Childish Behavior

Love Confusion

 

It was a very fine fine day until..............................

 

''BAEKHYUN OPPA PLEASE JUST PLEASEEEE!!'' I plead my dear brother, but he just feign deaf. ''Oppa, please, I would behave, I promise!'' I cling onto his left arm, which he shrug me away, as he walk towards the kitchen. ''Oppa, just one time, oh?'' but he did nothing, as he open the refrigerator. ''I only ask for this, and next time, no more!''

Baekhyun shook his head, not approving my plan at all, which I grew frustrated that he didn't approve. ''I assure you that Baekbeom Oppa would definitely agree with it! He trust me!'' the cold water from the jug spilt when I mention my other brother, as Baekhyun groan. Baekhyun shoot me a look as I did the same, ''It's not my fault!''

''Aish...'' he clench his teeth. He click the red button on the table, and a few seconds after, a maid appeared. ''Clean this.'' he ordered, as he drink the water he poured in the mug. I make a face towards him.

''You're such a lazy puppy!'' he gulp the water mix with saliva in his mouth.

''Excuse me?'' I stuck my tongue out at him. He sigh before responding to my plan, ''listen Byun Baekhee, it's not that I don't trust you or anything, i'm just like Baekbeom hyung, but it's just... it would be crowded there, and I don't want you to have bruises or anything. That skin can't have scar!'' he reasoned lamely.

''No, I can manage myself.'' I stubbornly spoke. ''After all, you trust me right? then you should not concern about anything! Nothing will happen, besides, if you're really afraid that I would have scars, why don't you just join me?''

''I can't.''

''Why? you want to spend your time with your friends? Oh, oppa. It's not that i'm angry or anything but you keep on being with them, without my permission to be exact, but I just let you. And here I am, asking for your permission but you just feign ignorance as you decline, it's not fair!'' tears are b in my eyes as I said that, it's not that i'm trying to pick a fight or anything, it's just the truth!

''Oh so you're blaming me now?'' he ask as he raise an eyebrow, ''you know what, I still won't let you go to that place.'' and I groan in annoyance.

''Oppa! Just one time, I haven't went to that sort of place and I would love to try it!''

''Oh, so if you see someone smoking, you would like to try it too because you haven't done it?''

''NO. I didn't mean it like that! I just want to go to the concert!'' I retorted, receiving a glare.

''I still won't accept that you're going to that concert just to meet Hyukjin.''

''What would you do if you get a free ticket to Girl's Generation concert?'' I questioned.

''I would go there, of course.'' he answered cooly, making me clench my fist as I glare icily at him.

''SEE? You would want to GO THERE. Did you even think about asking for my permission?''

''Well, no. But now that you mention it, I would? but I guess it didn't matter, it's a free ticket! It would be a waste to not go!''

''Now, you should let me go if you think of it like that!''

''But you BOUGHT the ticket, duhh, not like I want to agree, it's not even free.'' he said it easily just like saying the alphabets, as he walk away. Don't he even understand a fan's heart? tears escape my eyes as I wipe it harshly, going upstairs to my room.

The maid who watch it as she cleans, felt really bad for you, as she bit her lip. Poor miss Byun

 

 

I slam the door, not caring about anything as I jump on my bed, laying flat on the stomach. What should I do to persuade that big headed Byun Baekhyun , I groan as more tears fell. 

 


 

Morning came fast, than what I had expected. I woke up feeling slightly dizzy as I walk towards the mirror, looking at my reflection. I sigh at the puffy eyes and the pale face, hair messy since I keep on ruffling it yesterday night. I can even fit in a horror movies. Be the ghost, heh.

After taking a long bath, my swollen face seems much better, as I wash my face. It's better than the ghost of the history.

I walk down the stairs with a blank face, not knowing I should be happy or sad. Happy because there's school (nerd, kekeke) or sad because of Baekhyun not approving me to go to PERFECTION CONCERT made by 100%. I badly want to meet my idol, Jang Hyukjin, the guy who have great vocals, in trot nor ballad. I really admire him, but sadly, Baekhyun just won't let me meet him.

I arrive at the last stair, as I met Jinyoung, who is giving me a big smile, ''Good morning, Miss Byun.'' which I return with a simple nod, making the latter frown. Not that he's expecting anything, which he actually did, but usually I would give him a smile with that cheerful attitude of mine. ''Not in the mood?'' he ask, but I didn't even focus on him as I went away, making the frown on his face go deeper.

Baekhyun got down the stairs as he wear his tie, with that cold face of his, looking cool as always. Jinyoung brighten, as he spoke, ''good morning Mr Byun!'' but Baekhyun just went away to the kitchen, making the latter gape. Well yes, Baekhyun is always like that, but Baekhyun would atleast give him a glance instead of a 'HEY GOOD MORNING YO' or anything, not that he would, but Baekhyun is just looking forward, like Jinyoung is somehow invisible. ''What's wrong with those two.'' his frown getting deeper by the second.

 

 

Baekhyun got into the kitchen, as he went to the refrigerator, getting out the box of orange juice, opening the lid as he pour it into the mug. He spare a glance towards my direction, which he caught me looking back at him. He tried hard not to spill the drink, he gulp it, not wanting to spit it out because of awkwardness.

I'm just glaring at him icily, which i'm not getting bored of doing it. I bit the waffle, as I chew it like a gum, staring straight into Baekhyun's eyes. Baekhyun sat at the opposite of me, still into the cold treatment, as he took the waffle and eat it silently. I scoff lightly, as I gulp down the liquid from my glass. ''You know, you can still go some other time..'' Baekhyun spoke softly, not even looking at me as he bit onto the waffle. I roll my eyes as I stand up, going away from the kitchen.

Baekhyun send me away using his eyes, as my petite figure gone in the corner. She should give up, just give that ticket to someone else, Baekhyun thought as he purse his lips.

 

Baekhyun got into the limo, seeing you listening to songs in your MP3, as he close the door lightly. He sigh, seeing you're not being yourself, which he hates a lot. He really wanted to give you the permission, but he can't. He's afraid you would get kidnapped, or get scratches, got into an accident or anything of the likes.

''You know, you can be negative sometimes.'' I spoke, since I heard Baekhyun mumbling stuffs about me going to get drown or faint because of Hyukjin. I repeated his words, just that I change it a little. His eyes wandered towards me who is leaning on the arm rest. He sigh softly. The limo stop at the checkpoint made by me. ''Ahjusshi, thank you!'' and I got down as I walk towards the school. Baekhyun massage his temples as he breath heavily.

 

This cold atmosphere have to stop, but Baekhyun can't give up easily, knowing his ego.

 


 

''Hey man~'' Chanyeol fist got infront of Baekhyun cold face, trying to fist-bump the ice prince, but receive nothing. ''Yo, what happen?'' Chanyeol questioned with raised eyebrows, as his fist fell down because his buddy is not in the mood.

Kris raise an eyebrow, ''isn't he always like that?'' which Kai shrug, as he stand up to cheer.

''I WONNN'' and Kris groan in annoyance, ''that's just because I was talking.'' he spoke, referring to the arm wrestling. Kai stuck his tongue out as he put his palm infront of Kris, receiving the money.

''I told you i'm going to win. Now any of you want me to buy some lunch for you since I have money?'' Kai smugly ask.

D.O wave his hand cutely, ''me, me!!'' and Kai smirk, nodding his head towards D.O. Kris scowl at Kai.

''My money is now gone, Suho-yah, please help me.'' Kris did puppy eyes which look adorably cute yet disgusting towards EXO eyes.

''Eww hyung go away..'' Lay scoff, shooing Kris with his hands. Suho just nod willingly, showing his credit card.

''Me too, hyung!'' Tao chirp in, making Chanyeol roll his eyes.

''Guys, our friend here, is not in the mood.'' he explained, as Sehun let out an amused face.

''Yeah right, he usually use that face when I get near his sister.'' Baekhyun shot Sehun a glare, but Sehun just reply back with an innocent face, corner of the lips twitching up.

''What's wrong Bacon? did Pancake cheat on you?'' Chen joked, earning groans. ''Oh come on, I always make funny jokes but you guys are just not accepting them!'' he defended.

''Go to the circus if you want to be a clown badly.'' Luhan spoke, making Chen pout cutely. ''Wake Xiumin up, he's going to be sleeping even when earthquake comes.'' and Chen obeyed, as he shake Xiumin's body that looked like dead, because he didn't sleep last night, trying to finish all the assignments last minute.

''Hyung, why are you not talking?'' Sehun nudge Baekhyun, which Baekhyun sigh heavily.

''My sister........'' Baekhyun started, making the others gasp dramatically, except the mature ones.

''Oh my, did your sister burn the house?'' Chanyeol gasp, as he fan himself using his hand. Baekhyun shot Chanyeol a weird look.

''Did she love me?'' Kai ask, just in case. D.O roll his eyes as he pull Kai's ears, ''she won't.'' making Kai wince in pain.

''Who's your sister again?'' everyone groan at Lay. ''I mean her name!'' he defended.

''It's Byun Baekhan.'' Kris responded, making Baekhyun frown.

''What Baekhan are you talking about?'' he retorted. Uh-oh.

''Eiii hyung, your sister, BAEKHAN.'' Sehun stress the words out, trying to knock some sense into Baekhyun on not being stupid, in which Baekhyun finally remembered.

''Oh yeah, Baekhan.''

''Dude, you're being like Lay, forgetting your own sister name.'' Chen tease, making Lay scowl.

''Hey, my sister name is Zhang Shu Li! I remember okay!'' he purse his lips cutely.

''Glad you did.'' Tao replied, making Lay pout not stopping.

''Did your sister got a boyfriend or something? That's why you're in a bad mood?'' Sehun joked, but to everyone's surprise, Baekhyun nod his head slowly as he sigh. Sehun's heart is falling from cloud nine already. ''You serious?'' Sehun croaked, trying to hide the sad voice that is trying to get out from his mouth.

''Well, she kind of want to meet her future-husband called by her, but I didn't let her.''

''SHE HAVE A FUTURE HUSBAND?'' Chanyeol shreak, in which Sehun would want to shreak, but atleast Chanyeol did. ''WOW, I CAN'T BE YOUR BROTHER IN LAW THEN.'' earning a glare from the short boy.

''Dream on, Park Chanyeol. Park Baekhan sounds .'' Luhan roll his eyes.

''Ohh, so Lu Baekhan sounds nice?'' Chanyeol mock Luhan, making the latter clench his jaw. ''Alright fine, you have your adorable baby doll princess, Lu Jiyeon.'' he spoke with a face full of displeasure, ''can't believe i'm even saying her name with some praises.'' Chanyeol mumble, as he held the nausea feeling.

''Hyung, who's her future husband?''

''she dreams it to be that way, Jang Hyukjin, idol from 100% group. She badly wants to meet him at the concert as a fan, which she even bought a ticket.'' Baekhyun explained to Sehun. ''Wait, why am I even explaining to you..?'' Baekhyun eyebrows met at the centre, making Sehun smile cheekily.

''Because you love me~'' in which Baekhyun gag, making Sehun chuckle. Atleast it's just an idol, she is just a fan of that guy, relax Sehun. She can be Oh Baekhee later, and Sehun cheeks went red, but no one notices it.

''So what happened?'' D.O questioned, making Baekhyun sigh.

''I didn't let her.''

''YOU WHAT'' Chen shreak, as he shake Xiumin harder, trying to surpress what he feels. ''She probably felt sad!'' and the other nod in unison.

''But I won't let her! She might get into fights with other fans, or get into an accident. I even get a cold treatment from her because I didn't agree.'' Baekhyun explained, making Luhan tsk-ed at the young boy.

''You think negatively.''

''Exactly what my sister said! But it's true though! I can't let her even get bruises!'' Baekhyun explain to Luhan, in which Sehun hold the urge to roll his eyes, she already got some, duhhh

''Don't be egoistic, Byun Baekhyun. Just let her. She is probably dying to meet that boy.'' Kris persuade, making Baekhyun gape at the co-leader.

''Kris hyung is right! She must have fantasize a lot, just let her.'' Lay nod his head lightly.

'' If you're so worried about her, just let someone go with her.'' Kai shrug his shoulders, making Chen nod his head at the maknae.

''You can let me go with her, though..'' Sehun smile innocently, making Baekhyun glare at him.

''No,and I will think about it.......'' Baekhyun spoke as he sigh.

 

Dani eyelids fluttered open hearing me mumbling incoherent words. Eyebrows have met at the centre of the forehead, she let out a heavy sigh. ''What's wrong, Baekhee-ah?'' she ask, rubbing her eyes looking adorable yet annoyed.

''It's nothing.'' I grumbled, slamming the books on the table. Dani raise her eyebrows, mocking me with a slight smirk.

''If there's nothing, I'm going to sleep, so long er.'' she joked, and lay her head on the cold,flat table. I scoff in disbelief. She didn't even try to dig in for information, making me frown lightly. Well, what do I expect? Duhhh

''Fine, there's something.'' I bit my bottom lip, shifting on my sit for a comfortable position. Dani raise her head and look at me in amusement.

''Knew that you would tell me.'' a smug smile appeared, making me groan in displeasure. ''I'm your favorite unnie after all.''

''Oh puh-lease.'' I stuck out my tongue, making her smile faltered, showing no emotion. I roll my eyes, ''okay fine, you're my favorite unnie,'' I fill in sarcasm, but she cared-less as she grin happily.

''So, tell me the problemssss~'' she played with her soft hair, twirling on her finger.

''My brother make me want to puke.'' I spoke, with a blank face. Atleast, I didn't say 'Baekhyun Oppa' and I hardly keep it, I was really about to explode those two words, but held it. Dani look quiet amused, as she snicker.

''Hate? Bet you love him so much.'' she smile lightly. ''It's Baekhyun isn't it?''

 

 

 

 

 

My mouth goes agape, with eyes gazing at Dani's innocent one. Girl, she look snobbish at the moment. ''Knew it! Gosh, I'm so clever!'' she clap her hands with a big smile. ''It was totally confusing! But I can see right through you babe~'' and I pinch her arm lightly, making her flinch.

''Yah, what are you talking about?'' I frown, trying to hide the secret. Dani pout as she rub her arm lightly. ''Where's my nice, innocent Dani unnie?'' I whine making her snort.

''I'm talking about you sharing blood with Baekhyun Oppa.'' she grin looking mischievous ''and it's rude to call someone yah but then call them unnie..'' she pout lightly.

I rake my fingers through my hair, making it messy. ''How did you know?''

''I can see through you, missy.'' she snort. ''For your information, I even found out that you have feelings for Lee Byunghun.'' I gasp. I need air, now , I feel dizzy, massaging my forehead. Do I really look that obvious? ''Oh don't worry, I won't tell people. Now, tell me about your problems,'' she smile innocently. Gosh this girl is unpredictable

''Well, you see...'' I started, sneaking glances towards Dani who is grinning, ''I'm not going to tell you since i'm not ready yet especially when you know everything.'' I stuck out my tongue, making her frown. I got up and did an evil smile, attempting to make Dani annoyed, which is processing very well.

''You disturb my sleep and do that to me? Brat.'' she shook her head, and lay her head back into sleeping position. I chuckle at Dani's figure, going away from the class.

I skip away, since the teacher didn't come as the monitor said so. I decided to take chance on having fun skipping class although i'm a nerd. I yawn, suddenly feeling sleepy and bump onto someone's chest. I frown, rubbing my nose, and immediately glare at the girl infront of me looking so arrogant. I'm slightly annoyed at the way she's looking at me from the bottom to my face.

''I'm not sorry.'' she remarked, making me roll my eyes as I bow, going to go away when she held my wrist. I swear I'm going to clean my wrist later, scrubbing it like a mad woman , I huff trying to get my wrist back. ''Don't you think you need to apologize?'' she questioned, in which I accidently snort. I gasp in fear she's going to make commotion at me snorting to her. She gasp, can't believe the fact that I snort onto her face. A nerd snort. Infront of her face. Her friends, or minions, followed after, gasping at the same time.

''You snort at our leader, nerd!''

''Apologize now!'' the other one shouted, and soon, few students made a circle at the scene. I hiss at the attention. The leader is an attention seeker afterall.

''Sorry.'' I spoke, deciding to not fight back, and leave innocently, without getting bashed, or anything of the likes. But the girl just have to yell, sounding desperate for attention since the other students was about to go away after I apologized. It's hard to get attention from students, afterall since they would usually focus on being nice and all, but they would also only focus on EXO. Fangirling, and boys would focus on Jiyeon, fanboying. So, it's rare for average student to get attention. She's feeling happy receiving the attention she wanted.

''YOU SHOULD SAY MY NAME AND BEG FOR MY FORGIVENESS!'' she yelled, stomping on the floor, looking annoying as ever.

''I don't even know your name.'' I retorted, and the students decided to not leave, watching the scene as if it's on a drama. The girl scoff in disbelief.

''I told you before! Infront of the gates, Shin MinA!'' she reminded me with a stern face, well of course I remembered. She's the one who threw the big ball on my head making me lay flat at the school's infirmary. I roll my eyes and was about to go away when she whispered, making it incoherent to others ears ''don't go too near with EXO, you might even die and buried in the cemetery instead of infirmary.'' she snicker, and her minions followed after, without knowing what she whispered to me. I was about to curse when the hero decided to appear at such time.

''Yah yah yah, what's wrong with all of you?'' the diva voiced out, making me cringe at the voice. ''There's nothing fun here, go and have fun somewhere else!'' the boy shoo the students, but they just flock towards him, screaming. Especially the leader with her minions. Can I call her a stepmother? I thought, grinning slightly. But my grin turn into a frown, as the familiar hand held mine. The students stood in envy and hate.

''Why is she the lucky one, i'm much more prettier than her!''

''I'm richer!''

''I'm more intelligent than all of you!''

I groan at the commotion, great. Just great. The boy pull me away, not caring about a single thing they're talking about.

 

 

Both of us ended up at the school's abandoned music room. There's a grand piano full of dust coated on the sheet covering it. I awed at the scene. Full of instuments, such as violin, piano, drums, guitars but all of them are not used as all of them are covered with sheets. The room is dusty too.

''Now, why are you in a fight?'' I snap my head, and groan, forgetting that he brought me here.

''I didn't! She started it!'' I defended, earning a stern look. ''You always think otherwise! I'm innocent although i'm an evil dwarf infront of your eyes!'' I frown at the figure infront of me.

He sigh, closing his eyes. A few seconds after, he opened it, ''I can't say I believe you as I heard you retorted.'' I felt like crying already, as my eyes tear up. He still doesn't believe me? ''But I don't care, since I hate that girl.'' and I choke on my own spit.

''You do?'' I croaked, suddenly feeling light. The boy shrug his shoulders, in which I sigh in relief. The tears that are trying to flow from my eyes, went away instantly. ''Oppa, you would still let me go to the concert right?'' I questioned, hope in my voice. He would have thought about it, right?

''Hmmmm...'' Baekhyun spoke, trying to tease me. I plead with my big eyes, trying to win. He chuckle in amusement. ''After what I've thought............'' he started, ''I agree.''

''YEAHHHHHHHHH SARANGHAEYO BYUN BAEKHYUN'' I dance weirdly, like in hawaii, making Baekhyun guffawed.

''I should have recorded that!!'' he laugh, holding his stomach. I stuck out my tongue at him, making him shook his head lightly at me. ''But there's one condition.'' he spoke, making me stop my childish acts.

''Go with someone I trust.'' he said, making me blink in confusion. ''Such as EXO, or your friend Dobi.''

''It's Dani.'' I corrected him making him go, ''whatever i'm calling her Dobi.''

I shook my head in amusement. ''She had told me few days back that she's going on a vacation with her parents, next week for a whole week, which is in the week of 100% concert.'' I pondered.

''Then you shouldn't go!'' Baekhyun beam, making me push his shoulder harshly. ''Fine, you'll go. I was just kidding.'' he mumbled,massaging his shoulder.

''I can't go with your friends, I'm not that close with them. Kai looks like a flirt, not that I hate or anything, although he's joking but he's making me uncomfortable. D.O seems vulnerable, and I bet he only like smooth songs like ballads, not a good option.''

''Suho and Lay is not that close with me,''

''They're going to go shopping next week, on 7th July with me,Chanyeol and Xiumin.'' Baekhyun spoke.

''That's the date of PERFECTION CONCERT!'' I mused, making Baekhyun eyebrows met at the centre. ''Tao and Kris always gives me an intimidating gaze, not a great option either.'' I saddened. Baekhyun pout, thinking about me being alone.

''There's still Luhan hyung and Sehun. But I don't want you to go with Sehun! That maknae is a sneaky one.'' Baekhyun reasoned, pleading me with his eyes to not go with Sehun. ''I bet Luhan hyung is free!'' he grin at me. I tilt my head.

''But i'm not that close with him.''

''I saw you buying cotton candy with him at the Lotte World though..'' Baekhyun raise his eyebrows a lots of times, making me blush lightly.

''That's because we met accidently!'' I denied, ''can I go with Chunji?'' I blink towards Baekhyun. His eyebrows connected instantly.

''That Byunghun's friend? No.'' he spoke with a blank face. I huff at my brother. ''Just go with Luhan, I'll tell him, oh?''

''WITH SEHUN TOO PLEASE! IT WOULD BE AWKWARD ONLY WITH LUHAN!'' I pleaded, begging for some mercy, as I cling onto his arm. Baekhyun thought for a while before nodding his head.

''Fine, just because you asked me to. But it would be better if there's no Sehun.'' he frown, ''but since Luhan is there to keep an eye on both of you, I agree.'' and he nod firmly. ''but you owe me one!'' and I nod my head lots of times, agreeing with him.

 


Last edited June 1 2014

 

-MissOrange