Lotte World

Love Confusion

6,000 words down there, good luck :)

 

''Where's Luhan?'' Chanyeol ask impatiently, since he can't wait to start the journey already. He's too hyper and I can't even imagine what would happen if they arrived, probably running like a kid making the others pretending not to know him.

Especially Kris.

''Who is he?'' Kris ask, acting like he didn't know his own buddy.

''Oh Kris, stop acting cool. You should really feel happy, taste the fun~'' Lay spoke, putting an arm around Kris shoulders. ''But really, where's Luhan?'' he ask, thinking about his best buddy.

''After he met Jiyeon, damn, he's really always late.'' Kai pointed, shooking his head.

''I know right! gosh, I don't wanna be like that just because of a girl.'' Xiumin shuddered in fear.

''And to think he only showers for 2 minutes.'' Sehun reasoned, since he had been to Luhan's house before, quiet surprised that it only took 2 minutes for Luhan to shower. ''Hyung, what about your sister? She's not here yet either, you told us she's coming.'' Sehun nudge Baekhyun's arm lightly making him shrug his shoulders.

''How would I know.'' he made a face, ''It's not like I put a CCTV on her room or something, plus, she would've already woke up right now.''

''Why did Luhan even bother to go back home when he can just borrow Suho clothes like us.'' D.O ask, rubbing his temples.

''Ehem, correction, only you borrowed since you can fit into it, we're tall you know.'' Tao teased, earning a glare from the short ones, even though Tao only tease D.O, others felt it too.

''Oh Tao, of course GIANTS wouldn't fit, they're MONSTERS!'' Baekhyun retorted, high-fiving the short members. The tall ones glare at Baekhyun.

''Oh, you're so on later.'' Sehun challenged, making Baekhyun nod his head gladly at the maknae.

''I'm going to win using my sharp tongue.'' Baekhyun spoke, showing his tongue which is powerful since it always let out sharp words that can always win in debate.

Sehun huff in annoyance, before brightening at the figure walking towards them. ''Your sister is there~'' Sehun sang making Baekhyun snap his head towards you who is walking while fidgeting your fingers.

''Oh, Baekhee-ah!'' Baekhyun shout, feeling excited looking at his sister who's finally being the real her. The other members look at each other, before blinking.

 

''Baekhee?'' Chanyeol questioned first, looking at Baekhyun weirdly ''Why are you calling the nerd name? Don't tell me you're hypnotized by the nerd.'' Chanyeol widen his eyes in fear, making Xiumin whack the younger one.

''She's still a human, you idiot and she's not a nerd, she's beautiful just the way she is.'' Xiumin reasoned ''and wearing spectacles doesn't mean you're a nerd, she's probably having a bad eyesight.''

Sehun nod his head at his Xiumin hyung, clearly agreeing. ''Annyeong cutie~'' Kai flirt, earning a punch on the arm from D.O, ''You're making her feel uncomfortable.''

 

''Annyeong.'' I squeak, feeling intimidated by the gaze they are giving me. Well, before i'm not really scared or anything, since yI think it's normal, but now i'm quite scared since i'm being the real me.

Baekhyun ruffle my hair caringly yet teasingly, ''Now who ignored me yesterday~?'' he questioned while pondering. I roll my eyes at him, trying to pretend I don't hear him.

''It's funny how we don't know her name yet.'' Tao spoke to Kris silently, but Chanyeol caught it.

''I know right! We didn't even know her name, and now Bacon is calling her Baekhee.'' Chanyeol spoke, widening his eyes on every word. I shift, feeling anxious.

''Her name is Baekh-''

''BAEKHYUN'S SISTER, BAEKHAN!'' and I mentally facepalm at my outburst. Seriously, Baekhan? Baekhan? Just what kind of name is it? Hope they bought it though, I thought, closing my eyes tightly.

''Gosh, you don't really need to yell it'' Sehun spoke, rubbing his ears since he's the nearest with me.

''Baekhan?'' Baekhyun retorted, not satisfied with my lying, and me cutting him. Tao blinked.

''Baekhan? It's like your brother's name and Luhan's together.'' he joked.

Kris smirk, ''I know right.'' and put an arm on Tao's shoulder, making the young one make faces.

''Nice name.'' Lay commented.

''Yeah, nice, but the way your brother is like denying it sounds weird..'' Suho spoke, laughing awkwardly.

''Yeah........Baekhan.......'' Baekhyun grit his teeth, eyes squinting at me making me reply his gaze bravely, as if 'I'll explain later so just deal with it' and Baekhyun click his tongue before nodding, agreeing. ''Yeah, she's Baekhan, my sister.''

''Omo, so cute!'' Xiumin spoke, squishing my cheeks. I squint my eyes at him. Is he giving me a payback cause during the first meeting I did that to him or something? ''And your clothes suit you the best!'' he complimented. Sure enough, i'm wearing such a cute outfit that is hard to make people not look at me in awe, it's cute and suits me. Especially when there's a bow on my head, making me look like a cartoon character. Okay, i'm still bragging, hehe.

''but you're cuter.'' I mumbled.

''Aha! She agreed that you look gay~'' Chanyeol joke, earning a light punch from Kris, with a gaze that is screaming 'behave yourself'.

''Yeah, she's really pre-'' Sehun spoke softly, eyes softening when Chen interrupted.

''WE'RE HERE!!'' he cried, pulling Dani's hand with her. I bit my lip to hide the smile, Dani is surely blushing at the interaction. ''Are we late?'' Dani squeak, feeling embarassed.

''No, the so-called sweet couple is late.'' Baekhyun snort.

''And the short bacon is frying because of jealousy.'' Chanyeol playfully added, making other laugh at the scene of Baekhyun bickering to Chanyeol.

 

Sehun look at me, before nudging. I look up, meeting his gaze with confusion written in my big eyes.

''I wonder, if we can be partners later.'' Sehun whispered, not wanting people to hear the maknae's proposition.

I shrug, with a nod, making Sehun smile. ''Thank you.'' and he look away, feeling hot suddenly. What's wrong with me

 

''Says the one who beg for mercy because he's losing in games.''

''and says the short one who's always clinging on me!''

''No, you're the one who cling on me at night because you're afraid of ghosts!'' Baekhyun bombard, making me scoff.

''You're afraid of it too, oppa.'' I click my tongue, looking at Baekhyun flustered face.

''Aha! SHE'S ON MY SIDE!'' Chanyeol scream, hugging me all of a sudden.

''yah, hyung, you just met her, you can't be clingy like a king kong'' Sehun frown at the sight, pulling Chanyeol off of me.

''Geez maknae, I'm just playing.''

''Sehun's right!'' Baekhyun spoke, before pulling me towards him. ''She's mine~'' and plant a kiss on my cheeks making me groan.

''Geez, you and your cheesyness is making me feel like puking.''

''Yah, Byun Baekh-'' and I nudge him quickly ''Baekhan..'' he went sour when the words roll out of his mouth. It felt weird.

I squirm out of his touch, and stick out my tongue to him. Before he could punish me, Luhan and Jiyeon came.

''Annyeong~'' Luhan chirp, looking at everyone with that smile of his. The other members nod, and when their eyes fell on Jiyeon, they can't help but to groan in displeasure.

''Annyeong Baekhyun Oppa.'' Jiyeon grin, looking at Baekhyun, other members look at her weirdly, but happy since she didn't greet them. Jiyeon eyes fell on me, and her grin immediately dissapear into distaste. ''Who is she?'' she demanded an answer, with her icy glare.

''My girlfriend~'' Baekhyun joked, hugging me making me snort at my idiot brother.

Chen bit back a grin that is trying to grow on his face. Dani blink at Baekhyun's 'girlfriend'. Tao and Kris is definitely cheering their hearts out, gossiping in chinese. Chanyeol and Xiumin look at scene, totally enjoying while Suho and Lay went to buy the tickets even before Luhan and Jiyeon came, since they thought it would save times if they bought earlier, Kai and D.O giggle at the joke Baekhyun made while Sehun just smirk at the scene.

''You got to be kidding me.'' Jiyeon grit her teeth, looking at me who look back at her innocently, trying to make her burn with my stare. Luhan made a face when he's trying to explain, ''Jiy-''

''TICKETS ARE HERE!!'' Lay sang waving the tickets in the air.

''Oh, Luhan and Jiyeon are already here, let's go~'' Suho urge, can't wait.

Chanyeol brightened, pulling Xiumin with him. ''I'm with Xiumin hyung!!'' he shreak in happiness.

''Yah, I didn't even agree, I just want to eat... I don't want to play!'' Xiumin whine, thinking about how tired would it be if he is sticking with Chanyeol who seemed like have eaten something wrong last night.

''Alright, in pairs! I'm with Lay!'' Suho cried, pulling Lay closer to him.

''We look gay.'' Lay commented, making Suho blush, immediately pushing Lay away from him. ''But we're still in pair!'' Suho contorted.

''I'm with Dani.'' Chen spoke, smiling at Dani who is shyly looking at him.

''Kris gege~'' Tao chirp, and Kris massage his temples. ''Fine, but no GUCCI and act like a man, not a boy!'' Kris spoke, making Tao sulk but nod anyways.

''Kyungsoo hyung is mine.'' Kai spoke making D.O shrug his shoulders, ''I agree, but you sound weird...'' D.O reasoned making Kai stuck his tongue out at his hyung.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun look at each other and scream at the same time ''I'm with her!'' pointing their forefingers at my tiny figure who is just looking blankly at them. ''No, ME FIRST'' and again, in unison.

''She's my sister!''    ''She agreed with me first!''

Sehun outburst made everyone look at me. ''Is it true?'' Baekhyun ask, making me nod my head. He immediately goes dramatic, letting out a gasp. ''Oh, my sister, my princess, just rejected me~ for a filthy boy like him.''

''HEY'' Sehun frown.

''I'm your hyung!'' Baekhyun retorted making Sehun shut up.

''She's your sister?'' Jiyeon blink, making Baekhyun lips turn into a firm line.

''So what if she's my sister.'' he roll his eyes. ''But she's with me!''

''I should've persuade Baekhee, so that we would be in two.'' Dani pout, making Chen chuckle and pinch her cheeks which is turning into light pink. Everyone nod their heads, agreeing at what Dani had said, except Jiyeon.

''But she would just be clumsy and ruin the image of you guys.'' Jiyeon pointed, ''Plus, she would make Suho use his money just for a scholar student like her who is not worth it.''

''Yah Park Jiyeon!'' The boys roared in unison. ''Don't say such things'' Suho blurt out what he have been keeping, he tried his best to like the so-called-Jiyeon. He tried picturing Jiyeon like all angels. But he can't take it anymore. ''Don't even try to insult such a girl, mirror yourselves.'' he spat, for the first time, he spat those words making the other boys gape at the leader. Especially Luhan.

''Wow, slow down hyung'' Sehun spoke, trying to calm down the leader. Suho took a deep breath, and close his eyes. The next seconds, he change into the angel of him.

''Now, let's decide who should go with who~'' Suho chirp making the boys blink at him ''Jiyeon can go with Luhan, and I'm sorry for my outburst of stupidness.''

''Glad you apologized.'' Jiyeon smirk.

''ENOUGH!'' Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh. ''Now, Sehun. You go alone.'' he spoke before doing an evil smile, putting his arm over my shoulders.

 

''We can just go in three.'' I blurt, feeling okay with my own idea. Why not? It's not like there's someone who's feeling happy being left out. ''Sure, but mainly both of us!'' Baekhyun beam, making Sehun face turn into disgust.

''She promised to be with me first, not you hyung.''

''Aish, just deal with it. Three of us!'' I groan. I'm here to take my mind off from Byunghun and have fun. Not......this. ''Don't waste time, now, let's go!'' I spoke, taking the tickets from Lay's hand and went away leaving the other members with mouth agape.

''Wow, she's cool!'' Kai complimented.

''Who's the brother?'' Baekhyun smile in proud before following you, and Sehun followed after. They all went to their own path.

''For both of you, since you're couples, buy the tickets yourselfs.'' Lay smirk, before going away with Suho. Luhan gape at his dongsaengs before shooking his head.

''Let's go Jiyeonnie!'' he beamed, pulling Jiyeon who's looking angry.

''You should've said something to Suho Oppa when he said such things to me.'' Jiyeon complained. He's not even helping, what kind of a boyfriend is he

 

''I'm sorry, but I don't have the heart to do such things.'' he bit his lip, looking so innocent yet cute but sorry and feeling bad. Jiyeon just lift the corner of her lips at the sad face of Luhan.

''It's okay.'' Jiyeon sigh ''Now, let's go.''

 


 

''Yah, let go of her!''

''No, I invited her to the roller coaster, not some sort of childish ride!''

''But she's my sister! So she should follow me!''

''Hyung, act like a brother, don't whine. But she nod when I ask her to ride roller coaster with me!''

''But I want to ride ferris wheel~~~''

 

''Aish, why did I agree with you both.'' I hiss, pulling my hair in frustration. ''You.'' I pointed at my brother who is bickering with the maknae, face scrunched up, he snap his head towards me with the same face, ''ride ferris wheel later, that's not even extreme.'' I shook my head at my own brother.

''But it is! You would definitely feel like you're flying, and you would scream in fear!'' he exclaimed.

''For your information, that's you who would feel like that.'' I tease, making him pout while kicking the pebble, looking cute as ever but Sehun only gagged.

''Gosh hyung, didn't know you would be like that.''

''Shut up!'' Baekhyun huffed, pulling me with him ''Let's go to the rollercoaster~~'' he sang with his playful grin, making Sehun frown.

''Yah! I'm the one who invited her first.''

''Shut up!'' making Sehun roll his eyes. Always getting shut up from him

 

 

 

''Hey, let's go to the roller coaster.'' Jiyeon spoke, eyeing the two boys, ehem, I mean the boy only. Not caring about the other boy and the girl. Luhan bit his lip fearfully. ''Come on.'' Jiyeon pulled Luhan's hand with her towards the line of roller coaster. They queued behind the three bickering teenagers. Luhan tug onto Jiyeon's arm lightly making her snap her gaze towards Luhan.

''I'm sort of afraid of heights, for your information.'' Luhan squeaked in fear making Jiyeon roll her eyes.

''Gosh, be manly! You have allergies towards seafood, scared of heights, and bugs!'' Jiyeon yelled at Luhan ''I don't get it, how can I even date you when you're just a weak good looking guy.'' she mumbled, which Luhan didn't caught.

''Jiyeon, I would really love to take this ride with you, but can we just take a stroll?'' Luhan plead, with his big eyes, looking like puss in boots from Shrek.

''Aish, then how about you stay beside, waiting, while I ride with them?'' Jiyeon pointed at the three teenagers, still bickering. Luhan pout but nod anyways. He kissed her cheek, which she can't help but to put her palm on her cheek, rubbing it in disgust but it looked like she's shy. Luhan chuckled, before going towards the bench. Jiyeon walk towards Baekhyun before clinging on his left arm, making him surprised. So as the other two.

''Annyeong~ Can I join?'' Jiyeon ask shamelessly. Baekhyun groan, pleading the other two to say NO. I blink before looking at Sehun. Sehun look back at me and his lips immediately turn into an evil smile.

 

                                      

 

''Sure, why not.'' Sehun shrug his shoulders, shooting Baekhyun evil gaze, while Baekhyun shoot back a desperate one. Baekhyun turn to look at me with pleading eyes. Sehun look at me, please say yes, make him suffer

''Um.....'' I hesitated at first, before looking at the sweet face of Jiyeon doing aegyo on me. She's evil, yes, rude, yes, so why not?.........but first... where did her precious boyfriend go? ''Where's Luhan?'' I questioned looking at her in the eyes, caught a glimpse of annoyed in her eyes before it dissapeared.

''He's afraid of heights, so he decided to wait for me while I join you guys for this ride.'' She spoke with a grin on her face, showing how excited she is.

''I see....'' I nod my head.

''You should've followed your boyfriend, if you are his girlfriend after all, you're making him sad.'' Baekhyun reasoned, making her pout, her legs playing with the pebble. But I am following one , Jiyeon sulked.

''Oppa has a point,'' I nod my head again ''but sure, just for this ride.'' I shrug my shoulders making Baekhyun jaw drop at my answer while Sehun laugh, clapping his hands. Jiyeon eyes bulge out before she hug me.

''Ohmy!! THANK YOU! REALLY THANKYOUUU'' she scream, feeling happy.

''Princess, whyyyyyyy~~~'' Baekhyun whine ''you don't love me, do you?'' he pout with his forehead crease in displeasure.

''I don't.'' I joked, sticking out my tongue ''I'm with Sehun in this ride!'' I chirp, holding Sehun's big palm, making him blush a little.

''Ah, waeeeee~~'' Baekhyun feel like crying, seriously

''Baekhyun Oppa! Take care of me for the whole ride.'' Jiyeon smile sincerely, hugging Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun huff, looking at Luhan sitting on the bench, who's smiling since he's happy that his girlfriend is happy. Baekhyun frown at the sight, ain't he jealous?!

 

 

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH'' screams of agony could be heard, but I just laugh your heart out, like a crazy woman indeed. Even Sehun scream like a ghost.

Not to mention my brother, Baekhyun.

''Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygoshhhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'' Baekhyun shreak behind me, making me laugh much more.

''I WOULD LOVE TO!'' I screamed, feeling my stomach suddenly hurt because of laughing so much.

''Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa'' Jiyeon scream, holding Baekhyun's hand tighter. Making Baekhyun scream much more.

''JUST SAVE ME GOSHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH''

 

 

And the ride ended, making the participants walk out like a zombie, seriously. Some of them look pale, such as Byun Baekhyun. While some of them cried, which is Park Jiyeon. The others were probably smiling,grinning at their achievement on riding it and had fun, just like Oh Sehun and me.

''It was splendid!'' I cheered with Sehun, jumping while holding hands. Baekhyun would love to scold, but he didn't have the spirit to do it. He is just walking looking soulless with Jiyeon beside him, clinging like a koala.

''How was the ride?'' Luhan walk towards them, smiling with wrinkles evident at the corner of his eyes, looking old yet happy.

''It was fun, hyung!'' Sehun shreak in happiness, hugging Luhan. Luhan chuckle at the maknae's cuteness, hugging him back.

''Glad you had fun.'' and ruffle Sehun's hair, walking towards Jiyeon ''How about you?''

''It was scary!'' She shivered, making Luhan frown in concern ''hey, where's the other?''

''Not sure but, let me call them to meet up for lunch.'' everyone agreed at Luhan's proposition. They were walking while trying to find a restaurant nearby with Luhan calling the other boys. Sehun kept on cracking jokes for me, while Baekhyun was totally flaring like a phoenix, laughing sarcastically at Sehun's joke, and Jiyeon would laugh while hitting Baekhyun's arm. ''Guys...'' Luhan shut his phone, looking at the others with a happy smile, since all of us are probably smiling and laughing, except for Baekhyun of course. ''Alright, cut the jokes. Kris said we're going to eat lunch at some sort of restaurant, and then we can go take a stroll before going home.'' and all of us agreed, searching for the restaurant Luhan had said.

 

 

 

''And then Chanyeol spilt his orange juice on the old man!'' Xiumin said, making gestures using hands with eyes widening.

''Gosh, and you look like Yeol now.'' Suho pointed, making everyone laugh except Xiumin and Chanyeol.

''Hey, am I that bad?'' Chanyeol felt self concious somehow, as he check his face on the mirror he got.

''You're not bad Yeol~'' Baekhyun cooed making Chanyeol brighten as he stuck out his tongue at the other boys, hugging Baekhyun ''but you're worst!'' and everyone laugh again, making Chanyeol smile turn into frown.

''Yah, I thought you're my best friend!''

''No, I'm your worst nightmare~''

''I hate you bacon!''

''Love you too, egg~''

''Awww, egg and bacon, happy family.. Now where's the pancakes?'' Chen joked, making the boys groan at him.

''That joke is so lame, hyung.'' Kai reasoned. I purse out my lips looking at the boys who agreed with Kai. Since Baekhyun is sitting beside me, I decided to whisper him that I needed to go to the restroom, which he agree easily.

Jiyeon who have sharp eyes, immediately said to Luhan that she needed to use restroom, as she follows you.

 

 

 

''Annyeong~ I'm Park Jiyeon and I hope we can be friends!'' Jiyeon chirp as she walk out of one cubicle, heading towards the sink, which is where i'm at. I raise an eyebrow as I nod my head lightly. What does she want?

I can tell that she followed me, since I heard nothing at the cubicle Jiyeon just got out from before, and she would wait for me to go out first. So, it's evident that she followed. ''What's your name?'' she tilt her head cutely, as she is actually panic since i'm not giving much reaction.

''Baekhan.'' I fake a smile and dry my hand under the machine provided. Jiyeon scowl lowly behind my back.

''I must say your name is pretty, such as your face.'' she praise as I look at the mirror. I was born to be a goddess, of course I would be one.

''Thank you.'' I smirk as I went away leaving her alone. That's for being mean in the first place, two-faced-miss-popular , and I roll my eyes as I walk towards the table.

Jiyeon huff, she's not even praising me back! aish, good thing she's my soon to be husband's sister, if not... surely, she's going to get punishment and she immediately went away from the bathroom, clinging onto Luhan at the table.

 

 

Lunch ended ''peacefully'' with Jiyeon's mouth complaining at the boys on how low are they to have lunch at such place. Although it's delicious, she still wouldn't admit it which make Baekhyun hold the urge to kill the ''princess''.

''You sure you can handle her?'' Baekhyun whispered at Luhan secretly, making the latter blink at the young one. ''Oh come on Luhan hyung, don't be too innocent. She's pure evil! Even sedusa from power puff girls lose!''

''What are you talking about Byun Baekhyun.'' Luhan laugh awkwardly making Baekhyun groan.

''You know the cartoon, three girls that have powers created by the professor and the monkey with a brain?''

''All monkeys have brain.'' Luhan nonchantly spoke making Baekhyun roll his eyes, ''but for your information, Jiyeon is not like sedusa. Sedusa is cute and pretty, which is like Jiyeon, but her other side is evil, which is not Jiyeon.''

''Luhan hyung, you can be blind sometimes.'' Baekhyun spoke before clicking his tongue and went away towards my figure which is talking with Oh Sehun. ''YAH OH SEHUN, HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I SAY, STOP CLINGING TO MY SISTER!''

''NOT GOING TO'' Sehun scream back, before taking my hand and run away towards the ferris wheel. Baekhyun huff in annoyance.

 

 

''You know, you're mean sometimes.'' I spoke as I tried to catch my breath. Sehun chuckle in amusement.

''I got that a lot from hyungs, but you're the first girl to say that.''

''Should I be proud then?'' I questioned with a big grin. Sehun shrug his shoulders as he grin back to me. ''We are going to the ferris wheel right? Baekhyun oppa want to ride that with me, and he's lagging behind.'' I frown making Sehun bit back a smile that is trying to show on his handsome face.

''Then that means, we are the only one that is going to ride that.'' and I snap my head towards him with innocent eyes, looking dumb yet cute. ''Come on~'' and Sehun clench my arm, which is where the bruises are at. I clench my teeth tightly, trying to hide the urge of screaming in pain.

Sehun seems to know something is going on, as he felt my arm squirming in his palm. He frown looking at my face that is screaming ''HELP ME''.

As both of us got in line, Sehun decided to check my arm without my permission. Sehun pulled my sleeve upwards, showing the bruises that is turning purple. ''Yah, how did this happen?'' Sehun face turn into a scowl, eyeing my arm as I tried to pull my arm away from his grip, but fail miserably.

I shift, feeling uncomfortable with the stares that I received by other people that are lining for ferris wheel ride. But Sehun didn't give a damn as he pull me away from the line. I widen my eyes at Sehun who is taking my palm softly after he pulled down my sleeve, hiding the bruises. ''Where are we going, Sehun?'' but he just shut his mouth, leading me to somewhere else.

Both of us stop infront of an empt bench, making me tilt my head in confusion. ''Stay here, don't go anywhere, if I caught you move even an inch from this bench, I'll give you a punishment.'' and he went away leaving me alone. His serious side made me pout and sit at the bench. My eyes were wandering at the surrounding, when I caught a little girl crying, but no one cares for her. I frown in concern, as I went towards the girl, not caring about what Sehun had said.

 

''UMMAAAAAAAAAAA'' the girl cried.

The little girl wipe her tears, but it was to no end, as her tears fell much more. I squat infront of the girl, making my own self same tall as her, as I blink at the girl. ''Hello little girl..'' I started, getting her attention that is having a hiccup. ''Don't cry, you should be happy in Lotte World.'' I show a big grin towards the girl, ''you should smile like this, for unnie, oh?'' and the girl hesitated, before she show a small smile. ''Good girl.'' I cooed before picking her up in my arms, although it hurts since it made a contact with the bruises, I held it in.

''Now, what's this cute little girl called?''

''Minji.'' the girl squeak as hiccup took places after she talked.

''Minji-ah, unnie will buy you water so that your hiccup will go away,'' I cooed as I went to the convenience store with Minji in my arms. I bought the mineral water from the store.

''Say ah~'' I put her down, as I open the bottle cap, slowly put it on the little Minji lips, which she gulp the water. ''Open your palms~'' and she open it which made me brighten, since the girl is obedient. ''You have to wash your face, you don't want your parents to see you face with tears right?'' and she nod slowly, as she wash her face with the water. Minji eyes went towards the cotton candy stall, as she shyly pull my sleeve, pointing towards it. ''You want that?'' and she nod, making me nod my head too, with her holding my hand, making way towards it.

''Two cotton candy please.'' I spoke towards the ahjusshi that sells it, as he nod his head lightly.

''One cotton candy please.'' A guy with the familiar sweet voice spoke beside me, making me glance at him, and my eyes automatically went wide. The guy look back as he blink cutely. ''Baekhyun's sister..'' and I nod before my gaze went towards the ahjusshi that is making the cotton candy. ''Who's the girl beside you?'' he ask, as his eyebrow raised towards the girl who blink cutely at him.

''Minji.'' Minji answered ''You look happy.'' she commented. I chuckle secretly at Minji straight-forwardness. The guy chuckle in amusement.

''Of course I should be happy, it's Lotte World!''

''I told you so.'' I tease Minji, making her cheeks tint in light pink. ''Where are the others, Luhan-ssi?''

Luhan shrug his shoulder before giving the ahjussi his money. ''No idea, they left me alone, and I'm dying to have cotton candy, so here I am.'' he smile lightly. ''Thanks for the cotton candy, ahjussi.'' and he went away.

I blink before chuckle in amusement, giving my money towards the ahjussi. The ahjussi pass the cotton candy towards me with a smile, ''your boyfriend paid it already.'' and I tilt my head, confusion striking. ''The boy, he paid it.'' and I immediately chuckle. He bought for us?

''He's not my boyfriend.'' I reply with a small smile.

''But you two look good together.'' and the ahjussi wink, making me shook my head with a smile.

''Thank you for the cotton candy, ahjussi!'' and I went away with Minji in hand. Even the line is the same, they would make a cute couple , the ahjussi thought as he smile warmly.

 

''Yah, Luhan!'' I yell at the tall figure infront of me, who look back with eyebrows raised. Even though i'm not using formalities (which I don't really use if I feel close with that person), I hope he doesn't mind. ''Thank you!'' and he smile before waving his hand. I smile back, when I felt a tug on my sleeve.

''Unnie, when will I meet umma?'' and I face-palm inwardly, forgetting my mission in sending Minji back towards her mother.

I smile lightly, trying to encourage the girl, ''soon.'' and the little girl immediately nod, eating her cotton candy. Both of us went towards the building where there would be announcement made or something alike. I push the door as I went towards the person in charge.

''Excuse me, but could you make an announcement for this little girl name Minji? She lost her mother in the crowd.'' I spoke politely, which the person in-charge nod swiftly as he made the announcement.

 

In few minutes, a woman looking in her forties came with a boy, looking like he's in the same age as me. ''MINJI-AH!'' the boy cried, as he hug the little one. ''Where were you! Oppa and umma search for you at all place that we went together!'' and Minji cried softly in her brother's chest. I smile softly, thinking about Baekhyun. The woman, which seems to be the mother of Minji, went towards me with a grateful face.

''Thank you for giving announcement about our Minji, we wouldn't know what to do if it weren't for you, I'd do anything!'' the woman hold my hand sincerely, making me laugh awkwardly. I'm so not good with this.

''It's okay, afterall atleast she's safe?'' I spoke hesitantly, which the woman nod her head lightly. Wew, close call.

''Teenagers rarely help kids to find their parents if they're lost, you're surely nice..'' and I bow lightly, with a smile. ''Thank you so much, if it weren't for you..'' she finish softly with a smile that shows relief. I shook my head before planting a big grin. Minji came in sight, as she hug my legs, making me bent down, taking her in my arms, hugging her back.

''Thank you unnie, and I wish you could be together with Luhan oppa!'' she spoke softly, before grinning, waving her hands at my daze face for her outburst, totally unpredictable. ''Annyeong unnie~'' and she went away with her oppa and umma. I chuckle at Minji's joke before getting out of the building.

I stop on my walk, before blinking. Oh Sehun, I thought before making a dash towards the bench that he had asked me to stay at.

 

 

''Please don't be mad at me!'' I bow towards Sehun who have an unreadable face. ''I'm sorry, really sorry.'' Sehun still didn't talk, making me grew sweaty. Say something, you twerk!

I immediately kneel infront of him, not caring about people that watch in amusement. Sehun widen his eyes before trying to make me stand up.

''Yah, stand up!''

''Not until you forgive me.'' and Sehun let out a heavy sigh before nodding his head lightly.

''Fine, now stand up.'' he help me by holding both of my arms, but I shook my head.

''You're not doing it sincerely, you're forcing yourself.'' I pointed and Sehun soften at how I know, he immediately smile before nudging me using his fist. My eyebrows crease before I look up at him, his small smile is making me shy. Feeling my cheeks getting red, I immediately got up. ''Now you're sincere.'' I mumble making him chuckle.

Sehun look at the surrounding, before pulling my hand with him, running away. I widen my eyes before running with him. ''How many times do we have to run?'' and Sehun chuckle again. Just how many times did he chuckle when he's with me?

''Since there's no one here, let's take a seat.'' he offered the unoccupied bench with a small bow and hands pointing at the bench like a butler, making me shook my head at his politeness. This cold city boy, never knew he had this sweet,warm and childish side of him.

I sit anyways, and he followed after. ''You have to explain why you're gone while I do my work,'' I blink, not getting what work is Sehun going to do, when a medicine got into his palm, making me let out an amuse sigh.

''You know, you're such a charming man.'' I praised, making his ears go red, but I didn't notice that.

She said i'm charming, Sehun bit back a smile as he took the cotton, putting medicine on it. He pulled my sleeve before putting the iodine on my bruise making me wince at the pain.

''It's still new, but I don't want to put my nose into your business on how you get this, just tell me where did you went to when I asked you to stay..'' he let out his tongue to the side cutely as he concentrated on my arm, trying not to make it sting a lot. Atleast he tried.

''Ouch!''

''Sorry..'' he apologised, as he put some more since there's a lot of bruises. I mean it, BOTH ARMS. ''You're still not explaining, don't make me press this harder.'' and I gulp in fear. His voice didn't sound as a joke, really. And I feel like slapping him already.

''Well, there's this girl that seems lost, which she is,'' I started as I concentrated at Sehun's blonde hair in a daze, ''Her name is Minji, still a kid, a cute one that is obedient and straightforward.'' I chuckle as Sehun smile, hiding it as he lower his head.

''I went to the convenience store with her and bought a bottle of mineral water for her to drink because she have hiccups, and wash her face with the water to get rid of the stained tears, her parents wouldn't want to see that face of hers, such as me. She should be happy in Lotte World.''

''Well, of course she would cry, she's lost.'' Sehun contorted, making me roll my eyes. Aish, be happy I want to talk.

''You wouldn't understand.'' and Sehun stuck his tongue out at me, which I did back at him. ''We went to the cotton candy stall, since she want some, and Luhan was there too!'' I beam, thinking about him who seem friendly before, ''he even paid for the cotton candy, such a gentleman.'' I chuckle, making Sehun force a smile towards me, but I didn't know it's a forced smile.

''The ahjussi even said we made a good couple!'' and Sehun accidently press the cotton on your bruise, which you wince in pain.

''Yah Oh Sehun, you're hurting me.'' My eyebrows met at the centre, looking at Sehun's sudden cold attitude.

''Sorry....'' and he did it slowly.

''Well, it's okay.'' I forgive him, and start my story again, ''as time goes by, we waited at the office after making announcement, and Minji's umma and oppa came to get her, but what makes me want to laugh is, even Minji said I look good with Luhan.'' another press on the bruises, ''Sehun, are you trying to kill me?'' I pout, making him felt bad.

''I'm sorry Baekhee-ah...'' he spoke softly, which I didn't caught what he called me.

''It's okay Sehun! since it's already okay, let's go find Baekhyun Oppa!'' I beam, pulling down my sleeves, ''Thank you Ohsen!'' I grin at the nickname I gave him, which he look dumbfounded by it. I took his hand, and drag him to walk, and went on to search for my dear brother.

 

She called me Ohsen? Sehun blink at the thought Ah~ I love that nickname and he bit back a grin that is trying to show.

''But don't forget, you still have to take a punishment since you went away from the bench, although you're helping someone.'' Sehun childishly spoke, which I grunt as a response.

 

 


 

[Last edited June 1 2014]

 

cr: tumblr

 

-MissOrange