Getting To Know You

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The full moon was drawing ever closer and all of us felt the pressure of what might happen with the other wolves around. We were sat on the roof during lunchtime and something popped into my head.

“Did you know they’re called EXO-M?” I spoke up and Suho glanced at me questioningly. “The other wolves, Yuri told me the other day.” I mentioned and Sehun stiffened.

“EXO-M” Suho questioned and I nodded. “They have to be connected to wolves somehow to get the name EXO; it’s from a long line of wolf bloods, that’s why we’re EXO-K.”

“Suho, we need proof that they are wolves.” I told the Alpha and he nodded in agreement.

“I know, Jaehee, but how do we get it?” He asked me and I sighed.

“I don’t know, but we’ll get it before the full moon.” I promised and Kai scoffed.

“The full moon is in 2 days, Jaehee; we’ve never even spoken to them.” He stated and I rolled my eyes at him. Because the full moon was so close everyone’s emotions were gonna heighten and I didn’t want to see Kai get angrier than he already was.

 

That afternoon EXO-K went to the woods to look for proof that the wolves were EXO-M. I stayed in class with Yoona and kept an eye on Blonde panda and his friends. They weren’t there at the beginning of our languages lesson and I worried that they wouldn’t show up, but eventually they made an appearance. The teacher had gotten used to them always being late, but I wanted to know why they were never on time. Panda’s eyes connected with mine as he walked towards his seat but suddenly his mind changed and he walked towards Sehun’s seat. He sat beside me and I couldn’t deny that I was very surprised.

“Jaehee, what is he doing?” Yoona whispered at only a tone wolves would hear and I motioned for her to be quiet since they didn’t know I was a wolf yet.

“I’m just gonna take a wild guess here and say that there’s something you wanna say to me.” He spoke and I noticed a foreign accent on him.

“Are you Chinese?” I suddenly blurted out and he rolled his eyes at my question.

“Yes, now what do you want?” He seemed like the impatient type but I just sat there.

“Who said I wanted anything?” I questioned him but he just looked at me. I looked at my work to distract my attention from him.

“I’m Tao.” He introduced himself and I looked up at him once more.

“I’m Jaehee.” I replied and a smirk appeared on his lips. The Chinese panda seemed to smirk as much as Kai did, even before the full moon.

“You have good hearing.” He mentioned and I instantly looked away as my eyes became wide in surprise. Did he know already? Tao shuffled his chair closer to me and I heard him sniff the air. I immediately jumped up from my seat and ran out of the classroom.

“Jaehee, where are you going?” The teacher’s voice shouted after me as I ran down the corridor. “Tao sit back down!” I heard more shouting and I kep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter