Ohsen......

Love Confusion

 

 

I kind of edited all of the story, including the foreword, take time to check it out if you want ^^ the storyline is still the same, but i just added few words to few chapters and i changed the point of view to Baekhee, because I don't know and I think it was pretty much messed up.. so yeah I'll try to edit it again. As for now, I'll use Baekhee point of view, okay :) And if you noticed, the chapters are lessened cause I collaborate few chapters together :) yippee!

I'm sorry if I messed up, I kind of forgot about the storyline too and I hope it's fine and not that far. Tell me if it is @@ I'm getting confused lol

Have fun reading and I hope i don't dissapoint you with the update after my hiatus! Thanks for waiting and I love you xoxo <3

I was going to make triple update but i'm afraid i might make u wait long because i'm quite busy so i'll just post one first :) love ya!

 


 

I helplessly glance at my phone as I chew on my bottom lip.

When is Xiumin going to text me about the venue and time?

Was it all a joke? He even cut the line off.

Am I not invited then?

These questions got into my mind like a tornado, and I can't help but to sigh for the umpteenth time. I mean, he said there would be a party.. What if I got late? I haven't pick a dress even! And to think he got my phone number without me giving him..............

Wait! How did he even get my phone number?

I unconciously gasp, making the guy in front of me blink his eyes curiously. ''Is anything wrong?'' His slightly hoarse voice wakes me up from my daydream state, as a smile got to my face in embarassment. I give him a shook of my hand, meaning no, which he accept it casually. ''I heard there's an ice skating rink nearby.'' A glint of mischief got into his eyes as it bores into mine, in which I reply with my dimple smile. ''Should we go?''

Even if he won't ask, I would already know he wants to go there badly by the tone he had spoke about the ice rink. He waited for my answer patiently and I nod after swiftly putting my handphone in my right pocket.

We walk there while skipping lightly as he whistles and I hummed in response. It was such a happy atmosphere, as if we are a couple having fun in a date. Uhm, that caught me too much. I mean, friendly date. Yes, yes.

 

We arrived almost immediately as if a wind blows by and we immediately fly high and arrived safely. But of course, that was just my imagination.

Sehun let out a giddy laugh, as he run towards the entrance. I can't help but to join him chuckle. I followed behind him with bubbles literally popping all over me in happiness. I got in and search for Sehun, just to find him already renting a shoe with that smile never leaving his face. That boy.

I got there as soon as possible, and pretend to be upset by him for leaving me behind. ''You left me.'' I immediately pout, getting into my act and he had actually bought it because his smile faltered as he got near me.

''I'm sorry,'' he apologize almost immediately making me almost burst into bubble laughs. Almost. The expression he made didn't help either.

I kept quiet and I felt a light poke on my sides, making me burst out lightly, and i'm thankful he didn't caught that. ''What?'' I ask, pretending to be irritated by him but he continued to tickle my sides. I can't contain my laughs anymore, as it burst out almost immediately. ''Ohmygawd hahahahahahahaha~'' He can't help but laugh along with me.

''I knew that you can't keep upset with me for long~'' He grin with two fingers raised beside his cheek probably trying to take a picture of himself infront of the imaginary camera. I let out a small smile as I push him away before sprinting towards the counter to rent my own pair of skates. Sehun came rushing beside me as he check out my foot size, ''5? That's so small!''

''How is that even small? I call myself a giant foot. Big foot at that!'' I chuckle as I shake my head at him.

''If you call yourself a big foot, I'm a monster foot then?''

I glance at his skates just to notice him having size 12. I was going to gasp in shock but covered myself instead as I let out a laugh, ''That's normal for boys.'' but he just give a mocking face towards me. But of course, I don't take it to heart because I know, he's joking.

 

We entered the rink after it was smoothed by some big machine which I don't know what it even was. I grew stiff because I haven't skate in my whole life, even when Christmas comes and snow entered the neighbourhood. I love winter, but I never wanted to skate after seeing how a boy falls everytime he entered the rink. He never gave up and kept on entering everyday until he nearly killed himself for being greedy on the cold floor. I watch it with my own eyes and grew horrified by such experience. Since Sehun wanted to skate, I can't possibly decline such offer since I saw the glint of his eyes.

I look at Sehun's figure that is skating gracefully on the rink with a slight hesitate feeling. Should I call for him and ask him to teach me?

I glance at the other people who's slowly skating by holding the wall the corner. I noticed how they took light steps before boldly going to the centre. It gave me goosebumps. I mean, how confident they are?!

I still haven't give a step in towards the rink and just gaze at people bumping each other until they fall and laugh their off. I even saw someone did a split in the middle of everyone skating. It was horror.

A cold finger touched my left cheek, making me almost fall on my if it wasn't for the person to react immediately by holding my waist. Wow, thank you dude.

My face contort in angry because, I almost fall you know! It was already a miracle i'm safe and my life lessen for 10 years fold. I give a strict look towards the blonde boy who give me a sheepish smile. I swear I feel like taping that mouth of his so that I can't see his lips or smile anymore. But that would be too emo so nevermind.

''Sorry,'' he muttered and bite his lips before balancing me back again. ''I didn't know you would get that shocked.''

I give him a kick on his shin, and he reacts by squirming like a worm getting touched. Serve you right, mistah!

I give him a smug smile with my thumb rubbing my lips. ''Ain't no people got time for jokes.'' I joked, as a giggle got out from my mouth. He huffed as a response, before taking my hand and lead me to the rink. My eyes widen in horror. I'm practically flapping like a seal to get away from him. I'm not ready!!

''Yah Oh Sehun!!''

He just give me a devil laugh. I swear I saw horns at the top of his head. We got in the rink, and I feel sweats gathering on my forehead. He's not making a joke anymore. I sense it. He let me go in the middle of the rink and crossed his arms. ''Let's see who's laughing now.'' He did his infamous eye smile but I only give him my big puppy eyes, hoping he would lead me back to the side. Instead, I can just stand there helplessly trying to balance myself. I'm going to get him soon when my mind is not in a ruckus.

The ice is melting and waters are splashing whenever someone skates. It means it's easy to fall.

I'm going to faint anytime soon.

He seems to quiet down because I didn't give a response. He got near me and I felt myself getting teary eyed. My body is shaking wildly without me knowing. ''Baekhan-ah, are you okay?'' The name that rolled off his tongue didn't give me any comfort.

I want to hear my own name.

I need it.

 

Tears stream my eyes and I can't help it. He came near me and I immediately hug him in attempt for comfort. He hug me back, as if understanding me. He my hair as he give a sniff on my forehead. I attack his chest, and I can feel the warmness in it. ''Everything will be fine..'' He whispered with a tinge of concern.

''Call me Baekhee,'' I unconciously muttered in his chest. He must have grew dumbfounded by the sudden request, but I just urge him to do it. ''Please, just please call me Baekhee.'' I sobbed at the same time.

He obeyed afterwards, ''Everything will be fine, Byun Baekhee.'' and I can't contain my smile as it broke into a weak one.

 

''Everyone is asked to get out from the ice rink immediately for a smooth rink.'' An announcement was made at the spot.

 

I froze.

So I have to get out from here? But i'm scared.

I unconciously grab a hold of Sehun's shirt tightly.

What if I fall and crack my own skull? No, that can't happen!

I had enough with the memory of volleyball hitting my head.....................Byunghun........  he saved me.

Perhaps he can come again to save me?

 

I look around recklessly with nervous filling my heart. He's my savior after all. It's been a while since I last saw him...It wouldn't be a surprise if he suddenly came, flashing his smile right?

 

''Don't be scared, Byun Baekhee. I'm always here for you.'' Sehun's voice rang in my ears and I immediately grew concious. I guess, Sehun is the savior for now. I need to trust him just like I trust Byunghun easily.

I grab his wrist tightly, as he lead the way and teaching me how to skate slowly. Luckily, even with such slippery rink, I was able to get out of it with Sehun. I wouldn't want to get soak with cold water because I don't have clothes to get changed to. And overall, I was scared. Just as what I had said.

But then..........

I'm a party pooper.

 

I look at Sehun with concern in my eyes. He must have been sad for not getting enough fun in the rink. Especially when i'm not even trying to join him in there.

''I'm sorry,'' I mumbled slowly, enough for him to hear it. I sense him looking at me, so I guess he's confused. ''I'm sorry for not being sporty, especially when you're so happy at the thought of skating.''

''Don't say such thing,'' I snap my gaze towards him, and saw his small smile. ''I'm happy just by being with you.''

A blush crept on my cold cheeks, as I shyly look down with hair covering half of my face.

''I should really buy you a rubber band.'' I look up at him with a blink of my eyes. Confusion strikes me. ''If you tie your hair, then I can look at your pretty face often without getting distracted with your long hair.''

I chuckle lowly. What's wrong with this boy, really?

A hit was addressed for his left arm. Serve him right for making me shy in the first place!

''Ow!'' He scowl as he rub his left arm. ''I wonder are you actually a guy in disguise? Baekhyun hyung acts like a girl, while you.......wew.'' I crack a big smile for him. Seriously this boy.

''Aish, if you say anything else, I swear I won't do all the things you ask me to, Ohsen!'' I blackmailed him, and his eyes grew wide with a hint of scared.

''Not that please, Baekhee. Or I will tell people your name!'' He blackmailed me back, but I just laugh it out.

''What are you talking about? Of course people knows my name.''

''Are you sure?'' He arched a perfect eyebrow, making me nod confidently. ''Uhm, Byun Baekhan or Byun Baekhee...huh?'' He smile cheekily as I immediately grew pale.

Shoot! How can I forget such thing.

I gulp my saliva nervously as a small laugh got out from my mouth. ''.........Can't you forget about that?''

''Nope.'' He grin mischievously. Ugh, why did I said something stupid in the first place. ''I wonder, how would people react, hmm? The so called transfer scholar student is actually the daughter of the richest company in Seoul? That might be in the first page of school's newspaper or even magazine!''

I gave him a horrified look. Who would want that?! Are you insane?!

I was about to plead him or anything that comes to my mind, but he already cut me off even before I utter a word.

''Let's go eat lunch since you don't want to skate.'' His innocent self came back, and my eyebrows met at the centre at the sudden change of Sehun. ''.......Or you want to get back in the rink?''

Everything that i'm concerned of flew away in just a blink of eye, as I shook my head wildly as a response. NO, just NO.

''Great. Let's go eat spaghetti! It's been a while!'' He give me an eyesmile and went to sit at the bench. I followed after to untie my skates.

 

 

The air was surprisingly great. Not too cold, nor was it warm. I was having fun breathing the air with a smile etched on my lips.

But then...

Sehun went to a halt, making me surprised by the sudden stop and I immediately snap my head towards him. ''Is there anything wrong?'' I questioned, but he just stay root to the spot as his eyes focused on something. Or rather, someone.

He looked stressed, but I can sense sadness in his eyes, making me grew concern by the sudden change in him. ''Yah, Ohsen!'' I shook him lightly by the arm and he immediately snap out of it with his face return normal, the sadness flew away in a blink of eye.

''Oh...yeah?'' Sehun focus his eyes on me, but I know, he's distracted by something. I furrowed my eyebrows as I scan anything possible that made him upset, but I found nothing. ''Are you looking for something, Baekhee?'' He ask me with raised eyebrows, but I shake my head in response.

''It's much more like you.'' I mumbled and thank the god he didn't heard it. But at the same time, i'm upset.

I spare a glance at him and noticed his eyes wandered around the area while we were walking. I give a shake of my head but decided not to interfere his thoughts at that time because he seems to be so focused to even notice me beside him. I take out my phone to take his photo but instead, a message entered my phone. I blink my eyes curiously before opening it with a small smile.

 

Unknown number: Bubble Apartment, 7th Floor, Number 94. (Near the police station)

                               Around 8pm - 12am. 

 

A knowing smile etched around my face, as I give the number a reply of thanks for not breaking the promise. I grew excited by the thought of going to parties, since it had been a while since I went to one. I was going to burst out a happy scream but when I look at Sehun, my happiness begin to fly away as something shook at the bottom of my heart.

 

He's crying.

 


 

Ohmygawd this look so.....short......sorry for the chapter gawsh T-T

-MissOrange