A date with Ohsen

Love Confusion

 

I comb I hair gracefully(pfft) so that I would feel satisfied with my own handwork. The maids wanted to help me, but I shooed them away since I wanted to do this alone without anyone's help. As this is my first date afterall. Ehem.

I let down my brown long curly hair as it pass my shoulders. I wear a gray sweater although it's big for me, it makes me comfortable in some way when it pairs with a white skirt that bloom on my *coughs* long legs.

 

 

I wear a little make-up and the eyeliner stands out, making my eyes look big. I love to wear eyeliners and it was spoiled by Byun Baekhyun who often whines when he didn't get to wear eyeliner. It annoyed me that I feel like ending his life, but somehow it also give an effect for me to try it out, and I love it.

Baekhyun always beckon me to not steal his spot in eyeliner role in the family but I didn't even feel like listening to it, because anyone can wear it, not only him, duhhh.

A brown head was seen at the door from the reflection of the big mirror.

I held the urge to chuckle as I face the said head with an intimidating gaze from the mirror, ''What do you want, Oppa?''

Baekhyun made a face slightly, before getting inside his princess room. ''I was just trying to spy while wondering why are you getting so pretty just for Sehun.'' he pout cutely, as he's trying to fake a jealous face.

''What?'' I ask before chuckling. ''You're imagining things.''

Baekhyun scoff, ''As if.'' he spoke before strolling around the room. I put on a butterfly clip at the side of my hair before standing up from the white chair. ''Going already?'' Baekhyun questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I nod my head before a smile place on my lips. ''Are you going to say anything to Sehun?'' and Baekhyun only let out a firm line on his lips.

''I'll talk to him when he comes.''

 

 

The doorbell rang indicating that Sehun came. Baekhyun look so excited that he ran first towards the door with me trailing behind him with light steps. He open the main door with a big creepy smile that made Sehun who stood there taken aback with his eyes widen abit. ''Hey Sehunnie!'' and Sehun only reply with a twitch of the corner of his lips that look like it was forced.

I appeared behind my idiot brother with a small smile, and Sehun replied it with a big smile until the corner of his eyes turn into wrinkles. ''You didn't respond to me!'' Baekhyun feign hurt.

''Hyung.'' Sehun started with his soft polite voice, ''since when did you start being this gay?'' and I feel like laughing out loud but I only manage to let out a soft chuckle. I have to control my manners okay.

Baekhyun reply with a judging face.

''You dare saying that to your own hyung? I won't let you go to a date with my princess if you're being like this.'' He frown. Sehun grew nervous as he punch Baekhyun shoulder in a joking manner.

''Aigo I was only kidding, but you did act like a sissy few seconds ago.'' Sehun explain with a teasing tone. ''Now, may I kidnap your sister until evening?'' He let out an anticipating grin.

Baekhyun cough a little as he manage his face. ''If it's not for my sister to try being pretty today,'' he cough louder as he felt the pinch from his back that was from me who is shy right now, ''I don't think I would let you especially when you call me gay.'' He shot a look towards Sehun with a glare. Sehun let out an apologizing smile before it is gone as he went into a brother hug with Baekhyun who initiate it.

''Happy Birthday yehet boy.'' Baekhyun pat his back and then whisper at the tall boy ear by tip-toeing, ''take care of my sister and I trust you maknae.'' Sehun immediately soften.

''Thank you hyung and I promise you about that.'' Sehun let out a soft smile.

''She even forgot about the project she had to do with that Ricky boy just to go on a date with you, you know.'' Baekhyun tease lightly and I frown. What's wrong with this old man..

''I did not! I even search overnight and I prepared okay. We decided to do it tomorrow after school and he agreed with it.'' I explained and Baekhyun shot a teasing look as Sehun blush lightly.

She did that for this date? and he can't help but to feel happy and excited. ''Let's go Sehun, this boy is nuts.'' I'm still frowning before taking Sehun hand to go away from the weird brother of mine.

 

''Excuse you, I'm your oppa you know!!'' Baekhyun shouted from the main door, as the two figure is slowly going away from him. They're both grown up, he thought with a big smile planted on his face. Never had he expected Sehun to be that brave to ask for his permission in stealing the girl for a date. Using a phone, but still so brave even though it's not face-to-face. He protest in such thing as this would be his sister first date, but from the pleading voice of the young one, he agreed peacefully. Especially when it's the boy's happy day, his birthday.

A buzz is felt in his right pocket, indicating an incoming call. He took out the slick object out of his pocket and immediately slide the screen for the green button. ''Hello?'' he answered politely, and too soft that sounded gay, just like what Sehun had said.

''Uhh you okay Baekhyun? You sound too soft.'' The caller replied, with his soft voice just like Baekhyun.

''Speak for yourself.'' Baekhyun scoff before a smile replace his lips, ''So, is anything the problem?''

A sigh was heard before the latter spoke, ''Sehun is busy today. He called me last night and I forgot to tell you guys about this. Since you're one of my close buddy, I would tell you first. So, what should we do about the birthday party?''

Baekhyun unconciously shrug his shoulders, ''I don't know. We can do it overnight right? Sleep over? I'm pretty sure he's free at that time as he would already be at home after sending my sister.''

''What do you mean?'' The latter snap almost immediately.

''They went on a date. Sehun asked for my permission and I just let him since he sounds desperate for some reason.''

''Why would you even, Baekhyun?'' It sounded so displeased that made Baekhyun frown.

''What's wrong, Luhan hyung? I thought it would be a good thing to give Sehun a chance, plus he's grown up and it's the first time i'm being nice here.'' Baekhyun rambled as he walks inside the mansion when the said two figure is not in view anymore. ''They even held hands in front of me. My sister initiate it because she's trying to run away from me with Sehun,'' Baekhyun chuckle a little, ''that girl.''

Luhan can't help but to clamp the new branded phone tightly using his arms that is too strong for such a body, that it might broke because the strength is unbearable. His fingers are getting pale, as he held it too tight. ''I don't think that's a really good idea, Baekhyun.'' Luhan spoke without he, himself, thinks. Baekhyun on the other hand is scratching his head. ''Do you trust Sehun that much? What if something happens?''

''Wew hyung, of course. He's your best buddy, don't you trust him too?'' Baekhyun grew baffled, as he heard a frustrated sigh on the line. ''I told you, he's grown up so he knows which one is wrong and which one is right. He won't hurt my sister, he promised. If he does it, i'm pretty sure we won't see his face anymore.'' Baekhyun convinced, but Luhan is still being stubborn.

''Should we spy on them? Huh?''

Baekhyun his lips slightly, almost fell into the trap. He immediately shook his head, ''no, we shouldn't. It's their first date, we shouldn't interrupt.''

''But you want to spy too, right? I'm not the only one, right?'' Luhan questioned with a high pitch voice, making Baekhyun pout.

''I......really...want...''

''Then let's go! I'm getting ready here.'' Luhan shouted, as he tried to wear his leopard belt with a phone squished between his cheeks and shoulders.

''But..'' Baekhyun hesitated.

''Okay bye. I'll be there in 10.'' Luhan replied before ending the call making Baekhyun grew dumbfounded.

So....I have to be ready in 10 minutes................ Baekhyun thought before he chuckled endlessly. He scratch his unkempt hair with the same smile planted on his face. But then it turn upside down. ''How did he expect to be ready in 10 minutes?'' he frown, eyebrows meeting at the centre. ''I'm not even showered!'' he growl and smell himself before grimace. ''I better get ready.'' and with that, he went away to the bathroom.

 

 

Sehun is like a walking red carrot as he walk side by side while holding hands with her. He feel this sparkling feeling bursting inside him and he can't hold it. He felt comfortable as the girl initiated in holding hands and soon linking their fingers together. Never had he felt this happy in his life, that his smile can't get off his face. His cheeks are hurting, but he didn't mind.

 

''Hey birthday boy, where are we going?'' I flip my bangs and then tilt my head upwards to gaze at the tall one.

Sehun somehow, look away to hide his embarassment because of him being dreamy few seconds ago, staring at the short one that is taking a deep breath of fresh air. He cough slightly before replying, ''i'm okay with anywhere.'' Now he acts like the girl. Who's the planner anyways?

 

''But you were the one who invited me.'' I frown slightly.

''But it's my birthday, so you're the one who need to make plans for this day.'' Sehun stuck out his tongue as he bravely look at her. The latter then grew speechless. Sehun grin at the adorable girl who's probably being nervous right now thinking about what she should do.

 

''That's true......but I didn't plan anything.'' I frown, making Sehun chuckle. ''What should we do?''

Just as I thought so, Sehun thought before a cheeky grin replace his chuckle. ''Hmmmm, I don't know. Should I get a kiss in the cheek so that a plan will be told?'' Sehun jokingly ask, as he who's blushing slightly.

''W..what..'' I grew speechless again, as I feel like a fire burning inside me.

Sehun gulp his lips as he watch those lips move. He then chuckle with an uncomfortable smile.

''I was just kidding. You don't have to take it seriously.'' Sehun confessed, with a sleek smile after he saw a tinge of relief flashing in the girl brown hazel eyes. ''Let's go eat ice cream. It's getting hot these days.'' He gulp his saliva, and his lips because he himself is feeling hot by imagining such things like how couples eat in the same spoon.

I though, nod my head in agreement as I, myself, felt hot. We both continued walking at the lane beside the park for those who wants to jog. But since there's no people jogging at 9 o'clock, we just use this lane. We are just in a silence situation, but it's not that awkward to be honest. We are just enjoying each other company.

 

''Is it true that you postponed the project you had to do with Ricky for this...date..?'' Sehun then cough, as he feel shy when my eyes stare at his face. He didn't see the faint blush on my cheeks though.

''Y..you can s..say that..'' I bite my bottom lip before looking forward, and spot the ice cream shop. A good timing to ease the awkwardness of the situation right now, I thought with a big smile. ''Hey, there's the ice cream shop, ohsen!'' And I immediately pull Sehun with me as I ran towards the called shop.

Sehun his lips. Not because he's getting thirsty because of the cold liquid called ice cream. But because the way she pull him, like she pulled his heart strings. Sehun chuckle lowly, I sound like a girl these days.

 

As we arrive, I didn't hesitate to pick mint with chocolate chips whilst Sehun pick the chocolate. We wait patiently at the counter, as I check out the list of ice creams. ''Next time I would like to try lime flavour with you.'' I confessed, looking at the image of the said ice cream.

Sehun jump a little, quiet shock with the sudden confession of the short one. He's thinking about the same thing, actually. And a smile engrave his thin lips.

''I would love to try that with you.'' Sehun softly reply, as he gaze at the girl lovingly. The girl too, reply the gaze with happiness in her eyes.

''I can't wait for that day though.'' I grin, making Sehun heart flutter and he's imagining a flower placed beside his ear. He immediately shook his head wildly, that's girly dude.

The ice cream is placed at the counter, and I didn't hesitate to put the notes at the counter. Sehun is speechless but I just reply with, ''It's your birthday. My treat.'' and Sehun just sigh, as he would pay back sooner or later. He promise himself so.

They both took a seat at the end of the shop, beside the window while facing each other like couples. Sehun ears are getting red but Baekhee is just enjoying the treat. It's heaven I tell you.

 

We were having fun, when Sehun suddenly take a spoonful of my ice cream, making me frown when my ice cream is stolen by a guy called Oh Sehun. ''Yah!''

Sehun feign deaf, as he enjoyed the ice cream, savoring it's taste. ''Do you want to taste mine?'' Sehun questioned, as he scoop some in his spoons. I scoff, but then my mouth feels cold by the sudden liquid that is pushed into my mouth. ''It's tasty isn't it?''

I gulp down the ice cream and then decided to talk, ''What's so tasty when it's just chocolate.'' I complained, and Sehun chuckled.

''It's tasty for me.'' Sehun his lips jokingly, making me grew shy and embarassed.

''Hey, why are you red?'' Sehun ask innocently, even though he knows why. He's matured already and not that stupid, but he's just trying to make the girl embarassed, because to him, it's cute. Sehun chuckled emotionally at his thought.

He lean forward, as he place his palms on Baekhee's forehead. ''You're burning. Should I piggyback you to the nearest clinic?'' Sehun pretended to ponder with his left pointy hand on his chin, tapping it as if he's really thinking. Her lips quivered at the close proximity and the skinship.

''S..Sehun-ah...''

''Hmmm?'' Sehun lock his gaze with the girl's pretty eyes, and he can't help but to make his own heart sacrifice for this.

 

''L...Let's go. W..we don't w..want to w..waste t..time righ..t?'' I stuttered, and immediately stand up with the ice cream cup in my hands. I sigh lowly, as I felt embarassed. Never had I been like this with other guys except my brothers. Sehun look up in confusion, but immediately recover with a lop sided grin.

''Let's go!'' He happily announced, locking his hand with mine.

 

They both walk in awkward silence because Sehun don't know what to say after he realised what he did at the ice cream shop. It's embarassing, now that he think about it. Scooping his own spoon in the girl's mouth is like an indirect kiss. He blush slightly. Baekhee though, enjoyed the scenery although it does urge her to talk to Sehun, she just can't. ''H..hey...want to take a s..selca?'' Sehun ask unsurely, as he felt anxious for what the girl will answer.

''S..sure..'' I reply with a smile. Sehun took out his phone, and open the front camera as he adjust his own hair. I felt self-concious, as I followed after by flipping my hair slightly and adjust it.

''Okay.. one two three. Smile Baekhee!'' Sehun grin and I smile afterwards, a happy sincere smile. But it faltered after, when I realised what Sehun had just called me.

 

 

''You know, you act like a boy who's trying to spy on his girlfriend who cheats. Even I, myself, am not that possessive over my sister.'' Baekhyun declared, but Luhan didn't hear a thing. ''You should not interfere them, and just go on with your Park Jiyeon.'' Baekhyun roll his eyes. ''I didn't even get to shower because you came like 7 minutes when you said 10. You should have waited for me to finish doing my stuffs, I had just clean my face and brush my teeth and then you force me to wear my clothes already.'' Baekhyun rambled on and on but Luhan still feign ignorance. ''I don't get it why would yo-''

''Shhh! Look, Sehun is leaning towards her!! Aren't you a bit angry?'' Luhan pointed to the couple with his forefinger. Baekhyun just yawn as he stretch his body.

He scratch his back, ''Nope. That's their business. You know, you ruined my day to go back to sleep just now. I shouldn't have answered your phone call and just lay myself on the bed getting the warm sheets covering myself.''

Luhan massage his temple, before an incoherent sigh got out from his mouth. ''You're different today, Baekhyun-ah. It's like your soul got into me while my soul got into yours. I'm being possessive right here.'' Luhan whine as Baekhyun just send a pity gaze.

''I must say it's because i'm not in the mood. You ruined it by forcing me to follow you and delay my daily sleep when holiday comes.'' Baekhyun sigh, pulling his hair with a despair face. He then face the ice cream shop instead of Luhan who is looking at him with his mouth drop slightly. ''Oh? They are going out already.'' Luhan then snap his gaze towards them, and immediately stand up, taking Baekhyun hands with him and follow the two from behind.

Elders and teenagers look at both of them with a weird gaze because they lock their hands together like a couple. Luhan didn't feel weird, but unfortunately, Baekhyun did. ''Hey, why are they looking at me like that?'' He suddenly felt self-concious as he smell his own breath using his left hand. ''I didn't smell that bad even though I didn't shower. Luhan hyung, do I smell bad right now?'' Baekhyun ask innocently, but Luhan didn't hear a thing as his hawk eyes is staring at the couple intensely with his ears only for those two, hearing their conversations.

Baekhyun huff in annoyance, as the elder one didn't bother to hear his confessions. Or should I say, complains.

''Oh, they are taking a selca!'' Luhan decided to go much more nearer, as gaze at those two who are adjusting their own hair. ''Baekhyun-ah, let's interfere from behind.'' Luhan mischievously grin, as Baekhyun throw a horrified look.

''Nu-uh. I don't want to take my sister's wrath, she's scary I tell you.'' Baekhyun shook his head wildly, and Luhan sigh.

''Fine.'' and he continue to eavesdrop what the couple is conversating about.

 

''One two three..Smile Baekhee!''

 

Luhan caught it and his brows furrowed. Baekhyun though, heard it too, but he didn't feel anything as he, himself, know that's his sister name. But he didn't know that his sister was supposed to be Baekhan at that time. Luhan snap his gaze towards Baekhyun.

''Why is Sehun calling your sister Baekhee?''

 


 

#HAPPYHUNHANWEEK happy birthday Sehun and Luhan :))

 

Fighting is my passion.

HUNNY BERRY SHOP : FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

 

-MissOrange