I Love You

Shadow Of The Moon [Second One]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Then do it, kill me.” I spoke strongly and my father didn’t hesitate before he pulled out his gun and pointed it in my direction. I shut my eyes tightly and waited for the painful shot of death. A deep chuckle made me open my eyes as I watched my father laughing whilst still pointing his gun at me. I glanced towards EXO’s direction and they were just on edge, watching the situation I was in.

“My daughter, I’m not gonna kill you just yet, I gonna make you lose everything all over again, so that you beg for me to kill you and end your misery.” My father spoke sinisterly and I scowled at him.

“You can’t take anymore from me than you already have.” I spat at him and his eyes flickered towards the group of 12 wolves and Yongguk.

“There’s a large group of fellow wolves over there, which one of them is special to you?” He asked me and I glared in his direction. “There has to be at least one, a pretty girl like you and all these flower boys, so which one is it?” My father pressed his question but I remained quiet.

“I’m not giving you anything; you can question me all you like.” I swore and my father sighed in annoyance at me. He raised his hand and whacked it across my cheek. My head whipped to the side due to the force and I gasped at the pain I felt. My eyes met with Sehun’s and his jaw was clenched in anger.

“Come on, Jaehee. If you just give me a name, then I’ll kill him and get it over with. None of you are gonna get out of here alive anyway.” My father threatened and I sighed as I composed myself and stared straight into his cold, dark eyes.

“You’ve been all alone this time, no partner, no c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter