Chapter 1

The night life.

http://youtu.be/tKJ1H8nv1jk

 


               You walk down the busy streets of Tokyo, Japan, with a pizza box on one hand and a piece of paper on the other. You brought the piece of paper up to your face as you read the address out loud, trying to figure out where you were going to deliver the pizza. You raise the box higher from the sea of people, hoping that you won’t bump into anyone.  Just then, a tall man with hair, black as ash, bumps into you. Making you lose your balance and allowing the pizza to fall onto him. You both end up on the floor, hurt and dirty. 
 
“Ouch.” You stand up from the floor and swipe off all the dirt from your pants.
 
The man stands back up, as he brushes his shoulders. He was wearing brand name clothing and his hair was styled and proper. So, getting dirt on his clothes and messing up his hair got him angry.
 
“Aish !” He puts his hands through his hair, frustrated, as he yells out. You look at him confused with what language he was speaking. He was screaming in anger as he looked at his black cardigan. You didn’t need to understand what he was saying at this point because you could tell by his expressions, that he was not pleased or amused.
 
“Excuse me?”
 
“Watch where you’re walking next time !” he goes into his pocket and grabs out a pack of cigarettes. He pulls one out and places it on his lips as he lights it up and starts to smoke. 
 
“Excuse me? You’re telling me to watch where I was going ?! I was clearly careful and making sure no one was going to bump into me. You should be the one watching where you're going!”
 
“Aish! Out of all the people I have to deal with it has to be a girl like her !” 
 
“Can you please speak Japanese?! I don’t understand what you’re saying !”
 
“Listen here.” He comes closer as you slowly step back and then he leans in closer as he puffs out the smoke that built up in his mouth. You cough at the disgusting air you breathe in. 
 
“ I don’t like it when girls, like you, with no class or style , don’t watch where they are going. Because of you, you got stupid pizza stains on my newly bought cardigan.” 
 
“MY PIZZA !” You search around, frantically, for the pizza. Then as you peak over behind the tall man you see the pizza on the floor with the box open. You walk over to it, slowly, as you kneel down in front of it; with your heart broken.
 
“What am I supposed to tell my boss ? I was supposed to deliver this……What will my boss do to me? Oh my God. I can’t get fired. I need the money now more then ever…” 
 
“I’m not done talking to you.”
 
You turn around as you heard the mans voice; angry and frustrated that he could possibly be the cause to losing your job. 
 
“You were the cause of this….” You stood up from the spot where you were kneeling as you rushed over to him. You take your hand out as you pushed it towards him and he slowly flinches, thinking you were going to hit him.
 
“Pay up.”
 
“What?”
 
“Pay up for the pizza you just ruined.”
 
“You want me to pay?”
 
“Well, what does it look like im asking you to do?”
 
“….No.”
 
“WHAT?! You think you have the right to say no !”
 
“It’s my body, my mouth. I get to say what I want to say. So, N-O, no.”
 
“You little .” You pull your sleeves up as you bring your hands to a fist. He takes off his cardigan, showing off his wife beater, as he reveals his toned arms. He throws the cardigan at your face as it lands perfectly in your arms. He takes out a piece of paper and a pen and writes down something. He pulls your hand up and places it there. 
 
“Wash my cardigan and return it back to me in this address. I expect it to be clean. That cardigan was expensive and you ruined it. Plus, it costs more then your dinky pizza.” He turns around and continues to walk away. You start to rage at the absurdity of the mans request. You look at the ground for something hard, and you pick up a small rock. You throw it towards him as it hits his head allowing him to turn around with a pained expression. You show him the cardigan that he threw at you, with a mocking expression on. You throw it on the ground as you stomp on it hard. He looks at you with a shocked expression on his face. You pick it backup and throw it at his startled face.
 
“That’s for ruining the pizza and asking me to clean your .” You turned around and headed back to your workplace, trying to figure out what you were going to tell your boss.