Dilemmas & Doubts

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Yoona’s P.O.V Cont. + +

“Yoona, what’s going on?” A voice grabbed my attention from the unconscious Jaehee and I looked up to see the face of Yongguk.

“She fell into the water; I-I-I can’t wake her up.” I stuttered as I struggled to drag Jaehee towards him. Yongguk reached out for Jaehee and I helped him pull her out of the water. We lay her on her side so that she wouldn’t choke on any water she might have swallowed.

“She’s still breathing, I don’t get why she’s not awake.” Yongguk spoke and I frowned in worry.

“I’m so scared, what if she doesn’t wake up. She might have hit her head.” I panicked and Yongguk placed his hand on my shoulder and I stopped.

“I’m sure she’ll be okay.” He spoke and I glanced between him and Jaehee. Was it safe to have a hunter near her when she was so vulnerable? There wasn’t anyone else around, so he was her only hope.

“What should we do?” I spoke, still tearful. I just hoped that Jaehee would be okay.

 

“What’s with all the screaming?” Another voice spoke from behind me and I turned to see Tao, from EXO-M. He scowled when he saw Yongguk, but that soon disappeared when he saw Jaehee unconscious on the ground.

“What happened to her?” He questioned me urgently and I sniffed as I tried to explain to what had happened.

“I followed Jaehee into the woods, I called out to her but she didn’t seem to hear me. Then she started to run and fell into the water. Now she won’t wake up.” I explained and tears filled my eyes once more.

“We need to get her to the nurse, immediately.” Yongguk instructed but Tao shook his head.

“The nurse can’t help her.” He told Yongguk and went to pick her up. “If she was sleepwalking when this happened, there could be internal damage or it could have affected her differently. A school nurse won’t be able to help her.” Tao spoke like he knew what was going on. His eyes connected with mine and he had a strong look in them. “Get Sehun, call his doctor.” He instructed me and I knew instantly who he was on about.

“You think you know everything, stupid kid.” Yongguk argued and Tao just glared at him.

“I know more about her than you do and I’m not arguing with you right now.” He told Yongguk and I was surprised. Tao actually seemed responsible at that time.

 Just as Tao was about to lift her, she gasped for air. I fell to her side on the ground as she co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter