Action

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you, I'm sorry." I whispered as I coughed in pain and collapsed to the floor in Sehun’s arms.

“Jaehee” Sehun whispered my name whilst I was in his arms. I looked down at my abdomen where the bullet had gone straight through my right side.

“Ow, that hurt.” I put on a smile as I looked at Sehun.

“You’re gonna be fine, it’s only small.” Sehun assured me as he gently my face and hair. I smiled as I reached my hand up to his face.

“It seems that history likes to repeat itself” I muttered and Sehun frowned at me in confusion. “I had a flashback of us in another lifetime.” I basically explained and Sehun held me close to him.

“You idiot, what did you shoot for?” My father shouted at the hunter. “We had a plan, and you just screwed it up!” My father shouted some more and Sehun looked at the arguing hunters. Sehun sat me up properly and he had an angry look in his eyes.

“You love him that much; you’re willing to take a bullet for him?” My father questioned me and I nodded without hesitation.

“I’d take a bullet for him every day if it showed him that I loved him.” I told my father, but never took my eyes off Sehun. Sehun was fuming on the inside and I could tell that he was going crazy at my father’s presence. I placed my forehead against his and just sat like that for a minute. I had my hand on my wound, applying pressure to prevent from losing too much blood and Sehun placed his hand over mine.

“We’ll get through this, trust me.” He whispered and I smiled.

“With my life” I whispered in response and his lips quickly met mine before he stood up.

 

“How could you do that to your own daughter?” Sehun walked towards my father and questioned him. My father looked at Sehun with a mixture of surprise and curiosity.

“I didn’t shoot her, so it’s not my fault.” My father defended himself but Sehun shook his head.

“It’s your fault; you brought the hunters here and put your only daughter’s life in danger, if she gets injured then of course it’s your fault. Father’s are meant to protect their children, but you; you’re trying to kill yours!” Sehun argued at my father who just stood there in silence.

“Don’t you have anything to say?” Sehun pestered my father some more and nudged his chest. Sehun nudged him more and more until the nudges turned to pushes. “ANSWER ME!” Sehun demande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter