Interfere? Not.

Love Confusion

 

 

Baekhyun grew sweaty just by few words that turn into a question uttered by innocent looking old guy called Luhan.

''Yah, hyung is asking you here.'' Luhan grew impatient when Baekhyun froze like a living statue right there. Various imaginations got into Luhan's head as it went wild by seconds at the thought of Baekhyun sister is actually Baekhee the nerd from school who often hang out with them. It wouldn't really be a shock to him, because...well.. Baekhyun often calls for Baekhee and take care of her at the same time and they seem to have such a good bonding at school which Luhan notices since Baekhyun rarely talk to girls as much as his mouth doesn't stop like a broken machine that just keeps on working.

''Why is Sehun calling your sister Baekhee?'' He ask once more towards the young boy.

Fortunately, Baekhyun blink his eyes and look straight towards Luhan. He takes a deep breath and exhale it before gulping the amount of saliva that is forming a lump in his throat. He confidently replies, ''how would I know.'' and sigh afterwards after Luhan face contorts in confusion.

''Right...how would your sister be Baekhee...just because their name almost the same...it would be insane..'' Luhan laugh slowly patting Baekhyun's back and the latter played along, laughing slowly while nodding his head. ''Now...where were we..'' Luhan gladly look back towards the couple just to find out that both of them are looking at their way. ''Oh hey look they are looking at us!'' He announced with a big smile on his face.

''Err...hyung....'' Baekhyun whisper uncomfortably as he shift awkwardly beside Luhan. The hyung though, smile faltered and he gulp his saliva. 

''They are looking our way...................''

''At us....................''

''Ohmygawd.''

 

''What should we do now?'' He grew panic, as he accidently pinch Baekhyun's side making the latter bite his bottom lip using his upper teeth to surpress the pain.

''Yah Luhan hyung.'' Baekhyun hissed as he tried to hide the frown. ''Just act cool like Kris hyung and let me handle this.'' he spoke reassuringly towards the old one, as he cough slightly before a confident face came passing by again. Luhan gulp his saliva right then and let his hands drop as he decided to trust his second favorite dongsaeng right then. He straighten himself up and cower beside Baekhyun defensively like a girl.

Baekhyun walk ahead towards the two couple with Luhan clinging on his hand as a big bright smile compliments his mood. But actually, his mood is still dampen by the fact he's the one who needs to settle this, not his 'manly' hyung. He's still in a thought of why is he even here doing such things protecting his hyung over such a tiny problem facing them in a few meters and even dare spying his own sister with his dongsaeng and at his dongsaeng's birthday day when he can just go straight to his bed under the comforter enjoying a date with a fairy tale dreamland. Oh wait, of course it's because he needs to obliged his Luhan hyung. He should've take some nap for the day and enjoy the night just as what they had planned for the birthday boy. Not exhaust himself out here stalking and not having fun at all listening to Luhan's rambling mouth.

 

When they were face to face with each other, Baekhyun let out a chuckle. ''Hello there!'' he waves his right hand cutely towards the couple, as the latter look at him with a blank face. Baekhyun then made a face as he restrict his own hand away. ''Although I smell bad, my hands are clean okay.'' he declared.

''What are you both doing here?'' Sehun ask, quiet displeased as he, himself, know already why are they here.

''Aww, don't you want to meet me? I'm her brother, you should've respected me like you did just now~'' Baekhyun teased lightly, creating an eyesmile in the process. Sehun cheeks turn flame red but he just act his cool. He then replace his gaze towards the boy next to Baekhyun who's clinging like a shy girl as his eyes move curiously.

''Luhan hyung...you're up early.'' Sehun mused, a smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

Luhan scoff, looking back at Sehun. ''Of course I am. I'm not a heavy sleeper you know!''

''Well yeah.. you just hate going outside, remember?'' Sehun try knocking some sense in his hyung's brain. ''I wonder what makes you do. If it's because Baekhyun hyung invited you to spy on us...that would be possible right?'' and then his eyes immediately went small as he eye the olders moves if there's any suspicious acts.

Baekhyun scoff, more like the other way.. ''Heck no.'' he waves his free hand. ''Why would I spy on both of you when I just let you go this morning? Of course I was going out with Luhan hyung. He's the one who eagerly calls for me when you both left.'' Baekhyun shot a glare towards Luhan who looks at him innocently and silently appreaciating how Baekhyun is defending him although using his own name, but it's really true from what Baekhyun had said--- ''We were planning on going to a date.''

Luhan look at Baekhyun weirdly. ------except for that, he continued in his mind. He was about to fight back with words when Baekhee suddenly voice out.

''A date?'' Baekhee chuckle in amusement. ''Why would you both go on a date?''

''Turned gay probably.'' Sehun joked.

''Hey!'' Luhan fought back, glaring daggers at Sehun. ''Mind your words okay. I have my standards.''

Baekhyun scoff like the old woman he was, ''Excuse you! It's not like I really want to go out with you. You are low too you know. Call me gay but I still won't pick you. You gay-stuff too!''

Luhan push his hands away from Baekhyun's arm that he cling onto just now and immediately place his palm on his cheeks. ''Ohmy did you just say that!'' he dramatically replies, ''I'm one of the most wanted guy at school and this is what you call me? Be happy we were going out fresh air instead of stuck in that big room of yours that is full of air-cond!''

''Hey! Atleast I was happy that way instead of getting pulled out by you just to spy on tho-mmfhhpphhh!!!'' It was muffled after Luhan place his palms on the chatterbox of Baekhyun, and the two couple give of a weird face towards them both as if they grew a beard.

''Spy on..?'' Sehun questioned, making Luhan laugh uncomfortably.

''I pulled him out to spy on the new shirts arrival at the mall and after that we were thinking about going to the cinema.'' Luhan reasoned the cinema, hoping that they were going there too for the next destination. If they do, maybe those two could tag along somehow.

Baekhyun unclamp the hand that is on his mouth and make a disgusting face.

Luhan scoff, ''don't make that face. Be happy i'm not disgusted to touch that mouth of yours.''

''I washed okay! I just didn't shower.'' Baekhyun confessed, earning looks from people since he said it out loud. But he though, is being ignorant as he didn't notice all of those.

''I'm embarassed being your sister.'' Baekhee sigh, facepalming at Baekhyun straight-forwardness.

''You'll get used to it. It's in your genes too.'' He embarassedly reply.

Sehun nose scrunched, as he decided to change the topic. ''Well...okay then...you guys go ahead with your...date..'' he said it uncomfortably as he eyes the two. ''Have fun and good luck with the bonding relationship you guys will make.'' A smirk appear as Sehun boldly take Baekhee hand and went away. Baekhee though, walks away with Sehun while looking back hopelessly towards her brother.

Luhan is feeling much more hopeless at his unfortunate hope that build few seconds ago. Baekhyun made a tsk sound looking at Luhan crestfallen face.

''I really wonder if you really love that Park Jiyeon or not.''

''Who cares.'' Luhan unconciously reply as he sigh, walking the other way with slumped shoulders.

Baekhyun was shocked by his buddy reply, but he was more shock when Luhan went away like that with a probably ragged mind looking dissapointed as ever, like when he first got a break up letter from Jiyeon. It hurt him to bits and also scared him but it vanishes away because he was actually played since it's April Fools.

What's on with that old man, Baekhyun gaped, immediately speed walking to catch up with Luhan. ''Eii hyung, why the sudden long face just because Sehun sent us go? We can just still tag along and annoy them.''

Luhan immediately look up and gaze at Baekhyun longingly.

Baekhyun though, was taken aback as he shift uneasily while gulping the amount of saliva, ''you didn't really turn gay..do you..?'' and Luhan nose went big as he sneer. 

''Why would I? I told you, I have my standards.'' Luhan fought but Baekhyun didn't bother to snap back, because atleast Luhan is back even though he was spiritless for 1 minute probably just now. Baekhyun just didn't want Luhan to be that way because he knew, Luhan would send him off and find a place where there's no one and cry his own there being his sentimental self. He would probably go get drunk since he passed the age already.

''Then why are you looking at me like that? I still look fine okay!'' Baekhyun feign hurt as he pout cutely.

''Yeah.. Of course since you didn't shower.'' Luhan teasingly reply earning a desperate look from Baekhyun. ''It's nothing, it's just..............I like your idea and we should really do that.''

''Do what.'' Baekhyun blurt out, forgetting what he had just said after he felt concern in his showerless self.

Luhan sigh as he ruffle his hair, ''Tag along and annoy them. I like that brain of yours.''

''Of course! I'm a genius!'' Baekhyun swankly speak, flipping his hair to the side.

''Go away you brag stinker.'' Luhan laugh it out when he saw an unsatisfied face given from Baekhyun. ''I like this side of you instead of the side you gave me this morning.''

''Well, who wouldn't be solemn when you got dragged by a gay to spy on your sister's date? Showerless and sleepless at that!'' Baekhyun scoff, not satisfied again.

''Alright fine, I'm sorry drama pants. I owe you and I know.'' Luhan sigh helplessly.

''You better remember that, I'm going to type it in my phone when I got home so that you can buy me stuffs.'' Baekhyun evil laugh as they walk towards the path Sehun and Baekhee took. 

''I hope you would bang your head and forget it.'' Luhan roll his eyes as he mumbles them.

''You sayin'?'' Baekhyun give a side glance towards Luhan.

''Nothing. You smell nice.''

''That's the spirit!'' Baekhyun showed an eyesmile as he hop away while singing. Please, Luhan thought but tag along as a smile lit his face after.

 

 

 

Baekhyun: Sehun-ah where are you? 11:56

                                                                 - Seen 11:58 -

 

 

''What the heck Sehun.'' Baekhyun scoff at his phone. ''I freakin' use some of my money just to message him and this is what I got? Oh come on.''

Luhan glance a little at Baekhyun's phone and laugh a little. ''Your phone is cheap that's why he thinks it's better to not reply.'' Luhan jokingly said.

''How dare you.'' Baekhyun retort, ''my brother gave me this okay. It's a miracle he even thought about me instead of my sister!'' and he then scrunch his nose in disgust. ''He should've just mind his own business back there and don't even think about coming back without giving me something equal as my sister.''

''Probably because he's tired seeing you being like a grandma.'' Luhan chuckle and grab Baekhyun's phone.

''Hey hey watch your mouth and be careful with my peasant phone.'' Baekhyun snort before rolling his eyes. ''I won't let that vegetable boy touch my phone and step my house ever.'' He mumble as an image of Sehun got in his view. ''I feel like cursing when he calls me that. It scratches my dignity!''

''I wonder how Sehun got blamed.'' Luhan laughs it off, making Baekhyun sigh.

''Be glad I didn't kill you.'' Baekhyun replies, making Luhan shrug his shoulders.

''Bet you would.'' and they both look at each other with silly grins. The phone suddenly beeped and Baekhyun grew excited about it as he jump over Luhan to read it. ''Ow ow! I know you're short and all but geez, relax.'' Luhan spat out, making Baekhyun taken aback.

''Boy I wish I can slam that mouth towards Jiyeon so that you can be quiet.'' Baekhyun grumpily spoke, taking his phone away from the dumbfounded tall guy.

''You always mention her these days.'' Luhan show the young one a displeased face but Baekhyun didn't realise it as he's inspecting his own phone.

He immediately changes the subject, ''you messaged my sister?''

''Using your phone.'' Luhan corrected, since the way Baekhyun spoke make it sound weird. Baekhyun acknowledged it by nodding his head a little.

 

Baekhyun: Yah where are you? 12:01

Baekkie saengie: Why 12:03

 

''Does she really reply like that to you?''

''This is Sehun. I can smell.'' Baekhyun nose flared up as he inhale the air to calm himself. ''I want to call but my batteries going to get dead by the time it reached.'' he sigh as he eye the beeping red battery flashing right through his eyes from the phone screen. ''Let's use your phone.''

''To call your sister?'' Luhan eyes pop out, as he grew nervous suddenly.

''Well yeah, not to call the vegetable boy.'' Baekhyun groan in irritation. ''But I need to go to the toilet, how about you call her. I'll be back soon okay.'' Baekhyun gave him his phone and immediately flee off towards nearest rest room to let out his needs.

Luhan shiver after Baekhyun phone flash the numbers of the nickname given by Baekhyun. Why am I even nervous for nothing, Luhan chuckle in amusement. Should I text her or just call her? Ah...I don't know anymore, Luhan sigh as he ruffle his hair, messing it slightly. Some girls squeal in delight seeing it but Luhan couldn't hear anything and he really wish the pavement would swallow him alive because his concious self clicked the green button after putting the number.

''Umm..Hello?'' a hesitate voice answered, wavering Luhan's heart.

''Uhh..Is this Byun Baekhan?'' Luhan questioned, hands getting sweaty as he bite his lips with his heart knocking hard on his chest.

''Umm.. I think you're said it wrongly..But it's almost same as my name..Is there anything wrong?'' and Luhan tilt his head in confusion but shrug his shoulders anyways.

''Ahh Baekhan-ssi!! This is Xiumin. I wonder where are you?'' Luhan pretend by adding a little aegyo in his voice. He didn't want to get caught, in case if he tells himself, the girl wouldn't tell since she knew Luhan is with her own brother who just asked where is she few minutes ago via text messages.

''Ahh! Xiumin-ssi? How did you get my number?'' the voice got hyper all of a sudden, making Luhan frown. Just because of Xiumin she's hyped like this. When it's me, she didn't even bother glance just now. We rarely talk excdept when we're alone, Luhan thought and frown even deeper. ''Um, hello?''

''Ah.. yeah...what was it again?'' Luhan ask using his normal-surprised tone.

''Are you sure you're Xiumin?'' Baekhee questioned in disbelief at the sudden change of voice.

''Eii of course! I want to know where you are so that we can celebrate Sehun's birthday tonight. Don't tell him please!'' Luhan laugh awkwardly and he heard the other line chuckle in agreement.

''Okay I won't. Just text me the date and time.'' Baekhee replied, ''Sehun-ah, look it's a bird!''

Luhan face contort in disgust, but he understands after that Baekhee meant Sehun is with her, towards 'Xiumin'. ''Ahh you're with S-''

''Eii, there's no bird! You lied. That's another punishment for you~ You have to buy me lunch!''

Sehun voice could be heard and Luhan irritatingly put away his phone and cut the line. I'm trying to talk to her and there you are disturbing, aish, Luhan annoyingly thought about it and sigh. I even had to use Xiumin's name, aishh.

Baekhyun jogged towards Luhan with a big smile on his face, ''how was it? Did you get it?''

''There's no line. Let's just go to your house. I'm bored.''

''Now the spirit is gone? Geez, right after I got out of the rest room too.'' Baekhyun made a face as he wipe his hands while tagging behind Luhan. ''Yah, Give me back my phone.''

 

''Get it on your own.''

 

''If you aren't a deer looking person, I would call you a pig.'' Baekhyun mumbled and catch up with Luhan.

 

 

I really want to give my all in this chapter for the cheesy parts and all but i'm dehydrated if that's how you spell- i don't care.

-MissOrange

Last edited - July 21 2014.