Dishonest Desire

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: To all my readers, i am going to apologize in advance for this chapter since most of you will not like it

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“I was trying to prevent myself from pushing you against the wall and kissing you.” Tao spoke quietly, but I still heard him. It was no surprise that I was shocked by his words, especially since he pushed me away in Gangwon.

“Wha-” I started but Tao cut me off as he stepped towards me.

“I never wanted to push you away when you kissed me, but it obviously wasn’t right.” Tao mentioned and I swallowed hard. “You have no idea how much I wanted that. I’ve been there for you throughout all of your troubles, have you ever asked yourself why you always came to me and not Sehun.” Tao asked and that question really stuck in my head.

I took a step back from Tao as I thought to myself, but Tao quickly stepped towards me. As I retreated from him, he just kept getting closer to me.

“Jaehee, admit it.” Tao spoke and I stopped for a moment.

“Admit what?” I asked him and he grabbed my wrist then pulled me closer to him. He placed his other hand on my neck and his lips met mine in a strong kiss.

My free hand instantly went to his chest as I tried to push him away, but I didn’t actually realise that I had also kissed him back whilst trying to push him away.

As we kissed it was a mixture of accepting it and trying to prevent it. I felt like I wanted to push him away but at the same time I was kissing him back.

My hand that attempted to push him away eventually gripped his blazer to keep him close. His fingers slowly loosened the grip on my wrist and slid down into my hand as they laced with mine.

His tongue swiped across my bottom lip and I slowly opened my mouth for him to explore. Our fingers separated and mine landed on his waist, under his blazer. I gripped his shirt tightly and I felt his fingers on my thigh. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he backed me against a wall.

“Jaehee, where are you?” Sehun’s voice called out to me, but he wasn’t close by. My eyes opened and I was pulled from the realm of ecstasy that I was in. I pulled my lips away from Tao’s and our breathing was ragged.

“What is it?” He whispered and I glanced at him.

“Sehun just called me.” I replied and he looked away from me. He put me down but I was still leant against the wall.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter