Squeals

Love Confusion

 

 

I skip towards the park, since it's a great weather to have a nice air. I really love nature, and taking the air of the earth is my favorite routine in my free time. It makes me clean all the problems in just seconds, as my mind goes blank and my heart ease at the atmosphere. It is a wonderful sight, especially when I see kids playing while giggling.

I arrived at the park, my mint-chocolate-chips flavored ice cream as I sit at the bench. I noticed a guy sitting beside me, wearing a hat, holding newspapers. But I didn't care, since he sit there because other bench are occupied by some elders. I smile, relaxing and sighing at the same time. The view is beautiful, that my hand feel like drawing the kids playing in the evening.

I'm only good at drawing, not colouring. Colouring is going to make my drawing turn ugly, since my skill on colouring is not good. Sketching is what I ace, and i'm proud of it. The guy beside me shuffle slightly, looking uncomfortable making me gaze at him. I tilt my head lightly, thinking I've met this guy before.

I shrug my shoulders, as I got off, dusting my hands after I finished eating my ice cream. I take a stroll at the lane occupied for those who wants to jog. Something made me gaze at my back, since my insticts asked me to. I caught the guy from before followed me, and I grew sweaty. Is it a kidnapper?

I gasp, walking faster, but trying to make my pace seems like walking, so that the guy wouldn't notice me getting scared.

But the guy noticed, however.

He paced faster, using his long legs. I gulp my saliva, going towards the kid section, thinking of it as a good thing. The safe place since kids would probably interrupt the guy attention away from me, right?

I pretended to play with a kid, in which the kid beam at me who is volunteering to play with her. My gaze is still at the guy though, since i'm scared. The little girl tug on my sleeve, making my brows furrowed in anxious, looking at her. That's when I realized, it's Minji.

 

''Minji!'' My eyes widened at the sweet girl from the Lotte World, in which she grin lightly.

''Unnie!'' and I hug her figure, forgetting about the strange guy. ''Are you here to play with me?'' she questioned, face brightening.

''Ah, unnie is just having a nice air, but playing with you is fine.'' I replied, making the girl squeal in delight. ''Did you come here with your oppa and umma?''

The girl nod lightly, ''Jonghyun oppa brought me here, with umma. But umma got to go, so I'm here with Jonghyun oppa!'' I nod my head, understanding her. ''He's right there!'' she pointed at the strange guy from before, making me narrow my eyes.

''Minji, are you sure that's your oppa?'' the girl nod, with a smile. ''But I don't think he is, since he's different from the last time I look at him.'' I reasoned, making the girl tilt her head.

''Oppa didn't wear a cap at that time, he wear a mask!'' the girl exclaimed, making me nod my head in an understanding manner. ''Let me introduce you to oppa!'' and she drag me even before I could retort.

''Ah, Minji, you don't have to.'' I grew anxious as I smile awkwardly, trying to break the girl's hand from my sleeve, but failed miserably. Both of us stop infront of the strange guy who is reading a newspaper. I suddenly remembered that her oppa did wore a mask at Lotte World, so I didn't notice his features. What is he? A celebrity covering his face? , I snort inwardly.

''Jonghyun oppa! I meet a friend!'' Minji jump infront of the guy, in which the guy immediately put down his newspaper from his face, showing his masculine face who look handsome, even have charisma flaring around him. I didn't have a reaction about his handsome features, but a reaction about how could I mistaken such a guy as a kidnapper.

''Oh, Minji-ah, you do?'' the boy smile lightly, taking Minji in his arms. ''Choi Minji have a new friend!'' the guy exclaimed, hugging her petite figure, ''where's your friend?''

Minji pointed me using her forefinger, in which I chuckle. ''You shouldn't show people with your forefinger, especially someone older than you, Minji-ah. It's rude.'' the guy scold lightly, making the girl pout. ''I'm sorry.'' Jonghyun apologized to me, making me shook my head.

''It's okay, she's still a kid.'' I back-up Minji, in which she immediately stuck her tongue out at her brother. I grin at their interaction, cute, seriously cute. Jonghyun pretended to bite Minji's finger, as the girl squeal.

Jonghyun put her down, in which she immediately run for her life towards the kid section. Jonghyun shook his head, amused and immediately look at me who's gazing at his sister. I chuckle at Minji's attempt on running away as if a monster is trying to catch her. She immediately forget about her brother, since she met another friend as they played together.

''That girl, forgetting me already.'' Jonghyun fake a cry, as he pout. I snap my gaze towards him, with an amused smile. He narrow his eyes at me, ''don't tell me you think i'm a weirdo right at the moment.''

He's right, he does look like one. How come a guy with charisma, looking incredibly handsome is pouting cutely just because his sister ignored her, but that though, reminded me of Baekhyun. They both look handsome, with charisma, but in reality just a baby jealous of their sister forgetting about them. I can relate.

''You do look like one.'' I teased, making him make a face. ''Why are you following me before though?'' I questioned, feeling embarassed.

''I did?'' he questioned back, looking dumbfounded. My cheeks immediately turn into pink shade, much more embarassed. He didn't follow, I thought, palms immediately goes towards my cheeks in embarassment. Jonghyun chuckle in amusement, ''I actually did.'' he honestly spoke. I tilt my head.

''For what reason?''

''You're beautiful?'' he joked, making me laugh. ''I'm serious, you're beautiful. But I'm not interested in you, don't worry.'' he explained, to my relief. It would've been awkward if it's really true. ''My friend had once showed me your picture, and he's here. He asked me to follow you, and take care of you.'' he shrug his shoulders, eyeing his sister again who's having fun playing the monkey bars.

I blink. ''He's here?'' I repeated what he said, in which he nod.

''He's scared to approach you, to be honest.'' he spoke softly, ''what a coward.'' he snort.

I laugh, ''why would he be scared to approach me?''

''Because he made a mistake.'' and the corner of his lips twitch in amusement. ''Can't believe he's a hyung. Anyways, good luck talking to him 'cause I won't interfere both of your problems, See ya!'' and Jonghyun immediately went away, leaving me dumbfounded looking at him taking Minji away, probably going home since Minji pout sadly.

 

 

A tap made it's way towards my shoulder, in which I widen my eyes, startled. The anonymous who tapped my shoulder went in front of me, showing her childish smile. ''Second time met you as the real Baekhee.'' She spoke, grinning from ear to ear. Eyes wrinkling, showing her happiness. I roll my eyes, mocking her, as she frown. ''Yah, aren't you happy to see me?'' she questioned, making me stuck my tongue out towards her.

''You think?'' and she pout sadly. ''Dani unnie, are you the one who's scared to approach me? Didn't know you're a scared cat!'' I teased, making her look at me weirdly.

''What are you talking about.'' she laughed, shooking her head. ''Why would I even be scared approaching you? I bully you, you derp.''

My mouth is slightly open. Right, Jonghyun said it's a he, I did a not-so-embarassed-smile towards her, making her punch me in the arm lightly. ''Come on, I'll buy you a drink.'' and she sling an arm around my shoulder, leading me who's dumbfounded at the moment.

 

 

''So, tell me why you're here..'' she started, after putting the tray of smoothies on the table.

I excitedly grab the Blueberry Smoothies, grinning at her. ''Thankyouuuuu!'' in which she flip her hair.

''I'm the old one, aren't I nice treating the younger?'' I snort at her question. ''Hey!''

I chuckle at her childish attitude. ''Naeeeee, you're nice!'' I the straw, having a taste of the cold smoothies. Ahhhh, heaven!

''You didn't answer my question, sweetheart.'' she reminded, looking at me with raised eyebrows as she drink her banana smoothies. I made a 'V' sign using my fingers, acting cute in which she gagged.

''Well, I'm here to get a dog.'' I spoke with sarcasm, in which she look at me, unamused.

''It's nice to get a dog.'' She replied, smirking in process.

''Right.'' I reply shortly. ''How about you?''

''I'm getting a cat.'' she mock, in which I imitate her, making her feel like spitting the smoothy on your face. But she only point her straw. ''You're getting on my nerve.''

''Glad to hear that.'' I grin childishly, in which she laugh, amused at my witty replies. ''I'm here to take a stroll on my free time, cleaning the problems in my head.''

She nod, understanding. ''I'm kind of bored staying home, so yeah..'' I laugh at her, making her blush. ''What's so funny?'' I shook my head, Dani is unpredictable. First she looks innocent, then she became witty, and the next she looks vulnerable. Aigoooo

The café made a bell sound, signalling the arrival of someone. Dani beam at the person who entered the café, making me raise my eyebrows, interested on why is she happy. I turn my head slightly, and caught the sight of Chen. I made a teasing face towards her, making her blush crimson red. She covered her shyness, in which i'm amused at. Chen is probably on his way.

''Oh, Dani-ah!'' Chen exclaimed, totally surprised meeting Dani. ''What are you doing here?'' and he took a glance towards my face that is screaming, i'm-still-here-ya-know. ''Oh, with Baekhan?'' he questioned, making me look dumbfounded.

''Ah, yes. I met her when I was walking at the kid section of the park. How about you?'' she ask coyly, making me hold the urge to sneer. She changed 360 degrees!

I feign a cough, standing up. ''I'm not feeling well, see you later, Dani! and...Chen-sshi.'' I grin, looking like a pedo. Dani narrow her eyes when Chen's gaze is at me. She really want to pinch me hard. Chen wave his hand, and look at Dani who immediately smile at my figure since he's looking at her.

''Alright, take care, Byun Baekhan.'' she accidently snort, but Chen didn't caught anything weird coming. I shook my head in amusement and went away from the café that Dani and Chen would be having a date in. 

 

 

I slurp the smoothy that is reducing in the cup, since i drank a lot. I'm actually bored, to be honest.

I walk while looking down, thinking about Sehun and Luhan. How would it be going to the concert with those two? Trouble, probably.

Sighing while shooking my head, I bump into the owner of an average body.

My eyes widen as I didn't feel anything on my grasp, the smoothies fell. And as usual in drama's, the smoothy is spluttered on the owner's shoes. GAWD.

''Omo, I'm sorry!!'' I shreak in horror. Clumsy as always, I inwardly face-palm.

''Ah, it's okay.'' the owner replied, in which I tilt my head. Pretty sure heard that voice in my imagines lots of time. My eyes eye the owner who's wearing a mask, including shades. Hair brown, with hat covering it, looking stylo and handsome at the same time.

I blink, trying to grasp the situation, when I remembered it again. Right! Shoes.

I took out a packet of tissues, bending down as I wipe his shoes, mentally apologizing when in reality, i'm not saying a word. He didn't retort though, since he's surprised.

When he's back in reality, ''It's really okay, I can clean it when I get home, It's just a stain.''

''Stain? You won't look handsome with shoes like these!'' I pointed, making him look at me in amusement.

''How can you call me handsome when you don't even know me?'' he questioned, in which I blink.

''I wonder.'' I shortly reply as I smile at him. ''It's done!'' I beam lightly, making him chuckle.

''Why thank you young lady, see you later.'' he push down his mask, showing his smile.

 

I've seen that before. I narrow my eyes, making him putting down his shade, showing his eyes looking at me in confusion. GASP.

''Jang Hyukjin?!'' I shreak, in which he look at me in horror, immediately wearing his shade and mask, hiding his face. Passengers look at both of us, getting out their phones trying to take a glimpse of Hyukjin while taking his picture.

He look uneasy, as he wave at me half-heartedly before making a run.

 

 

Ah, it's okay. He's polite

It's really okay, I can clean it when I get home, It's just a stain He's nice

How can you call me handsome when you don't even know me? He's humourous

Why thank you young lady, see you later. He wanted to see me later, and called me a young lady.

 

 

I grin from ear-to-ear as I squeal inwardly. Who knew I get to meet him even before Perfection Concert?!

 

 


 

I slap myself lightly, unable to believe that this is not a dream.

SLAP

Definitely not.

I grin like an idiot, as I mirror yourself, correcting my hair on the way. The wrinkles on my shirt, I immediately straighten it using my hand. Don't want to meet Hyukjin with a flaw on myself. Who would want to meet their idol with a tomato sauce on their cheeks anyways?

I skip down the stairs, in which Baekhyun frown behind me, as he had just got out from his room. ''Yah, you're going to get a bump on your head if you fell down.'' He spoke, worry evident in his voice.

''Hyukjin is going to heal it!'' I jokingly replied, and stuck out my tongue towards him. His frown immediately gone, as a chuckle replace it. I wait for him at the first floor, as he got down. He immediately flick my forehead. ''Aish, oppa!'' I whine, rubbing it.

''Now, don't even try to make yourself hurt just to get to Hyukjin. And behave yourself! Luhan and Sehun will be here later.'' He adviced, making me gag. ''Yah, are you even listening?!''

''Aish, fine! I am. I should behave myself, don't act stupid, be polite, ea-''

''Behave yourself and being polite is the same thing, idiot.'' He teased, making me put on a disbelief face.

''Says the one who didn't graduate yet!'' I snort, making him go cold. I smile teasingly, ''oppa, you're angry?'' I push him lightly with my forefinger, he only feign ignorance. ''Oppaaaaa~~~ Bacon Oppa~~~~''

''Yah!'' He flick my forehead again. ''Don't call me that! I know what it means!'' he childishly whine, as I stuck out my tongue.

The doorbell rang, making me face Baekhyun, curious. I know it would be Luhan or neither Sehun but still, I want Baekhyun to welcome them. If I welcome them, it would be awkward, especially if it's Luhan. Although Sehun is in a good term with me, dropping formality and all, i'm still shy around him. But if he starts the conversation, i'm okay with it.

A maid came into view, as she bow first. ''Mr Byun, a young boy name Park Chanyeol would like to meet you, he said you're his best friend.'' The maid bow again, as she finishes what she said. Baekhyun snort away, as he roll his eyes.

''Friend? He called me enemy last week, that brat.'' Baekhyun shook his head. ''Thank you.'' and the maid bowed again, as she went away to do her chores.

''Are you going to go with him? And leave me?'' I questioned, as Baekhyun chuckle.

''You sound sad, Baekhee.'' He shook his head, ''We'll see first.''

I nod my head, agreeing with him. He walk towards the door, as I follow behind. Chanyeol is evident, at the thing that showed faces from the cctv outside. Baekhyun snickered, as he saw Chanyeol's innocent face looking straight into the cctv. He was mumbling something, and I caught him rapping some words. Such as 'i wait' 'but i hate yo' 'make some mayo' or something of the like. I shook my head, amused.

''Yah Bark Eggyeol.'' Baekhyun tease, right into the recorder. Chanyeol face immediately turns sour, hearing the voice. ''What? Best friend?'' He tease again, making me scoff. I pinch his arm lightly as he wince in pain, ''Yah Byun Baekhee.'' Baekhyun hissed lowly.

''Stop teasing, just open the door. He might be tired standing there, and the others probably wait somewhere.'' I push him lightly, making him roll his eyes.

''Fine.'' and both of us went out, meeting Chanyeol not amused face. ''Yo!'' Baekhyun show his fist, trying to do a fist-bump with Chanyeol, but the latter look sleepy for some reason. Baekhyun made a face, before punching Chanyeol's shoulder lightly.

''Bro, I'm tired so let's just go.'' Chanyeol spoke, making Baekhyun pout. Chanyeol glance towards me, and his sleepy eyes immediately change. ''Oh, Baekhan-sshi, you're following us?'' he ask enthusiastically.

I smile awkwardly as a reply. ''Not really, she's going with Sehun and Luhan. I told you, right?'' Baekhyun scowl, whacking the latter's head. ''Did you even read my messages?'' Chanyeol smile meekly, as he walk away. ''Yah!!''

 

 

''I still can't believe you didn't read my messages.''

''That's because you type a lot. My eyes are tired to read all of it, Bacon.'' Chanyeol explained, as I nod wildly at Chanyeol's statement. He look at me sideways, ''see, your sister agree with me.'' he said in triumph. Baekhyun glare at me, as I mock him back by sending it to him as a reply.

''Oppa, you should really stop typing a lot. Even if we didn't reply.''

''Well, what if you guys are kidnapped?! Don't you think that would make people worry? Since you guys didn't reply?'' Baekhyun defended, earning a snicker from Chanyeol.

''You're just being dramatic, Byun Baekhyun. I already sent an 'okay' but you still ramble on.'' Chanyeol mused, as Baekhyun turn light pink.

''Fine.'' he spoke, quiet disagree with Chanyeol. Chanyeol smirk when he sees Baekhyun gloomy face. I shook my head as a chuckle skip my lips. ''Hey, Luhan!''

I snap my face to the front, meeting eyes with Luhan's. I force a smile, as Luhan smile at my direction before he gaze towards my brother. They fist-bump each other, as Baekhyun show an arrogant face towards Chanyeol with raised eyebrows. Meaning something like, 'look at him and me' kind of. Probably trying to make Chanyeol jealous at their 'close friendship'.

''Where's Sehun?'' I questioned, with a bright smile grace on on lips. Baekhyun squint his eyes, as he tried to read me. Chanyeol blink slightly, and Luhan shrug his shoulders.

''He's probably late, since he always help his mother.'' Luhan answered, and I nod slowly.

''That means, you have to walk with Luhan first.'' Chanyeol smile, as he nudge Luhan's broad shoulder. The latter scowl, as he nudge back towards Chanyeol. Baekhyun nod his head, as he purse his lips.

''Good luck, and behave!''

''You've been giving advices since yesterday.'' I whine, as I made a face. Baekhyun stuck his tongue out towards me as he did an evil laugh, clinging on Chanyeol. They both went away, walking towards the direction of the mall. I gnawn on I bottom lip, as my brother's figure that is fighting with Chanyeol is getting far.

''Let's go.'' Luhan spoke, as he his lips since it got dried. I gulp my saliva, feeling anxious as I nod my head. ''Where's the venue? Baekhyun didn't tell me. He just told me to wait at the traffic light.'' Luhan twist his lips, as he look at my face.

I feel anxious, as I took out my wallet. The ticket got onto my hands, as I read the content. ''It's near the Han river.'' I reply, and Luhan glance at the ticket.

''You bought the fanmeeting?'' He ask, amused. I nod shyly, as I grin. ''You must've been a big fan.''

''I really am.'' The grin didn't falter, ''what about you? Don't you admire any idols? Like Baekhyun oppa admire Girl's Generation?''

''I'm a cassiopeia, fan of DBSK.'' He said, blushing lightly. I laugh at his red ears. ''Why are you laughing?'' He frown.

''You're blushing!'' I exclaimed, making him go even redder. My laugh died, as I smile, ''I love their songs, to be honest.'' He seem surprised, at my outburst. ''Why are you looking at me like that?'' I grew embarassed, as my smile went wide.

''Jiyeon would feign ignorance at my interests, but you're actually responding.'' He smile, feeling contented. ''She would always yell at me, since I think i'm annoying, for some reason. I have allergies towards seafood, i'm afraid of heights, I don't like people on my bed, I love soccer and when i'm bored, I would play rubik cube.'' His smile didn't leave his face. ''I'm just a weak boy.''

I shook my head with lips pursing, ''I don't think you're that weak, Luhan.'' I smile, ''Speaking of her, why aren't you on a date with her today?''

''She decided to paint her nails with her friends, and cut her hair since it's getting long.'' He explained, in which I nod as a respond. ''I really wonder, what's your interest? or hobbies?''

I grin slightly, since his face seems interested. ''What do you think I would like?'' he squinted his eyes at my question.

''You're always a mystery I want to guess, but you're just hard to guess although you look vulnerable.'' He pointed, as he smile. ''But, you're awesome, I can tell. Sehun seems to like you since he always clings on you. And from my view, you must have love to take challenges and would never give up since you're going to have fun with the challenge. You're playful.''

My jaw drop, how could he read you like that. ''The puzzle is half complete.'' I exclaimed, making him chuckle. ''Sehun likes me?'' I tilt my head, as he nod. Ah, I guess I really am awesome since he likes to be my friend , I grin slightly, feeling happy. ''You can still tell me about yourself.''

''Well, at first I hate you, since -'' he glance at me, who look at him in disbelief. ''Hey, listen first. It's because you look arrogant when you got home from school.'' he explained, and did a v-sign with his fingers, acting cute. I scoff at him as it turns into a chuckle. ''but then, you seem fun.'' He smile cheekily. ''As I told you, I love soccer, and I love arts or animation.''

''Same interest,'' my lips twitch up. ''I love to sketch, but i'm pretty bad at painting.''

''I feel you.'' he replied, making me laugh. ''You always laugh at my stupid jokes,'' he chuckle. ''It makes you look cute.''

I immediately stop smiling, as cold face replaced.

''You hate people compliment you, don't you?'' he teased, but my cold face still remains. I like to compliment myself, but please don't compliment me. ''Gosh, you look like your brother now.'' he shook his head.

''But I don't wear eyeliners~'' I sang, as an evil smile got on my face. ''But hey, how did you propose Jiyeon?''

''Why the sudden question,'' he laugh softly. ''It was on 27th of May since my birth date was 20 while hers are 7, we are three months apart, so I decided to do it on May, since it was between the month of our birthdays.''

''So sweetttt since it held a meaning~!'' I squeal, as I look at him in awe.

He blush slightly as he continued, ''I kind of pretend to have a fight with her, so that I can surprise her with the sudden confession. But she actually takes the fight seriously, when all I said was, 'your hair looks weird' ''

''Girls won't like that, for your information.'' I pointed out the fact.

''I know, and I was quiet unhappy since she said bad things about me. Like i'm a coward and all, as she cried. She ran away from me and almost got hit by a car since she's crossing the streets without looking. I went to save her, and I got angry as I yell at her to be careful, she was scoffing as she wipes her tears, and ask me why would I care, and at that time..I confessed..'' he look down, with a smile. ''It was such a dramatic scene, to be honest.''

''I bet.'' I snickered, ''and she accepted?'' I questioned, as he nod as a reply. ''Well, that's fast.''

''I know,'' he mused. ''But i'm happy for us. Just that our fans are quiet dissapointed. Especially that nerd boy, he's evil I tell you.'' Luhan clench his teeth. ''He even dare to touch Jiyeon. Bet he still likes her.''

''Which boy?'' I frown.

''Lee Byunghun.'' He look angry at the moment, in which I want to shiver. But as I heard the name, my heart froze for a while before it starts pouding again, but faster. Like a heart attack. ''He loves her for three years already, I hold the urge to punch him in the face if we walk on the same path.''

''W-what did h-he d-do?'' I stuttered, as I gulp the amount of saliva inside my mouth.

''He tried to get Jiyeon's attention, and bump accidently in attempt to help her by touching her.'' Luhan look unpleased at the moment. ''Oh, why are we talking about the bastard, let's talk about something else.'' He cough as he look away, trying to calm himself.

''Y-yeah.'' I nod with a forced smile. What's so good about Jiyeon anyways, why can't he see me, tears appearing in my eyes. I shook my head lightly, as I think positively. ''H-hey, what do you like about Jiyeon?'' I ask bravely, quiet curious.

''She's..............just perfect.'' He smile.

''That's all?'' I questioned, in which he reply with a small nod.

''It's undescribable.'' he grin, in which I nod slightly. Right, that's why Byunghun oppa likes her

 

Sehun tap his feet with crossed arms, watching the two silhouette that is approaching him, without looking at him. They look like a couple already, Sehun scowl. ''YAH!!'' He scream at the top of his lungs, trying to get both of your attentions.

 

I snap my head forward, as I heard the familiar childish voice. ''Ohsen!!'' I grin, as I run towards him. I hold the urge to hug him, but he hug me first. My eyes widen, but I hug him back.

''You both look like couples that are being seperated for a while because of me.'' Luhan mused, ''I feel like a third party.''

''What are you talking about?'' I laugh at Luhan's ridiculousness. ''It's a surprise that we're here already.'' I mused, as I look at the surrounding. ''I'm getting excited! Hyukjin Oppa, HERE I COMEEEE!!!!'' I scream in happiness, as I jump like Crayon Pop

.

Luhan laugh at your childish attitude, as he shook his head. Sehun only glare at Luhan, not feeling happy. ''Hyung, you look like you're dating Baekhan behind Jiyeon's back already.'' Luhan raise his eyebrows, thinking Sehun is joking, as he laugh. Sehun look so serious, in fact. You shook your head at Sehun.

Sehun kept on glaring at Luhan who's looking at you with a soft smile.

Yeah right hyung, you're being a third party right now.

 

 


Last edited June 1 2014

                               

SQUISHY SOO IS BEING SQUISHY, GAHHHH

-MissOrange