Confrontation

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I dumped what little luggage I had in my room and immediately set off in search of Yongguk. I decided to check the school before the woods since it was running late and lessons would have started soon.

I exited my dorm and I could see Yoona in front of me.

“Jaehee, you’re back? When did you get here? Where have you been?” She bombarded me with questions but I just walked past her.

“I can’t talk now.” I muttered and made my way out of the building. I walked straight into Sehun and who was with Kai.

“Jaehee, you’re back.” Sehun smiled happily and went to hug me.

“I can’t talk, I have something to do.” I walked past them too and made my way towards the school. I heard Yoona, Sehun and Kai follow me to the school and soon the rest of EXO-M and EXO-K had seen me too, but I wasn’t so bothered; I just had to find Yongguk.

 

“I’ll see you later, Oppa.” I noticed JiEun with her regular aegyo smile on her face. I stormed up to him and shoved him back.

“Jaehee, what the hell is wrong with you?” JiEun asked me, surprised by my outburst.

“We need to talk, urgently, now!” I told Yongguk and dragged him out of the school building towards the edge of the woods.

As I dragged Yongguk through the school grounds, I became aware of the fact that EXO and JiEun were actually following me. I stopped as soon as we were in the woods, but not too far in.

“Jaehee, what’s wrong with you?” Yongguk asked, he seemed angry but tried to reason with me at the same time.

“What’s wrong? Can you really say that you have no idea?” I asked him and he just shrugged. “Hmm, let’s see what’s wrong with me, shall we?” I asked him and turned to EXO, “Why don’t you all listen to what’s wrong with me, you seem to want to know what’s going on.” I shouted to EXO and they walked closer. On the inside my anger was boiling but I had to control it for the moment.

“I’ve been poisoned with wolfsbane and I’m slowly dying, now do you see what’s wrong?” I asked Yongguk and out the corner of my eye I noticed Sehun look down at the ground.

“You just couldn’t be a hunter that wanted to let a wolf blood live, first you nearly shoot me then you poison me, and to think I thought we were friends.” I shouted and my eyes welled up with tears.

“I don’t want to die, but if we don’t know the dosage used to poison me and how long the poisoning has gone on, then a cure can’t be made.” I cried and immediately Sehun ran to my side. His arms wrapped around my body and held me close, not wanting to let me go. I just cried into his chest until I heard Yongguk’s deep voice.

“Jaehee, I swear I had no idea. I don’t even have access to wolfsbane, only the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter