Sibling talks + School

Love Confusion

 

Baekhyun decided to let his friends sleep over since it's already late at night which makes me somehow still feel uncomfortable especially around Luhan. Baekhyun decided to lend his friends some clothes while asking the maids to clean their school uniforms which they're wearing so that they can wear it for tomorrow at school.

 

I'm laying my stomache on my bed with a laptop while watching some videos from boy bands which I adore so much called 100%. I am fangirling a lot with their new song and their hair, their clothes, their choreography and so much more. If you want me to list it, I bet it would take a few hours.

 

Baekhyun decided to leave his friends for a while and have a siblings-talk about some stuffs since he's a bit protective. Baekhyun decided to lean his ears on his sister's door first and hear some fangirling and some hopping on bed. He doesn't even need to be curious since he knows that it's because of 100% that his sister adored so much.

 

''Baekhee-ah, can oppa come in?'' Baekhyun ask with a soft voice while knocking my door. I stopped fangirling and decided to pause the video for a while. I adjust my voice by coughing a little and replied to oppa.

 

''Sure oppa, you're always welcomed'' I said with a sweet voice but to Baekhyun ears, he only hear a muffled voice but still - it's clear. Baekhyun opened the door and show the sweetest smile that he rarely uses. I replied that sweet smile with an eyesmile making Baekhyun chuckle.

 

''I heard you fangirling while hopping on your bed'' Baekhyun teased and I can't help but to blush a little and smack my brother with the pillow i'm hugging. ''Don't you love your oppa? Don't smack me with a pillow'' Baekhyun said and pouted. That pout would totally make girls scream or fangirling but to me? It's nothing. I gagged at him and he can't help but to pout more.

 

''Oh oppa, don't be a diva and waste my time when you know my precious manly Hyukjin is waiting for me to fangirl over him'' I said while making an uninterested face. Baekhyun huffed because probably, I prefer to pick Hyukjin instead of him - my own bragging brother. Heh, in yo fes.

 

''Byun Baekhee. Are you saying your brother is a diva?'' Baekhyun scoffed. ''I bet he doesn't even have any abs and only pretend that he's manly just like Luhan.''

 

''Psh, as if you have abs when you're practically being a diva.'' I scoffed at him. Baekhyun frowned to cover that he's embarassed that he have no abs.

 

''FINE! Go with your Hyukjin, go get married and have childrens. Don't even think of inviting me!'' Baekhyun said jokingly and I know he's joking so I decided to play along.

 

''Alright, I will not invite you oppa, since you told me to not invite you and please, don't cry at home'' I said it with poisonous filling my voice. Baekhyun changed from joking face to a disbelief one. Aigoo this boy, easily believes.

 

''Are you serious?'' Baekhyun said looking hurt. I can't help but to laugh my heart out. 

 

''Wow, oppa! You should look at your face, it's freakin' funny~~!!'' I said, still laughing. Baekhyun can't help but to feel sad and I can sense it just by glancing towards his face. I cheered him up by doing aegyo since he's deciding to leave the room. He can't help but to pinch my cheeks making it go red like a traffic light. I pouted and he ruffled my hair.

 

''Mianhae, oppa didn't mean to pinch your cheeks in a grudge way, it's just, your aegyo kills me'' Baekhyun said and smile that melt my heart. I can't help but to smile since his smile is contagious. ''Oppa want to ask you something'' Baekhyun paused to take a breath and continue, '' Why did you use the back door?''

 

Silence came engulfing the surrounding.

 

''Well, I just don't think that I should use the front door at first since I heard your friends making a ruckus which the whole neighbourhood can hear.'' I said it truthfully and decided to let out the truth. ''Then I went to the back door and have a peek on who's in the kitchen and I saw a boy which is D.O-ssi and I don't think he's a chef so I decided to change from my nerd form to my-''

 

''YOU'RE STILL BEING A NERD?!'' Baekhyun cut me off and I can't help but to close my eyes since it's the first time he yelled at me. He sound like Jiyeon already, sheez.

Tears got in my eyes since I don't really like people yelling at me. Not a fan.

Baekhyun softened and apologised for shouting at me but I still felt sad since I never did imagined he would yell at me in my entire life. He decided to do aegyo to me just like what I did for him to cheer him up before.

 

                                                 *pretend that he's asking you to not cry

 

I can't help but to chuckle at his cuteness that I rarely see. Since..you know, he's like trying to cover up himself, as if he's the ice prince. More like Brag prince. Rolls eyes.

I nod my head and decided to , ''I didn't know you do aegyo oppa,'' I said and he look away in embarassment. Heh.

I pat his leg and he immediately look at me. ''But don't be mad when I tell you something,'' I said with pleading eyes and he can't say no to these eyes. He nod his head and I smile in relief. ''The one that Luhan-ssi had talk about in the evening is me. The one that got bumped on the head by the ball, the one that draws you, the one who got picked up by Byunghun-ssi,'' I let it all out. ''And before I went inside the house, I change myself to the real me so that they won't be suspicious'' I close my eyes and wait for him to yell but nothing came. I felt something on my head and I open my eyes to look up just to see him checking out my head by patting it softly.

 

''Good thing it's not that bad. Didn't think your head would be like a rock.'' Baekhyun decided to tease me and not make me scared again, perhaps. I sigh in relief and smiled. He decided to go back to his room or his friends would be suspicious thinking he went away to call a girl or something. As if, and I can't help but to chuckle.

 

My smile didn't flatter and I decide to continue watching the video I had been pausing for a while until late night.

 


 

The next morning came out fast than what I thought. It is probably because I slept pretty late just to watch Hyukjin singing songs with Rockhyun and even Jonghwan. I just love those boys so much that I can't help but to watch a video after another. Although I regretted sleeping late, I just can't help but to do it again. 

 

The maids came in to clean my room which don't really need to be cleaned except my bed which need to be arranged back to normal. I decided to take a shower while they're doing that.

I brush your teeth while looking at the clock and relaxed since it's still early. I wore my uniform and decided to go downstairs and have breakfast. 

 

''Morning Jinyoung oppa.'' I beam at my favorite butler while he smiled while showing his pearly white teeth to me and replied my morning speech. ''What's for breakfast?'' I asked while making a curious face, eyeing the table. Why bother ask when you can already look at it? pfft, baekhee.

 

''Breakfast for today is pancakes, Baekhee-ssi since it's easy and fast to make because of Mr.Byun twelve friends are here.'' I just decided to nod slowly and then suddenly it hit me like a big punch. Right, they're here right now, how can I forget! Now how should I wake up my eyeliner brother and his friends? before I could ask Jinyoung for help, he already want to do it voluntarily. Phew.

He suddenly spoke, ''I can tell by your face Baekhee-ssi that you're thinking on how to wake up your brother and his friends,'' and chuckled making me response by smiling in embarassment.

 

I decided to sit first while waiting for them. After few minutes of waiting, my patience is at the tick of seconds, so I just start eating. Who cares about manners when food is waiting for you? Me.

Although it's not polite to not wait for others, I just had to do that because I don't want to be late especially when I need to walk to school. Wait, I said it twice. Oh well.

I don't want my cover to be blown so I decided to eat fast because the distance between this mansion and school is quiet far. I told Jinyoung to tell my brother and his friends about it and he gladly accept the mission.

 

I took my nerd glass and wore it before going out from the mansion to go to school.

 

 


 

''Ms.Byun decided to go to school first instead of waiting for you and your friends.'' The boy whispered to Baekhyun which I think is the butler but somehow I heard it. She went first? not that I care.

 

''Hyung, where's your sister?''

''I want to make her breakfast though''

''I miss your sister''

''I wanna go to school with her''

''I wanna know her schedule''

''I hope I have class with her so that I can show her my charms''

''I'll look for her at school''

''Oh, just shut up and eat will you?'' I groaned at those noisy flies. Didn't they heard how their butler had said? Geez, asking stupid questions.

They look at me with an unreadable face. ''What? Can't we jut eat peacefully and before we go to school late.'' Seriously, look at the darn clock!

 

''I agree with hyung!'' Sehun said nodding his head. ''If we keep on talking about Baekhyun hyung sister, I bet we would be late for school.'' Well, atleast someone understands me. I don't want my Jiyeon to wait for me though... I ruffled Sehun's hair while smiling and he smiled also.

 

''Oh brother, HunHan couple again~'' Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes.

''Oh Baekhyun, did you forget about us?'' Chanyeol ask while blinking his eyes seductively yet jokingly at Baekhyun and Baekhyun couldn't help but to smack his head. ''Aigooo, Baekhyun still cannot accept the fact that people ships us.'' Another smack landed on Chanyeol head. 

 

I shook my head and just eat the breakfast that is prepared by the chef. I can't wait to meet Jiyeon.

 


 

We arrived at school by the limousine from Baekhyun's mansion. Just as we stepped out of the limo, fans already surrounded us making 'cute' faces with those make-up face of theirs. Oh brother, what happened to the girls these days.

 

''Wow, they got here with a limo this time!''

''Usually they would just walk, right? right?!?!''

''They look like superstars now~''

''Baekhyun oppa!''

''Chen! Noona wants to go on a date with you''

 

''Luhan oppa'' I ignored all those murmurs but that 'luhan oppa' caught me. That voice is pretty familiar so I decided to look at the girl. The girl shined brightly in my eyes and everything goes silent. I smiled warmly at the girl and everyone probably envied her. Well, who doesn't?

 

                                                                        

 

 

 

''Oh, Jiyeon-ah'' I look at her with my jaw dropped a bit. She never fails to make my jaw dropped by her beautiful appereance. She's the type that don't really wear thick make-up and she always bring her hello kitty fan everywhere. It's our favorite cartoon. Hihi.

She linked her arms around mine, hugging my arms making fangirls jealous. I nod to my friends a little and they understand that i'm going to go away first. I walk away with Jiyeon then the fangirls started screaming again.

 

''Oppa, I didn't see you yesterday'' Jiyeon said - pouting her lips cutely. I decided to say sorry to her.

''Mianhae(Sorry), Jiyeon-ah. Oppa will take you on a date for you to forgive me.'' I said it with aegyo which I rarely use and it makes me cringe at myself. Atleast, it's for Jiyeon. Only Park Ji Yeon. She made a face but then suddenly it turns to a sweet smile.

 

''Gwaenchana(It's okay), oppa. Apology accepted since you sacrifice to do aegyo for me and even asking me on a date, I'm okay with it.'' She showed me an eyesmile and my heart beats fast for her. I smiled and nodded and decided to take her to her class. How I wish I have the same class as her, but she's a junior. Can't help it. We were walking hand-in-hand and some people look at us in envy because of our sweetness but one person caught my attention.

 

The new nerd girl.

 

''Jiyeon-ah, she pushed you yesterday, didn't she?'' I ask while pointing to the nerd girl with my eyes. She look at the girl for a few seconds before nodding to me.

''Yeah, she did but somehow, she didn't push me'' She tilted her head to me in wonder. ''She accidently hit me and her books fall but it's okay since I said if she did it again, I won't give any mercy'' She said and grinned showing her pearly white teeth. 

 

I finally know what happened. Guess it's true that we shouldn't trust rumours. I somehow look at the nerd girl again and she immediately look at me. I guess it's because she can feel my gaze. I smirk at her unknowingly and hold Jiyeon's hand tightly before pulling Jiyeon with me to send her to class.

 


[Last edited June 25 2014]

     

 

     

 

     

 

 

They're so cute.. I can't-

 

-MissOrange