Surprised

Love Confusion

 

 

You might not notice before, but I got a new poster from my lovely friend, Sha Hae Nim. :)

Again, sorry for the late update. (I keep on saying this these days e.e)

 

 

The walk home was quite awkward.

Well.. how could it not be?

Lots of event happened in the afternoon. If it wasn't for me to actually cut it off, saying that it's getting late, I bet we wouldn't even walk to our way home. But there's a chance for me to get ready for the party and even make our date cut short. I wouldn't want to be awkward with him, especially when he cried. He must've felt shy being around me because... who wouldn't?

If you cry and there's a person knows it, you would probably get embarassed and shy and that is the cause for the awkward atmosphere.

 

I spare a glance towards him, and caught him pursing his lips forward in a gesture of bored. I must've been a boring company to him. Gawd.

He snap his face to the left - facing me - with a shock face. Probably because I was gazing at him like a psycho or something. I reply to him with a sheepish smile with a small wave of my hand. His cheekbones are visible as a small chuckle got out from his mouth.

''You're weird, you know that?'' His smile widened when he look at my face.

''How so?'' The corner of my lip twitch slightly in amusement.

''First you're cold, then suddenly you grew hyper-active and then you start calling me Ohsen and soon...you ask me to call you Baekhee.'' He shake his head as his gaze fell on the cold pavement. ''You're unpredictable.''

My face fell, as thoughts got through my head. I'm screwed..

Why did I blurted such thing?

Is he going to tell everyone?

Woahh I'm really screwed..

 

''I wonder why you even tell me in the first place..'' His voice rang, kicking away the thoughts in my head as my eyes wander through his dark brown ones. ''And i'm quite shocked.''

I pout lightly, saliva stuck on my trakea. "Can you not tell anyone?" I let out a whine accidently. He just shrug his shoulders.

"Bye." He sent a wave for me, which make me grew dumbfounded and I glance at the scene in front of me. We're at my house already. I just pout lightly making him laugh as he walk away. He won't tell me that he's going to keep it as a secret. But I trust him, that he won't tell anyone.

I raise my eyebrows slightly, "Don't you want to pay a visit or something?"

He let out a chuckle, "Baekhyun hyung isn't even sick."

"Paying a visit doesn't always refer to sickness," I shrug my shoulders, "I'll make some tea for you, in case you're thirsty."

"No thanks. I want to relax and all." I nod my head in approval. He might need some time to get ready, even though it's a suprise birthday party, I bet he knew already. I wave my hand and he replies back with a small smile.

 

I rang the bell and in few seconds, the maid open the gates for me. I saw shoes, which is not a suprise. But this time, there are one more pair of shoe, which is probably a man's.

 

I walk in, just to meet gaze with Baekhyun and Luhan. They're having fun watching television until I got in.

So it was Luhan afterall.

Baekhyun shot me a hard look, as if unsatisfied that I left him or something. From what I remember, he actually approves us going to dates, but now he's like not agreeing at all since this morning. Bipolar I must say.

"Did you shower yet?" I decided to not talk about whatever that has actually happened today. Whether it be with Sehun, or with them.

Baekhyun shuffle uncomfortably towards me, "Of course I did," he said, but it didn't convince me that much but I just let him be. "Why did you get home this late?"

I let out a sarcastic laugh, "It's not even near late, Oppa." I shook my head. "This is sort of early, and I got an invitation from your friend, Xiumin, to attend Sehun's birthday party so I would have time to get ready." I beam, feeling happy by the fact that i'm going to join them celebrate Sehun's birthday. I rarely attend birthday party. Last time I did, was when my best friend's birthday at London. I didn't really want to go, but he forced me, by sulking. This time, I did it willingly because if I didn't attend, I would dissapoint everyone. About my bestfriend, I would only dissapoint him so it wasn't really a bad thing. But it is for him, that he sulks until I manadge to persuade him in forgiving me since I will go for his birthday party.

Back to the present..

 

"He has your number?" Baekhyun seems to be shocked by my statement. I throw him a confused look.

"Yeah, he did. But he didn't tell me how he did. I just guess that he got them from you." I purse my lips towards the side. "Oh well, Luhan-ssi.." I gaze at Luhan who look at me in shock when I called him. More like startled. "Did Baekhyun serve you drinks or even food for lunch?" I questioned, making Baekhyun stunned. Probably forgot about all that.

Luhan also seems to be stunned, that he's stuttering. "U-uh..Y-y-yeah." He forced a smile, not convincing me either. What's wrong with this two.

I just raise my eyebrows and went back to my normal face, "I'll go get ready first then..Are you guys not going?" They both shook their heads.

"We're going, but probably later. Girls need hours to get ready, we'll just get ready in 30 minutes." Baekhyun sent me a toothy grin.

What's the use of shaking their heads? If it wasn't for Luhan to be there, I would have laughed.

I saw Baekhyun pinching Luhan who forced another smile.

"You guys are weird, I tell you." I chuckle before going up the stairs.

 


 

Luhan and Baekhyun look at each other, their face shows relief. Luhan shows Baekhyun the album he has been holding for a while behind his back.

"That was a relief," Luhan softly spoke.

Baekhyun made a face, "You should really work on acting." and he immediately leave Luhan to go to the kitchen. "I'm serving you food so don't say anything to my sister." Luhan can only let out a sigh of relief.

 


 

"Oh, you're quite early." Baekhyun raise his eyebrows as he stare at me, which I presume he was from the kitchen.

I shake my head, "First you say i'm late then early then what? Medium?" I glance at Luhan who looks at me curiously and I noticed how there's an empty plate on the coffee table. "You just ate, didn't you?" and again, he's startled. I take that as a yes. "Oppa, next time, I suggest you put a timetable for meal. You really have problem with that, and that's why you're short."

Baekhyun scoff, "How does that make you any taller?" My mouth turns upside down as I shrug my shoulders.

"Go and take a shower first, and reflect yourself on the mirror." I grin innocently, making him turn from the innocent and cheerful guy I knew to a grumpy kid as he walk up the stairs.

"Is he always like that?" Luhan finally voice out, which I think as a miracle. But, it's not like I haven't heard his voice. The least voice I had heard is uhm.....probably D.O and Suho. But today, instead of a startled deer, I finally heard a talking deer. Get it?

I cast a glance towards upstairs, "Him? Like what?"

Luhan made a face and pretended to climb the stairs or something, which I think he looks like a chimpanzee. A cute one of course. I'm sorry but don't mistake me, if you know how he looks like, you might squeal. But thank god, i'm not that type of person.

I smile lightly, "He's just like a girl, so yeah." I acknowledge how he always nod. "Aren't you going to get ready for Sehun's birthday party?"

Luhan shrug his shoulders, "I still haven't buy present for him even if I was the one who suggest to make a birthday party for him."

"How so?" I give him an inquiring look. "You should be the most excited, from what I know."

"Why should I be? It's not like i'm his girlfriend or something. You're the one who supposed to be." Luhan roll his eyes, and I caught that.

"Excuse me?" I scoff. I don't know what got to me, but the statement ticks me off.

"He's interested in you, so you can excuse yourself." He stands up and walk away. I smile in disbelief, but my smile immediately fly away. "Oh, tell Baekhyun i'm going first!" I heard his voice from the other side of the room. Woah, that boy really.

I walk away almost immediately, going outside to buy Sehun his present.

 

 

I saw Luhan going for the right, and I can't help but to stuck out my tongue for him, even though he didn't see it. It's frustrating, but I don't know why.

I take out my phone from my right pocket and type a short message for Baekhyun oppa, noting him that Luhan had left, and I left too to shop something for Sehun. He replied almost immediately, which is probably because he had already done showering or he brought his phone with him to the bathroom. Eitherway, he had replied that he's suspicious because I went out with Luhan. I didn't bother to reply him, so I just continue my walk by turning to the corner.

My house is not that far from shops. It would only take around 10 minutes or so, which means it's better walking even though riding a car is faster. I need to have some time with the nature too, because I know that when i'm growing bigger, I won't have time to appreciate the nature.

 

I arrived at the shop which is located at the corner of the building. It was huge but simple.

I think they sell some mask, like superman mask, spiderman mask, iron man mask, any mask that would make boys happy I suppose. Lots of boys is surrounding that shop, which I find amusing. There must have been something in there for them to look at it with excitement. I grew curious that my legs made me stand with the crowd, tip-toeing a little to get a look. Even if it's a small glance, I would be grateful.

They gave me some space, probably because i'm a girl but they won't even bother giving me the front row. I appreciate that they even have some thoughts on giving me some space even though they're not giving me the front row.

I heard some lazer sounds, which give an effect to the boys who roar in excitement. There's probably some sort of advertisement, which someone would probably wear a costume and do some performance or something. That's what I guess. So it's probably a toy wonderland for boys.

And my guess was right, right after the crowd disperse away, finally giving me the chance to look at what had happened. I saw transformer, which I presume is being a statue right at the door. It moves slightly, which indicates that there's someone in that costume.

"Welcome to Starship Shop." The transformer spoke, making me smile.

"Can we take a picture together?" I ask, taking out my phone. I wanted to make this as a memory. The transformer nod at me and pose cutely. "Look at the camera okay!" I grin lightly, clicking the button and a shutter click sound is heard. I take a look at the picture, and smile delightfully. "Thanks!"

"Buy something from our shop!" The transformer said, and that voice somehow makes me feel warm.

"Of course!" I wave my hand lightly and went in to tour around the shop, incase there's something that is unique but simple to buy for Sehun. There's this warm gaze that I felt, and I turn back to gaze back at the person who is boring their eyes at me. I found out that the tranformer is looking at me. It's suspicious, really. Does that thing knows me? I give a small smile and look back at the stuffs that is shaking, which is a robot inside a box. It's like dancing and the box is like it's stage.

 

I heard a big laugh from behind, and I got curious over it. My head immediately turn to the right, looking at the guy who laughed beside the transformer.

"You got a job as a transformer? That's so cool dude! This is going to be the funniest day of my life!" and the guy laugh again even if he was hit by the transformer.

His hair is purple colored and he wore a black mask. His eyes gaze back at me, making me flustered but I didn't look away. Instead, I smile. I guess he smiled back by the way his eyes turns crescent with wrinkles at the end of his eyes.

I was about to turn back to look at the toys, when he walk towards me. And I got a heart attack by that. My eyes turn big because of shock, but he just chuckle lightly.

He stop right infront of me.

"Hi." He spoke with a teasing tone. I gulp unconciously. This guy is weird, and I felt scared for some reason. My feet shuffle backwards, trying to not make it look obvious that i'm going to run away. He might be a ert young boy who's taking advantage with his charms. "Oh? you're running away already? It's been a while though since I last saw you." His eyes grew large with every word he spoke. I laugh uncomfortably. Is he a stalker then?

"I better get going. Time is flying isn't it?" I smile lightly and turn back.

He held my wrist, frightening me. Is he going to kidnap me then? This is getting creepier, I swear. "It's not a waste to talk with me, isn't it?" He slide down his black mask, showing his charming smile.

Ugh. I hit him, hard.

"Ouch! Why?!" He scowl, rubbing his arm.

"Because you scared me, you idiot!" I hit him again.

He grin this time, and a small chuckle got out from his mouth. "Didn't know you'd be this pretty without glasses, scholar student."

I chuckle and shake my head. "How did you found out that i'm...me?" Okay, that sounds weird.

"Hey, I'm Chunji. Of course with my pretty eyes, I can scan you right away!" He brag and flip his hair to the side. "Did you notice my new hair color?" his eyes blink uncontrollably towards me, and I snort at his aegyo side.

"Of course I noticed. Why are you even here?"

"Is this your shop for you to be asking me like that? Huh? Wow, you're really rich then." He clap his hands with face showing how amused he is. I shook my head.

"I'm not that rich, Chanhee." his gaze turn cold almost immediately.

He sigh lowly, "until when are you going to call me Chanhee? I shouldn't have brought you to my house. Ugh."

"Too bad I went there already." I stuck out my tongue, making him flick my forehead using his forefinger. I scoff, "You're playing dirty huh?" I pinch his arm, making him squirm and babble some nonsense stuff.

There's a third party, coming to the view. I saw robot shoes, so my gaze went towards the person with the robot shoes, just to find out it's the transformer. I blink curiously, because it's staring at me. Then it's gaze immediately goes towards Chunji who look dumbfounded too.

"Be careful, you might hit the toys." The transformer said, his voice drip cold.

Chunji chuckle lightly as he place his arm on the transformer shoulder. Now that I look at it, the transformer seems short. "Come on, i'm not that clumsy. But," Chunji give a slight gaze towards me, "I don't know about her."

I squint my eyes. "You're wasting my time, I regret." I immediately walk away to the other side of the room.

 

I saw a tall silhouette near the spiderman corner. The back seems familiar but it's just probably me.

I walk towards the spiderman corner, incase there's something cool there. I heard that Sehun always talks about spiderman and his locker is full of spiderman stickers. If you're wondering where I heard them, I heard them from the fangirls. They know everything, I tell you.

There are lots of souvenirs and stuffs, which I find interesting. There are costumes, keychains, pillow covers, tooth brush, hat and stuffs that have spiderman-related.

I take a mask and tried it on me. I look at the mirror, trying to think whether it would be valuable or not. I hope these stuffs would make him happy, even if it's not expensive.

I just noticed that there's someone else behind me, and I almost got a heart attack with the sudden eyes that look at me straight in the eyes using the mirror. Those pretty eyes which I always praise.

My eyes got teary with the sudden flashback of memories. I saw his dimple smile, and I can't help but to feel excited and touched at the same time. "Yah, pabo." I softly mumble, but I can tell he caught it.

"Yes, princess?" He chuckle and pull me in his embrace. I hit him lightly, but my lips is forming a big smile and my eyes goes wet almost immediately. "You miss me?"

"A lot!" I reply almost immediately. "You got a lot to explain." my hoarse voice whispers.

"I only have a short story though." I can tell he is grinning and chuckling, because his body suddenly vibrate. "Your brother said that you're shopping for someone special?"

I push him lightly, looking up at his curious face. In that curiousity, I saw jealousy. "Why? Are you jealous?" I lightly snicker, wiping away my tears at the same time.

"If I am?"

"You're always like this, psh." I push him with my fore finger and turn to the spiderman masks.

"Woah, I just got here, and you cried because of me, and then you went back to shopping for that 'someone special'? You're incredible I tell you. You never change!" He exclaims, probably as amused as before. "It's even hard to get used to the weather! It's even evening now! Woah, really!" He babbles some more, just the same old boy friend.

I mean it, boy friend. Not boyfriend. Don't misunderstand okay, even if I had once fallen for him, but push away that feeling because he probably take me as a girl friend only. Girl Friend okay.

I grab few spiderman stuffs using both of my hands and walk away for the counter.

"Hey, i'm not finished yet!"

"You didn't even start with the story of how you even got here." I shouted back and roll my eyes.

"You're not even happy i'm here?" he tilt his head to the side and pout cutely.

"Of course i am, you moron." I flick his forehead. This Kim Myungsoo never fail to make my heart flatter with his aegyo. Right, Kim Myungsoo, the one who never fails to make me happy, always doing aegyo for me and gets upset if i ignore him. He's the eye candy because of his nice personality, but not just the personality, he's also the visual at our old school, in London.

 

"Ohhhhhhhh who's that??? You have a boyfriend already?" Oh right, I forgot Chunji was here. I give him a weird look. "Woah, you guys even give me the same look! This would be the biggest news in the history!" He exclaimed, and Myungsoo probably give the same look to him. We are like best friends since we're kids, so we have the same interest and the same expression in faces.

I put the stuffs on the counter, not even trying to answer Chunji. Because I hope that we were, but now that my feelings are lessened for Myungsoo, I don't even care anymore. My heart is at Byunghun..

Now that I think of it, what happened to him. The last time I talked to him..was when my heart was broken..It's been long but I guess my heart still like him. Sigh.

"Who's that girl?" Myungsoo whispers makes me startle for a little. I was so in thought of Byunghun for a while that I forgot where I was. It was my time to pay.

"Excuse me, did you just call me a girl? OhMyHandsomeFace!" Chunji cup his mouth in a girly way, and that probably made Myungsoo look at him with a weirder look.

"I didn't know you're friends with gay people," Myungsoo spoke in english this time, which makes Chunji eyebrows furrows. "I'm genuinely surprised!"

"I heard 'gay' there!" Chunji point his finger out to Myungsoo who is taken aback. "For your information, i'm not interested in you! hmph!"

I take out notes and hands them towards the cashier who look at Chunji uncomfortably. "Thank you, and please come again." He seems to be hesitating for a moment there, as if not wanting me to come again......with Chunji probably.

I bow towards the cashier and turn around, "Hey Chunji, how about later?" I press my lips to a line, and he gulp his saliva. I can see his adam apple bobbing.

"Sure, you owe me bubble tea." He glare at Myungsoo for a while before going away to the transformer, who's probably his friend and whisper to him something seriously.

"Let's go, Myung." I smile lightly, and he gladly accepts it.

 

We walk along the path without saying anything. It wasn't that awkward, and it seems like Myungsoo is trying to adapt the new feeling and atmosphere.

"I am genuinely surprised!" He exclaimed with a big smile.

"And to think that I am not?" I chuckle lightly. "When did you even arrive? You have to tell me everything!"

He shrug his shoulders, and I gaze at him without a blink. It's been a while since I last saw him and i'm still dumbfounded. I thought that I was in a dream for a while. Who knew he would come to Seoul?

"I arrived two hours ago, and arrived at your house few minutes ago," he show me his infamous dimple smile before continuing his talk, "your brother told me, or more like, your parents with me beside them yo-"

"MY PARENTS?!?!?!" I scream in shock and he look at me as if he saw a ghost. "They are here with you?!?!?!"

"Yes, you idiot. I came with them because i'm on my holiday!" He slap me on my back. "Your parents invited me for a holiday in Korea. They said that I can meet you, so I agree to tag along." He mumbled nonchalantly.

I don't know how to explain how I feel. A smile crept up on my face almost immediately. My parents came back to Seoul. It would be the happiest day of my life!

I know I live with them at London, but we rarely see each other because my parents are like 24/7 busy. I still get to get a glimpse of them. I felt much more happy though, because Baekhyun finally get to have some memories with them. Baekhyun was left alone at Seoul when he was a kid. Even though he was alone, mom and dad never fails to appear 15 times a month. But I bet Baekhyun was sad, knowing how he was a kid afterall when all of that happened. He was supposed to tag along to London, but he refused because he doesn't like plane. When he got bigger, going through teenager, mom and dad stopped visiting him except when it's Christmas. I don't get to meet him either when i'm in London, but I manadged to skype with him everyday before he goes to sleep, and at the same time I just got back from school. I don't get to go to Seoul with my mom and dad because i'm still studying. I can't skip.

When it's time for me to go to high school, mom and dad decided to let me learn at Seoul, accompanying my brother who's left alone. And I agreed almost immediately. It was a touching moment when we both finally meet each other for the first time after several years instead of skype. And knowing that mom and dad came right after, I bet he's having fun for this year. But one thing struck me.

 

"Hey Myungsoo," I started and I felt his gaze towards me, "for how long are you guys going to stay in Seoul?" I look up to him with hope filling my heart.

"hmmm....." he started off with a small smile, "what if I told you, for two months?" He grin right after.

That's it.

I pull him for a hug and he laugh while patting my back.

"Even if it's two months, my brother would be grateful for this." I muttered while hugging him tighter.

Myungsoo kissed my temple and muttered back, "He will."

 

 


I finished this chapter months ago, just didn't post it lol, slap me.

Aaaa I made a nasty decision, i deleted my third story accidently. I was supposed to delete the first one. I didn't even notice i deleted the third one. Ugh. I'm in a mental breakdown mode. guess can't turn back the time T_T this story is the only one that i will cherish then omg T_T

I hope my update satisfies you, after months..im so so sorry T_T I just messed up my account ugh

my subscribers will fly away~ T_T