Bed Ridden

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

+ + Sehun’s P.O.V + +

Our doctor knelt down beside Jaehee’s unconscious body and I watched as he glanced over her unsurely. When he didn’t notice anything obvious he places his fingers on her neck in search of her pulse. He let out a sigh of relief and a small smile graced his face.

“She’s alive, just resting.” He assured us and I felt so relived and happy that I wanted to cry. Yoon cleared and looked away awkwardly.

“Oh right, we should get dressed.” I muttered and all of EXO left to find their clothes.

 

Jaehee was laid to sleep in her room and EXO went about their normal day. They went to lessons and did their homework, but I stayed by Jaehee’s side. I didn’t want to leave her until I knew for sure that she was awake.

I admired her beauty even when she was asleep and had just been cured of a sickness; she still looked like a goddess to me. Her brunette and purple hair cascaded down her body, her fair skin had a small glow and her cherry lips looked as perfect as they did when she was awake.

I sighed as I gently ran my fingers down the side of her face. Inside I had this huge feeling of love, but when I looked at her I had no idea how she felt in return. She says she loves me, but sometimes I just wasn’t sure. I couldn’t understand why she hadn’t bonded to me, was she trying to hold back?

 

+ + Jaehee’s P.O.V + +

My body felt tired, but at the same time it felt relaxed. I felt like I was conscious, but my vision was black. I willed myself to open my eyes and slowly light started to show. I squinted as my eyes adjusted to the new light.

A figure by my bedside made me open my eyes in shock but I relaxed when I saw the familiar face of my boyfriend, Sehun. I smiled and slowly raised my hand to touch his arm. My fingers had only slightly touched his hand and he jumped at the contact.

“Jaehee, you’re awake? How do you feel?” He questioned me and gently caressed my cheek. I thought to myself for a moment and nodded.

“I feel fine.” I told him. The burning feeling inside had gone and I couldn’t feel the poison damaging my system anymore. “What happened? Why aren’t I sick anymore? Am I dead?” I started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter