Christmas Holiday

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Christmas holidays soon arrived and everyone went home to spend the holidays with their family, except EXO and me. Yoona and Kai stood at the gates to the school, her dad was waiting outside in the car, but they didn’t want to say goodbye.

“It’s only for 2 weeks, but it seems like ages.” Yoona spoke and Kai wrapped his arms around her waist. “I’m gonna miss you.” She kissed his lips quickly then pulled away to say goodbye to me.

“I’ll see you after the holidays.” I smiled at her and she looked back at Kai.

“Don’t eavesdrop.” Kai warned me as he pulled Yoona to the side. They whispered to each other and then kissed once more before she went to meet her dad.

“The look on your face says it all; I didn’t even need to listen.” I told Kai and he rolled his eyes at me. I linked my arm through his with a wide smile on my face. “You’ve bonded to Yoona.” I stated the fact aloud and giggled happily.

“Yeah, but the problem is that I’ll always feel the same, but since she’s human, she might stop loving me.” Kai spoke glumly and I gently hit his arm.

“Are you serious? Do you not see the way she looks at you and the way she acts?” I questioned him and he looked at me in confusion. “She’s madly in love with you, I’m her best friend, I know her better than anyone and she’s not the type to fall out of love easily.” I assured him and he wrapped his arm round my shoulder.

“Why can’t you be my sister?” He questioned and I chuckled as we entered the Guy’s dorms to meet up with EXO in Suho’s room.

 

“It’s only us around this Christmas; this is time for all of us to get to know each other better.” Suho spoke up as all the wolves listened. I quickly glanced towards Tao and found him looking back at me. I felt Sehun’s hand gently my arm and I relaxed against his chest.

“Spending time and strengthening the wolf blood is vital, especially if the hunters are not done with us yet.” Kris chimed in on Suho’s speech and the two leaders nodded in agreement.

“The full moon is next week, and all of us with run together that night.” Suho spoke and glanced in my direction. “Jaehee included as well.” He smiled and playfully winked at me. I rolled my eyes and Sehun chuckled. He kissed my temple and I smiled.

 

“So what did you get me for Christmas?” I questioned playfully as Sehun and I walked outside. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him.

“Isn’t being with me good enough?” He whispered and I smiled.

“Of course, but I want something special to remind me of you.” I informed him and he thought for a moment.

“So you want a picture of me?” He joked and I gently hit him.

“No, something special that reminds me of you.” I repeated and he pulled me into his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter