Baekhyun friends

Love Confusion

 

She's on the bed looking lifeless. Her skin had turned pale and not to mention her small lips had turned dark purple. The atmosphere was definitely quiet before the diva came....

 

''YAH LEE BYUNGHUN! Why are you calling me when i'm freakin' having a date?!''

''You and your date can't be seperated for a while? and don't shout!!''

''Says the one who is shouting at me!!! It's freakin' precious date!''

''Will you stop saying freakin?''

''WHAT? It's my mouth not yours. you freakin' ''

''You gotta be kidding m- Oh, you're awake?''

 

 

My eyes fluttered open because of the shouting in the room. I adjust my eyesight which blurred at first. My eyesight got clearer as I sit up carefully with this orange haired boy helping me. I look at the two boys in front of me weirdly. One is pretty tall and handsome while the other one looked short with nerdy glasses and his face screamed lost in a jungle full of gorillas.

I look around the room and I can tell that I am in an infirmary since there is some sort of board saying how to brush teeth or get away from stress. I recalled what had happenned and remembered every single detail. Even the part when people surrounded me before I fainted.

 

''I guess you're the one who helped me, thank you.'' I mumbled while bowing my head a bit and it stung. The boy widened his eyes a bit before he decided to help me but was pushed away by my long slender fingers. I'm bragging again.

''I'm fine. Anyways, nice to meet you! I'm Byun Baekhee.'' I spoke and gave a pretty eyesmile. Chokes. Pretty eyesmile, chokes. If Baekhyun know what I have been thinking, he would probably die in shock.

I came back to reality when the boy smile at me in a friendly way before introducing himself.

 

''Nice to meet you Baekhee-ssi. I'm Lee Byunghun, your PE classmate.'' Byunghun said pushing his glasses up since it's falling.  My eyes widened a bit since I hadn't seen him before.....Wait, of course I haven't. It's only been a day since I entered this school...Pabo Baekhee.

I just nod my head and grinned.

 

The tall boy beside Byunghun is actually annoyed that Baekhee's eyes didn't even spare a single glance to him.

 

''Excuse me but i'm Chunji. Oh, please don't make your mouth hang open or flies will get in it. I know i'm handsome.'' Chunji said while flipping his hair to side and look at me just to see an uninterested face.

I slightly nod and turn my face towards Byunghun again.

That Chunji guy sighed dramatically while pretending to fall at Byunghun. ''I can't believe you saved a robot! Look! She didn't even blush at me. OhMyHandsomeFace, Lee byunghun! You called me here just to face a robot?!'' Chunji shouted at Byunghun again while Byunghun totally rolled his eyes. 

Wew, there's even more straight-forward bragging guy than me. I guess i'm still normal.ly pretty. Blinks.

 

''Fine, if you don't want to help your panic friend just now, go away you diva'' Byunghun said and face the window, pretending to be sad. Chunji who felt bad for shouting, hold Byunghun's arm and said sorry. Although it seemed like he didn't mean it, he actually mean it because Chunji is not a guy that usually says sorry and usually ask people to apologize to him. ''Apology accepted'' Byunghun grinned and Chunji smiled, feeling happy.

He then face you who's still in a deep blur, ''Anyways, Baekhee-ssi, sorry you have to watch this drama since my friend here,'' Byunghun pointed to Chunji who looked innocent, ''is a diva. Drama Queen. The nurse said your head got hit on the ball hard, which made blood got out of your head and it's ridiculous, I know,'' Byunghun chuckled awkwardly since me and Chunji is just looking at him as if he's crazy. ''But, it's not really bad, so you're good'' Byunghun smiled. 

 

I nod my head and swiftly glancing to the side and saw a clock. ''School already ended one hour ago?!?!?!'' I gasped.

Byunghun and Chunji nod innocently. ''I know, it's late already and I was thinking about leaving you alone here but my heart says that I shouldn't. So I called Chunji to give me suggestions on what I should do, but knowing him, I already expected for him to nag and good thing you woke up.'' Byunghun explained and smiled. Upon hearing the word, 'expected for him to nag' , Chunji smack Byunghun's head. 

 

''You should be thankfull that i'm here with you and not you alone with that girl. You guys could've study until night if she woke up. You know, since you guys are nerds.'' Chunji said awkwardly when it comes to nerds but trying hard to stifle a laugh.

I scoff at him in disbelief. I mean, he's blatantly saying what he wants!

I shook my head while putting my legs down to wear the shoes that is under the bed. After wearing my shoes, I decided to go home to not let my brother to worry about me. ''I'll go first, thank you Byunghun-ssi for saving me and to Chunji-ssi, stop thinking you're handsome before my shoes gets into your face.'' I said and leave the two boys dumbfounded.

 


 

I'm already at the front door and was about to open it when I heard voices. Surprisingly foreign voices. It sounds like some sort of typhoon is in the house. I tried to hear what they're saying clearly. I mean, it's not like my parents got back home from overseas, cause they never were. I put my ears on the door to listen. Don't think of me as busy-body, i'm just eavesdropping to know who is in there in case there's a murderer.

 

''Hyung, where's your sister?''

''Yeah hyung, I miss her!!''

''You haven't met her, you idiot''

''Where's my steamed bun?! I put it at the kitchen before I go to the washroom''

''Chen, stop trolling''

''There's rice on your nose! Just kidding!!''

''HYUNG! I WANT TO SEE YOU SISTER''

''Hey! Don't change the channels! I'm watching the unicorn flying!''

 

I guess it's Baekhyun oppa's friends. Should I get in using the front door? I was hesitating and decided to use the back door since I remembered that Baekhyun has a lot of friends and they're from the same school. I went to the back of the mansion and open the door slightly just to see someone cooking. It's not the chef so I think that he is one of Baekhyun's friends.

I should change my appeareance.

I untie my braids and tie my hair into ponytails and took off my glasses, putting it inside my backpack. I straighten my fringe and uniforms before opening the back door that leads to the kitchen.

The short guy who is cooking, stopped and look at the beauty in front of him. Wow, is she Baekhyun hyung's dongsaeng? , he thought and smiled dreamily at the girl in front of him.

I look at the short guy and smile back before going away leaving him alone at the kitchen.

She left without saying hi to me , The short guy sighed sadly.

 

I had to walk to the living room before going to the stairs. I have no choice but to walk there. Sighs.

When I arrive at the living room, the boys who is being noisy became quiet while looking at me. I'm not a monster, don't worry.

But then again, I ignore all of them and saw her oppa sitting at the sofa while looking at her - amazed by my beauty. Probably. Evil laughs is trying to emit from my mouth, but I held it in.

He just saw Baekhee wearing nerd glasses with braids in the morning, and in the evening he saw Baekhee with a ponytail and no glasess. He was totally amazed and surprised looking at her. He thought that she decided to change from a nerd because she can't stand it. But little did he know, he's wrong and good thing he didn't say it in front of his friends at that time. 

 

''I'm home and i'm going to change first, oppa. Be right back!'' I said and grinned while walking up the stairs.

 

The boys were left with unbelievable faces. They were slightly wondering how come they didn't see that angel at school since they think she would totally stood out the most. 

''I thought I would see her first during school just now. Why didn't I see her?'' Kai said his thought out loud without knowing but the other boys also nod their heads. 

 

Little did Baekhee knows, someone already knows her secret and was actually looking at her from the balcony when she just got home and was going to use the front door. That person saw that Baekhee was going to use the back door so that person immediately went to join his friends and saw Baekhee just entered. He smirked.

 

Guess your little secret didn't last long , That person thought, still smirking.

 

 

I'm not shocked to see those shock faces that Baekhyun oppa friends did when they see me. To be honest, I got that a lot even when I'm in London. I felt extremely tired and having a knock on the head didn't help either. I want to sleep for a while but by the thought of Baekhyun oppa friends, I don't have the heart to do that since it would look like i'm rude(even if I am). Especially when I heard they were waiting for me before I went into the house. Guess a little talk wouldn't hurt.

 

After taking a quick shower since I don't really smell, I opened the door from my room just to hear a few sounds. Well, scratch that. Not few sounds, it's completely like a tsunami just entered the house. I went downstairs and the sound immediately slowed down. As if, it's in a mute because of the remote control.

I look at all the faces that is looking at me and saw that they have admiration in their eyes except for a few boys. And there's one boy who didn't even bother to look at my direction. Not that I care, duhh.

 

''Princess! Why are you late today?'' Baekhyun oppa asked me and I shrugged. I don't know what I should say since I don't want to worry him. Plus, it's not like having a ball knock on the head is a big thing. No need to make a ruckus about it, though.

I'm tough not like other girls who is being pathetic asking for help from boys just because they got hurt a little. That's totally not me and I will never be like that. I'm strong like a rock but soft like a cat.

I look around and spot the boy who didn't look at me. He still didn't look at me, though. But his light brown hair suddenly reminded me of someone. Oh, wait! I'm not stupi-

 

''I see you're staring at my friends, huh?'' Baekhyun oppa interrupted my thoughts. Ugh, Baekhyun oppa is always like that. ''Well, when you're not here with me since we're kid, they are here with me'' Baekhyun oppa said proudly. I only nod my head still looking blur as ever. ''You know, we're called EXO. It's cool, isn't it?'' Baekhyun oppa said and beam while looking at me. While his other friends look at him weirdly.

 

''I heard about EXO when i'm at school just now.'' I said almost in an audible voice. It was as if i'm talking to myself but Baekhyun oppa heard it anyways since he has sharp ears, just like me. Blood related, duhh. I wonder if snobbish side is also known as blood related.......we have long slender fingers anyways.

Baekhyun oppa smiled when he heard I knew about EXO. It was as if, me knowing about EXO is the best thing he ever heard. ''But I don't know your friend's names.'' I blurted making Baekhyun oppa change his face to a frown.

 

''I thought you know?'' And I shrugged. It's kinda funny since it's only me and Baekhyun oppa talking and the other members just look at us as if watching a movie. ''Let me introduce you to my friends.'' Baekhyun oppa said and smiled. He nodded at this short dude and the short dude nodded back as if knowing his que. He quickly make the other members line up facing me and they started introducing theirselves.

 

''We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida''

''I'm Suho the leader'' The short dude said. He's kinda cute though. But the intro of EXO is kinda funny as if they're in some sort of Boy Bands. The intro of the other members goes on and on.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo, Xiumin imnida'' The cute boy with chubby cheeks said and I gasped while moving to him. I squish his fluffy cheeks. Gosh, it's soft!! I squish it some more and he looked totally innocent. Baekhyun oppa push my hands away and I became angry.

 

''Aish, oppa! I love his cheeks! Don't tell me you're jealous'' I huffed and everyone snickered. I'm not funny though, and i'm being honest! Honesty is my priority! Speaking of honesty, I remembered Chunji and I feel like puking already. Bleghh.

I look towards Baekhyun oppa who pouted so that it can take of my mind off of Chunji and I look at the other members to see they're making gag faces. I can't help but to laugh at them. Baekhyun oppa looked at his friends and saw what they did and send them a glare. ''If you want me to squish your cheeks, make your cheeks look like him.'' I said and pointed to Xiumin-ssi. Oppa pouted some more and I snorted, ignoring him. I look at the next person in line and I froze.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo, EXO deer - Luhan imnida.'' He said and smiled. Well, more like smirked. A little. That light brown hair, round nose, deer eyes, small pink cherry lips. Of course I remember him. I just don't know his name. Well, I know he's known as Mr. Lu. Duh.

I bowed a little and look at the next member. I don't wanna talk to him or he might be suspicious of me. I keep making poker face whenever I met eyes with him since if he recognizes me, i'm dead.

 

I found out that there's a troll in EXO which is called as Chen. He suit to be one, cause he's short.

It's funny when I asked if that is his real name and his face changed from playful to a not-so-sincere. He said that his name is Kim Jongdae. Ahaha, who would not laugh at that? I laugh hardly and everyone also laughed since they said my laugh is contagious. Especially there's another boy from EXO who always makes people laugh, he's also called as Happy Virus. His name is Park Chanyeol and he's freakin' tall same as Tao - I think - but Kris is freakin' taller except Kris have this stone face. Great, now i'm saying freakin'. Thanks to that so-called-famous-Chunji. Ergh

 

Chen-ssi also denied by saying Suho-ssi name is much more funnier than his. And he proved it right. I laughed hard today and had fun with them. I felt much more comfortable with them except with that Deer face.

 

 


 

I invited them to sit in the living room instead of standing like a stone making you go tired. After we sit down, it was totally awkward. Good thing Luhan-ssi decided to break the ice. But the thing he said totally makes me feel somehow uncomfortable.

 

''There's this girl at school. She's new and we have art class. The teacher somehow asked us to draw the person we love the most - and guess what - she drawed you, Baekhyun.'' Luhan-ssi said and I freakin' want to make his head turn into a hole. Luhan looked at everyone with that innocent face of his while nodding his head.

 

''Really? well, I don't care about her'' Baekhyun oppa said which made me felt my heart sink. ''But I care about my lovely sister, Baekhee'' Baekhyun oppa continued his words and grinned at me. I felt relieved and grinned back. ''Who is she, anyways? what's her name?'' Baekhyun oppa asked and then - one boy came in bringing some dessert. I blinked. That's the boy from the kitchen just now. ''Oh, Baekhee-ah. That's D.O and he's one of the members. He is good at cooking and we love him for that'' Oppa said and grinned. D.O-ssi smiled at me and waved his hand and I replied it back. He's cute.

 

''We met at the kitchen, didn't we?'' I asked while tilting my head and he nod his head lots of times which make him look cute. I smiled a little. Baekhyun oppa was scrutinizing his eyes at me. 

 

''Why are you using the back door from the kitchen?'' Baekhyun oppa ask me while looking at me as if I just stole his eyeliner. I bit my bottom lips and was about to talk but got cut in.

 

''Baekhyun-ah, I haven't finished talking yet, didn't I?'' Luhan-ssi asked while raising his eyebrows. I look at Luhan-ssi feeling grateful. ''Guess what - I don't even know the girl's name'' Luhan-ssi said and laugh alone. Everyone looking at him weirdly. ''What? Hey, but she's cute'' Luhan-ssi said while smiling. I blinked. I'm cute? that's a freakin' lie.

 

''Really? but you call everyone cute, Luhan.'' Sehun-ssi said looking a bit pissed. I blinked. What the hell is wrong with him? I'm just cute, don't be jealous. Haha, I said he lied yet i'm on his side. Funny me. Oh wait, more like...Bragging me. Get it? okay nevermind.

 

''But the girl got hit on the head by a ball - HARD '' Luhan-ssi said emphasizing the word 'hard'. ''I was going to help her, but this ert boy helped her instead'' He continued eyes showing pity for the girl. Everyone who is emotional gasped.

 

''Don't tell me that ert boy - the guy who spied Jiyeon since 2 years ago!'' Xiumin-ssi said looking horrified - same as other members. Luhan-ssi nodded eagerly - looking horrified as well. ''Wow, I feel sad for the girl. Hope she's okay'' Xiumin-ssi said while clasping his hands as if he's praying. Everyone nodded and i'm left here looking dumbfounded.

 

''The ert boy......Is his name Lee Byunghun?'' I asked while shrinking my body a bit under those twelve intimidating gaze. Baekhyun oppa nodded.

''Did you meet him? oh, please don't'' Baekhyun oppa said with sad eyes looking at me. I blinked.

''Well, I did met him and he's nice. He even helped me'' I blurted while looking innocently at those shocked faces.

 

''Don't even go near him - again'' Baekhyun oppa said those words scarily.

 

 

 

But oppa, I'm sorry.

 

 

 


Edited on June 24 2014

 

-MissOrange