Patience & Hope

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Yongguk’s P.O.V + +

I entered the elite hunter’s headquarters with a stern look on my face. I had a mission to find out how they had been poisoning Jaehee, and I didn’t have long to do so. We had less than 12 hours until the sunrise and we still have to concoct a cure for her.

“Minjoon Sunbae, how are you?” I greeted Jaehee’s father who was with the group of senior hunters. He smiled and shook my head.

“Oh, Yongguk-ah, I haven’t seen you in a while; busy hunting?” He made conversation and I nodded in reply.

“Neh, there are 13 wolves at my school, but I wondered what you thought about me using wolfsbane on them?” I casually made conversation and he smirked as he placed his arm around my shoulders.

“There’s no need for you to concern yourself with such poisons, I’ve already started the elimination plan.” He mentioned quietly to me and I stared at him with a fake look of surprise. “We’re thinning the pack, one wolf at a time.” He summarised the plan and I nodded with a small smile.

“Wow, Sunbae that’s awesome!” I enthused at him and he nodded. “How did you do it?” I acted interested as he continued with his plan.

“With small doses over a long period of time, this plan has been going on since you enrolled at the school.” Minjoon filled me in and I nodded.

“Wahh, how can you always come up with such genius plans? I envy your skills and knowledge.” I praised the senior hunter and he just waved it off.

“Nonsense, you can be just as good as me when you’re my age, if not before.” Minjoon assured me and I nodded with smile. Somehow I didn’t see myself resuming my hunting career after everything was sorted with EXO and Jaehee.

 

Minjoon and the seniors were about to leave but then some triggered a question in my mind and I grabbed his attention.

“Oh hyung, there’s one last thing.” I called out to him and he walked back over to me.

“When I did research on the wolf bloods, it says that the girl Kim Jaehee is your daughter.” I stated and Minjoon nodded. “Did you realise that it was your daughter you were poisoning?” I questioned and Minjoon sighed briefly before he went on to explain.

“When I found out what her mother was our bond that linked us died when I killed her, so the bond that I had with her daughter, also died that night too. I have no daughter.” Minjoon spoke heartlessly and I just nodded.

“Do well, Yongguk-ah.” Minjoon smiled and patted my shoulder before he left along with the other seniors.

 

How could a guy like him exist? I know that I hunted wolves, but if I found out someone I loved was one, I don’t think I could kill them. Let alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter