Jealousy

Love Confusion

#ROCKING2NDWIN Y'ALLLLL!!!

 

History? Gosh, I don't really like them. Although i'm a nerd, but HEY! It's HISTORY we're talking about. Other students would've probably fell asleep from what I guess. Good thing there's Dani but unfortunately, she's sleeping with book covering her face. That girl

I yawned - with hands in the air - and look around just to found out that i'm the only one awake. Wow, new record: The Only One Not Sleeping in History Class. When i'm in London, I would sleep like a pig. Seriously.. So, I guess this is the new start of Baekhee in history class. Bravo. Claps claps.

 

 

Finally, the bell rang. I would've thought it was dead if it didn't rang a bell.

Three class straight with Lee Dani is torture. Why is that? Well, sitting beside me while snoring lightly with a book covering up her face didn't help me to not hear her snore. It's a monster snore I tell you. What did she do last night making her like this? I thought while shooking my head.

''Yah Lee Dani wake up.'' I shook her body making her groan.

 

''Five minutes.''

 

''What the......'' I roll my eyes(like the buffalo.) and look out just to see Chen alone walking in the sea of students pushing each other while laughing. I immediately brightened. Jackpot

I walk towards the door hurriedly and whispered a simple, ''help me!'' to Chen. He look at me in confusion and I just pull him with me towards Dani who is the only one sleeping in class. Chen raised his eyebrows in amusement. ''Yah Dani, wake up before I call Chen to wake you up..'' I smirk inwardly making Dani attack the book with her face in a comfortable way as if the book is a pillow.

 

''As if you would and stop dropping the formalities.'' she mumbled making Chen chuckle.

 

''Then you should wake up~'' Chen sang making Dani scoff.

 

''Since when did you have a sweet voice, Baekhee-ah?''

 

''But it's Chen though.'' I mumbled and end it with a pouting lips. I mean, I know my voice .....but still, don't scoff at my voice!

Chen shook his head at Dani when she woke up with wide eyes, a hair looking like a nest but still looking fabulous on her round face, mouth gaping and cheeks pinking at the scene infront of her. Chen look at her with a small smile.

 

''Good morning~'' Chen teased and Dani immediately hide her face using the book in embarassment. It's actually almost afternoon and it's lunch break. ''I'll meet you girls at the cafeteria.'' Chen told you and smile sincerely while chuckling, looking at Dani who's still hiding behind the book. Chen left using the back door causing Dani to drop the book and sigh in relief. She unconciously pout her lips and adjust her hair.

 

''Why did I have to be like this when he sees me? I'm totally ugly.''

 

''No you're not, you look pretty Dani unnie.'' I whispered beside her left ear making her jump in surprise. She put her hand on her heart and scowled at me. ''What? Imagining Chen until you forget me?'' I make a hurt face while looking outside the window - probably doing a drama - with a fake sad smile.

 

''No, I don't have time for Chen oppa.'' Dani convinced, but probably convincing herself. ''And stop with those drama of yours! I'm not falling for one bit!'' she said and smirked. ''If you're just going to stand there until your legs goes weak, go ahead~ I'm going to go eat~'' Dani sang with a teasing smile. I raised my eyebrows and turned to Dani.

 

''Since when do you sing and end it with a teasing smile? Probably copying Chen so that he would fall for you.'' and I giggle leaving Dani standing like a stone with mouth gaping. The tables can be turned, don't they?

 

 


 

The next thing that happened: I'm walking with Lee Dani who is grinning at me. Why?

 

I was half-way to the cafeteria when it hits me. I can't just go and sit with twelve boys and one girl acting like nothing happened. I mean, I'm not really close with them and then I suddenly appear there like I've known them for so long as if we are bestfriends. That would be hella awkward.

Well, even though my brother is there, I still act like a 'friend' with him at school.So I just made a U-turn and went to the classroom just to see Dani still standing like a stone.

I immediately snap her out by whispering a ''hello'' but of course it sounded slow since my mood went down.

Dani beamed and go, ''you should really thank me!'' and raising her eyebrows - totally like a psycho. And that's how I ended walking with her grinning next to me while my face just goes poker as if I don't know her at all.

 

Both of us arrived late making the boys - except Luhan - worried at why both of us are late. Dani send a sheepish smile while I just put my gaze on the table, not wanting to meet any gaze. ''Why are you both so late? The food would have been eaten by Xiumin if you both didn't come.'' Baekhyun nagged like a mother he is making me roll my eyes.

 

''Why are you being like a mother these days.'' I imitated him while making faces. The other boys laughed at Baekhyun who is sinking on his seat. Baekhyun make faces while looking defeated.

 

Of course he would be defeated, he would rather lose to his sister instead of having some stupid fight. He just loves his sister.

 

''You both went along quiet well!'' Tao mused while me and Dani is on the way to sit. Me and Baekhyun both shook our head - trying to deny - not wanting the secret leak out.

''I know right,'' Lay nodded, ''Are you both somehow couples or something?''

 

''NO!'' we both said it to quickly and at the same time, ''Never'' I added while looking at Baekhyun who nodded at me. All the boys look at us both in confusion while some look at us while shooking their head as if 'something's fishy' happened.

 

''You both have some sort of teamwork, say, are you both related or something?'' Kai squinted his eyes at both of us making me gulp my saliva in worry.

''I don't think so.'' Sehun voiced his thoughts while shooking his head. All of us look at the maknae in question, ''What? Just eat, lunch break will be over soon.'' he said - not wanting to get questioned and have all the eyes on him.

I squinted my eyes on him until it caught me. He's the boy! The boy who saved me from before! I brightened while looking at him while Baekhyun frown looking at me beaming alone while the other boys eating.

Who is she beaming to?

 

 

Sehun peak at you just to see that you are beaming. If he didn't know you, he would probably think you are one of his fan with an evil plan in your head. Sehun raised his brows at you as if questioning a what? but he is actually asking that in his mind. You mouthed a thank you to him and he decided to play dumb with raising his eyebrows higher. (A/N: can you really do that? lol ignore me)

 

I bit my lip. He forgotten? I immediately go sad since he has forgotten. Well of course, people would forget about me all the time after few hours if i'm in my nerd form. Just look at the rumours from before, it was soon forgotten.

 

Sehun goes baffled since you're not looking at him again. Baekhyun just eyed both of you. Are they in love? and he immediately gasped with his own thinking.

''What's wrong mate?'' Chanyeol bump his shoulder to Baekhyun with raised eyebrows. Baekhyun goes all panic since he don't know what to say. ''Are you thinking of something weird?'' Chanyeol gasp when he's thinking that Baekhyun is thinking about ert stuffs. Well, now he's the one thinking about that. Baekhyun eyebrows met at the centre and he smack Chanyeol's head.

''What are you thinking?'' Baekhyun really knows his bestfriend. What a ert , Baekhyun rolled his eyes. ''I was just thinking about how disgusting those couples are.'' Baekhyun make out a reason and point at Jiyeon who is giggling at Luhan not-so-funny jokes. Chanyeol grinned with eyes wide and bump his shoulder again to Baekhyun's.

''You're jealous aren't you?'' Chanyeol said - a little bit to loud - making everyone at the table look at them both - including Luhan and Jiyeon. Baekhyun goes red. No, not in shy or like getting caught or something. Just, embarassed. Still, he keep his cool acting like nothing happened eating his food. ''Wait, you're really jealous?!'' Chanyeol gasped dramatically. Baekhyun shook his head and roll his eyes.

 

''Baekhyun hyung is jealous about what?'' even Tao decided to focus on the bestfriends - not caring about talking Gucci's promotion bag to Kris anymore.

Kris sigh in relief.

 

''Is Baekhyun having some sort of love towards someone?'' Luhan voiced his thoughts while other boys oohh-ed at Baekhyun.

The fangirls squealed at the harmonizing boys looking like minions or something from afar.

Jiyeon thought that it was her - cheeks pinking - when her thoughts crashed with her heart burning in angry when Baekhyun voiced.

 

''No, I'm not!'' Baekhyun huffed. ''I was just jealous when Baekhee give out some gaze towards Sehun.'' Baekhyun reasoned while scruntizing his eyes on your small figure. You - who are not caring about anything - caught what Baekhyun said and look at Baekhyun with mouth gaping.

 

''I told you both of them had a thing!'' Lay said with arms wide shaking in a 'it's the proof and you should trust me' way. Sehun who is always quiet look at Baekhyun with an unreadable face. He is angry? well yes, since Baekhyun caught it and decided to voice it out to the boys. But he is also happy? yes. Why? Because the boys will and Baekhee from now on. He is confused. Really confused.

 

''Who is Baekhee?'' Luhan ask with 'I don't now anything' face. Everyone face-palmed.

''You always had your eyes on Jiyeon until you forgot our dear Baekhee?'' Xiumin ask with meat in his mouth. You look at Xiumin in shock. Our dear Baekhee? They actually accepted you?

''Well how would I know who is Baekhee. Is she a Baekhyun fan? So that's why Baekhyun is jealous when his fan look at Sehun with admirable eyes?'' Luhan questioned making Tao and Kris gossip between both of them, Lay and Chen mumbled stuffs to each other about the topic, Jiyeon asking Dani what happened while Dani explaining. You are amused. It almost explained everything but in other way. Luhan almost got it though.

''Alright stop with the rumours spreading, if the fangirls know, Baekhee will be in trouble and they are not even true, right Baekhee?'' Suho decided to break the stupid rumours with asking you. You nod your head a lot of time and Suho ruffled your hair. ''Now, just continue eating.'' After Suho said that, Xiumin eat a lot more - even taking some rice from Chen's plate. Jiyeon played with the spoon in her hand and smirked. A plan entered her head.

 
 

I'm feeling tired with all the projects I have to cope with. The teachers are giving no mercy towards the students and gave assignment at the same time and the deadline was next week. Like really? All of us are still ''kids'' that only wanted to play in young days except for nerds. Nerds love assigntments? Bull. They only do it for grades so that they can go to College making their parents proud, and one of them is me.

 

True, I am feeling tired with the assignments I received, but still i'm quiet happy since I can get Byunghun out of my mind for a while even though it's a week. I sigh - feeling satisfied with my marvelous plan. I'm so going to make Baekhyun involve in this instead of letting him be a lazy at home watching dramas. We're both seniors anyways. But I know his plan: Let his fangirls do all the work.

Lucky , I huffed at my own thought.

 

I hummed a song while skipping towards the shining locker of mine. I open my locker with a grin and put in my books.

Someone suddenly walk behind me and whispered, ''Be careful.'' before walking away without a second glance.

I turn my head slightly with confused face. I only caught a blonde haired boy with back facing me. But i'm pretty sure I have seen that figure somewhere but I shrug that thought away.

 

I'm still humming when I caught a pink note under my book. I immediately stop humming and look at it with eyebrows meeting at the centre.

I read it softly and roll my eyes. I slam the locker and huffed in annoyance. It's probably a girl. Since the handwritting look so organized and plus it's a pink paper. Boys won't write on a pink paper except if it's for their girlfriends. And the paper is a threat.

 

You've crossed the line and good luck with running from us. We have our eyes on you. Go and run like a chicken.

 

The threat didn't look that pretty since they even drew a stick figure with hair looking like a girl. A girl with braid to be exact. The girl have bruises all over her body. I'm not that slow to not know it's me. I shrug it away since I thought I can fight them all since I learn martial arts. Plus, aren't they stupid for warning before bullying? That's just weird. You can just attack right then instead of letting me show of my power, knowing you would attack. I'm strong enough!

 

 

Oh how wrong you were...

 


 

I'm the last one to get out of class. Why? Easy. Because I don't want to fight with my classmates towards the door for freedom. It's not like i'm going to get money for running out of school. I would get into school the next morning anyways.

 

Dani walk towards me and gave a pat on the shoulder. ''See you tomorrow, Baekhee-ah!'' Dani said with a sincere smile. I nod my head not saying anything making Dani frown. ''Aren't you going to say, 'Oh okay, see you tomorrow too unnie, going to miss you' and give me a hug?'' Dani childishly ask making me scoff.

 

''I'm not that kind of person.'' I reasoned making Dani her teeth.

''You're no fun.''

''Thank you very much.'' I reply sarcastically.

''Gosh, what's wrong with you today.'' Dani mumbled, pouting lightly and I sigh.

''Just go home, see you forever.'' I joked and Dani chuckled.

''Finally, that's you alright!'' She bump her shoulder with me. Since all students have gone. I decided to take chance on shouting to Dani.

''Good luck with Chen!!'' and the glare appeared. Dani gave me an intimidating gaze yet playful and walk away while chuckling. I smile softly at Dani's dissappearing figure.

 

I zip my bag before sliding it on my back.

I went to switch off the fans when I heard foot steps behind me. My breath hitched. Instinctively I turn my body just to meet Byunghun grinning at me.

I sigh in relief. ''Idiot.'' I mumbled but Byunghun heard it. He frowned. I just lost ten years of my life!

 

''Hey, I'm older than you and you're calling me idiot?'' He frowned even more saying it. I chuckled and shook my head at his childishness. ''Why are you alone anyways?'' he ask, making me shrug my shoulders and switch off the fans. I turn towards him.

 

''I don't really have friends except Dani unnie, but she went home first.''

 

''Want me to walk you?'' Byunghun ask making my heartbeat increase. This is so like a couple! A drama! I'm anticipating this.

Without wasting much time, I nod my head while beaming like a kid. Byunghun chuckled at my cuteness(hihi) and pat my head.

Both of us went out of class just to see Jiyeon and Luhan walking while holding each other hands. Jiyeon letting her head fell on Luhan's shoulder while hugging his left arm. I shook my head looking at how clingy Jiyeon is. I stop in my tracks since I don't feel Byunghun's presence beside me anymore. I look back just to see his back facing me.

 

''Byunghun oppa, what's wrong?'' I shook his body slowly but he just shook his head. He took a deep breath before turning towards me. His smile made me smile but I noticed that his smile didn't reach his eyes making my heart hurt slightly.

He was looking at Jiyeon with broken and hurt eyes but immediately change at the side of Luhan. His eyes change to angry and jealousy.

I look at Byunghun with eyes full of concern. ''Is there anything wrong?'' but Byunghun didn't answer me at all. Or, he didn't hear me since he's too focused at the couple in front both of us. I noticed he really didn't hear me so I decided to follow his eyes.

 

I sigh.

So he's looking at the 'sweet' couple. They don't even look like a couple to me. Well, Luhan did look sincere but Jiyeon look too fake for my liking. I have been observing every students.

It kind of surprised me on how well I can read them. Well, not really well but I can still read them a little. The way their actions speak totally make me know their attitude. Since i'm in London, I can read people because I befriend with someone who loves to judge people. I chuckle at the memory.

 

Now, snapping back to reality. Byunghun eyes looked so sad as if tears would fall from his eyes. My heart is twisting like rollercoaster. I thought he hated Jiyeon so I blurted, ''I know, she looks so fake.'' making Byunghun snap his gaze towards me. I raised my eyebrows, ''I can tell you hated her because she's full of drama and having a fake sweet girl façade.'' I said my thought while shooking my head. 

 

Byunghun look at me with confusion. ''What the hell are you talking about?'' he cursed. Yes, he cursed at me. He just freakin' cursed at me!

I spare a look at him, dumbfounded.

''Don't talk bad about people, you should mirror your own self!'' Byunghun spat making my heart felt like knifes stabbing into it. It hurts. A lot.

 

He didn't really mean it, really. It's just he don't like to hear people talking bad stuffs about his girl. ''She's my girl so you shouldn't say that to your bestfriend's soon to be girlfriend.'' Byunghun gritted his teeth and bump my shoulders, walking away.

 

Triple pain. He bumped softly but it made you fall - hard. Tears were b in your eyes. It falls one by one. You didn't expect it to hurt so much. How can just a few words can make you hurt like hell? Yes, he's true you shouldn't talk bad about Jiyeon. You're just saying what you thought. It hurts much more when Byunghun said She's my girl. It keep on replaying.

 

So, Byunghun oppa like her, doesn't he? I saddened at the thought. I cried much more as I hug my knees and sob quietly. Now i'm being a crybaby. Sheez.

 

 

 

Thirty minutes passed with me sobbing alone in the hallway. I wipe my tears away and stand up slowly. I wore my fake glasses since I cried just now, I took them off.

I walk lifelessly towards the end of building and pass a car before stopping right next to it to check out myself on the mirror. I look horrible like what Byunghun oppa meant. Mirror myself , I squish my cheeks and shook my head at the puffiness in my eyes with face all red from crying.

 

I walk out of the gate lazily, cause i'm not in the mood. I almost fell down by tripping at someone's leg. curse you leg.

I spare a look at the girl, just to see her smirking.

Soon, her gang came surrounding my figure.

They all look at me with a snobbish face that I have the urge to cut their head bald and punch their cake faces.

But,

My mind went blank. I don't want to show off my martial arts since my energy had worn out already.

 

I.....just let them do what they want.

 

 

It doesn't hurt me at all. The kicks,punches, pinches, hits, hair pulling, it doesn't effect me at all. The voices. All of them goes in slow-motion. I hear nothing but muffles.

My eyes are already tired. Mouth opened a little for breathing. Eyes full of tears again after i'm reminded about what made me hurt more. Byunghun oppa .... and I cried again.

 

''Go ahead, cry you chicken!'' someone said and all the girls laughed still kicking the little figure on the ground.

''You made our princess hurt, serves you right!'' another one snickered.

''We're going to be friends with her and you're going to be friends with nerds,'' another one spoke, '' oh wait, no one wants to befriend you.'' and all the girls snickered.

 

''Byunghun oppa, save me.'' I squeaked and cried some more. Only him I can rely on.

 


 

Byunghun kick the pebble at the park. He had just showered after he got home. He cried. He actually cried again after years. Lots of things entered his mind. The day his parents died, the day Jiyeon had been official with Luhan, the day he got embarassed in front of everyone because of rejection, the day he got bullied, the day he shouted at you. He didn't really mean it, to be honest. He's just frustrated that he let it out on you. But it's also your fault anyways. Who love it when someone bad-mouthing about their crush? Although you did say the real thing, Byunghun just won't believe it since he always thinks of his Jiyeon as an angel.

 

He sigh for the umpteenth time. How is Baekhee? the voice in his mind asked. His eyebrows met at the centre and quickly shook his head. No, he doesn't have time to care for you. He's trying to hate you, but he can't. He still take you as one of his bestfriends. Curse him for having nice heart. But hey, nice heart is a good thing, isn't it?

 

He eat his ice cream emotionlessly while thinking about what he did to you. Is he really that mean? He did catch you looking hurt. He heard you sob before he left the school hall. It hurts him to hear you like that, but it hurts him more after you said Jiyeon's a devil. It hurts him more when the flashback came into his mind.

 

Why does it hurts a lot?

 

He let out a sigh.

He admit he regretted being angry at you and decided to apologize to you. He did remember your address since you gave him few days ago, inviting him if he have free time to do assignments together even though Baekhyun would be angry, you can manage to hide Byunghun since your mansion is so big. Plus, Baekhyun would be busy hanging out with his friends and not doing assignments and give his assignments to his fangirls to do it. He's free all the time and hang out a lot so it's fine for Byunghun to stay at your home for a day. 

 

He stopped infront of your mansion and awe-ed at it. Didn't know she's this rich , Byunghun thought and is ice cream. He rang the doorbell and waited. After a few minutes, a voice spoke on the voice speaker. ''Who are you looking for, mister?'' the machine spoke - probably a maid speaking from the inside.

 

Byunghun coughed a little and spoke, ''Byun Baekhee.'' and his ice cream again looking at the CCTV with his big eyes behind the big nerd glasses. The maid knows that you would've probably have friends like that. Byunghun looked all nice,soft,loving and innocent making the maid not doubting him. The maid replied back using the voice speaker so that Byunghun can hear.

 

''Ms Byun is not back from school yet.'' The maid spoke feeling weird since you did told her about Byunghun being your only friend and let him in if he come except if you're not home. So, Byunghun should've known where you went. The maid blink at the screen showing Byunghun's confused face.

 

''It's okay then, thank you.'' Byunghun bowed at the CCTV and went away his ice cream. Where could she be......Don't tell me still at school?! Byunghun eyes widened. ''.'' he cursed and run towards school.

 

 

Chunji had told him about how the fangirls at school had been weird and Chunji decided to eavesdrop them. He heard that you are going to be in trouble since the gossips from fangirls are quiet loud. Chunji told Byunghun with worry eyes. Even though Chunji doesn't really care about you, he knows that you're close with Byunghun so he decided to tell Byunghun. Byunghun just scoff at Chunji thinking he's on his prank again but Chunji just show him his serious face. He's not really joking. ''Don't make her stay at school late.'' Chunji advised and leave Byunghun alone at the locker.

 

Chunji really wanted to tell you but he have a pride, and he knew that you would not listen to him. You always take him as a joke, just as what Byunghun did. Does all nerds think I'm a prankster , Chunji rolled his eyes. He walk pass you and decided to whisper you to be careful and went away without looking back. Well, he did advised both of you. He hid behind a wall and look at your reaction. Zero. Chunji look at you worriedly.

 

I hope she's fine , Chunji thought and leave the school since there's no more class for him.

 

Back to Byunghun, he arrived at school. He saw the fangirls mumbling stuffs towards themselves as he walk towards them. ''Where's Baekhee?'' Byunghun ask with fire in his eyes. The ice cream that was in his hands few seconds ago melts and got into a puddle at the side of him since he didn't it anymore.

The fangirls scoff at Byunghun and went away leaving him alone at the gates. He did caught a few of them badmouthing him, but he didn't care at all.

 

''What a nerd''

''Trying to be hero, pfft''

''What a snail, being late''

 

He caught the last one and squint his eyes at the girl. ''What are you people talking about?''

 

''You!'' all of them chorused and rolled their eyes. ''Look, if you want to save your dear Baekhee, she's saved by a dude wearing a mask.'' A girl gave a hint getting all the glares from other girls.

''Song Minhee'' The girls chorused and pulled the girl away. They all left like bees. Well, they did look like bees since they keep out talking in chorused and stuffs. Byunghun look at them weirdly.

 

 

 

What does it means? Oh Lee Byunghun, so slow. 

 

 

 

[Last edited June 30 2014]

 

Here's a gif of baekhyun for you readers. Credits to the owner.

 

     

 

     

 

-MissOrange