I forgive you and thank you for stealing my lips

Falling for you, slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

Jung Somin is in pink        

Hyung Joong is in blue       

No one or Yu Jin is in Red 

~ * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ~

 

(Jung Somin's POV)

           Finally I was discharged from the hospital. I walked into the collage and I tried my best to ignore Hyung Joong the arrogant prince for the rest of the day. Since I didn’t want to explain or talk to him.

           “Hey Somin ah, wait up” I turned around to see a tired Yoona running towards me. I sighed to myself as I shook my head from left to right seeing the sight of her being like this. She put her hands on her knees and took a deep breath. “What’s up?” I asked her casually which made her look at me in surprise.

           “Yah, I thought you will be coming with your boyfriend.” She said to me with sarcasm as she stressed on the word Boyfriend which made me roll my eyes. “Oh please, he is more like a non-boyfriend to me.” I muttered as I walk away from her in a fast pace which made her run after me.

           “Yah, wait up. Just don’t storm away angrily.” Yoona cried out as she walked up to me. I turned around to face her and smiled sarcastically. “Then stop talking about that jerk.” I cried out with a smirk which made her pout. “Yah, I know you like him too okay?” she said to me with an innocent smile.

           “Princess, please wait up. I need t explain that.” I heard Hyung Jun’s shout through the hall way which everyone made him to run towards Yoona. Yoona flinch as she turned around away from me. “Oh crap, I should be leaving. Gotta go.” With that she ran towards the library which made Hyung Jun run after her.

           “Why didn’t you stop her?” Hyung Jun stopped by me before running after her. I shrugged at him with an innocent smile which made him huff in annoyance. “Thanks a lot.” He said before running towards the library. I let out a chuckle as I saw their childish acts.

           I walked towards the locker to put my books and go to the dancing room until a note fell from the locker when I opened it. I picked up the note over and over again thinking that my eyes were lying to me.

 

To my sweet puppy

I would like to ask for forgiveness towards my stupid actions

I shouldn’t have shouted at a patient like that. So please accept my apology oh?

If you do forgive me, give me a text

And meet me at the school compound in 10 minutes.

Get ready for a surprise okay?

From a sweet arrogant prince.

 

           I chuckled to see the stupid note and smiled for myself. I grabbed my phone from my bag and slide to unlock it. I pressed the message button and tapped on the screen in a hurry.

 

To: arrogant prince.

Pabo!! I forgive you

But if you do it again,

I will smack you so hard

So you will regret it again

From: arrogant prince

Really? Yaaaay,

*throws confetti’s everywhere*

Okay then, meet me at the compound in 10.

See ya at the compound.

 

           With that message of his, I grabbed my bag and phone with me before running towards the compound. I ran into the compound to see my college mates holding cardboards saying a lot of things. Like,

“THANK YOU.”

"I LOVE YOU”

“STUPID PAB

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter