The Blue Moon Day

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of the blue moon arrived and I woke up more cheerful than usual. I felt good about that day as I got up out of bed and got ready for the day at school. My overly chipper attitude must have been the effects of the blue moon, but I wasn’t complaining.

I brushed my brown and purple hair once I was dressed, then checked my reflection in the mirror. I noticed my umma’s necklace and gently touched it with a smile on my face.

“I wish you were here, Umma.” I whispered to myself then left my room with a wide grin on my face.

Yoona met me outside her room and I linked my arm through hers and skipped down the corridor. She laughed at me and I shot her a questioning look.

“What has gotten into you this morning?” She questioned but I just shrugged.

“I don’t know, but I like it!” I spoke loudly and we finally exited the dorm building.

 

As usual Sehun and Kai were waiting for the two of us. As soon as my eyes met Sehun’s, I was in his arms and he kissed me passionately. His fingers ran through my hair then down my body. His tongue pushed itself into my mouth and battled against mine for dominance before he won and tasted every part of my mouth.

“Is this the cause of the moon?” I heard Yoona ask and Kai cleared his throat.

“You should know that I am strongly restraining myself right now. The blue moon is hard on us all.” Kai spoke and I could hear the struggle in his voice. I smiled into mine and Sehun’s kiss then gently bit his lip before I pulled away. He went to kiss me again but I pushed him away when I noticed a familiar yellow glow in his eyes.

“Sehun, your eyes are yellow.” I warned him quietly and he stepped back from me for a moment until his eyes returned to normal. “We’re gonna have to be careful today.” I warned him and he shrugged.

“It’ll be fine.” He assured me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. “Let’s go to class.” He spoke and the four of us set out for the History lesson.

 

“Jaehee, wait up” I heard Yongguk’s low voice boom through the corridor. I turned just as he and JiEun approached us. He noticed my necklace and sighed. “I told you not to wear that today.” He reminded me and I nodded.

“I know, but I need her with me today. Besides I won’t even be out in the moonlight. Don’t worry, it will be fine.” I assured him and placed my hand on his shoulder.

“Okay, if you’re sure. All of you need to be extra careful today, this moon is strong and your wolf traits may show more today than any other.” Yongguk warned and I nodded.

“Don’t worry, mate.” Sehun spoke and I looked in his direction. “Everything will be great.” Sehun smirked and his eyes flashed yellow briefly. Yongguk stepped back and I hit Sehun.

“Don’t mess with Yongguk like that.” I warned him and he put his hands up in surrender. I turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter