Perfection Concert

Love Confusion

 

''KYAAAA''

''OMG HE'S SO HANDSOME''

''SANGHOON THAT MAKNAE! WHY ARE YOU SO AWESOME?!?!''

''MINWOO PLEASE STOP WITH THAT AEGYO.''

''HYUKJIN AND ROCKHYUN THAT HIGHNOTE, DAMN IT!''

''CHANGBUM STOP WITH THAT Y DANCE CAN YOU?!''

''CHANYONG RAP IS KILLING MEH~''

''Jonghwan plays the guitar so well, WHY CAN'T HE BE MY BOYFRIEND, UGH''

 

Sehun and Luhan had been covering their ears for almost an hour, since you kept shouting. They felt this like everyday, at school, but this is much more extreme with fans cursing and all. They're quiet surprised, since the fans at school rarely spoke those words infront of them. They do caught you cursing lightly under your breath, since they know it might be awkward for you to curse right in front of them.

 

''Um, Sehun and I will go-''

''WHAT?!''

''Sehun and I-''

''WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!''

''SEHUN AND I WILL GO TO THE RESTROOM!'' Luhan yelled, using his soft voice. I put out an OK sign towards them, and continue fangirling. Sehun is amused, but at the same time shock.

''Didn't know she can be like that, and gosh, is that hell with screaming and all?'' Sehun questioned, rubbing his ears. ''I'm thankful that you're here to give some excuse for her. For once, i'm thankful you're here.''

''What are you talking about Sehun, it's not like i'm a bad luck here.'' Luhan laugh lightly, shooking his head as if the fangirls screams are still in his head. Sehun force a smile at what Luhan said. ''I didn't know 100% have so much fans!'' He exclaimed.

''Their fans are so extreme, I tell you. It's not like the girls from the school.'' Sehun shook his head, feeling unbelievable. ''I really wonder what will happen when they come to school to do showcase or something.''

''You bet.'' Luhan bump Sehun's shoulder lightly, ''I'm not going in there anymore.''

''Then what about Baekhan?'' Sehun questioned, tongue getting shorter, by the mention of you. He felt weird calling you Baekhan when the reality is he know your name is Baekhee, just like Baekhyun's case. ''Are we going to leave her like that? I'm not.''

''Aigoo, the protective boyfriend is in the house.'' Luhan tease lightly, knowing his dongsaeng well. Sehun look quiet shock, as his eyes turn into slits. ''Don't worry, I won't tell anyone and of course we will wait for her.''

''How did you know?'' Sehun questioned, not feeling satisfied. ''Did you check my phone or something?'' Luhan only shrug his shoulder.

He was about to say something when a boy caught his attention. ''Byunghun?''

Byunghun turn to his side, mouth gasping at the two creatures infront of him. ''Luhan-sshi, Sehun-sshi.'' He spoke, with his soft voice. Surprise it is for him. ''You're a fan?''

''Pffft, puh-lease why would I be a fan?'' Sehun laugh mockingly. ''Are you?'' Byunghun shook his head lightly, pushing his glasses upwards.

''I work with them. As a part time driver.''

''Without license?'' Luhan gaped, as Byunghun shrug his shoulder, nodding his head at the same time. ''Why am I even talking to you, ew.'' Luhan rudely shove Byunghun away, making the latter stumble onto a young lady.

''I'm sorry!''

Both of them spoke in unison. The girl, widen her eyes looking at Byunghun. Byunghun kept on bowing, making the latter bow with him. ''I'm really really sorry,'' Byunghun apologized, ''forgive me.''

''Gawd, enough with the drama, Byunghun. You sound wicked sick. You're just a monster under that mask of a nerd.'' Sehun scoff, ''Let's go, Baekhan.'' Sehun spoke, making you, who was the one that accidently bump onto Byunghun, snap your gaze towards him.

 

I nod my head hesitately. ''I'm really sorry.'' Byunghun spoke, bowing and immediately went away. Although he's still in a daze, looking at my figure.

''Wow, now he's trying to make Baekhan fall for him, what a player. Trying to steal a girl from a guy's grasp.'' Luhan laugh bitterly. ''Why are you here, Baekhan?''

My eyebrows met at the centre, ''don't say such things about Byunghun oppa.'' and I pulled my hand away from Sehun, leaving them both dumbfounded. I stalk my feets towards the girl's restroom.

 

Sehun felt his heart broken at the fact that you took your hand away from his grasp, just because you're angry that Luhan spoke bad things about Byunghun. And you even called Byunghun 'oppa' and not calling him one, neither calling anyone oppa except Baekhyun and Hyukjin. He's jealous oh right, and he wonders how are you even close with Lee Byunghun, the school nerd.

 

 

I felt a little angry with Sehun and Luhan's behavior because of their judging about Byunghun. And a tinsy bit sad, looking at Byunghun's face. Aish, Byunghun oppa must've felt hurt back then, I thought, shaking my head in disagree.

..

..

..

Wait, I called him Byunghun Oppa infront of them right?! I gasp loudly, making the ladies in the bathroom glance at my innocent yet shocked face. People gave me a concern face, making me bow automatically. They immediately went to do their business. Phew, that was embarassing.

But I said Byunghun Oppa, what should I do , I gnawn on my bottom lip. I think they didn't hear it, or probably forgot it, I firmly nod, opening the tap, as water splash onto my palms. I wash my face, feeling fresh, and went out from the restroom.

 

''Are you angry with us?'' Sehun questioned, pouting cutely, eyes searching for mine. I look at him while shooking my head. ''You sure? I can do anything just for you to accept our apologize sincerely.'' He plead, with a small smile.

I look at his face, looking for some joke in between his eyes, but there's none. An evil light bulb got onto my head as I grin. ''Cancel the punishment you wanted to give me during Lotte World because I ran away from you.'' I tilt my head cutely, trying to persuade him.

His face immediately change sour, as he cross his arm, looking away from me. ''Let's go to the fansign place, since the concert is over. You would want to meet your Hyukjin Oppa right?'' He imitated, jealous all over his voice without me noticing since my eyes glimmered in happiness.

''RIGHT! LET'S GOO!!!'' I jump, taking Luhan's hand with mine and running towards the venue. ''I can't wait for it Luhan-sshi!!'' I squeal, running with Luhan who is shock with me who initiate the skinship with him, as if i'm comfortable with him already. He can't help but to feel warm in the inside, sorry Sehun, but for once.. I felt this way..not even once I felt like this with Jiyeon, he thought without him knowing as a smile crave onto his cute face.

 

Sehun can't help but to feel his jealous-self burn much more, Aish Byun Baekhee, you're just trying to test me aren't you, he frown, and why is Luhan hyung so happy. You have your Jiyeon already!! he scream inside his head, as he stomp towards you and Luhan who is far away from him because of running.

 

''What is your name, young lady?'' The most handsome guy in my heart-chart ask, making me squeal mentally. He called me a young lady, again.

He spare a glance at my way, with his heart melting smile, making me kept on hopping in my seat. I swear I felt delighted just to put him at the number 1 rank in my heart. He's just.......amazing.

''Byun Baekhee.'' I spoke lovingly, eyes turning into hearts.

Hyukjin eyes turn into slits, as he think he has seen you somewhere. He tilt his head lightly, before nodding as he wrote your name at 100%'s new album. He sign it professionally before saying, ''Thank you and please support 100% until the end!'' he beam lightly.

''Of course! I will always be your fan.'' I grin slightly, ''and I hope to meet you again, Hyukjin oppa.''

''I would love to meet you again too, Baekhee-sshi.'' He smile politely, as he bow his head.

I went to the next person, the smile on my face never left. ''Annyeonghaseyo.'' We both spoke in unison, bowing.

''Ahhh, you look lovely, and sweet young lady, pretty too!'' He wink, making me chuckle at his greasyness. Although he calls me young lady, it didn't really give an effect. But i'm still a fan of him though, just not ultimate bias. ''Ireumi mwoeyeo~?(what's your name)'' he sang 4Minutes newest song, What's your name, making me shook my head.

''Byun Baekhee.'' I replied, giving him my album.

He nod his head, opening the vacant page for him to sign his own autograph, but he made a face when he stops at a page. ''Omo omo omo what is this!?!?!'' He shreak, pushing my album away.

My face crash, as it went upside down from smiley to frown. ''What's wrong?''

''Hyukjin, since when are you cheesy?!?!'' Minwoo shreak, like a girl, fanning herself himself, like a diva. ''Hearts can be accepted, but poems?! Hyukjin-ah!'' He cling onto Hyukjin arms, who is making an irritated face towards his hyung.

''Eii, Minwoo hyung, it's just a poem! not some sort of a bug like cockroaches!'' He defended. My frown face, immediately went calm, since I thought it was something disgusting on my album, when it's just a poem Hyukjin wrote for me. Even I didn't read it yet.

Sanghoon who is done with the other fan, immediately peer beside Minwoo, who is gasping like a diva, while smacking Hyukjin's arm. ''Is that HYUKJIN HYUNG WHO WROTE THAT?!?!?!'' Sanghoon gape, holding his chest, which is where the heart is located.

''I KNOW RIGHT. SHOCKING!'' Minwoo shook his head.

''Aish you both, I give up. But Baekhee-sshi, I hope you like it.'' He grin, and went back to signing the new fan who is infront of him right now.

I grew curious, and tried to peek in my album, when Minwoo immediately change to the blank page. I pout at Minwoo, who is laughing. ''Now, you should read it when you're at home. I don't want you to vomit here, Baekhee-sshi.'' He said, and immediately sign his autograph.

''Hyung is right! If you love me, you should read it at home.'' Sanghoon did his childish smile, making me nod my head shyly.

''But my bias is Hyukjin though,'' I smile slightly.

''Aha! In yo faceeee!'' Hyukjin yell, as he heard what I said.

''I'm your hyung, okay.'' Minwoo spoke, flipping his hair away, or in other meaning, he's jealous that you're not his fan. ''You're invited to our concert some other time, perfection.'' He wink as you understand, because perfection are called as their fans. ''But you have to buy the ticket yourself!'' He evil-laugh, as Sanghoon raise his palm to high five the old one. Minwoo immediately stop laughing, ''No, Sanghoon. Just no. I want to take care of my precious nails.''

''Gay.'' Sanghoon muttered under his breath, and I immediately went towards him and the other members left for the signing session.

 

 

''Hyung! Did you see that?! She was so happy with Hyukjin! Why can't she be like that with me.'' Sehun whine, slapping Luhan's left arm like a girl that is angry when her boyfriend cheat with her. But it is a he who's jealous here.

''Hyungggg, what is that girl-looking boy doing to Baekhan!!! HE'S WINKING. EW'' He whine again, talking about Minwoo.

''Hyunggg!! They are laughing. They must have talk bad about Baekhan.''

''Hyung! Let's go there! They're definitely flirting!''

''Hyung, let's go there. That round face young boy is laughing like a maniac, what's wrong with him! I don't like him!'' Sehun made a face, not satisfied at all.

''Sehun-ah. You look so obvious right now.'' Luhan roll his eyes, totally not being him. But right at the moment, he didn't like at all by the way Sehun is whining, as if he didn't experience that, when actually Sehun is always like that. But he just......doesn't like it when Sehun is whining about you.

''But hyung! It's Baekhan we're talking about! My future girlfriend.'' He pout, not feeling shame at all but he is being childish though.

Luhan ruffle his hair, feeling frustrated. ''Sehun. Just stay calm, and don't be too sure that she's going to be yours. Someone can steal her some other time.''

Sehun eyebrows met at the centre, not feeling good at all hearing what Luhan said. ''You sound like you don't approve us to be together, do you like her?'' Sehun questioned, frown getting deeper. Deeper than the sea. (lol see what I did there? Chanyeol parts in XOXO, okay ignore me. This is random though xD)

Luhan ignore what Sehun had said, since his tongue is getting shorter at the moment, he didn't know what to say. To be honest, he often forget Jiyeon lately, without him knowing. 

''Don't you love Jiyeon? Your Jiyeon?'' Sehun press on further, not feeling satisfied since Luhan didn't answer him.

Right, I have Jiyeon, Luhan thought, mentally slapping his cheeks. ''O-of course I do.''

''Why do you sound so hesitant then, Luhan hyung?'' Sehun felt broke in the inside. Didn't know I fall hard for Byun Baekhee. What have you done to me? He chuckle bitterly. ''Why aren't you answering? If you really love Jiyeon, then answer me while looking at me in the eyes!''

Luhan mouth is slightly agape to retort, but nothing came out.

As if God is saving him for him to think, you came into view.

 

''Omo omo omo!!! Hyukjin oppa wrote me a poem!'' I squeal, hopping at the place i'm standing at.

I immediately stop hopping when I felt the atmosphere. ''Hey hey, what's with the atmosphere here?'' I frown.

Sehun snap his gaze from glaring Luhan, towards me. His face immediately change to a pouting Sehun. ''Why are you so lateee? We waited for you like years!''

''You've got to be kidding me, Sehun.'' I chuckle, amused.

''Hey, where's my nickname? Ohsen?'' He pout again.

''Aigooo,'' I ruffle his hair, while tip-toeing since he's so tall. ''Ohsen kept on pouting today. What's wrong with you?'' I smile towards him, who's eyes are looking at my face. Just inches away.

Luhan is rolling his eyes, as he snort at the nicknames.

Sehun gulp his saliva at the close proximity before laughing bitterly.

''Hey, are we going home or not? Baekhyun would be angry if we're late, remember?'' Luhan ask, impatient as he taps his feet on the floor.

''But Baekhyun oppa said it's okay since you both are here,'' I reasoned.

''Do you think we would be okay to stay here with you? We have works to do!'' Luhan scold, making me flinch. He's not being the bubbly him again. Gosh his personalities, I made a face.

''Fine.'' I walk first, making the boys look at my back figure.

''This happens two times in a day, and it's all because of you.'' Sehun blame Luhan, making Luhan gape at the maknae.

''Excuse me, but you made her like that too!'' Sehun pretend to be deaf, as he ran towards you.

 

 

''Hey, Baekhan.'' Sehun started, as he huffed. Luhan catch up a few seconds, listening both of you talking from the back.

''What.'' I ask, not even sparing a glance.

''What did Hyukjin wrote to you?'' he ask, trying to make your mood go up, and it worked.

''YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. BUT IT'S SO SWEET! I LOVE WHAT HE WROTE FOR ME. REALLY!'' I enthuastically push my album towards his palm.

He seems to be unsure to look at it or not, but he look at it anyways.

 


Dear perfection 

My heart is red,

My mind is blue,

It beats like mad,

And it always screams for you.

-Jang Hyukjin.


 

Sehun clench his jaw tightly, and his nails scratching onto the album. New rival, I guess.

 

 

 


 

 

I love you all, Limes! (my fan names, which is yo people, weird I know. It's not even official) and I'm only dreaming to have fans LOL.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy ^^ Sorry if you don't, you can unsubscribe though. I won't search for you >.<

 

    

 

    

 

-MissOrange