WHAT THE HELL DID WE DO?

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

(Hyung Joong’s POV)

           “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.” I heard a scream which made me jump from the bed. I saw Somin screaming loudly while tugging on our blanket. She kept hiding under the blanket and I saw only her bare shoulder.

           “ERT!” She screamed out and it made me wince in pain. She kept on screaming and hitting her head with her hand. “YAH!” I cried out which made her stop shouting. I ruffled my hair in stress. ‘I remember she was drunk last night, and she didn’t know what she did but what did I do?’ I thought as a pain struck on my head.

           The room we are right now is the apartment I am living alone. Since my step-dad wanted me to try living alone I decided to find a apartment and work hard to get some money, so that step-dad will be persuaded that I can take over the company. *Sigh* my life. Oh back to story now.

           “What happened last night? Why am I in your room wearing absolutely nothing except my bra and ?” she asked me as she said the last part softly and I barely heard it. “You don’t remember?” I asked her and she looked at me confused. “What do I have to remember?” she asked me and it made me smirk at her.

           I walked towards her and flick her forehead. “Ah, it hurts.” She cried out as I walked out of the room. “Try to remember, and welcome to my home.” I said to her with a wink which made her jaw drop. I chuckled as I walked out of the room. I was wearing only a boxer which made me walk into the next room to grab a shirt and pants.

           I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast. ‘She was drunk and I now nothing happened last night.’ I thought with a chuckle.

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

           With one last wink he walked out of the room which made me grab a pillow and scream into it. ‘What the hell did I do? This is so not cool. OMG I am gonna die.’ I thought as I stood up from the nearby couch I was sitting.

           I wrapped my blanket on my body as I walked towards the door to lock it. After I locked it I sat on the bed. “Okay Jung Somin, thinks, think, think, and think until your brain explodes.” I mumbled to myself as I tried to recall last night.

 

(Flashback started)

           “This is for Hyung Joong *Hiccup* and for my love life *hiccup* with him” i said as I took the 7th glass but i was stopped. “Yah, are you out of your mind?” I turned around to see Hyung Joong staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter