Pabo Hyung Joong *Hiccups*

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

          “Where are we going oppa?” Yu Jin asked me for the 3rd time and it made me chuckle. “Just somewhere.” I replied like the last time and I heard her groan. Suddenly she stopped half way which made me turn around to see her on the ground. My eyes were a big as a coconut to see her on the ground and also hurt.

          I ran up to her and touched her ankle where she was pressing on. “Did you twist your ankle?” I asked her and it made her nod her head through pain. I sighed as I saw her wearing high heels unlike Somin. Wait, why am I thinking about her while I am on a date with Yu Jin? Okay now I should really focus.

          I turned around and sighed. “Get on, I will give a piggy back ride.” I said to her quietly as she slipped on to my back. “Am I heavy?” she asked me quietly and it made me chuckle. “Yes, a lot heavier than I expected.” I and I turned to face her where I saw her pouting.

          “I think I ate too much in states while I was studying” she replied back as she hugged my broad shoulders.

**********************************

          “We’re here.” I announced as I walked into the garden where we used to have fun and enjoy moments together. She got off my back and looked around as she has seen it for the first time. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me which made her shriek.

          “Oppa, you scared me.” she whined with a cute pout. I smiled as I touched my forehead with her’s. “How was the surprise?” I asked her with my husky voice. “It was awesome.” She whispered to me as she stole my lips tenderly.

          ‘You’re the only one.’ Suddenly I heard her phone ringing which made her pull away abruptly. “I should take this, my lecturer is calling me.” She said to me as she touched my face. I nodded my face in an understanding way, but I couldn’t.

          Suddenly my phone vibrated and I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket in an annoyed way. Who would text me at a time like this?

 

From: Hyung Jun

HYUNG JOONG!!

Somin drank too much

Can you please pick her up?

She is at the coffee shop she works

Yoona is also there, but Somin refused to go

Can you please go and pick her up?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter