Broken

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training was one of the most important things we did in our day. Our fighting skills had to be flawless to beat the hunters, and in that case Suho recommended that I continued to train with Tao.

I was sparring with Tao when my eyes caught Sehun stood watching us. Whilst I was distracted Tao took that opportunity to tackle me to the floor.

“If I was a hunter, you’d be dead by now.” Tao stated and I sighed. I tried to push him off me but he wouldn’t move.

“Get off.” I muttered but he still didn’t move. A smirk appeared on his face and I sighed. “Now is not the time or place for this behaviour.” I warned him and he sighed but eventually stood up. He helped me up and I dusted off my clothes then walked over to Sehun.

“Are you okay?” I questioned him and gently placed my hand on his arm. He pulled his arm away and I stared at him in confusion. “Sehun, please tell me what’s going on?” I pleaded sadly and Sehun sighed.

“You know I love you, Jaehee, but lately I feel inferior to Tao.” Sehun shared and my mouth fell open. How was he inferior? “I feel like you love him and not me. Believe me if I loved anyone else, I would at least be honest about it. But I can’t love anyone else but you, since I’ve bonded to you.” Sehun raised his voice and I froze.

“Are you saying you want to love someone else?” I asked him and I felt the pain in my heart once more. I placed my hand on my chest and stepped back from Sehun.

“No, I’m not saying that. You’re not listening to me!” Sehun shouted and my eyes filled with tears.

“I know what you’re saying, but we’ve been over this; I can’t just automatically bond when I want to!” I shouted at Sehun and felt the pain once more. “I can’t do this, Sehun.” I muttered quietly and he suddenly stepped forward to me.

“Do what? What are you talking about?” He questioned as I took a step back from him.

“This. I can’t take the distrust and the arguments anymore.” I told him and a couple of tears escaped my eyes. “I think we should tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter