A Problem Returned

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the full moon arrived and I woke up to a breeze on my face. My eyes shot open and I glanced around at my surroundings. The familiar rustle of leaves surrounded me and birds chirped in the trees above me. What was I doing in the woods? I stood up and I heard rustling in the distance. A figure approached me and I automatically thought it was Sehun.

“What are you doing out here?” The figure had a deep voice and I froze. A guy reached me and he had small eyes and full lips.

“Oh, erm, I have a tendency to sleep walk.” I admitted and the guy smiled, which showed a lot of his gums. Great, now there was someone else who could make fun of me other than Yuri. The guy shrugged off his jacket and handed it to me.

“I’m Yongguk.” He introduced himself as I took the jacket. I smiled as I put it on and held out my hand.

“I’m Jaehee.” We shook hands then made our way to the edge of the woods.

“So do you know why you sleep walk?” Yongguk asked me but I just shrugged.

“It used to happen, then it stopped and I don’t know what made it start again.” I told him and we reached the girls’ dorms.

“Well, let’s hope it doesn’t happen again. It was nice meeting you, Jaehee.” Yongguk smiled as I gave back his jacket.

“Thank you, see you around.” I waved and walked up to my room. I collapsed onto my bed and sighed. I couldn’t believe that my sleepwalking had started again.

 

When I entered class that morning, Tao stepped in front of me. I rolled my eyes and stared at him.

“Why were you in the woods with some guy this morning?” He asked me quietly and my eyes widened in shock.

“I had an issue and he helped me with it.” I spoke but withheld some information.

“Do you really expect me to believe that?” He scoffed at me and I sighed.

“I sleepwalked, he just happened to find me, happy now?” I told him and then sat down in my seat.

“Tao, I missed you.” A voice spoke and I looked up to see Kaeun and Lizzy drooling over Tao. At least they weren’t after Sehun.

 

During break time I exited the classroom to get some fresh air. As I walked down the corridor Yuri stopped in front of me.

“Jaehee, do you want to know something interesting?” She started and I listened curiously.

“Okay, what is it?” I asked her and she smirked.

“I heard that you like the woods so much that sometimes you sleep outside, is that true?” She asked me and I instantly knew who had told her.

“I don’t sleep outside, and if I were you, I wouldn’t listen to people w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter