Back To Civilization

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning I got up and got ready for class with a smile on my face. For the first time in ages I wasn’t cooped up in my room. I checked over my appearance once before I exited my room and skipped down the corridor to Yoona’s room. I knocked on the door and I heard her voice.

“Who is it?” She asked and I smiled.

“It’s Jaehee, why aren’t you ready yet?” I asked her through the door.

“Why are you ready so early? It’s so unlike you.” She giggled and a moment later the door opened to reveal the face of my best friend. She grinned at me and pulled me into her arms. “I’m so glad to see you and that you’re okay.” She enthused and I chuckled at her excitement.

“Thanks, but maybe we should get going to meet Kai and Sehun.” I told her and we went on our way.

 

Outside the dorms Sehun embraced me in his arms and kissed my temple with a smile.

“How are you feeling?” He asked me and I smiled at him.

“I’m fine, trust me.” I told him and he nodded.

“I’m glad to see you on your feet again, all of us are.” Kai spoke up and I smiled in his direction. He pulled me into a short hug before he spoke once more.

“You’re like a sister to all of us, except Sehun obviously.” Kai joked and Sehun hit his arm.

“No one is happier than I am that I’m cured, but it’s nice to know how many people care.” I replied to Kai and then the four of us went on our way to class.

 

“Are you sure you want to do this? You can change your mind and we’ll go back.” Sehun tried once more to convince me but I just looked at him with my hands on my hips. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter