Yoo Changhyun

Love Confusion

 

I give off an emotionless face, as I don't know what to do except stare at the table as if waiting for it to turn into Hyukjin. Heck, it would be such a wonderful day if it was going to be like that. Too bad it won't happen. Just my crazy imagination. Narrated by Byun Baekhee.

A heavy sigh excape my lips, as the weather is getting dry making people bring water to school, at least a big bottle. Except for some people and one of them is me. I'm just too clever to think about water, i'm water woman!

Kidding.

Why did I forgot such important thing? Water, I need them to live!

I kept on thinking that and everytime I did, a sigh will escape and dance with the wind.

To be honest, even Baekhyun didn't bring it with him, and I can imagine how my brother would react towards it.

''Oh Chanyeol, help me~ I'm dying''

''How can you people live?! ohmy *fans self*''

''I can't take this anymore! *pretends to kill self* ''

 

Probably, I thought as a chuckle escape my lips. Atleast I chuckled in this so called like desert weather but there's no sand flying, of course. If you imagined that, I bet your imagination is crazier. Woops.

As if waiting for eternity, Dani came into view with two bottles of cold mineral water in her hands. She slam the bottle at my table and let out an exhausted sigh. I gave a reaction, as a big smile crave onto my lips while Dani wipe the sweats on her forehead. ''I swear this is tiring.''

''I don't want to swear.'' I grin at my own remark, taking the bottle as I open the cap and swallow the cold liquid giddily. I gulp it down until it's ¾ and let out a satisfied sigh. ''I love you, unnie.''

Dani gape at the bottle that is almost empty in few seconds, not even near a minute as she clap her hand simultaneously. Probably amused at my ability. I told you i'm water woman!

I flip my hair and a giggle escape my lips. ''I salute you, seriously.''

''Aren't you thirsty? If you're not, I would give that bottle to Byun Baekhyun who is probably screaming fo-'' Dani immediately snap her gaze towards the bottle that i'm throwing glances at, as she hug it like a pillow.

''Mine!'' She cut off, making me do an evil laugh. ''I won't give it to your oppa just because he's thirsty, hmph. I'm much more in a title of 'water in need' instead of him since i'm a girl. What kind of guy aren't tough enough to not drink water in this kind of weather.'' She blabbered making me click my tongue.

''My oppa.'' and Dani gave it a laugh, clapping her hands.

Dani gulp the liquid down , a satisfied sigh appeared after. I just scribble some random stuffs on a piece of paper as I wait for the teacher to come in and give some homeworks after teaching. Dani decided to open a new topic, as she started, ''I heard that some students are going to be in this class and one of them is Sehun.''

I stop scribbling, as my gaze slowly went towards Dani's innocent face. ''Really?''

''Mhm.'' Dani nod her head, ''I don't know why, but that's all I heard from the students.''

''Ohhh~ So you were one of the gossip group?'' I teasingly point my forefinger towards Dani who is taken aback.

''Excuse me,'' She diva-ly speak, with a hand in front of her as her head shake like a true diva. Seriously. ''I was just passing by, you know how i'm not fond with those stuffs although i'm friendly.''

''You're taking Baekhyun oppa's virus already.'' I pointed, as I remembered Dani's action. I push my glasses upwards as it's falling down, ''it would be fun if Sehun joins.'' I enthusiastically spoke, grinning from ear to ear.

''Of course it would be,'' Dani responded, ''for you.'' She uses sarcasm, with a big teasing smile gracing on her lips.

I made a face, as I point my pencil at Dani's face, ''before I poke you with this sharp pencil, better shut that mouth of yours.''

''Right, you have that Lee Byunghun of yours.'' Dani tease lightly, poking my shoulder with a muffled laugh. I grew tensed, but put that feeling away as I decided to tease Dani as a payback.

''Kim Jongdae.'' I smirk lightly, making Dani lips puckered inwards making a thin line. I did a victory dance just to annoy Dani more, as the latter just roll her eyes - grabbing a book to make her attention go away - but unfortunately, it was upside down. ''You're too embarassed to notice that you were holding the book upside down.'' I teased again, making Dani face goes crimson red. Serve you right for even bringing Byunghun in the talk!

 

The teacher came in, making Dani embarassed self flew away almost immediately, as a sleepy face placing.

I can only chuckle looking at Dani who look so bored and tired, just as the teacher came in. She's always like that but scores all the exam like an ace. And I can't help but to feel like stabbing her brain while she's sleeping, seriously. I score too, but, we're kind of like rival.

''Good morning class.'' The teacher greets, as the students reply. The teacher looks kind of in a rush. ''We only have about an hour and a half, I don't want to waste time since I already came late. There will be new students and I hope you guys get along. Come in, students.'' and there come almost like five students in line and one of them is Sehun.

Sehun scan the class and as he met gaze with me who is beaming at him, he can't help but to feel slightly shy, although he's replying my beaming face.

He grin from ear to ear at the thought of seeing you every morning.

''Alright, you can introduce yourself but please make it short.'' The students nod their heads at what the teacher had said, and the first three guys introduce themselves. Next is Sehun.

''Annyeonghase-''

''kyaaaaaaaaa~'' low squeals could be heard, and Sehun can't help but to force a smile.

''-yo, Oh Sehun imnida.'' Sehun finish it shortly, and the class immediately turn into squeals and howls, even whistles.

''We have one of the EXO member, can you believe it?'' a girl squeal, as the other girl fans her self, trying to keep calm. Sehun can only force a smile like he usually do, except when he's with his love ones.

''Next student please.'' The teacher announce, trying to grab the students attention with his stern voice, since they are fangirling or fanboying over Sehun until they forgot that there's one more student. The students immediately quiet down, as they try to hear what the last flower boy name would be.

''Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Changhyun imnida.'' The flower boy squeak, and everyone aww-ed at his cuteness. ''Please call me Ricky.'' and everyone nod in unison except me and Dani.

Dani is almost snoring herself out, not even interested in new students just like how she spoke just now. While my face is scrunching at the last student. ''He's just plain cute.'' I commented unconciously, with a tiny nod. I glance beside me, just to meet the face of Lee Dani nodding as her eyes close. This girl, who's older seriously? I accidently let out a snort, looking at Dani soft features when she sleeps.

''Alright, you may sit at the vacant seats.'' The teacher announce, gaining reactions from the students. I look up at Sehun who didn't even look at other seats and sit behind me without hesitating. Behind Dani, which is beside Sehun would be vacant if it isn't for Ricky - the new student - to sit there with Sehun.

Sehun gave a curious glance at Ricky, whose eyes are glued to the whiteboard, looking somehow excited to learn. Sehun blink at the hyper boy who look so scared before but cute at the same time.

''Alright, since we still have thirty minutes left, I decided to make you guys do some assignment,'' and everyone groan, ''as a group.'' some cheered after hearing that. Doing assignment alone is no fun at all, seriously. ''I'll decide the group which is going to be partners.'' The teacher continued, making everyone groan but the girls is somehow happy since they might have the chance to be with Sehun.

I poke Dani lightly, making the girl eyebrows met at the centre. ''Wake up, and listen.'' I ordered, making the latter scoff tiredly.

''I'm tir-''

''Lee Dani with Oh Sehun.''

''Wai-''

''Byun Baekhee with Yoo Changhyun.''

''Wha-''

''What.'' Sehun voice could be heard as he cut off Dani.

''Wait I'm wit-''

''I'm not with you?'' Sehun clench his jaw, looking straight into my eyes.

''Lis-''

''I'm going to-''

''Oh shut up!'' Dani face is scrunched up, and I can sense that she's annoyed. Really annoyed. ''Let me talk first.'' and everyone (me,Ricky,Sehun) became a coward, at the lion face of Lee Dani. ''Why am I with you.'' Dani shot Sehun a look, when they had never talk together though. Sehun gulp down his saliva, which is evident since his Adam Apple's moved. ''And why are you with him.'' Dani shot Ricky a look, who is shivering slightly.

''You should be with me!!'' Dani did aegyo towards me, changing 360º in a blink. Sehun and Ricky look at each other before they squeeze together like babies. When they didn't even talk to each other.

''Is there any problem?'' the teacher voice out, grabbing the our attention. We slowly shook our head under the teacher's dead gaze. ''Good since there's not much time, you guys can discuss with each other. The subject has to be with English, thank you.''

''I forfeit.'' Dani sigh, attacking the arms that are crossing on the table, probably going to sleep. Sehun eyes turn into slits.

''She's weird.'' and I couldn't agree more, as I nod. Sehun gaze went to Ricky, who flinch at the gaze. ''Would you like to change partners?''

Ricky look hesitate at first, as he glance at Dani's figure, and glance back at Sehun face who have hope in his eyes. Ricky slowly shook his head, to Sehun dismay. He doesn't have the right to scold neither to be angry at Ricky, so he just have to accept the reality and face the sleeping beauty, Lee Dani.

''I'm so going to fail this.'' Sehun sigh.

''I'm pretty sure that's not true.'' I give Sehun a courageous smile, making Sehun soften. I face Ricky, who's blinking at me. ''I guess we're partners?'' my lips twitch up, making Ricky nod his head shyly. Sehun is showing a not satisfied face, but can only accept the reality.

''So, how do we meet each other to start on searching for the assignments?''

Ricky shrug his shoulder, as a big smile grace his lips.

 


 

Anyways, ITS #LOVELYRICKYDAY

Visual maknae, a.k.a Diva ftw! I present you Ricky in this chapter. lol.

 

Those younger lines insulting my Chunji. /hisses/

 

 

-MissOrange