Savior house

Love Confusion

 

 

''My baby Park Miyoung, how about our breakfast tomorrow? okay Set!''

''I'm sorry sweetie pie Song Hana, I can't bear to not have our lunch together tomorrow, love you and please message me if you agree, hmm? I'll wait for you sweetie'' and a giggle erupt from his mouth.

''Awww, I have homeworks strawberry Ahn Jieun, but will cancel all of them for the amazing evening date, I miss you, be there tomorrow''

''Hello? Ahh our lovely Kwon Yuri, I'm sorry but for dinner tomorrow, gonna be fabulous, don't faint! Remember you're in my heart''

''Jelly Soo Yeon? Why cancel the date? How about after the next day? Good. Love you''

 

I groan. The voice is too annoying for my liking. The way the giggles came from time to time is sick.

My eyes fluttered open just to see a guy in a mask. Hmm. A guy in a mask.

I look from side to side and adjust my eye sight, just in case I was being delusional.

But it was still there.

I rub my eyes forcefully, and it was dark before the sight came back. Okay this is creepy.

 

''Who are you?!'' I shreak in shock. Well...shouted. It was creepy what else can I do?

Even the guy in mask is shocked to see me awake and choke on his own spit. He stopped talking on the phone and his eyes widened. Well, that's all I see. His eyes. It's beautiful.

I look beside me just to find an aircond remote control. I immediately grab and hold it infront of me, in an attempt to save my precious self. ''Don't come near me before I kill you with this!'' I look at the remote control. It's not helping but I hope it worked

 

''Psh, you gotta be kidding me.'' and the guy laughed.

I tilt my head, I've heard that voice somewhere, though. ''Put down that remote control, is this how you thank someone who help you?'' He ask and let down his mask showing an amused smile. I roll my eyes and put back the remote control to the real place.

 

''You gotta be kidding me, you helping this nerd?'' I scoff and shook my head when an amused chuckle escape my mouth.

 

''Hey, i'm a friend of nerds!'' he defended. ''Of course I help some, in pityness, yes.'' and he laughed at his own joke. I sigh in annoyance. His cheekbones is irritating me. And just now I complimented his eyes. Ugh.

The phone he's holding rang again. ''Hold on, my girlfriends are calling me.''

 

''Cassanova.'' I chuckle in amusement. He rolled his eyes and wink at me before going somewhere else, not wanting to let me hear him taking sweetly, probably. He would probably be embarassed if he know I heard him when I already did. I heard him laughing inside the bathroom while cracking some stupid jokes. That freakin' Chunji , I thought and smiled.

I took out the phone from my pocket only to see lots of messages and missed calls. Good thing it's silenced

 

I tap a few numbers since it needed a password for an access. I sigh. There's sure ''a lot'' from the maid of course. But when I scroll again, I saw more from Baekhyun. A smile got through my lips, feeling moved.

 

Yah, kid. When are you coming back? 03:10

Is there some sort of project you have to do? 03:45

Why are you not answering? got it, you're trying to annoy me. 03:55

Not going to buy it Byun Baekhee. 03:59

Hey, do you want me to help you with your assignments? 04:05 That's fishy.

I'm going to give all my assignments to my fangirls, want to join in? 04:20 Thought so. I chuckle in amusement.

Baekhee-ah, oppa is going to sleep over at friends house. Take care. 04:45

xoxo - Baekhyun oppa :* 05:00

See you tomorrow, short. 05:17

Is this even sent? 05:20

 

-

 

I got it Byunghun oppa 05:30

 

I send not realizing what I just typed. I immediately lock my phone back again.

 

 

All from Baekhyun. So, he thought that i'm at school doing assignments that he stopped calling and not caring. No wonder , soft smile appear. Well, of course he's like that. I'm sure that he's always like that since he's not really good at taking care of others, and I understand that. Ever since I separated with him, I can tell he's lonely since my other oppa also went overseas. He's alone in that big mansion feeling lonely. Good thing he got friends

 

Chunji suddenly came in. ''Hey~'' he flirt making me scoff. ''Gosh, why do nerds doesn't have effect on me? I mean, you and Byunghun!'' he pout and glance at me.

''I quit.'' I giggled at him. He's cute oh right, but Byunghun is much more cuter! My heart immediately ache. What's wrong with me , I frowned. Then suddenly, flashback of me fighting with Byunghun entered my mind.

''Yah, Byun Baekhee!'' Chunji called feeling terrified looking at your eyes that is tearing. ''Yah!'' he shook you slowly and you snap into reality. Tears streaming down your cheeks. Chunji is so not good with handling crying girls. Especially sincere ones.

 

Chunji hug me with comfort and I sob into his chest. He my hair lightly making me feel comfortable. Although he's a casanova, jerk, flirt, I know that he's actually nice and a person full of humour who can give warmth when people need. The door creaked open.

 

''Omo! Chanhee-ah, I didn't know you have a girlfriend!'' A woman exclaimed. I look at the woman standing at the door with red eyes, from crying. The woman wore green blouse pairing with a black long skirt, not to mention the black curly hair that is softly laying on her shoulders and light make-up on her face.

I can tell it's Chunji's mother by the way she look. Her face is somehow similar to Chunji. ''Omo, why are you crying pretty young lady? did Chanhee broke your heart?'' The woman immediately walk towards me. She whack Chunji's head who is still processing what's happening. ''Yah! /whack/ You! /whack/ Bad boy! /whack/'' and Chunji keep on going 'aw' with every hit he received.

 

''Aniyo(no)! Omonim! He did nothing wrong!'' I started to panic. The woman frown at me. And i'm getting more panic. ''He's helping me! Don't hit him omonim!'' I spoke frantically. The woman look at me in confusion. Chunji groaned in pain.

 

''Eomma!'' Chunji whined. ''How many times I've told you to call me Chunji? C to the H to the U to the N plus J and I, CHUNJI.'' Chunji even spelled the words. ''And no, I don't have a girlfriend, I have girlfriends.'' Chunji grin only to earn another whack. ''Ouch!'' He groaned.

 

''Omo, chanhee! You okay?'' his mother sarcastically ask and pinch and then squeeze Chunji's cheek.

I look at them both with mouth hanging open. Weird family . ''Then mind explaining who's this pretty young lady?'' his mother ask and wink at Chunji. Now I can tell where did Chunji learn winking and spoke sweet words from.

 

''It's CHUNJI and I'm not okay..'' serve you right, freakin' Chunji ''She's a nerd, omma.'' Chunji scoff. ''and a friend of mine, Baekhee.''

 

''That's good of you! Finally having a girl friend, and then girlfriend. Get it?'' His mother laugh at her own joke.

 

''Eomma you're embarassing me infront of my friend!'' Chunji pout. I'm his friend? Can I laugh at his joke now?

Mrs Lee immediately cough awkwardly. ''Anyways, Baekhee-ah, this is my mother.'' Chunji smile sweetly. Psh, psycho

 

I bowed my head lightly. ''Nice meeting you, omonim.'' I smiled and Mrs Lee smile back. ''And Chunji, you're dropping the formalities.'' I roll my eyes at him. 

''I'm older than you, who cares.'' Chunji stuck out his tongue towards me only to get hit on the back by Mrs Lee. I stiffle a laugh.

 

''Aigooo, you and your childish acts!'' Mrs Lee complained while shooking her head, ''Be nice towards your future girlfriend!'' and Mrs Lee look at me. ''I'm sorry for Chanhee's behavior, please forgive me for not teaching him to be nice.'' Mrs Lee bowed making my eyes wide as saucers. I immediately stood up and bowed 90° degrees back towards her. I walk and went beside Mrs Lee.

 

''Aniyo(no), omonim. Don't bow to me.'' I smiled, ''he's much better that way, being the real him instead of a fake one, isn't it?'' I questioned even if I don't want to back up that Chunji. It's forced you know.

Mrs Lee nod slowly. I whispered to her, ''He have girlfriends, and i'm not interested in him.'' and I giggle making Mrs Lee mouth turn into an 'o' and giggle with me.

 

''What are you girls talking about.'' Chunji narrow his eyes towards both of us.

 

''Your face.'' His mother joked and I laugh along. Chunji's eyes widened.

 

''OhMyHandsomeFace!!!'' He shreak in horror, ''I haven't wash my face yet for evening! Eomma why didn't you remind me?!?!'' Chunji immediately zoom out towards the bathroom and whining about his precious face. Mrs Lee shook her head at his son's acting like a girl, seriously.

 

''Oh Baekhee-ah, come join me for tea.'' Mrs Lee invite making me feel at home already. I nod my head in agreement and went downstairs with Mrs Lee.

 

 


 

''Tell me about yourself.'' Mrs Lee thank the maid with a nod. Chunji is sure rich , my lips goes into a firm line.

 

''Well, I'm a senior at Seoul High, same as Chunji although my age suits Freshman, the school gladly make me as a senior because of my grades during my stay at London.'' I nod my head at the information. No lies.

 

''Omo, London?'' Mrs Lee look surprised. ''How I wish Chanhee can be like you, going overseas to study, so young and nice of you.'' His mother look at me with eyes soften, ''your parents must be proud of you..'' I slowly nod my head. Chunji have such a sweet mother

 

''Omonim, why do you call him Chanhee?'' I ask in confusion. Mrs Lee rolled her eyes.

 

''Aish, that kid is spoiled changing his name on his own.'' Mrs Lee mumbled but I caught it. ''His real name is Lee Chanhee but he prefers to be called Chunji and keep on correcting me saying his name is Chunji, what an ungrateful son.'' Mrs Lee shook her head in displeasure. I chuckled.

 

''I see, so now I can by calling Chanhee, right?'' I ask making Mrs Lee nod a lot of times.

 

''I would love to hear people call him that and put away that Chunji name.'' Mrs Lee sigh in gratefulness meeting me. ''I'm glad you're here, to be honest.'' Now i'm touched with what she's saying.

 

''Thank you, omonim''  I smile. ''I'm happy to meet such a wonderful mother.'' I mumbled sadly making Mrs Lee look at me with eyebrows raising.

 

''What's wrong with your mother, sweety?'' Gosh, she's just like Chunji, both of them are sweet .

 

''It's nothing.'' I fake smiled.

 

''Don't fake smile me, Baekhee-ah.'' Mrs Lee frowned. ''But it's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I won't push you.'' Mrs Lee lips twitch up a little attempting a smile but it turned out to be a dissapointment smile thinking i'm not warmed up towards her yet. ''You are free to be here anytime!''

 

I nod my head eagerly. ''I would love to!'' I eye smiled making Mrs Lee chuckle. I ask for the address making Mrs Lee frown. I blink at the change of Mrs Lee.

 

''Eomma, don't frown a lot. Your beautiness will fly away.'' Chunji came in joking and drink my cup of tea. ''Yummy!'' earning a whack again.

 

''Aish, you ungrateful son! It's for Baekhee.'' Mrs Lee huffed.

 

''Omma, I'm your son, not her!'' Chunji pout making me chuckle at the relationship of them.

 

''Chanhee-ah, why didn't she know the address?'' Mrs Lee ask looking suspicious. ''Did you kidnap her so that I can meet her and make her close to me so that I can accept her as my daughter-in-law?'' Chunji went speechless trying to take the information into his brain. ''I knew it! I ACCEPT HER!!'' Mrs Lee cried in happiness. I laugh in amusement.

 

''Ah, omonim, it's not like that.'' I explained, glancing at Chunji who is still trying to take it into his brain. ''I kind of got bullied and Chanhee,'' I stop myself to compose, not wanting to laugh, ''saved me and brought me here, I guess?'' I questioned Chunji. Chunji narrow his eyebrows at me.

 

''You're calling me Chanhee, now?'' Chunji ask in disbelief, ''Eomma! Why teach the nerd about me~?'' Chunji whine making Mrs Lee look at his son in amusement.

 

''You save someone from getting bullied? What a grateful son you are!'' Mrs Lee exclaimed and hug her son.

 

''Thanks, a lot.'' Chunji sarcastically thank me. I shrug my shoulders and put out a teasing smile. ''Eomma, you can let go of me, I'm going to send Baekhee back to her house.'' Chunji reasoned and Mrs Lee immediately goes upset.

 

''Already? It's still early though, she should eat dinner with us!'' Mrs Lee smile in bliss.

I shook my head at Chunji a lot of times. Mouthing 'no, please' .

Chunji sigh and look at his mother with the she-need-to-go look. His mother sulked and nodded. ''I'll see you later, Baekhee-ah. Do come when you're free. This house is always open for you and you're the first girl that entered here.'' Mrs Lee spoke as she hug me, full of love.

 

Mrs Lee really don't want to let you go. She don't know why but eventhough meeting you for the first time, she knows, you bottled up a lot in yourself and she's determined to let your mouth spoke it out.

 

I nod my head, hugging her back.

 

''I'm going to miss you, omonim.'' I squeak, in urge of crying. Why am I like this, NOW?

 

First meeting already feel loved. I love feeling loved. I know Baekhyun also love me but Baekhyun is still trying to be a good brother. Mrs Lee is somehow, like a new home for me. I'm really craving for a mother love. Too bad, my mother is busy.

''I'll visit when I have time.'' I smile, with tears evident blurring in my eyes.

Mrs Lee eyes soften at the sight and nod. She's just an innocent young lady , Mrs Lee thought and smile motherly towards you. Chunji smile at the sight. Now he's being the real him. Not annoying nor flirty. Just him. Seeing the sight makes him happy. To see her mother love towards you. He knows her mother have always wanted a daughter to gossip with, shop with. He can tell you're the special candidate and he's willing to bring you to his home everyday just to make his mom happy.

''See you next time omonim.'' and I walk away following Chunji.

 

''I can bring you here anytime, you know.'' Chunji spoke, looking away. I brightened.

''Really?!'' my excitement makes Chunji feel happy. He nod with a smile. How he wish to have a little sister just like his mother wish.

 

Chunji ask for my address making me uneasy. Should I really give? but then again, how would he send me without knowing my address. I mentally facepalm.

He raised his eyebrows. ''What's wrong with you?'' he questioned resting his head on the steering wheel looking at me. I fumble with my fingers, biting my bottom lip. ''Just tell me the address, don't tell me you forget it.'' he snort and chuckled.

''Don't tell anyone my address.'' I squeak and show him my address that I wrote on my phone.

''For a scholar student like you, you do have a rich phone.'' Chunji mused and nod his head reading the address. He entered my address on his GPS and started moving. I sigh and look away.

 

All the way towards my mansion, both of us didn't say anything and just listening to the latest music. Chunji nodding his head to the rhythm while sparing a glance towards me. I felt the gaze okay. I'm not bragging this time.

Chunji didn't even notice the big mansion on the way. When his GPS told him that they've arrived, he immediately look around. What the hell

 

''Thanks Chanhee!'' I squeaked feeling scared looking at his shocked face. ''Tell your mom, I'll visit her when I'm free and really, thank you for everything, saving me, hugging me when I cried, just, everything although you're annoying and flirty and cassanova, a conceited jerk, I know you're nice.'' I breathed after the long sentence. ''Thank you.'' and I open the door to stand up just to get seated again. Why now, mr seatbelts?! I screamed in my head.

 

''Wait wait wait...'' I look at Chunji with my biggest puppy eyes I can show in an attempt to make him let me go. ''Where do you live? I mean, where's your house?'' he blinked. I scratch my neck and bit my lip nervously. ''Don't tell me it's that one?'' he pointed. Bingo

 

''Look, just don't tell people where I live, and I hate my privacy spreading at school, respect me.''

 

''I know. You think I'm some sort of a parrot talking about everything? I keep secrets too you know, even though I'm a diva and everything you said just now.'' Chunji shrug his shoulders, ''And do visit us, nerd.'' Chunji smirked and chuckled. My mouth hang open at what he said. ''I really thought when you told me to not tell people about your address, you actually leave under a box or something.''

 

''Excuse me?''

 

''You're excused scholar student.'' Chunji smiled teasingly. ''Don't worry, I'll pretend I know nothing.'' and somehow, I trust him. ''You may go now.''

 

''Geez, stop shooing me away,'' I pout slightly, ''thanks my savior.'' and smile before get out of the car, without the seatbelt pulling me back. Chunji honked and went away with his bright red BMW car. I wave my hands before sighing. I got into the mansion with smile spreading on my lips. Thank you Chanhee and omonim, I'm much better with the jokes , I thought and grin walking up to my room.

 

I turn on my phone just to see a lots of messages from Baekhyun.

 

BYUNGHUN OPPA?! 06:10

YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN ANSWER ME. 06:11

I MEAN BAEKHEE. ERROR. 06:12

BAEKHEE-AH YOU BETTER ANSWER BEFORE I EAT YOU ALIVE. 06:13

YAHHHHHH 06:25

WAIT FOR ME TOMORROW. YOU'RE SAFE TODAY IM NOT AT HOME! 06:30

Nightmare, Byun Baekhee /slices oranges/ 06:31

Gotta go eat dinner, but I'm not done with you yet!! 7:00

 

What did I just do? I frown.

 


 

I pout after sending an explanation towards the diva brother of mine. He's so noisy when it comes to me, even though it's little things. Well, atleast he's trying to be a good brother, I smile softly at the thought and went to the bathroom to take a long nice hot bath. I took off my clothes just to realise that there's a lot of bruises. Sure enough, my clothes cover it up before since it's a little too big for my size.

 

As expected, getting the shower stings my body a lot. It's a wonder why I don't feel it when i'm at Chunji's house. I kind of miss them even though I have just met. I smile softly at the thought of my second mother.

 

I was drying my hair with another towel when Baekhyun messaged me.

 

Bacon Oppa

Baekhee-ah, tomorrow is holiday, how about we go out together with EXO? You can invite Dobi 09:45

 

Dobi? Isn't that some sort of fish from Nemo or something? I blinked.

 

You

Oppa, you messaged me a lot today but sure, I'll join. Who's Dobi? 09:46

 

I twist my lips while combing my long hair. I beam looking at myself in the mirror. Should I use the nerd form, or natural form? Hmmmm , I was thinking about it when my phone buzz.

 

Bacon Oppa

That's my Baekhee~ ^^ Your new girl friend, Dobi 09:50

 

My mind is scratching for Dobi, but there's no one name Dobi in my memory. I walk down the stairs playing with my phone when suddenly it buzzed.

 

Dani Unnie

Annyeong Baekhee-ah! Chen oppa invited me and you to hang out with other EXO tomorrow, you coming? ㄱㅅㄱ 09:56

 

I scratch my head. It suddenly click. So Oppa must have thought Dani unnie as Dobi, psh Baekhyun oppa , I facepalmed at the thought and chuckled.

 

You

Ah, annyeong Dani unnie~ Tomorrow? I'll check out my schedule :) 09:58

 

You

Aish Baekhyun oppa /throws pillow/ It's DANI! 09:59

 

I walk down with a smile when Jinyoung approach me. ''Dinner is ready, Miss Byun.'' Jinyoung chirp in with a perfect teeth smile.

I nod my head and replied back, ''I told you it's Baekhee. You should join in for dinner, Jinyoung oppa.'' I smile while pulling his hand towards the table.

 

His eyes goes wide looking at me and trying to take his hand softly, not rudely, ''It's okay Miss Byun, you should eat first.'' I shook my head at him, still pulling him. I make him sit and smile successfully.

 

''Wait here.'' I spoke at the defeated Jinyoung and went to the kitchen. I open the door to the kitchen just to meet all the chefs,maids and other butlers looking at me with mouth agape. ''Hey guys! Let's eat dinner together!'' I chirp with a grin making them speechless. I pull them one by one but they are being a stone making me sigh. ''I don't want to eat dinner alone, and since you guys haven't eaten yet, let's eat together!'' I pull them again. I know, they will eat after I eat, so why don't we just eat together?

 

All of us are at the dining table. The long one. I did a victory smile after getting all the maids,butlers,drivers and even chefs at the dining table. ''Let's eat!'' I shout making everyone hear it. ''I'll eat well~'' I chirp and took the chopsticks before eating the rice. I dug in while everyone looking at me unsurely. I just keep on eating and look up just to meet everyone's gaze. I frown, ''eattttt'' I whine making Jinyoung chuckled.

 

''We'll eat well!'' Jinyoung shout and started to eat. The other look at Jinyoung before starting to eat. It was noisy but fun since it's not quiet as what it was when I was eating with my family together when they were at home. I smile, feeling satisfied and eat again. I wonder if Baekhyun had eaten yet. I check my phone for a while and received 2 messages.

 

Dani Unnie

Okay, text me when you've made up your mind ^^ 10:05

 

Bacon Oppa

Umphh /hugs pillow/ My Baekhee throws me a love pillow ㅋㅋ I'm sorry, I didn't know ㅠㅠ 10:06

 

Cheesy , I roll my eyes.

 

You

Stop with the cheesy lines, Mr Bacon. Oppa, have you eaten?? ^^ 10:24

 

Bacon Oppa

Yah, you shouldn't call your handsome oppa that way. Yes, I have, you worrying about me? /wink wink/ 10:25

 

I roll my eyes and decided to not reply him for now. I finish my food and stood up, bowing a little to the elders and went to the kitchen, cleaning my plates. I went back to the dining table and spoke, ''I had a nice dinner with you guys, being chaos and not quiet is fun. Goodnight!'' I smile and went to the stairs, going to my room.

 

The butlers,maids,chefs, drivers nod their heads before chorusing a 'goodnight' towards you who are fading towards the stairs. Jinyoung smile softly. A maid interrupted, ''she's so nice, I wonder why she wear weirdly going to school.'' and sigh in confusion. Another maid spoke, ''she's so different if you compare her with master Byun!'' another one spoke, ''that's true! She's so pretty and nice, whoever gets her, they are so lucky!''

 

The butlers nod their heads towards the maids. A driver decided to join in, ''she even gave me advice to not drive fast, she said, it's okay to drive slow and being late as long as we arrive at the destination.'' and smile with gratefulness. ''I hope she can change master Byun to be a better man.'' A chef huffed, ''Master Byun said my cupcakes are burnt when it's perfect and demand me to make a new one!'' Jinyoung shook his head.

 

''You guys shouldn't say like that, both of them are the same. If it's not for them, we wouldn't be here.'' Jinyoung reasoned. ''Don't talk badly about them, they're both nice. Regarding Miss Byun, she has her own reason to wear like that to school.'' Jinyoung directed the answer towards the first maid who look down. ''Let's work harder!'' Jinyoung send his toothy smile towards the other workers who nod their heads slowly.

 

 

I ruffle my hair. ''What should I do for tomorrow'' and pace around the room. I decided to call my other brother.

 

''Annyeong, Baekbeom oppa!''

''Oh Baekhee-ah~ My precious dongsaeng'' Another voice spoke back with a deep voice.

''Eiii, if Baekhyun oppa heard you, I bet you would be a dead meat trying to persuade him back.''

''Oh that boy, always being a crybaby'' I laugh at that. Sure, Baekhyun oppa is such a baby.

''Oppa, when are you coming back?''

''Oppa don't know yet, Baekhee-ah. Maybe some other year? 3 years later?''

''Oh...It's okay...'' I sulked. It's been years since I last saw him. I bet he is much more handsome. He heard my sulking voice and panicked.

''Oppa will bring lots of souvenirs for my precious dongsaeng~'' I chuckled. This old man.

''Aigoo, I don't need presents from you oppa,'' I smile even though he couldn't see it.

''So, why did you call me?''

''Can't I?'' I pretended to be sad while doing an evil smile.

''Ahh, nonono, don't be sad~ Oppa is just asking~'' he panicked and ended up with a soft voice. I did an evil laugh before replying.

''You're funny oppa!'' I continue laughing and he huffed at the other line. I stop laughing and decided to say what I wanted. ''Oppa, help me..''

''With what.'' he ask with a sharp voice, trying to act like angry. I decided to play dumb at his acting.

''Well, I don't know...'' I start off making him soften. ''If you have a friend that acts differently at school, and at home, which one would you pick?''

''How different is that?''

''Like, at school that person is a nerd, an ugly one. While in reality, that person is...different''

''And that person is you, isn't it?''

''I knew it, you would know...'' I spoke with a pout.

''What is the use of a handsome face being stupid.'' he joked. I bet my family really have bragging genes. Blame my father.

''Yeah, right, handsome.'' I use sarcasm trying to .

''I know right, really handsome~'' he joked again, ''But I suggest you to be yourself instead of using some other personalities, sweety''

''Ah...really?''

''Yeah, you're pretty like me, our genes are perfect, Baekhee-ah'' He sound like me already. Well duhh, he's my brother.

''Enough with being conceited oppa.'' I feign nice.

''Alright alright.'' he laughed ''Oppa gotta go, I have a meeting. See you later Baekhee-ah! Take care! and tell Baekhyun to don't spoil so much with those eyeliners''

''You know Baekhyun well, oppa.'' I laughed. ''Thank you for your opinion and don't work yourself to much!'' I adviced and ended with a ''Bye oppa!'' and the line got cut.

 

 

You

I can't make it tomorrow, Dani Unnie. 11:15

 

 

I sigh, being the real Byun Baekhee is the answer after all.

 

 


 

     

 

     

 

     

 

     

 

WHAT IS AIR T_T

Last edited June 30 2014

-MissOrange