Chapter 3

The night life.

http://youtu.be/9WJmR_xXzuk

 


                You head back home frustrated and angry with what happened at the host club. 
 
“They’re all such pigs. Like, I can’t believe that guys like that actually exist.”
 
Then all of a sudden, when you were closing in to get home you see a huge truck right outside your house. A bunch of big guys moving furniture from out of your house and intro the truck. You see your little brother, Daisuke, holding onto one of the big men.
 
“Please, don’t take this away it belongs to my dad.”
 
You run over to Daisukes’ side as you pull him over to you, in case any of them hurt him. You bend down to get at his eye level.
 
“What’s happening here?” He hugs you tightly at your return.
 
“Oneesan ! (big sister in Japanese) The big mean guys came to take away all of our things.” You stood up and messed up his hair.
 
“Go on inside and grab anything you can get….protect them.”
 
He runs on inside and does what he’s instructed. You walk on inside to find a tall man in a suit, holding a clipboard and making sure everything was in place. 
 
“I thought you said you would take things by next week if I don’t get the money.”
 
“Ah _____________. Things have changed and we decided that we were going to take it. Either way a week or not I really doubt you would be able to give me the money in time.”
 
“Please, I beg you. All of this, was the only things my parents left behind. We have the right to keep them.”
 
“I’m really sorry dear. You better pack up soon and find a new place to stay by tonight. We’re going to be taking the house soon.” A tall man grabs a bunch of photos from the coffee table. You rush over to him as you grab one of the family photos.
 
“Don’t you have some sympathy in your hearts. You’re going to take our family photos too?!”
 
“Hey, we’re kind enough to leave some clothes and basic necessities that you need. So move aside.” He grabs your arm and pushes you aside.
 
You go on your knees and give the guy in charge a big, grand bow.
 
“Please, please give us till next week.”
 
“You said that last time and I didn’t get the money. If I let that happen again I will definitely get fired. Now stop begging before I actually take everything in this house.” He walks on outside as he continues to check everything in place. You head on upstairs to find your little brother hassling to get everything he need in his room. You head into your room as you grab all the clothes and personal possessions. You place it into the suitcase and close it shut. You walk into your little brothers room with your suitcase right behind you. 
 
“We’re not going to stay.” He lowers his head as he hugs tightly to his teddy.
 
“…..I’m sorry. You got everything packed little guy?”
 
He nods and holds onto your hand.
 
“Let’s go.” 
 
               
 
                            You walk hand in hand with your little brother while you try to look for a place to stay. With the amount of money you had on you, you didn’t have enough to pay for a night in a hotel. You didn’t want to bother your friends because most of them either had big families or a small home. You kept searching for a place to sleep the night. Then you find a bridge and no one there claimed it. You bring your brother down the hill as you walked under the bridge.
 
“Is this alright for you Daisuke? It’s not big or luxurious but it will have to do for the night?”
 
He smiles brightly, trying to stay positive instead of acting like how a little boy would.
 
“This is okay oneesan.” You kneel down and grab him by the wrist. You bring him in closer to you as you wrap your arms around him. You lay your head down on his as you let tears fall out your eyes. You hold him tighter, feeling sorry towards him. Sorry, that he can’t be like the rest of the kids. Sorry, that he has to grow up so fast. Sorry, that he doesn’t get a proper lunch at school. Sorry, that you don’t attend his parent interview nights. Sorry, that your parents weren’t there anymore. 
 
“I’m sorry.” He pats your back.
 
“It’s okay oneesan. Don’t cry. I’m still here right.” You pull away from him as you wipe the tears from your eyes. He helps you out by using his own sleeve. You try to smile.
 
“You’re right. You’re still here and that’s all that matters.” You mess his hair up and set up the place to where you will be sleeping tonight.
 
“Don’t worry Daisuke. This will only be for tonight. Oneesan will fix things by tomorrow.”
 
_________________________________________________
 
           You walk into work late as you apologize to your boss. You had to drop your little brother off to school first before you could go to work. You bring in both your suitcases as your friend, Tomita, rushes over to your side. 
 
“What happened?!”
 
“He he ~ I got kicked out from my house.” You bring your hand over to the back of your head as you scratch it. Tomita hugs you and pulls away. Then she places her hands on your face. She observes every inch of your face making sure you were okay. 
 
“Are you alright ? Are you fine ?”
 
“Yeah. I’m okay.” You smile.
 
“Why didn’t you tell me ?! I would’ve let you stayed at my place.”
 
“Oh no. Your house is already really small and it was late at night. I didn’t want to bother you.”
 
“What are you talking about ?! We’re like family !”
 
“I know. But I’ve already bugged you so much.”
 
“You silly goose. That doesn’t matter I would’ve helped no matter what the situation.”
 
“You’re the best. You know that.”
 
“I know ~” She giggles. 
 
“So what happened exactly?”
 
“The evil people came to my house and took everything away. They left some stuff behind and they kicked us out.”
 
“I thought you had till next week.”
 
“Well, they were in a rush.” You drag the suitcases to the back of the room as you bring them into the locker room. You place one in your locker and the other in Tomitas because two of them wouldn’t fit in yours. 
 
“That’s good then.” She jumps up and down as she claps her hands.
 
“How is that good?” 
 
“You get to stay at my house!”
 
“Tomita, you know I can’t do that.” She grabs both your hands and looks you in the eyes.
 
“_______________, I’m your bestest friend in the whole world and I would never want anything bad to happen to you. You’re the closest thing I have to family. So please come and stay in my house.”
 
“Tomita, you already have such a small apartment and putting two more people in there will make it stuffy and cramped.”
 
“And I’m alright with that. It gets lonely at home and having you two over would really make me happy.”
She gives you puppy dog eyes hoping you would fall for them.
 
“Fine.”
 
“YAY !”
 
“Okay, before we celebrate I have a favour to ask.”
 
“What’s that?”
 
“Do you know of any places where they are hiring?”
 
“Why would you need that? You already have 2 jobs. If you get one more job you’ll never be able to see your brother.”
 
“But, that’s the thing. I need one more job so I can support my little brother. With his school, daily needs, and the debt my parents left behind… I need another job. Plus, my other delivery job is only on certain days. I’m just an extra. They only call me when they need me. Sooooo I really need another job.”
 
“…….Well…..I do know of a place. But, I don’t think you’ll like it there.”
 
“Honestly, at this point it doesn’t matter where.”
 
“I know the owner of the shop. Actually, he’s my brother and he’s looking for someone who is willing to
take night shifts, help clean the place, and wait some tables.”
 
“That’s perfect !”
 
“But, the job usually goes on till morning. Maybe till 5 sometimes.”
 
“Oh….”
 
“But the pay is really good. If you’re still interested?”
 
“Yes, yes I’ll take it. At this point I shouldn’t be picky.”
 
“Okay.” She writes down the phone number on a piece of paper and hands it over to you. 
 
“Just give this a call and tell him that I recommended you. He will definitely give you an interview right away. I’ll put in a good word for you. Don’t worry this guy owes me a lot so he’ll definitely hire you.” 
 
You hug Tomita tightly for being such a great friend. Not just a friend but really like a sister. 
 
“Thank you.”
 
“For what?”
 
“For being the best sister I never had.”
 
“You’re so lame.”

 

Hey guise sorry for the chessy picture above. It's supposed to reperesent the main girls family ^^ It's not the exact thing i imagined but its close enough. That's all I wanted to point out XD Yes, yes I know there are major grammar mistakes D: DW i will fix em. Probably toms. Anywho this is the 3rd chapter of this story and I want to know what you think so far? Well there isn't really much going on just some introduction and schtuff but ye ~ 

STAY FAB & SASSY !