Byunghun

Love Confusion

 

 

 

''Who's your oppa?''

Byunghun ask with eyebrows raising. I coughed a little before planting a big creepy grin making Byunghun step back a little.

 

''No one.'' I reply with a cheeky grin making Byunghun scoff.

''Why are you here anyways Byunghun-ssi? Shouldn't you be in class?'' I ask not even thinking that I have a class before it sink in what I had just said............''RIGHT! I HAVE CLASS!'' I started to go all sweaty and devastated making Byunghun chuckle.

 

''Don't worry, I'll send you and give some lame reason to your teacher.'' Byunghun ruffled my hair making me blush. This Byunghun guy, seriously.

''Is it really okay?''

''Don't worry, all the teachers love me so it's okay.'' He reassured confidently.

''Thank you Byunghun-ssi.'' I said, feeling slightly grateful cause I don't really want to get in that martial arts class. With light pink painted on both cheeks, I relaxed a little.

 

''I heard what you and the other boy talked about,'' Byunghun put his hands on his blazer pocket. I look at him with big eyes that even D.O would lose, ''Don't worry, I can keep it as a secret.'' and he pretended to zip his mouth making me chuckle. Cute

 

''Why do you always say 'don't worry'? Is it your hobby or something.'' I ask with raised eyebrows. First, that freak Chunji keep on saying freakin' and now this Byunghun keep on saying don't worry. Seriously they suit each other well.

 

''You can call it as a hobby but I call it as a motivation for me to not worry if i'm having problems because I know it's all test from the God.'' Byunghun said looking down with a small smile making me go all curious.

 

''Since when did you make it as your motivation?''

''Since my parents died in an accident.'' and I immediately stop walking.

 

''I'm sorry for your lost.'' and Byunghun only nod. I started walking again side-by-side with Byunghun. He chuckled when he noticed that i'm having trouble with trying to walk the same as his pace so he slow down a little.

 

''I'm wondering who's the boy...All I heard was oppa...Is he your boyfriend?'' Byunghun stopped and look at me with a teasing grin and raised eyebrows. I met his gaze and gulped.

 

''NO NO NO NO NO! He's not my boyfriend and will never be~'' I said, feeling that I have to tell everything to him before anything goes worst and I don't even know why. ''He's not even near my ideal type, he doesn't have any abs and he always wears eyeliner thinking that it would make him hot.'' I mumbled.

 

''Aigooooo,'' Byunghun chuckled, ''you're so cute!'' and he pinched my cheeks making me blush. Geez, I know i'm cute and all, but why are they saying it in one day? Is it cute Baekhee day or something.. cause i'm getting goosebumps all over me.

''Am I near your ideal type?'' Byunghun ask jokingly while raising his eyebrows at me making me stop on my track. He stopped walking also and look at me in confusion.

 

Is he near your ideal type? I have no idea. I don't even remember my ideal type at the time because I forgot everything. It's not like I have amnesia, pfft.

I look up at him and my heartbeat increases. Why am I like this? Baekhyun oppa said he's not nice so stop being like this Byun Baekhee! my inner voice yelled.

 

''Hello? hello? Baekhee-ssi? Hello?'' There it goes.

 

My heartbeat increases when he called me. ''yah,'' he slightly push me with his forefinger. He touched me

''Are you thinking about me?'' Byunghun ask with raised eyebrows and I immediately blush.

''Yah, are you okay? should we go to the infirmary?'' He put his palm on my forehead. Another contact

''YAH YOU'RE BURNING!'' and he immediately pick me up bridal-style before I can say anything and I just keep on being a stone all the way to the infirmary. He....just...did.......that....

 

 


 

Good thing there's no people at the school hall. If not, there'll probably be rumors like:-

 

''Ohmy a new nerd couple''

''Ew,it's disgusting just seeing it''

''Is there any bucket? I think I wanna puke''

 

And other rumours. They will probably be in the bulletin board screaming 'THE NEW NERD COUPLE, YUCK' but it won't happen since there's no one at the school hall. It's just an imagination.

Now, back to me and Byunghun.

 

''There's nothing wrong with the student, Byunghun-ssi.'' The nurse keep on saying that, feeling slightly irritated, but Byunghun keep on saying that I have.

 

''But she was burning up just now! Trust me. I think she's having a fever or something.'' Byunghun said with a worried face.

Me on the bed can only stare into space thinking about him. Do I love him? Why am I acting like this?

 

I immediately stand up and pull Byunghun who's shocked with me. I pull him out of the infirmary and start to walk away with him following me with big eyes staring behind my back.

''Yah, you have a fever, you shouldn't stand up or you'll go dizzy!'' Byunghun scold me like a grandma making me chuckle.

 

''I'm not, I think I was blushing.'' I said - too low for him to hear - so he didn't hear it. ''I think I skipped class already when it's only the second day of school for me.'' I pout making Byunghun chuckled.

 

''Aigooo you're a new student yet you have already skip class, bad girl~'' he wiggled his fingers not thinking that it's because of him that I skipped class. Psh, he's not being responsible.

I huffed at him and starting to walk faster. ''Hey. don't leave me!'' He yelled and catch for me.

 

Don't leave me

Don't leave me

Don't leave me

 

I stopped.

My heartbeat started to go crazy.

Am I having mental problems? I started to go all worry. Byunghun nudged me and raised his head a little meaning 'why?' but I just shook my head.

 

''Hey, let's go sit at the school garden, I love there.'' Byunghun said and eye-smiled showing his perfect white teeth to me. ''No one usually goes there so don't worry and you can tell me about your oppa.'' and he wiggled his eyebrows making me scoff but go to the school garden anyways.

 

We both arrived at the school garden and immediately sit on the grass with both of our backs leaning on the tree. We both sighed at the same time and chuckled.

''So who's the boy?'' Byunghun ask being curious. Does he like me? Why does he keep on asking about Baekhyun oppa? I started to feel my heartbeat.

 

''Well....I'll trust you.'' and Byunghun nodded frantically with a palm raising saying that he swear to not say it to anyone. Why are you being so cute , ''He's my brother.'' I said boringly since I will know his reaction anyways.

 

''Oh...so he's your brother.'' Byunghun said and nod a lot of time. I look at him with big eyes. Was I being too conceited just now?

I did not expect him to be so cool about it! I thought he would go clingy to me(which I hope he would) trying to be much more closer with my brother.

Guess, he's different..No wonder I like him and I smiled until I realised what I had just thought about.. No you idiot, you don't like him! and I knock my head a lot of times with a frown.

''Are you okay?'' Byunghun look at me worriedly - with face close to mine. I gasped and my heartbeat increases again making me backed a little.

What's wrong with me?

 

''No, I'm okay'' but I think i'm having mental problemsNo it's not mental problems, it's called love , my inner voice screamed but I shrugged it off. ''I thought you would be clingy to me after you know that he's my brother.'' I honestly said while blinking at him and he chuckled.

 

''Why should I? I don't even know him.'' Byunghun said looking innocent.

Omo, he's so innocent! and I can't help but to do a creepy smile.

''You're so weird, Baekhee-ah,'' and he look at me worriedly but I can only let out a squeal. He called me Baekhee-ah and not being formal!! Kyaaa~ . ''I think you should go home..'' Byunghun said worriedly.

 

''I'm so sorry but you're being too cute!'' I accidently said it out loud and blinked. Did I just really said that? but Byunghun only chuckled and ruffled my hair. Another contact.

 

''You too Baekhee-ah.''

 

''Mhm..'' I adjusted my voice and decided to ask what's playing on my mind. ''Can we talk formally now? Since you called me Baekhee-ah?'' I ask with my big doll-like-eyes. Byunghun tried to joke around.

''Yeah, then I can call you donkey and you can call me chicken.'' Byunghun said with a smirk but I can only laugh.

 

''Byunghun oppa, that sounded weird! I don't care if you call me donkey but calling you a chicken sounds weird. In America if you call them chicken it means they're somehow a coward.'' I stiffle a laugh.

 

''Right! I forgot. It's been a while since I speak english.'' Byunghun confessed and smiled a little. My eyes got big looking at him while I point out my forefinger at him looking like I accused him for something.

 

''YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH?!'' I yelled. He nodded with an innocent face. ''ME TOO!'' and I can't help but to be happy to know that he can also speak english. He look at me while blinking his eyes.

 

''Really?!'' He started to speak english and me too, but somehow his english sounds funny. I mean, my english sounds like i'm really from America while Byunghun's sound engrish. I decided to comment his english.

 

''Your english sounds funny Byunghun oppa.'' I speak in english fluently and he make a face.

''I know you good at english but that does not you make fun of me.'' He speak with a little engrish but still I understand his not so perfect english. Maybe it's because he haven't speak english for a while - just as what he said.

 

Yet here I thought that I can confess to him in english , I thought and immeditely shook that thought away thinking that I don't love him when I already did.

 


 

The next few days was kind of normal. Nothing happened except the fact that I'm confused about my feelings. Always meeting Byunghun on my way to class always makes me feel hot.(that didn't sound so good) Especially when he smiled at me. Ahh~ I feel like in a paradise already.

 

Even Baekhyun see the change of you. He was wondering, what's wrong with his precious sister who doesn't have any record of mental problems. He had once walk in front of your room just to hear you talk alone. Well, to be honest, it's normal for you to talk alone since he knows that you would be imagining things about you having a date with your precious bias, Hyukjin. The thing is, you keep on mumbling something in english which even he doesn't know. Well of course he don't, he always fail in english test.

He's kind of positive that Hyukjin is not really good in english since you had once showed him Hyukjin's engrish video which you cracked up alone because he doesn't understand the funny thing in that video. He's sure there's something bothering you. His instincts said that. Especially when it's dinner where you would not eat but just play with your food. You are the type who scold people when they don't finish their food. You would go all, ''Do you know that poor kids that haven't eat food will be grateful if they get to eat that? Finish it up!'' Now it's Baekhyun the one who scolded you.

 

I flinched when Baekhyun said that.

''I just don't have the appetite to eat anymore..'' I mumbled. Baekhyun sighed and massaged his temples.

 

''Now, tell me what's wrong with you. You keep on daydreaming, talk alone and keep on sighing while touching your own heart. Are you having some fever or something?'' He ask in concern.

 

''Nothing..'' I said emotionless making Baekhyun frustrated.

 

''Is there anything that makes you unhappy? Is it because of Hyukjin?''

 

''Hyukjin?'' I immediately brightened ''Are you going to bring me to their concert?!'' I shreak in happiness.

 

''Gosh, you win over my fangirls shreak.'' Baekhyun said and cover his ears with eyebrows meeting at the centre. ''No, we got school so you can't go. Next time, sweetheart~''

 

I immediately turn to my emotionless face. Baekhyun huffed at my change.

I know that my brother don't know anything about love. He's not even interested except if you mention SNSD Taeyeon. He would definitely go wild and not being himself. Asking him about love is definitely not a good thing so I decided to ask my new friend, Dani.

 

 


 

The next day came faster than I thought it would be. I decided to walk to school early even before my eyeliner oppa woke up. I made my own breakfast and eat it.

I scribbled something on a paper and stick it on Baekhyun's forehead while giggling. Baekhyun only stirred and went back to sleep so I walk down the stairs feeling all giddy to meet Dani.

 

I'm walking happily while singing 100% Still Again with a smile on my face.

Sometimes I cracked up since I remembered their Music Video for that song. It was totally hilarious because Hyukjin is a girl. Elders that jogged that morning look at me weirdly for cracking up and smiling like an idiot. But i'm just too fabulous to notice.

 

I arrived at the school and immeditely go to class to put my bag. I tap a finger on my chin thinking what I should do while waiting for Dani.

My pointy and mother finger immediately click knowing I should walk around the school having fresh air first.

 

I walk while whistling and stopped to look away. The scene infront of me is totally disgusting.

Kissing in public. I shook my head and decided to walk away when the girl who kissed the guy caught me and yelled.

 

''Yah!'' and I don't really want to look at the girl so I pretended to didn't hear and walk away - as fast as I can. I don't want to seek problems anymore.

''Do you think that girl sees us?'' The guy asked the girl.

''Don't worry, I don't think she saw us, especially me. I'm the main right now since I have a boyfriend, you don't have to worry since you're not as popular as me.'' The girl smugly said and walk away leaving the guy dumbfounded.

 

''Geez, why does my pure and innocent eyes have to look at that thing.'' I talk to myself. I have never been a fan of kiss scenes. I don't like it one bit since I thought kisses is pure gold that only person who is your destiny only get to touch it with their lips. Probably because I got that information from my dear brother, Byun Baekhyun. He's the one who told me that I shouldn't be kissing strangers and look away if I see anyone kissing in public.

 

I walk again but this time looking bored as hell. I look around to see if there's any presence of Dani since I don't know what time she goes to school. Suddenly someone called for me. I grew annoyed since that person is calling me in a rude way, and well, I don't really like people calling me in a rude way. Face it.

 

''Yah you nerd!'' I glare at the boy. I don't even know him and here he is being rude. ''You're planning something aren't you?'' and I look at him as if he's crazy. ''Don't look at me that way, I know i'm handsome and all but you're really planning something, right?''

 

''You're so conceited.'' I huffed and was about to walk away when the boy held my arm. I knew I shouldn't have made a comeback, aish. My mouth is so not working with my brain.

I hissed and pull my hand away. No one can touch me except my brothers, Byun Baekhyun and Byun Baekbeom. The boy look at me and send his devilish smirk. He went closer to me making me step back. Every step he took towards me made me step back. He was about to touch my cheeks when someone sounded so cold decided to interrupt.

 

''Leave her alone.'' The boy stopped and look at the other boy - just to be shocked and scared - because the boy glared. The boy is being a statue there, not moving an inch. I don't even know if he's breathing right now. ''What are you doing? you should leave, right.now''

 

Before the boy leave,he decided to whisper something to me. ''Just you wait'' and went away with head hanging low. I look up to meet the cold glare. I have seen him somewhere but I just don't know so I scratch my head.

 

''Do I know you?'' and I look at him with my big doll-like eyes. The boy rolled his eyes. He seems familiar with that blonde hair of his.

''Don't you know how to say thank you?''

''Ah?'' I'm still in a dazed when suddenly it hit me. I was about to say ''Tha-'' but he left so I just shout to let him hear me. ''THANK YOU'' and I smile in satisfication. The boy just smile but with his back hiding it.

 

Lots of things happened making me sigh because I feel awfully tired. I walk to my class and noticed that lots of students have arrived making me happy. Dani has probably arrived.

I peek into the class to look for my target. Beep. Target found.

''LEE DANI!!'' I hissed lowly in attempt to make her look at me without my classmates knowing. It's working!

 

Dani glanced at the back door with raised eyebrows. She met eyes with me and she immediately beamed. I called her using my hand and she immediately came. ''Good Morning!'' She said and beamed making me chuckle. ''Why are you so rude? you didn't call me unnie..'' and she pouted making me go 'aigooo'.

 

''Mianhae Dani unnie.'' I decided to use aegyo since I know that people usually melts on aegyo. As expected, Dani immediately smile.

 

''It's okay, just don't go rude anymore.'' and she pouted again making me nod and chuckle. ''So, why did you call for me?'' Dani ask and I immediately go mute. Dani shook my body and I look at her with puppy eyes. ''What's wrong?'' she began freaking out making me pout my lips.

 

''I'm having a problem.''

 

''What problem? How should I help you? Should I call the police? Or ambulance? Or the president? Or EXO oppas? Or the pr-''

 

''UNNIE'' I look at her like she's crazy. ''It's just about love'' I mumbled but Dani heard it.

 

''Oooohhhhhhh~ you're in love, aren't you?'' She teasingly ask with a teasing smile. I groaned with a little shade of pink on my cheeks. I just admitted it, and she's here trying to tease me. ''I was about to say prime minister though to help you.'' and I look at her weirdly.

 

''I just want to know how does it feels like being in love.''

 

''Hmmmmmm....'' Dani put her forefinger on her cheeks and began thinking or should I say - fantasizing about love. Her cheeks immediately turn to red making it evident that she's thinking about something weird. 

 

''Unnie, are you okay?'' I began feeling concerned. She shook her head and smiled.

 

''If you want to know how does it feels like falling in love, you should feel your heartbeat'' and she wink leaving me standing like a statue as she got into the class with a creepy grin. She might even look like a joker already.

 

 

''Boo!''

 

I turn around just to get a heart attack. Byunghun is near my face - like really really near - making my heart go wild.

''Whatcha doin'?'' He ask in english and I chuckled.

 

''Seems like your english improved? Or did you imitate someone?''

 

''Ouch, got caught red-handed~'' He sang making me look at him with weird pose.

 

''You can't sing.'' and he pouted at my honest confession. ''Why are you here anyways?''

 

''I was on my way to my English class when I saw you being a stone here so I decided to scare you.'' and he made a V-sign beside his cheeks. Adorable

I shook my head and decided to leave him.

 

''HEY I'M NOT DONE YET'' Oh just shut up Lee Byunghun.

 

 

[Last edited June 25 2014]