Byun Baekhee

Love Confusion

 

RINGGGGGG

The clock starts making it sound and was stopped by a hand pushing the 'stop' button. That person was actually already up even before the clock ringing since she can't wait for the first day of school. Yes! That person is a she and it's no other than Byun Baekhee. She went into her big bathroom. I mean it, BIG BATHROOM which actually fit about 10 people in it. She starts her daily routine and takes a shower. She went out of her bathroom and wears her already iron school uniform and long white socks. She went out of her room to wake up her lazy brother.

 


 

''Baekhyun oppa''

''Baekhyun oppa''

''Baekhyun oppa''

''YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!!!!'' Finally he's up after I poke him,slap him, kick his and I even pull his hair. He sit on his bed and lazily yawn. ''Morning princess.'' Baekhyun oppa said and ruffles my hair. I glare at him. If only I can make a hole on his head but good thing i'm nice for not making it happen. As if I can, tsk tsk Baekhee and her imaginary stuffs. That's me.

 

''Do you even know girls doesn't like it if you ruffle their hair?'' I ask while blowing my bangs. Good thing I didn't tie my hair into braids yet to look nerdy. That's right, i'm going to be a nerd not like my hot yet popular brother, Byun Baekhyun.

''Sorry Baekhee-ah~ You know oppa loves you right?'' Oppa said while pouting. Aish, how can I say no to that?

''I got it oppa, you're forgiven and I know you love your dongsaeng here'' I said and grin. 

 

I change my grinning face to a serious one. ''Oppa do you know it's hard to wake you up?'' I ask my raising my eyebrows. He nodded. ''Good, now we're going to be late if you're still going to sit there like a lazy panda with no eyeliner that you favored so much. Good thing I just have to tie my hair. Now, go to your bathroom and get ready if you don't want me to leave you!'' I said and leave his room while doing an evil laugh. I heard him gasped. Now, here's your evil sister, oppa.

 

I tie my hair to braids and went downstairs to eat breakfast. ''Good morning Miss Byun. Here's your breakfast'' Jinyoung, my favorite butler spoke.

''Good morning to you too~ Aish Jinyoung oppa, please call me Baekhee. I already told you last week when I came here'' I said and frown. I don't like it if people calling me 'miss byun' because it makes me feel uncomfortable. As if i'm old. Yeah you're old already Baekhee.

''Mianhae Baekhee-ssi'' I grinned. ''It's even better if you said 'Baekhee-ah', you know'' I said while winking and he blushed. Aww Jinyoung oppa~

 

''What's with the 'Baekhee-ah thing', Byun Baekhee?'' Oppa ask as he got down the stairs. I pretend not to hear and just enjoying my breakfast. ''Good morning Master Byun. Enjoy your breakfast.'' Jinyoung oppa said and Baekhyun oppa just ignore him? That's not nice.

I immediately frown at the lack of response from Baekhyun.''Oppa say good morning back or atleast smile!'' I scold Baekhyun oppa and he obeyed. ''For my lovely sister. Good morning Jinyoung'' Oppa said and forced a smile while I shake my head.

 

After eating our breakfast, oppa said we're going. I quickly grab my big nerdy glass and wear it. ''Why are you wearing that thing? It doesn't make you look pretty'' Oppa ask and frown.

''I know! I want to be a nerd and not like you, being handsome at school and gets attention of everyone'' I said and stuck my tongue out childishly.

 


 

''STOP HERE!'' I shout at the driver of the limousine. I don't want to be seen with my handsome oppa since I know he's popular just by looking at his appearance. My oppa frown again, ''I thought you said you just want to be a nerd?'' Oppa asked me. Aish, is he really like this? ''I don't want people to know me as your dongsaeng, oppa. Do you even use your brain? I will just walk from here.'' I said and open the limo's door. Oppa is still frowning and called me, ''Baekhee-ah, you forgot to give me a goodbye kiss on the cheek'' Aish, so childish! I kiss his cheek and went out of the limo and start walking to school.

 

School, just you wait for me~ 

 


 

I didn't know Seoul High is this BIG. It was totally BIG. Even my mansion lose. Well of course it's big, it's a school you stupid Byun Baekhee, my sarcasm mind wins me. Psh.

I went to the gate just to see a few girls putting make-ups on their face. The hell? Why need make-up when you have your own natural beauty? Like me? haha i'm so conceited that I should get a birthday cake punch on my face.

When I walked beside the girls, they snickered while looking at me.

 

''Ew, she's so not pretty''

''What a nerd, tsk tsk''

''She doesn't have a taste of fashion''

 

Let's take back my words. I'd rather eat the birthday cake and spit it towards their face.

But then again, of course I have to keep my cool, so I ignored those useless comments. On second thought, it should be their face splattered with cakes. Tsk tsk tsk.

I rolled my eyes and went to the school hall where all lockers were placed at.

 

I was leisurely walking while looking at my own timetable that I just got from the school's office. But then of course, as cliché as it sounds, there would always something bad happen.

I just bumped into someone. That someone that no one wants to bump into.

Students at the hall gasp looking at the incident. Some boys even glared at me.

I mean...what? It's not like I just bite on an idol's purse or something. Just keep those eyes to yourselfs, geez.

Whispers and murmurs could be heard clearly.

 

''Who the hell does she think she is bumping our princess?''

''I had never seen her though..I bet she's new''

''She's new, and a new target for us, I see''

''What a perfect target! She looks easy''

 

More useless whispers and comments, wasn't it? I really feel like speaking gibberish right now.

But of course, my brave inner self didn't even got out as I just fix my glasses and bend down to get my stuffs that just fell out of my own grip (I just noticed though). While I was fixing my books, the person I bumped into rolled it's eyes.

''YAH!! How dare you bump into me,huh?!'' That shriek was totally annoying in my ears and I guess it was a girl, no doubt. It's worse than The Ring, I tell you.

got up after I grab all my books and bowed. ''I'm sorry for bumping into you.......??'' Geez, did I sound sickenly polite right now.

I didn't know her name so I was waiting for the girl to introduce herself. The girl smirk as she bore her eyes on me, as if I desperately wanted to know her name.

 

''The name is Jiyeon. Park.Ji.yeon. The school queenka and the prettiest girl in Seoul High.'' Jiyeon said proud of herself with that face of her.

I spar a look at Jiyeon's face and I can't help but to admit, she's really pretty but with that sort of attitude, out of the list.

''I'm really sorry for bumping into you, Jiyeon-sshi. I'm still new here so please forgive me'' I was about to go to my class, in case I get late soon but was stopped by Jiyeon's grasp on my wrist.

 

''It's not fair if i'm the only one telling my name. What's yours?'' Jiyeon ask while raising her eyebrows.

''Baekhee'' I answered it short since I don't want to be late for class because I already take time on walking to school just now.

''Well Baekhee, this is the first warning.. If you get into my problems again, I'll surely not hesitate to give you a punishment'' Jiyeon said and walk away leaving me getting glared by students.

Heck, who are you to even give me punishments?! I'm stronger than you, you know! I shouted in my head, but my face is probably shouting innocent. Snort.

The glare didn't stop even after I drag my legs towards the locker to arrange my books. Ugh, My first day of school is ruined~~ I won't have friends~~ Rumours will be all over the school~~ Why am I not surprised~~

 

A shriek is heard, and it was worser than that Jiyeon girl.

 

''AHHHHH IT'S EXO~~'' And I could here people running to the school gate. The hell is EXO? an alien? I was still arranging my books when I heard murmurs getting louder.

 

''Chanyeol oppa, saranghae~''

''Xiumin oppa, here's food for you''

''Lay oppa, i made this cookies myself~!! taste it!''

 

Shout from the girls didn't stop. I am totally annoyed by the noise not until that one sentence caught my attention.

''Baekhyun oppa be my boyfriend!'' My head totally snapped to the girl. She looks like a cake being decorated by clowns. Totally won't get my permission on being my sister-in-law. I look at the group of boys and saw Baekhyun oppa. So he's one of the aliens from EXO? No wonder he style his hair for 30 minutes. It's for his fangirls.

 

I'm still admiring Baekhyun oppa and he just ignored everyone around him. His aura is totally different than the one at home. It's a badass aura. I can totally tell by the look of his eyes that have eyeliner. I bet he's the ice prince in that group. Baekhyun oppa look at me and smile a bit before looking somewhere else. Atleast he smiled at me. I bet he finally understood that I don't want to be called as his sister at school. I closed my locker and went to my first class since the bell already rang. And the first class is my favorite, ART CLASS. Now I feel like this school love me again.

 


 

 

We usually hangout before getting into the school. And by the word 'we' it means me and my friends, EXO. I'm late because I have a sweet dream of a girl having a date with me when I don't even know who's that girl because it blurred my vision in that dream. I'm pretty sure it's Jiyeon. I walk into the abandoned classroom where our hideout are and saw everyone already there. All eyes were on me now because usually, i'm not late.

 

''Sorry i'm late.'' I sheepishly said. They all shrug like they don't even care. Seriously, what are they talking about before I arrived that they don't even care i'm late?

''Is she pretty and have white skin?'' Kai asked Baekhyun. Who's that she?

''She's the dongsaeng of a handsome ice prince, of course she's pretty and have white skin!'' Baekhyun hyung rolled his eyes. I bet they're talking about Baekhyun's dongsaeng.

 

''What's with the Baekhyun hyung dongsaeng thing?'' I ask with my big doe eyes to Baekhyun hyung.

''You don't have to make those eyes you know'' Suho said while shaking his head.

''I know you're jealous with my eyes, Suho.'' I said and everyone snickered but Suho only shook his head all over again.

''Well, we're talking about my dongsaeng who just came to Seoul last week and is studying here'' Baekhyun said proudly. I just nodded.

 

''And she's going to be a sunbae although her age doesn't suit to be a sunbae but with her clever brains, she got it and I am totally amazed by her since I didn't know she's more clever than Baekhyun hyung.'' Sehun said teasing Baekhyun and I snickered.

''YAH!'' Before Baekhyun could do anything, Suho already said we're going now. I high-fived Sehun.

So she's pretty and have clever brains huh? I wish I could see her since i'm a sunbae too. I wanna be friends with her. As a normal Luhan.

 

As we walk to the school gates, squeals,shriek,gossips,murmurs,whispers could be clearly heard. Everyday is like this and I hate it being the popular dude at school. I should've dressed as a nerd when I first came here 3 years ago. People give us compliments about how handsome we are and all. Some girls even ask us to be their boyfriends.

Don't you people know i'm taken by Jiyeon? The buletin board says it all, duhh.

I ignored them and walk to my locker. I open my locker just to see love letters. Ugh! It's not that I hate it.. It's just.. It's making my locker go tiny meaning I can't put my stuffs. I took out my books that I needed and went to the first class which is Art Class just as the bell rang.

 


-Edited June 24 2014.

-MissOrange