boy! You rolled your sleeves as you got ready to hit his pretty little face.

 

“Hey.” Peniel says from behind you.

 

Phew, thanks hyung.”

 

Peniel gives Ilhoon a weird look as he drags you out of there. What great timing this man has.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can you mend the front desk for a little bit? I have a customer who wants to spend time with me.”

 

“Sure. But, what about the drinks and stuff?”

 

“Don't worry about that. We'll just get them ourselves.”

 

“Okay, will do.”

 

“So, the hosts that can be bought the night will be Ilhoon, and Sungjae. Hosts that can take in one more girl will be me, Hyunsik, and Eunkwang. Understood?”

 

“Yup.”

 

“Okay, I'll get to my customer then.”

 

You made your way out of the main club and into the front foyer. You sat behind the front desk as you stretched your hands up to give your stiff back a little relief. You then, folded your arms on top of the desk and placed your head right on top of it.

 

“Ugh, i'm finally out of that place.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

Your head jerks up and finally made eye contact at the girl standing in front of you. She was really pretty, and looked like she was in her early 20s. Maybe, you were the same age but you didn't really know. She had curly, brown hair, which reached to her chest. And cheeks that gave off the colour of red roses. Her skin, as pale as snow. Like, the sun has never touched the surface of her skin in her entire life. The dim light hit her eyes as they sparkled in the room. It was the colour of the ocean.....What a unique pair of eyes on a Japanese women. What was she even doing in a place like this? Maybe, she was lost. Yeah, that's right, she was lost.

 

“Hi there. May I help you?”

 

“Uhmm, is Ilhoon in tonight?”

 

And you were wrong. She was here for a host, and of course, it was Ilhoon. Apparently the most popular host in all of Tokyo.

 

“... Yeah, he's here.” You sigh. Another desperate girl who wants her heart fixed.

 

“What course will it be tonight?”

 

“The private one.”

 

“You want the most expensive one?!”

 

“....Yes. I'm a V.I.P customer and I am one of Ilhoons' regular customers. Are you a new host here? I've never seen you before.”

 

“Oh, no. I'm just a waiter.”

 

“That explains why you didn't recognize me.”

 

“...Yeah. Well, Ilhoon's right inside.”

 

You stepped out of the front desk and faced the lady in front of you.

 

“If you would kindly follow me, I will lead you to where he is.”

 

You walk back into the club as you tried to search for Ilhoon and just as you expected he hasn't left his spot from before.

 

“Hey, you.”

 

“What?”

 

He says angrily as he turns around. He looks at you then at the girl behind you. She had her arms folded as one of her eyebrows were raised at him. She glared him down like she was burning through his very soul.

 

Oh, Junghee-ah~ I've missed you.” A quick smile flew across his face as he stood up and made his way over to her side.

 

Why are you with those girls?”

 

Oh, she's Korean. That's why she looked a little different from the average Japanese women.

 

Oh, come on. Oppa, can have a little fun, right?”

 

She turns her head the other way, in frustration as you stood in between the both of them. Ilhoon makes his way over to her as he wraps his arms around her waist. He then slowly sways with her back and forth as he plants a small peck on her neck.

 

“...Uh ew.” You whisper.

 

“Go make like a bee and shoo.” he whispers back.

 

“I'll be gone like the wind.”

 

Come on, smile. Oppa is here now. I'll take you to the secret room. Okay?”

 

Fine.”

 

Her face lights up as he drags her along to the back, called the private room. Supposedly, where all the “good things” happen. Whatever that means.