Lazing out with Byun Baekhyun

Love Confusion

 

 

I stir the tea, to make the sugar gone as it meets with the hot water. I'm stirring while daydreaming, thinking about the project I had to do with Ricky. And boy, I had lots of projects to do but is feeling helpless as I, myself, is lazy.

Baekhyun crept up from behind, while you are holding the mug carefully as you wanted to drink it upstairs while watching 100% music shows. Baekhyun let out an evil grin, as he had this 'evil' plan of his.

I made a swift turn, and almost cheer that I manadge to do it without being clumsy. Until................

 

The evil Byun Baekhyun made a move.

''Boo!''

 

Splash. Pieces of mug flying everywhere..

 

''AHHHHHH! IT'S HOT HOT HOT OHMYGAWD IT'S HOT HELP ME NO NO AH EOMMAAAAAAAAAA''

 

 

Both of us didn't talk, as I control the remote, changing the channels furiously. My mood to watch music show of 100% banned me immediately, as I felt guilty.

Not until PowerPuff Girls got into my view.

''Sugar...spice....and everything nice! These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl''

''But professor Utonium accidently added extra ingredient to the construction.........Chemical X.''

 

I immediately grew hyped up, as my brother just look at me weirdly and at the same time, boringly.

It's been a while since I last see this show! I miss London already.

 

''Thus, the powerpuff girls were born! Using their ultra superpowers...''

''BLOSSOM!''

''BUBBLES!''

''AND BUTTERCUP''

 

I scream along, and Baekhyun frustratingly close his ears. ''HAD DEDICATED THEIR LIVES FIGHTING CRIME AND THE FORCES OF EVIL!!!!'' I excitedly yelled it out, following the narrator making Baekhyun frown, taking away the remote that I had put on the couch even though he didn't understand a thing that english narrator had said.

A few seconds after, a football match is replacing the cartoon that every kids loved.

''Hey!'' I frown, trying to get the remote back, but Baekhyun hid it under his shirt. I didn't care a thing and touch his tummy, struggling to get the remote back, but to no avail as Baekhyun immediately replace it in his pants. ''You're disgusting. I'm never going to touch that again.'' and I stood up, angry at the fact Baekhyun is like that. So childish.

Baekhyun gulp his saliva, didn't even meant to do such thing. The remote was actually at the back of his body but he made it look like it's in his pants. ''Yah, Byun Baekhee.''

''Don't yah me. You got mad at me for the hot tea, and now you're going to get angry over this thing? Going to blame me again?'' I responded with a whiny voice, as I stomp upstairs. The whiny voice is unintentional okay.

''IT WAS JUST ANNOYING.'' Baekhyun grumbled, as he yelled for his sister to hear it.

''NICE ONE TO PERSUADE ME BACK.'' I yelled back, as I slam the door...HARD.

 

 

Baekhyun massage his forehead all the time, as he tried to calm himself and put away the ego in him. Stay calm and don't be a snobbish brat, Baekhyun reminded himself, as he put up his ear towards your door.

Squeals could be heard.

Baekhyun eyebrows met at the centre, what is she even doing, and he scoff, so easy to squeal, isn't she even angry? and we can see smoke flaring out of his nose and ears, as he is angry at the fact you recovered easily. Can't he just be happy himself? Geez.

 

Baekhyun give a knock on the wooden door, but receive nothing except squealing. He grew frustrated, and knock in an angry way, but still you couldn't hear it.

''Yah Byun Baekhee!!'' He yell in a frustrated manner, as the squealing stopped. A muffled sound could be heard coming in his way, and the door knob clicked open, and your face could be seen.

''What do you want.'' you grew annoyed, as you roll your eyes. Baekhyun was taken aback, but compose himself afterwards.

 

''Paying a visit.'' He lamely reply, as i'm trying to hold back a laugh.

Baekhyun was surprised, when he saw his sister lips is twitching. ''Are you laughing?'' His right eye twitch a little, and I burst out bubble laugh at my own brother innocent face. ''What's wrong?'' he frown.

''You look guilty, too guilty that made me want to laugh.'' I crack a smile. ''Come on in. I bet you want to scold me.'' A childish smile engraved Baekhyun's face, complimenting it's cuteness.

Baekhyun gladly got in, and close the door himself. He then lay himself comfortably on the bed coated with white and pink sheets. He inhale the bed with the childish smile that didn't dissapear from just now. ''Yah, you act like a ert old man already.'' I commented, kicking my brother limb playfully.

Baekhyun fake a hurt expression, ''you yah me but when I say that you got angry.'' He pout cutely.

''There goes the aegyo.'' I shook my head with a playful smile. ''Want to join me?'' I show my laptop, that contain a big picture of Hyukjin laughing, and Baekhyun can't help but to make a face.

''Still with that boy. Always him!'' Baekhyun whine, hugging a bear tightly.

''You got to be kidding me, Oppa. If you want to be like him, you have to be a k-pop star first.'' I grin slightly.

''I am a star!'' He replied back, as a tongue got out form his mouth, teasing me. ''I'm popular.''

I scoff, and put on my earphones before playing back the video and Hyukjin laugh face continued. Baekhyun frown, as he got up and look at the laptop with an unamused face. ''You owe me one.'' he suddenly spoke, making me pause the video. I look at my brother with a weird face, as the latter show nothing but a blank face.

''What ever?'' It turn out like a question tone, as I play the video again.

Baekhyun pout sadly, ''you accidently splash the hot water on my body!'' He whine, making me flinch. I stopped the video again.

''Excuse me, you said it yourself, accident,'' I fought back, with my eyes intimidating Baekhyun. It's scarier than Baekhyun eyes at school. We are siblings afterall. ''You even took the remote and put it in your pants.'' I made a face at the thought of it, as I shuddered.

''It wasn't in my pants! You got fooled.'' Baekhyun roll his eyes, ''it was actually behind my back!'' He huffed, ''and not to mention you did nothing when I was yelling for mercy at the hotness of that tea!''

''It was hot water, duhhh.'' I let out an incredulous laugh, ''of course it was hot.''

Baekhyun feel like crying as he was almost losing with his own sister. ''Fine, you win!'' He look away sadly, and I let out an amuse laugh.

''I didn't know it was a debate.'' and Baekhyun shot me a look, ''but I win anyways.'' A big smile planted on my face.

''You always win because I don't want to fight with you everyday.''

''Just say that you love me.'' I chuckle, as Baekhyun grew embarassed.

''Fine. I love you, dongsaeng.'' He flick my forehead with a small smile, as the latter groan in painfullness. ''Don't you have to do assignments?''

and I made a drama, as I put out my palm. ''Enough said.'' and Baekhyun laugh away, understanding the situation.

''I gave you a chance to make the nerd do it, but you don't want to.''

''I am one.'' I roll my eyes, as Baekhyun snickered.

''I forgot about that.''

''You should stop being a lazy pants with a pain in the .''

''Mind your words, darling.'' I show my tongue playfully, as Baekhyun shook his head.

''You wanna join us tomorrow? We're going to skateboard at the park, if you want to join.'' Baekhyun put out a hopeful smile, and it turn into a sad one as I reply with a shook of my head.

''I had to do a group project with Ricky, the new student in our class.''

''Oh.'' Baekhyun reply, as he sigh afterwards. ''Sehun got in your class right?'' and I nod my head slightly. ''Too bad, someone would want you to be at the park tomorrow.'' he huff, as I raise my eyebrows confusely.

''Of course it would be you, right?'' and Baekhyun shrug his shoulders, before giving me a pat on the head.

''I'm going. Goodnight, and don't snore Miss Byun Baekhan.'' Baekhyun snicker, as I shot a glare, but the latter just laugh it out before going to his own bed.

 

Babo Byun Baekhyun. I grin, before playing back the video that I paused.

 


 

I can't believe I searched for Powerpuff Girls theme song. tsk tsk tsk.

Thanks for upvoting and subscribing Limes ^-^

Hunny Berry Shop: FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

 

-MissOrange